• Published 3rd Mar 2019
  • 577 Views, 4 Comments

Sunset's Journey - Alphajeager1



Sunset appears on another earth with no memory and the power of a Kamen Rider

  • ...
8
 4
 577

S1E19 Phantom's Den

Dante and Symbol landed in a green corridor. Vergil was waiting for them in the real world.

At the end of the hallway was an open vault door, with four circles on it. The upper left circle showed a crescent moon while the upper right circle displayed a star logo. The lower left circle showed a sun symbol and the final circle displayed three wavy lines.

At each corner of the room was a cylinder that showed one of the four logos and on the ground was a large glass circle. Within the circle was four red generators and around each of them was one of the logos. Under the generators was a mass of gears and cogs.

Vergil was hiding behind a pillar as Dante and Symbol ran up to him.

“Hey!” greeted Dante.

“You made it,” replied Vergil.

Symbol phased into the real world for a second and punched her brother on the arm.

“Ow!” shouted Vergil.

“No need to sound so surprised,” grumbled Symbol.

Vergil shook off the pain. “We make quite the team.”

“I’m stronger,” replied Dante.

“I’m smarter,” shot back Vergil.

“I’m better looking,” replied Dante.

“Who told you that and how much did they love you?” Symbol teased.

Vergil glanced back around the pillar. “Wiseman is behind the vault door.”

“Let’s not keep him waiting then,” Symbol started forwards.

Vergil and Dante followed their sister.

“And I’ve got a bigger dick,” Vergil got the last word in.

Symbol glanced at him with a look that said: “Did you really just say that?”

Before they got even halfway across the room, the vault door slammed closed and the symbol’s on the floor rapidly rearranged themselves while the pillars lowered into the ground.

As the logos on the vault door vanished, Symbol could not help but comment. “Well, that happened.”

“What is happened?” asked Dante.

Vergil ran up to the vault door. “They must know we’re coming.”

“Clearly,” replied Symbol.

“Just as Kate predicated,” stated Dante. “So, what do we have to do here again?” he questioned.

Vergil facepalmed.

“Actually, I can’t remember that part of the plan either,” added Symbol.

Vergil face-vaulted.

Once he had got back up he explained. “Kickstart the backup generators in the Slip Dimension to overload the system so I can hijack the quantum encryption algorithms.”

“That's it,” remembered Dante.

“But could so say that first part again?” Symbol asked her brother.

“So, you have to kickstart the generators,” explained Vergil.

“Four of them right?” asked Symbol.

“Yeah, one in each tunnel,” explained Vergil.

“Do you want to come with us?” asked Symbol.

“Huh?” demanded Vergil and Dante.

“Well, the work would go much faster if there was three of us rather than just two,” explained Symbol.

“But, if I get stuck in the Slip Dimension, then I can’t hack the system,” replied Vergil.

“Have you forgotten about my new power?” asked Symbol.

“What new- Oh!” Vergil remembered what Symbol was talking about. “You can phase me out of the Slip Dimension once I get pulled in!”

“Exactly,” replied Symbol.

“Let’s do it!” Vergil held his Driver On Ring over his belt’s buckle. [DRIVER ON!] The magic circle appeared over Vergil’s belt buckle. [NOW!] Transforming it into his Driver Driver.

Vergil pressed down on his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] “I thought I got rid of that,” muttered Vergil as he heard the standby jingle and scanned his Nephilim Ring over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [NEPHILIM!] Vergil held his right glove out in front of him and his Nephilim magic circle appeared, moving back through him. [NOW!] In a flash of light Vergil was in his Kamen Rider form and felt himself get pulled into the Slip Dimension.

“How come your Driver sounds more like Sunset’s now?” asked Dante as he ran up to his brother.

“I found the standby jingle annoying and was able to mute it years ago,” replied Vergil with a shrug.

The sibling ran down the left tunnel next to the vault door and took a left turn before arriving in a cave. They ran around a ledge on the side of the room before coming to a gap.

Vergil switched his Nephilim Ring for the Angel Ring and pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Vergil scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ANGEL!] He held his left glove up into the air and the angel magic circle appeared before dropping down through him. [NOW!] Transforming Vergil into the Angel Style and letting him clear the gap with ease.

Knowing that Dante and Symbol would be right behind him, Vergil ran across the narrow platform and jumped to the other side of the cave.

Dante landed beside Vergil in his Osiris Scythe.

Symbol thudded onto the ground shortly after in her Swift Wing Sniper Style.

The three of them looked at each other and nodded as they ran around the ledge at the cave’s wall to its exit.

In the centre of the next cave was an island surrounded by a circle shaped pit. In the centre of the island was a green floating ring with a smaller green ring in the centre of it.

Dante switched the Osiris Ring for the Arbiter Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open. [OPEN!] The Arbiter magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him. [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Transforming Dante into the Arbiter Style. He held out his glove as the Arbiter Axe materialized and turned the polearm’s handle. [GRAPPLE MODE!] It transformed into the Demon Pull. “Is that one of the generators that we need to kickstart?” he asked Vergil.

“Yes,” replied Vergil.

“Good,” Dante hooked the Demon Pull into the bottom of the generator and pulled.

The rings started to spin and an orb of glowing green rock appeared in the centre of the rings as blue lightning started to crackle around it.

Vault room

The pillar that displayed a crescent moon logo rose out of the ground.

Back with the Siblings

A beam of green light was shot from the rock, it bounced around the chamber, back along the tunnel and into the pillar.

“Well, that was easy,” Dante gulped when he realised what he had just said.

Symbol glared at him, livid.

Vergil looked confused at their reactions.

That confusion turned to understanding when a number of Icarus, Valkyrie and Lesser Blade Phantoms burst out of the ground.

“He has a habit of invoking Murphy, doesn’t he?” asked Vergil.

“Yep,” nodded Symbol.

“Shut up,” grumbled Dante.

Let the battle begin.

Dante punched the Arbiter Ring into the Arbiter Axe’s slot. [TWO!] He pulled back the Arbiter Axe as the earth red dice with flame red outlines appeared. It spun and stopped on a two. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante slammed the Arbiter Axe down on the ground and sent a line of red magical energy through it that threw a pair of Lesser Blade Phantoms up into the air, helpless.

Then Dante slammed the Arbiter Ring into the Arbiter Axe’s slot once more. [ONE!] The dice flipped onto a one as red magical energy gathered around the Arbiter Axe’s blade. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung the Arbiter Axe up and the energy transforming into a spinning axe head construct that flew through the air and cut through the two Lesser Blade Phantoms as well as an Icarus Phantom.

Suddenly, Dante was slashed across the backplate by another three Lesser Blade Phantoms, he turned around and punched the Arbiter Ring into the Arbiter Axe’s slot for the third time. [THREE!] The dice spun around, stopping when it showed three flame red dots. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung the Arbiter Axe around in an upwards slash, then an across slash, finishing the combo with a downwards slash. Behind him, all three of the Lesser Blade Phantoms fell over and exploded.

Dante tensed as he jumped into the air, over a Valkyrie Phantom as he punched the Arbiter Ring into the Arbiter Axe’s slot again. [FIVE!] This time the dice stopped spinning on a five. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante swung the Arbiter Axe down, using its weight to pull himself towards the ground. The Arbiter Axe split the Valkyrie Phantom and the Lesser Blade Phantom that was under it in half.

Dante noticed another Lesser Blade Phantom running at him as he punched the Arbiter Ring into the Arbiter Axe’s slot once more. [FOUR!] The dice changed sides so that it now showed four flame red dots. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante slammed the Arbiter Axe into the Lesser Blade Phantom and it unleashed three pulses of red magical energy that tore the Phantom to pieces.

Then Dante drew Ebony and Ivory. He opened fire on the flying Phantoms, bombarding them with bullets before he held down on their triggers. A pair of red magical energy rings were pulled into each of the hand cannons as Dante leapt into the air. A white magic energy ring was pulled into Ivory and a black energy ring was pulled into Ebony. [EBONY AND IVORY STRIKE!] Dante started spinning while opening fire. “Inverted Rainstorm!” pelting the flying Phantoms with bullets. Then Dante flipped over in the air while still firing. “Rainstorm!” he flipped over and landed back on the ground.

Dante drew the Arbiter Axe and punched the Arbiter Ring into its slot again. [SIX!] The dice appeared and spun around, stopping on a six. [AXE STRIKE!] Dante slammed the Arbiter Axe into the ground and out of the impact point, came a roaring wave of red magical energy that crushed five Lesser Blade Phantoms under it.

Dante saw that he had been surrounded by a group of five Lesser Blade Phantoms. He switched the Arbiter Ring for the Osiris Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open again. [OPEN!] The Osiris magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and move back through him. [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Transforming Dante into the Osiris Style.

As the Lesser Blade Phantoms closed in, Dante punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot. [ONE!] The light blue dice appeared and spun around before stopping on a single wind blue dot. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante spun around firing a circle of wind from the Osiris Scythe that shot outwards and cut a glowing light blue line through the Lesser Blade Phantoms, making them explode.

Then Dante jumped into the air and punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot. [THREE!] The dice rolled onto a three as Dante extended the Osiris Scythe downwards. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] He used it as a hook to tear all three of the Lesser Blade Phantoms that were still under him in half. Sparks came from the six halves before they went up in explosions.

Dante landed back on the ground and ran at a group of five Lesser Blade Phantoms as he punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot. [SIX!] The dice rolled several times, landing on a six. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante spun around, wrapping himself in the light blue wind as he charged forwards and rammed the Osiris Scythe into the air where they all exploded.

‘Did I just hear the sound of bowling pins?’ thought Dante for a second before shaking the confusion off.

He looked up and saw five more Valkyrie Phantoms hovering in the air above him. Dante punched the Osiris Scythe into the Osiris Scythe’s slot. [FOUR!] The dice rolled onto a four as Dante crouched down. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] The light blue wind was pulled in from the air and wrapped around Dante. Then he jumped into the air while spinning around several times. A tornado of the light blue wind was formed around Dante, pulling the Valkyrie Phantoms in where they were slashed to pieces by the spinning Osiris Scythe. The pieces then exploded.

He landed back on the ground and saw three Lesser Blade Phantoms charging at him. “Really?” muttered Dante as he punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot once more. [TWO!] The dice flipped sides, landing on a pair of wind blue dots. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante spun the Osiris Scythe like a vertical propeller, pulling the Lesser Blade Phantoms in with the light blue wind where they were shredded and exploded by the Osiris Scythe.

Then Dante saw that he had been surrounded by Lesser Blade Phantoms.

Again.

Dante drew the Revenant Shotgun and pulled it open. He punched the Osiris Ring into the left barrel. [OSIRIS!] Then Dante punched the Osiris Ring into the Revenant Shotgun’s right barrel. [OSIRIS!] He slammed it closed as light blue magical energy started to gather around the left barrel. [HALF CHARGE!] Following that, light blue magical energy gathered around the right barrel. [FULLY CHARGE!] Dante started spinning the Revenant Shotgun around his body like nunchucks while firing it. “Fireworks!” shouted Dante as the five Lesser Blade Phantoms which had surrounded him exploded once they were all hit by the shotgun slugs.

Then Dante switched the Osiris Ring for his Nephilim Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Drivers gate close and open again. [OPEN!] The Nephilim magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through Dante. [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] Transforming him into his Nephilim Style.

Dante punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [TWO!] The mouth opened to reveal a pair of blood red and light blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante spun around several times, slashing the five Lesser Blade Phantoms that had made the big mistake of surrounding him once more. Red and blue lines were cut through the Lesser Blade Phantoms before they exploded.

Dante looked and saw three more Lesser Blade Phantoms running at him. In a straight line. With each behind the last. “How dumb are these Phantoms?!” shouted Dante as he punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [FIVE!] The mouth snapped open to show five blood red and light blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante lunged forwards, stabbing all three of the Lesser Blade Phantoms with the Rebellion Blade and causing them to explode.

Dante turned around and saw three more Lesser Blade Phantoms approaching him. “Overkill time,” commented Dante as he punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [SIX!] The mouth slammed closed, then it opened to reveal six light blue and blood red circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante dashed forwards and unleashed several thousand stabs in the space of the next five seconds. A storm of sparks came from the Lesser Blade Phantoms before they exploded.

Symbol switched the Swift Ring for the Active Ring, then she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side, the active magic circle appeared and moved through her. [LET’S GO!] Transforming Symbol into the Active Style.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Three Lesser Blade Phantoms approached her as Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE! A RANK SPELL!] Red lightning surrounded her body as Symbol crossed her arms. She threw them outwards and the lightning branched out, slamming into the five Lesser Blade Phantoms and ripping through them, causing them to explode.

After that, Symbol added the Ice and Aqua Rings to her right glove before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she avoided a bomb from a Valkyrie Phantom. [ICE AQUA PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side, making the two magic circles appear. “Nuts!” she jumped through the circles, avoiding another bomb from the same Valkyrie Phantom.

Symbol jumped out of the next bomb's blast area as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as frost started to gather around the Frozen Bracer. [ICE MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw her glove forwards and a barrage of ice spikes leapt out of it, impaling the Valkyrie Phantom and causing it to go up in a massive explosion.

Then Symbol saw several Valkyrie Phantoms appear in the air. Before they had a chance to do anything she struck her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Valkyrie Phantoms got ready to throw their bombs. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol let a ball of ice appear in her glove and threw it into the air. “Ice Grenade!” the ball exploded, sending spikes of ice everywhere. All six of the Valkyrie Phantoms were impaled in various places, most of which were vital points before all of them exploded.

Seeing more Icarus Phantoms appear in the air, Symbol switched the Ice Ring for the Boost Ring and slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Icarus Phantoms loaded their crossbows. [BOOST AQUA PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side and the boost magic circle appeared. She jumped through it as several crossbow bolts thudded into the ground where she had just been standing.

“Time to get to their level!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol crouched down as she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] The Aqua Jets each fired for blasts of water that boosted Symbol into the air. She quickly rammed her knee into one of the Icarus Phantoms, sending it floating back into another Icarus Phantom, both of which exploded.

Seeing that they had surrounded her, Symbol slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Icarus Phantoms had her in their sights. [AQUA MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol spun around like a top in the air, the Aqua Jets each blast four high powered streams of water that slammed into the Icarus phantoms with enough force to tear each of them in half. Symbol stopped spinning and then landed back on the ground as the Phantom’s exploded.

Suddenly, Symbol noticed three more Lesser Blade Phantoms running at her as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Aqua Jets started to leak water. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The water was pulled from the ground and gathered into an orb in front of Symbol’s faceplate as she looked up at it. “Hyrdo Storm!” Symbol kicked the water orb and sent it shooting towards in the form of a horizontal water tornado. It ripped through the ground and slammed into the Lesser Blade Phantoms, sending them flying through the air as they each exploded.

Symbol glanced around and noticed three more Lesser Blade Phantoms running in her direction.

Across a miniature lake of water.

Towards someone with lightning powers.

Symbol would have rolled her eyes if she was in her human form. Instead, she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Red lightning covered her arm as Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE! C RANK SPELL!] She pulled back her palm and slammed it into the ground, making arches of red lightning explode across the lake and fry the Lesser Blade Phantoms, making they each go up in an explosion.

Suddenly, Symbol noticed five Peryton Phantoms appear in the air and targeted her. She switched the Aqua Ring for the Defend Ring and punched down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST DEFEND PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side and the defend magic circle appear. “Oh no,” Symbol dove through the defend magic circle as several lightning bolts blackened the ground where she had just been standing.

“That was a close one,” commented Symbol as she finished transforming and hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol raised the Defend Shield to block five lightning bolts that were shooting towards her before realising something. “Wait a minute!” the lightning bolts slammed into the Defend Shield and it conducted the lightning through Symbol’s body. She spasmed for several seconds before being sent flying back, slamming into a part of the cave’s wall.

“Why did I think that it was a good idea to block lightning bolts with a metal shield?!” shouted Symbol. She looked up and saw another five lightning bolts racing towards her. “Nuts!” she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol crouched down as a magic circle appeared under the Boost Grieves before she jumped into the air. The magic circle catapulted her into the air as went shooting down and slammed both of her boots into the first Peryton Phantom.

Symbol jumped off the Peryton Phantom and backflipped through the air, landing on the second Peryton.

She jumped off that one and landed on the cave ceiling before jumping off it and slamming both of her boots into the third Peryton Phantom.

Symbol jumped off that Peryton Phantom and then jumped off the cave wall before kicking both of the last two Peryton Phantoms with a pair of split kicks.

All five of the Peryton Phantoms then sparked several times before all of them exploded.

While she was still in the air, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Red lightning sparked around both the Bost Grieves and the Defend Shield. Symbol threw the Defend Shield down and it expanded, trapping a group of five Lesser Blade Phantoms. Then Symbol went shooting down. “Air Step!” she slammed both of her boots into the Defend Shield, causing it to explode and destroy the five Lesser Blade Phantoms.

She backflipped and landed back on the ground while flipping Symbol had switched the Boost Ring for the Slasher Ring. She landed back on the ground and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [SLASHER DEFEND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side and the slasher magic circle appeared before passing through her, transforming Symbol into the Active Slasher Defend Style.

A group of five Lesser Blade Phantoms charged at Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Phantoms got nearer. [DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE!] She slammed both of the Slasher Defend Claws together and created a shield of grey energy. The Phantoms slammed into it, send Symbol sliding back but failing to do any damage.

Vergil had been fighting just as hard as his siblings. Still, in his Angel Style, he pressed the first button on the Space Katana. [ONE!] Both of his swords were charged with silver magical energy as Vergil dashed towards a pair of Lesser Blade Phantoms. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He spun around, slashing both of the Lesser Blade Phantoms and cutting a silver wound into them that made them explode.

Vergil saw that he had been surrounded by five Lesser Blade Phantoms and pressed the second button on the Space Katana. [THREE!] Silver magical energy covered both of Vergil’s katana’s as he spun around. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil launched himself into the air, with the silver wind pulling the Lesser Blade Phantoms up into the air along with him.

While the Lesser Blade Phantoms were in the air with him, Vergil pressed the fourth button on the Space Sheath. [FOUR!] Silver magical energy hummed along both of Vergil’s katana. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He spun around, cutting all five of the Lesser Blade Phantoms in half. They dropped back to the ground and as Vergil landed they all exploded in fireballs.

Suddenly, Vergil jumped back into the air as a Valkyrie Phantom threw a bomb that impacted the ground where he had just been standing and exploded. Vergil pressed the fifth button on the Space Katana while he was in the air. [FIVE!] Silver magical energy covered both of Vergil’s katana as he slashed. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] The two katana’s left a solid silver trail of magical energy that ejected a glowing silver sword. It rocketed through the air and cut the Valkyrie Phantom in half.

Vergil landed back on the ground and noticed a pair of Lesser Blade Phantoms running at him. He pressed the second button on the Space Katana. [TWO!] Silver magical energy covered both of Vergil’s swords as he held them in a reverse grip and parallel to the ground. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil spun around with his blades leaving a pair of afterimages that cut a pair of glowing silver lines through the two Lesser Blade Phantoms. Both of them sparked and then exploded.

Suddenly, Vergil used the flat side of the Space Katana to block a slash from a Lesser Blade Phantom. The Space Katana released a pulse of silver energy that sent the Lesser Blade Phantom flying back. Vergil pressed the sixth button on the Space Sheath. [SIX!] He channelled silver magical energy into both of his swords as he slashed through the air. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] For a second, nothing happened before the Lesser Blade Phantom was covered in a sphere of silver magical energy. Then it was rendered into countless pieces by an equally uncountable number of blade slashes.

Seeing a pair of Peryton Phantoms take shape above him, Vergil pressed the third button on the Space Katana. [THREE!] Silver magical energy covered both of Vergi’s swords as he spun around. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Using the gathered momentum, Vergil launched himself into the air and impaled both of the Phantoms, one on each of his swords. As he fell back down to the ground, Vergil let the Phantoms slid off his swords and go up in explosions.

While he was still in the air, Vergil pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice and scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [YES! KICK STRIKE!] He fired six silver sword constructs that flew through the air. [UNDERSTAND!?] Each pair of summoned swords impaled a Lesser Blade Phantom and made each of them go up in an explosion.

Vergil jumped into the air, getting level with five Peryton Phantoms as he pressed the fourth button on the Space Katana. [FOUR!] Both swords were covered in silver magical energy as Vergil started to spin. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He cut through all five Peryton Phantoms with the twin katanas. A silver line was carved into their waist that emitted silver lightning before each of them exploded.

Vergil landed back on the ground before he pressed the third button on the Space Katana. [THREE!] He spun around with the Space Katana and the Yamato Katana emitting silver wind. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil jumped into the air, while the silver wind pulled three Lesser Blade Phantoms into the air, slamming them each into a Valkyrie Phantom, making all six of the Phantoms explode.

Vergil landed back on the ground and pressed the second button on the Space Katana. [TWO!] Both the Space Katana and the Yamato Katana were covered in silver magical energy. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil spun around, with the tips of the two swords leaving after images of a circle that surrounded Vergil. Then the circle surged outwards and cut through six more Lesser Blade Phantoms, all of which had leapt at Vergil as they surrounded him.

Vergil leapt into the air, right into a crowd of four Valkyrie phantoms. He pressed the Space Katana’s fourth button. [FOUR!] Silver magical energy flashed along the length of both the Space Katana and the Yamato Katana. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil spun in the air, cutting a silver line into all four of the Phantoms. Silver lighting sparked over their bodies before they exploded.

Vergil growled as four more Pereyton Phantoms appeared in the air. He jumped up and pressed the Space Katana’s fifths button. [FIVE!] Silver magical energy covered both the Space Katana and the Yamato Katana as Vergil slashed in an X shape. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] The tip of each katana left behind a trail of silver magical energy that formed an X shape which then vomited a silver magical energy sword construct that shot through the air and slammed into the Peryton Phantoms, destroying three of them but one had been able to fly out of the way.

Suddenly, Vergil saw a group of Lesser Blade Phantoms running at him from the ground. He pressed the sixth button on the Space Katana. [SIX!] Both the Space Katana and the Yamato Katana flashed with silver magical energy as Vergil vanished and appeared behind the Lesser Blade Phantoms. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] They were all covered in a sphere of silver magical energy and as Vergil hooked his sword on his belt they were torn to pieces by a number of sword slashes that could not be counted.

Vergil ran forwards towards two more Lesser Blade Phantoms as he pressed the Space Katana’s first button. [ONE!] Light silver magical energy ran over the blade of the Space Katana and the Yamato Katana. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil spun around, cutting a silver line through the two Lesser Blade Phantoms. Silver lightning sparked over their bodies before they exploded.

Vergil backflipped over a slash from another Lesser Blade Phantom and pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever down three times before scanning his left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [YES! KICK STRIKE!] Suddenly, Vergil was surrounded by six silver swords that pointed outwards. [UNDERSTAND!?] The Lesser Blade Phantoms that had surrounded Vergil were all cut into pieces.

Several saw five more Lesser Blade Phantoms running at him and pressed the Space Katana’s sixth button. [SIX!] Vergil let both the Space Katana and the Yamato Katana get covered in silver magical energy. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He slashed at the air and then placed both of the Katana’s back into his belt. The five Lesser Blade Phantoms continued their charge until they were enveloped by a sphere of silver magical energy. The Lesser Blade Phantoms tried to get out before they were sliced to ribbons by an infinite number of sword slashes.

“You shall die!” Vergil spat out at the two Lesser Blade Phantoms that had survived as he pressed the second button on the Space Katana. [TWO!] Vergil spun around, cutting a silver line in the waist of the two Lesser Blade Phantoms. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Silver lightning sparked over them both as they exploded.

“Well, that was a thing,” stated Symbol as they ran back up to the main vault room through a new pathway that had opened when the last of the Phantoms had been destroyed and the generator had been turned on.

“That’s one generator up and running!” reported Dante.

“Good,” replied Vergil. “Then that is one server that I will be able to reboot later on.”

“Didn’t Kate say that we’ll have to do something else?” asked Symbol.

“Yes,” replied Vergil. “We will have to line up the power conducts with the corresponding server,” he explained.

The siblings ran down the lower right tunnel.

They had to jump down and across to several platforms made of rocks before they arrived in the next generator room.

“I’ll take this one,” stated Symbol. She switched the Slasher and Defend Rings for the Boost and Bind Rings as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOOST BIND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side, the two magic circles appeared and passed through her.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] She scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author for the second time. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol spun around the threw out a spin kick. A construct in the shape of an orange chain shot out of her right boot and into the bottom of the generator. Symbol pulled back and the generator started to rapidly turn.

The orb of green bluish rock appeared in the centre of the generator as blue lightning started to spark across it.

Vault room

The pillar that depicted a sun appeared from the ground in front of the cave entrance.

Cave

The rock shot a beam that bounced off the cave walls and into the pillar.

Suddenly, a Blood Rage Phantom, a Ghost Rage Phantom and a normal Rage Phantom burst from the ground.

Without a word, Symbol ran at the Blood Rage as she switched the Active Ring for the Giga Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever in the process. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held the Giga Ring down to the ground and the Giga magic circle appeared before rising up through her. [BREAK THROUGH!] The Blood Rage leapt at Symbol, only to be sent flying back by the Giga magic circle and smashed into a wall, painfully as Symbol finished transforming into the Giga Style.

“Bring it on!” muttered Symbol as the Blood Rage Phantom got back up. It lit its claws on fire and lunged at Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA A RANK SPELL!] Green magical energy surged across Symbol’s forearm guards as she used them to block the Blood Rage’s flaming claws and then grabbed them. She winced from the heat of the claws and booted the Blood Rage in the gut, making sparks come from the impact point as the Blood Rage skidded backwards.

“That was hot!” muttered Symbol as she shook her gloves from the pain. She looked up. “WOAH!” the Blood Rage lunged at her shooting past her and making sparks explode from her chest plate in the process. Symbol added the Bombardment and Quake Rings to her right glove and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever down once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] The Blood Rage turned around as Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOMBARDMENT QUAKE PLEASE!] With a livid roar the Blood Rage lunged at Symbol, only to be sent flying backwards by the bombardment and quake magic circles.

Symbol took aim at the Blood Rage Phantom with the Impact Cannon as it slid along the ground, painfully. She pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice as the Blood Rage skidded to a halt. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then Symbol aligned her right glove with her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Blood Rage Phantom got back up to its claws. [QUAKE MAGIC PLEASE!] The Blood Rage Phantom roared as it curled itself into a ball and rolled at Symbol, just as the Impact Cannon discharged an orange energy shell that shot through the air and slammed into the Phantom. The shell was able to push back the Blood Rage Phantom before it started to spin faster and began to force the shell backwards. “Not bad,” muttered Symbol as the Pistons on the Impact Cannon fired. “But not good enough!” the shell exploded and sent the Blood Rage Phantom flying back with sparks coming from its body

Suddenly, the Blood Rage Phantom came running out of the explosion as Symbol switched the Bombardment Ring for the Hammer Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] The Blood Rage Phantom leapt at Symbol as she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [HAMMER QUAKE PLEASE!] Just as the Blood Rage Phantom leapt, Symbol held her right glove down to the ground. The quake magic circle appeared and rose up through her, sending the Blood Rage Phantom flying backwards as Symbol transformed into the Giga Hammer Quake Style.

The Blood Rage Phantom went flying back as Symbol ran towards it and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] The Ripper Hammer appeared in Symbol’s glove as she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [HAMMER MAGIC PLEASE!] She swung the Ripper Hammer across in a horizontal slash as it chainsaws roared to life. The Blood Rage Phantom jumped over the slash but Symbol used the momentum to pull herself around and knock the Phantom out of the air. Cutting sparked from its chest with the chainsaw as she did so. Micro-explosions went off around the Blood Rage Phantom as it was smashed into the ground.

“It’s almost finished off,” muttered Symbol.

Then the Blood Rage Phantom got back up and started to glow with red magical energy.

“Why did I have to open my big mouth?” muttered Symbol as she was blown back by an explosion of red magical energy that blasted out from the Blood Rage Phantom.

Symbol rolled back and landed on her boots as the Blood Rage Phantom stalked forwards its body releasing wispy vapours of red magical energy up into the air like a haze of heat.

With a roar, the Blood Rage Phantom released its quills into the air where they hovered and pointed at Symbol. “Nuts!” Symbol switched the Hammer and Quake Rings for the Bombardment and Terra Rings as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] The quills were covered in red magical energy as Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOMBARDMENT TERRA PLEASE!] She held her right glove down to the ground, the two magic circles appeared under her boots and rose up through her, transforming Symbol into the Giga Bombardment Terra Style.

The quills angled towards Symbol as she struck her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] A rock was pulled from the ground as Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] The quills shot downwards at Symbol as the rock was covered in green magical energy and shot towards the quills. The two storms of projectiles collided in mid-air and both of them exploded.

The Blood Rage Phantom gave a loud snarl as it charged at Symbol, who switched the Bombardment Ring for the Punch Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] The Blood Rage Phantom landed a short distance away from Symbol as she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [PUNCH TERRA PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground as the Blood Rage Phantom set both of its front claws on fire and lunged at her. Only for it to be sent flying back by the punch magic circle as it appeared under Symbol’s boots and rose up through her.

The Blood Rage Phantom got back up and curled into a ball as it rolled towards Symbol at high speeds, she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Blood Rage Phantom approached. [TERRA MAGIC PLEASE!] The Punch Cutters roared to life as Symbol ripped her left glove up through the ground, throwing cut and crystal into the air as she slammed her fist into the Blood Rage Phantom. Sparks flew as the quills and Punch Cutter's ground against each other. But the Blood Rage Phantom had forgotten one thing. Symbol still had a free glove. She brought her other glow up and slammed it into the Blood Rage Phantom, sparks flew as the Phantom was sent flying backwards and slammed into a wall.

While the Blood Rage Phantom was getting back up, Symbol switched the Terra Ring for the Drill Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Blood Rage Phantom got up with drool dripping from its mouth [PUNCH DRILL PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground then rolled to the side as the Blood Rage Phantom leapt past her. The drill magic circle appeared under her boots and then rose up through her, transforming Symbol.

The Blood Rage Phantom ran forwards and then leapt into its ball form, rolling at Symbol. “Final!” shouted the Kamen Rider as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Then Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Red, purple and green magical energy roared around Symbol’s right glove. The drills on the Punch Drillers started to spin as Symbol pulled back her right glove. “Wall Charge!” she slammed her left glove into the ground and out of which burst a wall of drills. They slammed into the Blood Rage Phantom and made sparks come from its body before micro explosions went off around it and the Phantom exploded.

While his sister had been fighting the Blood Rage Phantom, Vergil had moved to engage the normal Rage Phantom in combat.

He switched the Angel Ring for his Nephilim Ring and pressed down on his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever as the Rage Phantom stalked towards him. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then Vergil scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Rage Phantom set both of its claws on fire. [NEPHILIM!] Vergil held his left glove out in front of him as with a livid roar, the Rage Phantom leapt at him. [NOW!] Vergil’s Nephilim magic circle appeared in front of him and sent the Rage Phantom shooting back as it moved through him, transforming Vergil into his Nephilim Style.

The Rage Phantom got back up and ran at Vergil, who pressed down on his Space Sheath’s first button. [ONE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy ran through the Space Shealth as Vergil gripped the handle of the Yamato Katana as the Rage Phantom lunged forwards at him. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil drew the Yamato Katana from the Space Sheath and slashed the Rage Phantom three times within the blink of an eye making spark come from its body. The Rage Phantom flew past and skidded along the ground with its claws creating furrows through it.

The Rage Phantom snarled, as it lunged at him Vergil pressed the Space Sheath’s third button. [THREE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy ran into the Yamato Katana within the Space Sheath. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Just as the Rage Phantom leapt, aiming to clamp its jaws around his windpipe Vergil drew the Yamato Katana and in a single motion, he slashed upwards. The Rage Phantom was sent flying into the air and Vergil used the Yamato Katana momentum to pull himself up after it.

While they were still in the air, Vergil pressed the Space Sheath’s fourth button. [FOUR!] Blood red and light blue magical energy were charged into the Space Sheath and then into the Yamato Katana. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil drew the Yamato Katana and slashed the Rage Phantom once. Then he did a diagonal slash before ending the combo on a downwards across slash.

“Let’s get back to the ground,” muttered Vergil as the Rage Phantom recovered, curled into a ball and started to spin. He pressed the Space Sheath’s fifth button. [FIVE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy ran into the Space Sheath and then into the Yamato Katana that was inside it. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil drew the Yamato Katana and then he slashed down. The sword’s momentum pulled himself and the Rage Phantom back down to the ground. The Rage Phantom was smashed into the ground and cut into by the Yamato Katana, making sparks come from its back.

While the Rage Phantom was recovering, Vergil pressed the second button on the Space Sheath. [TWO!] Blood red and light blue magical energy were pulled into the Space Sheath and then charged into the Yamato Katana that was still inside it. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil drew the Yamato Katana and slashed the Rage Phantom twice with a pair of downwards slashes that carved an X shape into it that bleed sparks and micro explosions went off around the Rage Phantom.

“You shall die,” Vergil hissed out in a venomous monotone as pressed the Space Sheath’s sixth button. [SIX!] Blood red and light blue magical energy were both charged into the Space Sheath before being pulled into the Yamato Katana that was still inside the Space Sheath. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] The Rage Phantom got back up and rolled into a ball before charging at Vergil as he scanned his Nephilim Ring along the back of the Space Sheath. [YES! KATANA STRIKE!] Vergil’s glove closed around the Yamato Katana hilt as the Rage Phantom got closer. [UNDERSTAND?!] He tore the Yamato Katana out of the Space Sheath and slashed the air. Suddenly, a wall of sword slashes appeared in front of the Rage Phantom. “Perfect Slice!” it had no time to stop and was torn to pieces by the wall the second it entered it.

Vergil turned around to go and help his siblings when a pulse of magical energy came from behind him. Vergil turned around, just in time to be struck across the faceplate by a claw that was on fire! “Argh!” shouted Vergil as he was stuck in the back before he finally got a good look at the creature which had attacked him.

It was the Rage Phantom with glowing white energy leaking from its body like a haze of heat.

Hearing Symbol shout something about the Blood Rage Phantom doing that, Vergil deadpanned. “I second what my sister said, can all Phantoms do this now?” he gestured at the Rage Phantom.

Only for the Rage Phantom to roar as it curled into a ball and rolled at Vergil. He pressed the fifth button on the Space Sheath. [FIVE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy covered the Space Sheath before being pulled into the Yamato Katana inside the Space Sheath. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil drew the Yamato Katana and slashed down as the Rage Phantom smashed into it. Sparks flew before Vergil’s arm was forced up and the Rage Phantom rolled into his chestplate. Sparks flew from Vergil as he was sent flying back but managed to land on his boots.

Vergil went shooting back and landed on the ground. He looked up, just in time to be slashed across the faceplate by both of the Rage Phantom’s flaming claws. “Argh!” Vergil staggered back with sparks coming from his faceplate as he lashed out with a kick that the Rage Phantom jumped over and lunged at him with its right claw. Vergil used the flat side of the Yamato Katana to block before pressing his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. [YES! KICK STRIKE!] Then he scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Rage Phantom started to force its way past his defence. [UNDERSTAND!?] Several sword constructs appeared behind Vergil and stabbed into the ground as the Rage Phantom jumped back, dodging them.

Vergil switched his Nephilim Ring for the Demon Ring and pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] The Rage Phantom lunged at him as he scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DEMON!] Vergil held his left glove down to the ground as the Rage Phantom was about to hit him with its claws, that were on fire. [NOW!] The demon magic circle appeared under Vergil’s boots and rose up through him, sending the Rage Phantom staggering back as it was thrown into the air by the magic circle. Transforming Vergil into the Demon Style.

Vergil pressed the Space Yamato Katana’s first button as the Rage Phantom landed back on the ground. [ONE!] Demonic golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana as the Rage Phantom dashed towards Vergil. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil knocked the Rage Phantom’s claws to the sides with a pair of quick swings and the third swing smashed into the Rage Phantoms head, smashing it into the ground. Sparks flew as the ground was cratered by the force of the swing.

Not giving the Rage Phantom a chance to get up, Vergil jumped into the air and pressed the third button on the Space Yamato Katana. [THREE!] The Space Yamato Katana was covered in golden magical energy before it covered Vergil. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He went rocketing down like a small meteor and slammed his boot into the back of the Rage Phantom. Vergil grunted as some sparks came from his boot as it hit the Rage Phantoms quills. But that was nothing compared to the Rage Phantom that roared in pain from the impact.

“You shall die,” Vergil hissed in a venomous monotone as he swiped the Demon Ring along the back of the Space Yamato Katana. [YES! KATANA STRIKE!] The Space Yamato Katana was covered in golden magical energy as Vergil jumped into the air. [UNDERSTAND?!] The magical energy roared around his right boot as Vergil shot back down and slammed it into the back of the Rage Phantom. “Stomp!” he whispered as the Rage Phantom exploded.

While Symbol had been fighting the Blood Rage Phantom and Vergil had been locked in battle with the normal Rage Phantom, Dante had been in combat with the Ghost Rage Phantom.

Knowing that his Rebellion Blade would be useless, Dante rolled to the side, avoiding the Ghost Rage Phantom as it lit its claws on fire and slashed at him. He switched his Nephilim Ring for the Osiris Ring and punched it into his Drivers left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open again. [OPEN!] The Osiris magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and move back through him. [O-S-I-R-I-S!] Transforming Dante into the Osiris Style.

The Ghost Rage Phantom snarled as it set its claws on fire and lunged at Dante once more. He punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot. [TWO!] Dante spun the Osiris Scythe like a vertical propeller as the light blue dice appeared and spun around several times before rolling onto a pair of wind blue dots. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] The Ghost Rage Phantom had no time to stop and sparks flew from its body as it was cut into by the blade of the Osiris Scythe.

Dante stopped spinning the Osiris Scythe after several seconds and jumped into the air. The Ghost Rage Phantom fell back to the ground as Dante punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot once more. [THREE!] The dice appeared and rolled onto a trio of wind blue dots. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante extended the Osiris Scythe down and used it as a hook to pull the Ghost Rage Phantom up into the air as it started to recover.

While the Ghost Rage Phantom was still recovering, Dante pressed the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot once more. [SIX!]The dice rolled until it stopped on a six. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante was covered in the light blue wind that propelled him forwards. He spun around and rammed the outside of the Osiris Scythe’s blade into the Ghost Rage Phantom. It was sent flying backwards with sparks coming from its body and a glowing blue gash across its stomach.

Things turned bad for Dante as the Ghost Rage Phantom recovered and rolled itself into a ball. Then it spin-dashed at Dante, ramming itself into his chest. “Argh!” sparks flew from Dante’s chest plate as he went flying back. That was not all, as if drawn by a magnet, the Ghost Rage Phantom rammed itself into Dante’s chest plate for a second time. It repeated the process, getting faster and faster until an explosion went off from Dante’s chestplate and he was sent smashing into the ground.

Having played Sonic the Hedgehog, Dante recognized that move. “So first they rip off the Spin Dash and now the Homing attack?!” demanded Dante. The Ghost Rage Phantom drooled in rage as it fired its quills into the air. “No, you don’t!” Dante punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot again. [FIVE!] The dice appeared and rolled back onto five wind blue dots. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] The quills fired at Dante, but he moved the Osiris Scythe with blinding speeds. All of the quills were knocked out of the air by either the two quick slashes or the final strong slash.

“Enough is enough!” muttered Dante as the Ghost Rage Phantom set its claws on fire and lunged at him. He punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot again. [FOUR!] The dice rolled backwards, stopping on four wind blue dots. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Dante crouched down as the light blue wind was pulled in from the air and wrapped around him. At the last second, Dante jumped into the air while spinning. A tornado of the light blue wind burst into being around him, the Ghost Rage Phantom dug its claws into the ground but was quickly pulled into the tornado. Sparks flew from the Ghost Rage Phantom as it was cut into by the light blue wind and the Osiris Scythe. The tornado spun it faster and faster until it was flung out and into a wall.

“Time to end this,” Dante pressed down on the Osiris Scythe’s trigger. [SCYTHE STRIKE!] Light blue magical energy surged up through the Osiris Scythe and into its blade as Dante started spinning it. The light blue wind surged into the tornado, making it grow much stronger and move much faster. “Raze!” shouted Dante as he pointed the Osiris Scythe at the, still stunned, Ghost Rage Phantom. The Tornado moved over to the Phantom and pulled it into the air in a spiral pattern before flinging it into another wall. Sparks and micro explosions went off around the Ghost Rage Phantom before it was enveloped in an explosion.

“That takes care of that,” Dante turned around to walk away when there was a very familiar explosion of white energy behind him. “You have got to be kidding me!” he roared as he turned around. Just in time to be struck across the faceplate by a claw that was covered in white flames. Dante shouted in pain as sparks exploded from his faceplate and he was sent stumbling back. He took two more slashes to the chestplate at lightning speeds before behind knocked into the air. Then Dante was slammed into the ground and something smashed down on top of him, forcing him into the ground.

Dante looked up and saw the Ghost Rage Phantom’s snarling face covered in glowing white light that came off him like wisps of flame. “I know that it's already been asked at some point. But can all of you Phantoms do that now?” the Ghost Rage Phantom did not answer as it spun around. Sparks came from Dante’s left cheek guard as the Ghost Rage Phantom hit him with its tail and sent him flying into another wall.

Dante grumbled in pain as he switched the Osiris Ring for the Aquila Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante twisted his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and then open again. [OPEN!] The Aquila magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and then moved back through him. [A-Q-U-I-L-A!] Transforming Dante into the Aquila Style.

The Ghost Rage Phantom lunged at Dante with lightning speed. He was only just able to duck under the Phantom’s fire covered claw as he punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. [ONE!] Dante jumped over another claw swipe from the Ghost Rage Phantom as the dice appeared and spun around, stopping on a single light blue dot. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante swept the Aquila Stars to the side and they cloned into three copies of themselves, cutting through the Ghost Rage Phantom and making sparks shot out of its body.

The Ghost Rage Phantom roared in pain and anger as it jumped back. Then it rolled into a ball and started to charge up its homing attack, Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot again. [THREE!] The wind blue dice spun around and stopped on a trio of light blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pulled back the Aquila Stars and spun around, flinging them out as the Ghost Rage Phantom approached. The Aquila Stars cloned into three copies of themselves and transformed into six circles of light around Dante. The Ghost Rage Phantom slammed into them and was sent flying back with sparks coming from its body. Like a magnet it was pulled back towards Dante, only to be sent flying back with more sparks exploding from its hide.

“I’m ending this!” shouted Dante as he punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot again. [FOUR!] Light blue wind gathered around the Aquila Stars as the wind blue dice appeared, rolling onto four wind blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante flung the Aquila Stars forwards and they circle around the Ghost Rage Phantom, transforming into a ring of light blue light. Then the ring slammed shut, trapping the Ghost Rage Phantoms arms to its sides. The inside of the ring acted as a buzzsaw, cutting sparks out of the Ghost Rage Phantom.

“Time to finish this with a kick,” Dante punched the Aquila Ring into its Driver’s left slot and turned his wrist forwards. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Light blue wind gathered around Dante’s right boot as he jumped into the air. “Round Trip!” Dante swung his right boot around and it impacted the Ghost Rage Phantom. Micro-explosions went off around the Ghost Rage Phantom before it fell over and exploded.

With that over with, Dante ran to the edge of the island and punched the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot before turning his wrist forwards. [KICK STRIKE GO!] The light blue wind covered Dante as he jumped into the air and kicked out behind him, he was sent shooting forwards and landed back in the tunnel that led to the cave.

Dante then pressed the button on the Aquila Stars and slammed them together. [HOOK MODE!] They broke apart and combined into the Angel Lift. Dante hooked it onto a platform and used it to get up to said platform. Then he ran through the tunnel, folwing the beam until he arrived back in the vault room.

“That’s two online, Vergil,” Dante called over his shoulder pauldron to his brother.

“Good, that’s another one I can reboot,” replied Vergil.

“We’re halfway there,” commented Symbol.

Dante nodded as he ran into the upper right tunnel.

He jumped into the air as he punched the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot and turned his wrist forwards. [KICK STRIKE GO!] The light blue wind covered Dante as he kicked the air behind him and was sent shooting over a gap.

The three siblings arrived in front of the next generation.

“Your turn this time Vergil,” commented Symbol.

“On it,” Vergil switched the Angel Ring for the Demon Ring and pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then Vergil scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DEMON!] Vergil held his left glove down to the ground and the demon magic circle appeared. [NOW!] It rose up through him, transforming Vergil into the Demon Style as he pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever again. [YES! KICK STRIKE!] Vergil scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as a golden energy dagger appeared over his right shoulder pauldron. [UNDERSTAND!?] It shot forwards and the generator started turning.

The rock appeared and fired a beam of light that bounced around the cave, through the walls of the tunnel and into the pillar that displayed a star, which had just appeared from the ground.

“Wait, that's it?!” demanded Dante.

“Yes?” Vergil wondered what Dante was so mad about.

“Sunset and I have to pull very hard and all you have to do is fire a dagger?!” demanded Dante.

“Different powers, different method,” explained Vergil smugly.

At that moment a Butcher Phantom and several Elite Blade Phantoms burst from the ground.

“Their getting stronger and stronger,” muttered Dante.

“Wiseman really does not want us reaching him,” commented Vergil.

“I’ll take down the Butcher Phantom, you two remove the Elite Blade Phantoms!” ordered Symbol.

“On it!” replied Vergil as he ran forwards.

Let the battle begin.

Vergil drew the Space Yamato Katana and jumped over a slash from one of the Elite Blade Phantoms. He blocked a second slash and kicked a second Elite Blade Phantom back as he pressed the fourth button on the Space Yamato Katana. [FOUR!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana as Vergil sidestepped an energy line. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Then he slammed the tip of the Space Yamato Katana into the ground, making an explosion of golden energy come from it. Both of the Elite Blade Phantoms that had been attacking Vergil were thrown into the air.

Vergil jumped into the air after one of them as he pressed the fifth button on the Space Yamato Katana. [FIVE!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana as Vergil reached the same height as the Elite Blade Phantoms. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He slashed downwards, sending the Elite Blade Phantom smashing into the ground with enough force to leave behind a creator. Vergil landed back on the ground, as did the second Elite Blade Phantoms. The difference being that Vergil landed on his boots while the Elite Blade Phantom landed on its face.

Suddenly, sparks flew from Vergil’s side. He gave a shout of pain as he whipped around and slammed the Space Yamato Katana into the blade of a third Elite Blade Phantom. Vergil remained calm as he pressed the Space Yamato Katana’s first button. [ONE!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana as Vergil kicked the Elite Blade Phantom away. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] The Phantom blocked the first slash from the Space Yamato Katana with the flat side of its blade. Then it locked blades with Vergil as he brought the Space Yamato Katana around again. But this time Vergil had put more force into the swing and broke the Phantom’s guard. He slashed a third time and cutting a glowing, golden, sparking scar into the Elite Blade Phantom’s chest.

“You shall die,” spat out Vergil in a venomous monotone as he slid the Demon Ring along the back of the Space Yamato Katana. [YES! KATANA STRIKE!] A storm of golden magical energy was pulled from the Demon Ring and wrapped around the Space Yamato Katana. [UNDERSTAND?!] Vergil dashed forwards and slashed the Elite Blade Phantom across the chest from the upper left to the bottom right, cutting another golden scar into the Phantom. Then he slashed the Elite Blade Phantom a second time, this time he went from the upper right to the bottom left, the two scars formed into an X. The Elite Blade Phantom had recovered by this time and blocked the third slash, a horizontal one, with its sword. Or at least it tried to. Its sword shattered and the third scar was formed. “Divorce!” whispered Vergil as the Elite Blade Phantom sparked and exploded.

Suddenly, Vergil was slashed across the backplate. He gave a shout of pain as he spun around and decked one of the Elite Blade Phantoms in the face. Then he snapped a kick up and nailed the other Elite Blade Phantom in the chin. Vergil pressed the Space Yamato Katana’s third button. [THREE!] He jumped into the air as golden magical energy covered the sword and was then pulled into his right boot. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] As Vergil reached the top of his jump, he swiped his left glove over the back of the Space Yamato Katana. [YES! KATANA STRIKE!] The golden magical energy around Vergil’s boot was pulled into the Space Yamato Katana, joining with the maelstrom of magic around the blade. [UNDERSTAND?!] Vergil clasped the Space Yamato Katana over his helmet in both gloves as he angled his body down and went shooting downwards. The tip of the Space Yamato Katana stabbed into the ground and let off an explosion of golden magical energy that swallowed both of the Elite Blade Phantoms. “Stomp!” whispered Vergil as the explosion died down.

Vergil got back up, only to shout in pain as one of the Elite Blade Phantoms had survived and slashed him across the back. He pressed the second button on the Space Yamato Katana. [TWO!] Golden magical energy covered the sword as Vergil backflipped away from a horizontal swing. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He jumped into the air and came shooting down with a flying kick that slammed into the Elite Blade Phantom’s face. It was sent shooting back and exploded from the damage it had taken.

Suddenly, Vergil was forced to duck under another slash from the next Elite Blade Phantom that had pulled itself from the ground. With a growl, he pressed the Space Yamato Katana’s sixth button. [SIX!] Vergil channelled golden magical energy into the Space Yamato Katana as he gripped it tightly in both gloves. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] As the Elite Blade Phantom approached, Vergil swung the Space Yamata Katana. For a full second, nothing happened, then the Phantom was covered in a sphere of golden magical energy and sparks exploded from its body as it was slashed by an uncountable number of sword slashes that appeared from thin air.

But to Vergi’s shock the Elite Blade Phantom was still able to get back to its feet and run at him. “These Phantoms really are getting tougher and tougher!” muttered Vergil as he slid his left glove along the back of the Space Yamato Katana. [YES! KATANA STRIKE!] Golden magical energy surged around the blade of the Space Yamato Katana. [UNDERSTAND?!] Vergil gripped his blade in both gloves as he slashed down. A vertical crescent of golden magical energy shot out of the Space Yamato Katana and wrapped around the Phantom. Before the Elite Blade Phantom had a chance to try and break out, it was tore to pieces by a number of sword slashes that were uncountable.

Suddenly, sparks flew from Vergil’s backplate as he was attacked by yet another Elite Blade Phantom that burst from the ground. “How many of you are there?!” shouted Vergil as he pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [YES! KICK STRIKE!] Then Vergil scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as golden magical energy started to build up around him. [UNDERSTAND!?] The golden magical energy shifted into six golden sword constructs on either side of Vergil. They turned in the air and pointed at the Elite Blade Phantom. “Blistering Swords!” ordered Vergil as they shot forwards and impaled the Elite Blade Phantom. Sparks exploded from its body before the Phantom exploded.

Vergil glanced over his shoulder pauldron and saw another pair of Elite Blade Phantoms burst from the ground. “These had better be the last two!” he growled as he switched the Demon Ring for his Nephilim Ring. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Vergil scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [NEPHILIM!] Vergil held his left glove out in front of him and his Nephilim magic circle appeared, stopping the two Elite Blade Phantoms and sending them flying back. [NOW!] Vergil’s Nephilim magic circle moved through him and transformed him into his Nephilim Style.

The Two Elite Blade Phantoms stabbed their swords into the ground and fired a pair of fire lines at Vergil as he pressed the Space Sheath’s first button. [ONE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy was channelled into the Space Sheath, then into the Yamato Katana. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil jumped over the fire lines and closed the distance in an instant. He slashed once but was block before appearing behind the Elite Blade Phantom’s. He slashed each of them once and made sparks explode from their backs as they stumbled forwards in pain.

“You shall die,” spat out Vergil in a venomous monotone as he scanned his left glove over the back of the Space Sheath. [YES! KATANA STRIKE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy surged into the Space Sheath before being pulled into the Yamato Katana within the Space Sheath. [UNDERSTAND?!] Vergil drew the Yamato Katana from the Space Sheath and moved. He appeared in front of the Elite Blade Phantoms and drew the Yamato Katana, slashing them across the chests with one fluid movement as he sheathed the Yamato Katana. Sparks exploded from the Elite Blade Phantoms as Vergil drew the Yamato Katana and slashed upwards, then in the same motion, he slashed the Elite Blade Phantom downwards as he sheathed the Yamato Katana. “Slasher!” whispered Vergil as the Phantoms fell over and exploded.

Dante had engaged the second squad of Elite Blade Phantoms in combat.

He crossed the Aquila Stars over his helmet as he used them to block a downwards slash from one of the Elite Blade Phantoms. He jumped into the air, breaking the lock and spin kicking the Phantom in the face. Dante landed back on the ground and switched the Aquila Ring for his Nephilim Ring. He punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open again. [OPEN!] His Nephilim magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through him. [N-E-P-H-I-L-I-M!] Transforming Dante into his Nephilim Style.

Dante jumped to the side as the Elite Blade Phantom fired a line of fire along the ground at him. He punched his Nephilim Ring into the slot of the Rebellion Blade. [ONE!] The sword’s mouth opened to reveal a single blood red and light blue dot. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante slashed across with the Rebellion Blade, only to be blocked by the flat side of the Elite Blade Phantom’s sword. Dante slashed across again, breaking the Phantom’s guard and drawing sparks from it with a third slash.

Not seeing any micro explosions, Dante snarled as he punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [ONE!] The mouth closed, then opened, showing a single blood red and light blue dot. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante slashed upwards, the Elite Blade Phantom tried to block but was sent flying into the air from the force of the swing. Dante used the Rebellion Blade’s momentum to pull himself into the air and as he zoomed passed the Elite Blade Phantom, he slashed down, firing the Phantom back into the ground with enough force to kick up a dust cloud.

While he was still in the air, Dante punched his Nephilim Ring into his Driver’s left slot. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy surged down from his Driver and wrapped around his right boot. “Helm Breaker!” roared Dante as he went shooting down and his boot impacted into the Elite Blade Phantom’s stomach. Sparks exploded from the impact point as micro explosions went off around the Phantom and a dust cloud was kicked up. Dante jumped back, backflipped through the air and landed on the ground as the Phantom exploded.

Dante had no time to celebrate as a line of fire roared along the ground and slammed into him, setting him ablaze. Dante let lose a pulse of blood red and light blue magical energy from his body, putting out the flames as he turned towards another Elite Blade Phantom that had burst from the ground. “Your gonna pay for that!” he punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [THREE!] The sword’s mouth opened to reveal a pair of blood red and light blue circles. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante dashed forwards as he swung the Rebellion Blade down. The Elite Blade Phantom blocked, but Dante darted to the side, slashing at its side with the Rebellion Blade. The Phantom blocked and Dante shot around behind it, driving the Rebellion Blade into the Phantom’s back making sparks explode on contact.

The Elite Blade Phantom roared in pain as it spun around, only for Dante to duck under the horizontal slash as he punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [FIVE!] The mouth opened, displaying five blood red and light blue dots as Dante drove the Rebellion Blade forwards. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Sparks exploded from the Elite Blade Phantom’s chest as it was driven backwards by the force of the blow, sparks were coming from its chest as micro explosions went off around it.

“Now’s my chance!” Dante punched his Nephilim Ring into his Driver’s left slot and turned his wrist forwards. [GO! KICK STRIKE!] Blood red and light blue energy rushed out of his Driver and covered his right boot as he dashed forwards. Dante turned in the air and thrust his right leg out as the Elite Blade Phantom thrust its sword forwards. The two made contact and sent out a shockwave of energy before the Elite Blade Phantom’s sword broke into pieces as Dante’s boot made contact with its face. The Phantom was sent flying back through the air and exploded.

Suddenly, Dante ducked as another Elite Blade Phantom delivered a horizontal slash with its sword to the place where his neck had just been. Dante replied by jumped back up and kicking the Phantom in the face as he did so. He punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot as the Elite Blade Phantom staggered back. [SIX!] The mouth opened to display six blood red and light blue dots. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante unleashed several thousand stabs in the next five seconds. A storm of sparks exploded from the Elite Blade Phantom as it skidded back from the force of the stabs.

With a growl, Dante punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [ONE!] The mouth snapped shut, then opened, to show a single light blue and blood red dot. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] While the Elite Blade Phantom was still stunned and unable to defend itself, Dante slashed upwards with the Rebellion Blade. The Phantom was sent shooting into the air as Dante used the Rebellion Blade’s momentum to pull himself into the air. He got above the Elite Blade Phantom and slashed down with the Rebellion Blade. Sparks exploded from the Phantom as it was sent shooting back down and slammed into the ground with enough force to put another crater in it.

The Elite Phantom Phantom struggled to get back up as micro explosions went off around it. Seeing this, Dante held down the Rebellion Blade’s trigger. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Blood red and light blue magical energy surged up the Rebellion Blade as Dante pulled it back. “High Time!” he slashed upwards, tearing a line through the ground and sending the Elite Blade Phantom shooting into the air with a glowing light blue scar the leaked blood red energy. Sparks came from the wound as micro explosions went off around the Phantom until it exploded in the air.

At that moment, another Elite Blade Phantom appeared from the ground and slashed down, making sparks exploded from Dante’s chestplate as the blade made contact with it. Dante grunted in pain as he punched his Nephilim Ring into the Rebellion Blade’s slot. [TWO!] The mouth opened to show a pair of light blue and blood red dots. [NEPHILIM SABER STRIKE!] Dante spun around several times, cutting into the Elite Blade Phantom with the Rebellion Blade, making sparks come from its body as the sword made contact with it.

The Elite Blade Phantom quickly recovered and used its sword to block several more spinning slashes, slowing down Dante’s spin enough for it to slash him across the side. Dante gave a shout of pain as he jumped away and drew the Revenant Shotgun. He fired several shells that made sparks come from the Phantom as they made contact with it. Dante quickly pulled open the Revenant Shotgun’s barrel and punched his Nephilim Ring into its right slot. [NEPHILIM!] He slammed the Revenant Shotgun closed as blood red and light blue magical energy started to gather around its right barrel. [HALF CHARGE!] Dante took aim and fired a shotgun slug. It slammed into the Elite Blade Phantom and sent it flying back with sparks coming from its body and micro explosions going off around it.

Seeing this, Dante pulled out Kablooey and fired a spike into the Phantom. It roared in rage as it charged at Dante. He ducked under a horizontal swing as he fired another spike into it. Dante sidestepped a downwards swing and fired a third spike into the Elite Blade Phantom. Dante jumped back, firing a fourth spike into the Phantom as he had to run up the cave wall and summersault over a fire line.

Then Dante pulled open the Revenant Shotgun as he punched his Nephilim Ring into its left barrel. [NEPHILIM!] He snapped the Revenant Shotgun closed as blood red and light blue magical energy started to gather around both of the Revenant Shotgun’s barrels. [FULLY CHARGED!] Dante took aim and fired a pair of shotgun slugs. One was blood red and the other was light blue. The light blue slug slammed into the Elite Blade Phantom and fired it into the air. Right into the path of the blood red slug which exploded and sent the Phantom smashing into the ground where it exploded.

While Dante and Vergil had a fairly easy fight against the Elite Blade Phantoms, Symbol’s battle against the Butcher Phantom had been anything but easy.

She switched the Swift Ring for the Burst Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift lever as the Butcher Phantom charged. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] The ground started to shake as the Butcher Phantom approached and Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST PLEASE!] She held her left glove out to the side and the burst magic circle appeared, moving through her and sending the Butcher Phantom flying back. [CAST THE SPELL!] The burst magic circle also transforming Symbol into the Burst Style.

As the Butcher Phantom got back up, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] The Butcher Phantom pulled back its arms, Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST! C RANK SPELL!] The Butcher Phantom fired five small buzzsaws as it uncrossed its arms, meanwhile, four sparks appeared in the air and ignited into fireballs. Symbol threw her left glove forwards and the fireballs shot forwards, clashing with the buzzsaws in the air. It looked to be an even match, but Symbol could tell that the extra buzzsaw was causing her to lose ground.

“I’d better do something about that,” muttered Symbol as she added the Dust and Glass Rings to her right glove, then pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Butcher Phantom started to take notice of her. [DUST GLASS PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove out to the side and the two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

Just as the buzzsaws were about to overpower her fireballs, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] The fireballs had been surrounded as Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DUST MAGIC PLEASE!] Her body unleashed a blinding blast of light that caused the Butcher Phantom to lose all focus on its buzzsaws. It blinked several times and as its vision came back, the four fireballs slammed into it, sending the Butcher Phantom staggering back with sparks coming from its body.

Then the Butcher Phantom swung out its right arm and sent a large vertical buzzsaw tearing through the ground towards Symbol, who pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO!] Then she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author before holding the Burst Ring down to the ground. [BURST! A RANK SPELL!] Out of which burst a wall of earth, which the buzzsaws cut said through and slammed into Symbol. “Argh!” shouted Symbol in pain as she was sent flying up into the air before she crashed down into the ground with sparks coming from her body.

Symbol got back up, just in time to be slashed across her faceplate by one of the Butcher Phantom’s buzzsaws. With a shout of pain, she was sent flying through the air, she managed to flip and land on her boots as she switched the Glass Ring for the Radiation Ring before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DUST RADIATION PLEASE!] She held her right glove out to the side, the radiation magic circle appeared behind her and moved through Symbol, transforming her into the Burst Dust Radiation Style.

The Butcher Phantom fired another large vertical buzzsaw at Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the buzzsaw approached. [DUST MAGIC PLEASE!] An orb of dust appeared in front of Symbol before firing hundreds of small green radiation orbs. They slammed into the buzzsaw and caused it to shatter before smashing into the Butcher Phantom and exploding violently, making sparks fly from its body.

Suddenly the Butcher Phantom’s face turned red as scary white flames raged around its body. “So all Phantoms can do that now?” deadpanned Symbol as the Butcher Phantom lumbered forwards. Symbol quickly her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Butcher Phantom pulled back one arm. [RADIATION MAGIC PLEASE!] The Phantom swung its arm up, firing a vertical buzzsaw with the frightening white flames around it as Symbol fired a loud of radiation and dust forwards. Only for the cloud to be cut through by the chainsaw and slammed into Symbol, cutting and burning sparks out of her before sending her smashing into a wall.

Symbol groaned as she got back up and switched the Dust Ring for the Steam Ring before pressing her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Butcher Phantom started to charge white flames into its buzzsaws. [STEAM RADIATION PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side, the steam magic circle appeared behind her and moved through her, transforming her into the Burst Steam Radiation Style. But Symbol had no time to react as the Butcher Phantom uncrossed its arms, firing five buzzsaws covered in white flames. They moved so fast that Symbol saw nothing but streaks of white light as they raced around and slammed into her, smashing Symbol into another wall with sparks coming from her body.

“That hurt!” shouted Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author before holding her right glove out. [RADIATION MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol fired a beam of green radiation as the Butcher Phantom threw another buzzsaw covered in frightening white flames. The two smashed into each other and the beam divided like a fork as the buzzsaws started to cut through it. Just before it had a chance to reach her, Symbol threw herself to the side, the buzzsaws shot past her and slammed into the wall, cutting deeply into it.

‘Ok, think Sunset!’ thought Symbol. ‘This thing has to have a weakness!’ Symbol switched the Steam Ring for the Sand Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Butcher Phantom fired another vertical buzzsaw at her. [SAND RADIATION PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the sand magic circle appeared behind her and moved through her, transforming Symbol into the Burst Sand Radiation Style.

“I hope this works,” muttered Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] The white flames around the Butcher Phantom glowed even hotter as Symbol scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BURST! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol’s body transforming into steaming hot sand as she rushed forwards and the Butcher Phantom threw another buzzsaw at her.

Symbol held out her right glove and the Burst Staff appeared. She pulled on its thumb, opening its Hand Author. [COME ON A SPELL SHAKE HANDS] Symbol made her left glove solid again and scanned the Burst Ring over the Burst Staff’s Hand Author. [BURST! SPELL STRIKE!] A ball of purple magical energy appeared on the tip of the Burst Staff as the buzzsaw got closer. The ball thinned out and transformed into four spears of purple magical energy. “Burst Spears!” the spears slammed into the buzzsaw from the side and caused it to shatter.

The Butcher Phantom had no time to do anything as Symbol rammed into it. “Sand Rush!” sparks exploded from the Butcher Phantom as Symbol passed through it and appeared on the other side. Her body turned solid as microexplosions went off around the Butcher Phantom. Symbol walked back towards her brothers as the Butcher Phantom fell to its knees and exploded.

Battle ended.

“Done,” stated Dante.

“We just have to repeat that for the last one and we’ll be set,” explained Vergil.

“Great,” muttered Symbol.

As they ran out of the tunnel, they were ambushed by a pair of Phantom shards.

Both of which Dante shot with the Revenant Shotgun before jumping the gap.

The siblings ran through the vault room and into the final tunnel. They had to jump over four platforms and then turn a right corner before leaping onto the platform where the final generator was.

Dante switched his Nephilim Ring for the Arbiter Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open again. [OPEN!] The Arbiter magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him. [A-R-B-I-T-E-R!] Transforming Dante into his Arbiter Style.

Dante drew the Arbiter Axe off his back and turned the handle. [GRAPPLE MODE!] It transforming into the Demon Pull and he hooked it onto the generator and pulled.

Only for nothing to happen.

There was a beat of awkward silence as Dante pulled again, only for nothing to happen once more.

“Leave it to the professionals,” Vergil shoved Dante out of the way and switched his Nephilim Ring for the Demon Ring, then pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Vergil scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [DEMON!] He held his glove down to the ground as the demon magic circle appeared under his boots. [NOW!] It rose up through him and transformed him into the Demon Style.

Vergil pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [YES! KICK STRIKE!] Then he scanned his left glove over his Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as golden magical energy started to leak off him. [UNDERSTAND!?] The energy collected into a golden dagger that shot forwards and into the generator.

Once more there was an awkward beat as nothing happened.

“The professionals, eh?” asked Dante.

“Well, it did not work for you either,” defended Vergil.

While her brothers got into an argument, Symbol switched the Burst Ring for the Active Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ACTIVE PLEASE!] She held her left glove out to the side and the active magic circle appeared. [LET’S GO!] It moved through her, transforming Symbol into her Active Style.

Symbol added the Ice and Bind Rings to her right fingers, then pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] She scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [ICE BIND PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove out to the side and the two magic circles appeared before moving through her. Transforming Symbol into the Active Ice Bind Style.

Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIE GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BIND MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol threw the Grapple Gauntlet forwards, attaching a chain of orange magical energy to the generator. She pulled back and the generator started to turn.

“Eh?!” shouted Dante when he saw this.

“How did you-?” questioned Vergil.

“You two must have loosened it,” replied Symbol humbly as the green rock appeared and shot a beam of light through the tunnel. The beam bounced around and into the pillar that displayed three waves, which had just risen out of the ground in the vault room.

Then the Phantoms appeared.

There was a Butcher Phantom, a Wizard Phantom and a Tyrant Phantom.

Symbol ran towards the Tyrant Phantom without a word.

Dante looked at Vergil and nodded to the Wizard Phantom.

Vergil gave his brother a nod as he walked towards the Butcher Phantom.

Let the battle begin.

Symbol dodge to the side as the Tyrant Phantom set itself on fire and charged at him. She switched the Burst Ring for the Giga Ring and pressed down on her Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] Then Symbol jumped back, avoiding a backhand from the Tyrant Phantom as she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA PLEASE!] Symbol held her left glove down to the ground, the Giga magic circle appeared and rose through her. [BREAK THROUGH!] Transforming Symbol into the Giga Style, just in time to avoid a body slam from the Tyrant Phantom.

Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Then she scanned the Giga Ring across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Tyrant Phantom set its left fist on fire. [GIGA C RANK SPELL!] Symbol clenched her right glove into a fist as it was covered in green magical energy. Both Kamen Rider and Phantom drove their fists forwards and they met, causing a shockwave that blew the both of them back from the force behind them.

Symbol quickly recovered as the Tyrant Phantom’s weight caused it to fall over. She pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. [MAGICAL TOUCH SPELL!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [GIGA B RANK SPELL!] Symbol pulled back her right glove as it was covered in green magical energy. She drove it down, into the ground, firing a line of green magical energy that threw the Tyrant Phantom up into the air with sparks coming from its body.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] She scanned the Giga Ring over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Tyrant Phantom started to fall back down to the ground. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol slowly clenched both of her gloves into fists as she pulled them back and slammed them down on the ground. “Giga Smash!” a wave of green magical energy came from her gloves and threw the Tyrant Phantom back into the air with more sparks coming from its body.

As Sunset Shimmer Sparda, Symbol would have frowned since she saw no microexplosions going off around the Phantom. “Still not enough?” she added the Bombardment and Drill Rings to her right glove, then hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOMBARDMENT DRILL PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground and the two magic circles appeared under her boots before moving up through her.

As the Tyrant Phantom smashed into the cave and started to fall back down, Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author again. [DRILL MAGIC PLEASE!] The Spiral Cannon fired a thin beam of purple magical energy that tore through the Tyrant Phantom, making sparks come from both the entrance at exit points.

“Still not enough?!” then Symbol switched the Drill Ring for the Terra Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOMBARDMENT TERRA PLEASE!] Symbol held her right glove down to the ground and the terra magic circle appeared under her boots, then rose up through her. Transforming Symbol into the Giga Bombardment Terra Style.

Symbol struck her Wizard Driver’s right Shift lever twice as the Tyrant Phantom got back up. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] The Phantom set itself on fire and charged at Symbol as she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [BOMBARDMENT MAGIC PLEASE!] Symbol took aim with the Chain Cannons a blur magical energy built up in front of both cannons. Then they fired, the orbs transforming into a pair of blue energy beams that slammed into the Tyrant Phantom. It was sent sliding back before its boots got a grip on the ground and started to force the beams back.

‘This things strong!’ thought Symbol as she pressed down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] ‘But it's not strong enough!’ Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. [TERRA MAGIC PLEASE!] Just before the Tyrant Phantom could get in range to take a swing at Symbol, the Chain Cannons fired a pair of shotgun slugs. They impacted with the Tyrant Phantom and sent it flying backwards with sparks and microexplosions going off around its body.

“Finally,” shouted Symbol as she slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE!] Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Phantom set itself on fire. [GIGA! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST!] Green magical energy glowed around the Chain Cannons as a rock, covered in the same glow, was pulled from the ground and hovered in front of Symbol. “Terra Buster!” she fired a pair of green beams from the Chain Cannons, the rock burst into pieces that slammed into the Tyrant Phantom. Sparks exploded from its body as microexplosions went off around it until the Tyrant Phantom was covered by a large explosion.

Symbol turned to see how her brothers were doing when she felt an explosion of Phantom magical energy behind her. “You have got to be kidding me!” screamed Symbol as she turned around to see the Tyrant Phantom covered in white flames that had some sort of, wrong feeling to them. The Tyrant Phantom ran forwards and punched Symbol before she had any chance to react. Symbol was sent flying into the air and slammed into a wall with sparks exploding on impact.

Symbol recovered and switched the Bombardment Ring for the Hammer Ring, then pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. [MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN!] Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the flames around the Tyrant Phantom grew more intense and it charged at her. [HAMMER TERRA PLEASE!] Just before the Tyrant Phantom could reach her, Symbol held her right glove down to the ground and the hammer magic circle appeared. It rose up through her, blocking the Tyrant Phantom’s body slam and transforming Symbol into the Giga Hammer Terra Style.

Symbol jumped back as the terra magic circle vanished, letting the Tyrant Phantom slam into the ground. As it got back up Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. [MAGIC TOUCHIC GO!] Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Tyrant Phantom charged. [TERRA MAGIC PLEASE!] The Ripper Hammer ballooned in size as Symbol swung it around. Only for the Tyrant Phantom to catch it and used the Ripper Hammer to pull her closers. It punched her again, sending Symbol flying into a wall. Before she could slide down, she was upper cutted into the air and slammed into the cave’s roof. Sparks exploded from Symbol as she fell back down and was punched with a right straight, it sent her flying into another wall with micro explosions going off around her body while a dust cloud was kicked up.

The Tyrant Phantom turned away. [TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS!] Only to turn back as it heard the sound of Symbol’s Wizard Driver. [ADVANCE PLEASE!] The dust cloud faded just as Symbol finished transforming, but she had yellow and grey lightning sparking over her body from the amount of damage she had taken.

‘I won’t last much longer,’ thought Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL!] Then Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as her right forearm guard started to leak yellow particles. [ADVANCE C TIER SPELL!] They gathered around Symbol’s right glove as she punched forwards and fired a beam of yellow magical energy that slammed into the Tyrant Phantom. It was sent sliding back but quickly got a grip on the ground and started to force the beam backwards.

Symbol winced as a burst of pain tore through her helmet and disrupted her focused on the beam. The Tyrant Phantom broke through and charged at Symbol as she recovered and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. [TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! VERY NICE!] She scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as yellow magical energy covered her upper legs. [ADVANCE S TIER SPELL! THE BEST!] Symbol jumped into the air, over the Tyrant Phantom’s fist and spun around, kicking it with the back of her right heel. She used her momentum to kick with the back of her other heel, then she kicked it with the front of her right boot before doing the same with her left boot. “Advance Impact!” shouted Symbol as the Tyrant Phantom staggered backwards and exploded.

Still, in the Demon Style, Vergil blocked a buzzsaw with the Space Yamato Katana as he pressed down on its second button. [TWO!] Golden magical energy covered Vergil’s right boot as he jumped into the air [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil went shooting down and slammed its boot into the Butcher Phantom’s chest orb. Only to have to block a slash from its buzzsaws with the Space Yamato Katana.

Vergil jumped back as he pressed his Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. [YES! KICK STRIKE!] Then he scanned the Demon Ring across it as an orb of golden magical energy appeared next to him. [UNDERSTAND!?] It thinned out and transformed into a sword of golden magical energy. It shot forwards, only for the Butcher Phantom to shatter it with one of its buzzsaws. Vergil would have frowned in his human form as he fired several more swords, forcing the Butcher Phantom to block and shatter all of them.

Vergil jumped into the air as he pressed down on the Space Yamato Katana’s fifth button. [FIVE!] Golden magical energy covered the sword as the Butcher Phantom glanced up at Vergil now that the barrage of swords had ceased. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil slashed down, firing a crescent of golden magical energy down that the Butcher Phantom had to block by crossing both of its arms.

Suddenly, the Butcher Phantom uncrossed its arms and fired five small buzzsaws at Vergil. He pressed the fourth button on the Space Yamato Katana. [FOUR!] The buzzsaws approached as Vergil pulled back the Space Yamato Katana, which was now covered in golden magical energy. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil stabbed the Space Yamato Katana into the ground and out of it erupted a circle of golden magical energy with Vergil in the centre, knocking the buzzsaws away.

The Butcher Phantom stomped up to Vergil as it saw both of its buzzsaws on fire and slashed down with one of them. Vergil dodged to the side as he pressed the first button on the Space Yamato Katana. [ONE!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana as Vergil used it to block the buzzsaw. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] With a grunt of effort, Vergil forced the buzzsaw off him and slashed the Butcher Phantom across the face, making sparks bleed out of it. The Phantom roar in pain as it staggered back, letting Vergil slash an X onto its face with another pair of slashes.

Taking his opening, Vergil pressed down on the Space Yamato Katana’s fourth button. [FOUR!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana as Vergil rose it up with the tip of the sword pointing to the ground. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil stabbed the Space Yamato Katana into the ground and out of the impact point came an explosion of golden magical energy with Vergil in the centre, forcing the Butcher Phantom to move back with sparks coming from its body.

While the Butcher Phantom was still off balance, Vergil pressed the second button on the Space Yamato Katana. [TWO!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana before being pulled into Vergil’s right boot as he jumped into the air. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He came down with a flying kick and slammed his boot into the Phantom’s face, making it move back with a crackling glass sound coming from the glass orb that held its face.

The Butcher Phantom teetered and then fell over as Vergil leapt into the air. He pressed the third button on the Space Yamato Katana as he reached the top of his jump. [THREE!] Vergil let golden magical energy cover the Space Yamato Katana before it was pulled into his left boot. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil went shooting down as the golden magical energy covered his body and slammed his boot into the Butcher Phantom’s orb. Sparks flew as microexplosion went off around the Butcher Phantom and another glass cracking sound came from the orb.

“You shall die,” spat out Vergil in a venomous monotone as he pressed the Space Yamato Katana’s sixth button. [SIX!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Katana as Vergil jumped back to gain a bit of distance. [KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil ran his left glove over the back of the Space Yamato Katana. [YES! KATANA STRIKE!] Golden magical energy surged around the Space Yamato Katana as Vergil swung. [UNDERSTAND?!] A crescent of golden magical energy surged out of the Space Yamato Katana and wrapped around the Butcher Phantom. Sparks flew out of it in a continuous storm as it was hacked away at by a countless number of sword slashes that appeared from thin air. Then the Butcher Phantom exploded after behind attacked for five whole seconds.

Unlike his sister, Vergil gazed into the smoke from the explosion, waiting for it to clear so he could see if his opponent was really dead. An explosion of Phantom magical energy proved that it hadn’t died. The Butcher Phantom stomped out of the smoke with its body glowing from the white fire coming off it. This flame felt wrong like it was unnatural.

Vergil threw himself to the side as the Butcher Phantom streaked forwards and slashed down where he had just been standing. Vergil rolled to one knee guard as he slid the Gravity Ring onto his right middle finger, pressed down on his Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever and scanned the Gravity Ring across it. [b][GRAVITY TRIGGER!] Vergil held his right glove down to the ground as the gravity magic circle appeared under his boots and rose up through him. [NOW!] Transforming Vergil into the Gravity Demon Style and blocking the Butcher Phantom’s buzzsaw as it swung it down.

Vergil dashed toward the Butcher Phantom, becoming nothing but a golden streak as he pressed the first button on the Space Yamato Gravity Katana. [ONE!] Golden magical energy surged up and down the length of the sword. [GRAVITY KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil swung it in an upwards swing, then a downwards swing, before ending in an across swing. The Butcher Phantom tried to block all three, but the after images that followed the sword’s movements had broken through its guard.

The Butcher Phantom swung down at Vergil as he pressed the second button on the Space Yamato Gravity Katana. [TWO!] Golden magical energy surged around Vergil’s right boot as he balanced on his left boot. [GRAVITY KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He booted the Phantom in the face ob and sent it flying back with another glass cracking sound coming from it as it went flying back.

The Butcher Phantom bounced along the ground for several paces before sliding to a stop. Vergil appeared above it and pressed the third button on the Space Yamato Gravity Katana. [THREE!] Golden magical energy covered the Space Yamato Gravity Katana before the energy was pulled into Vergil’s right boot. [GRAVITY KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] He went shooting down and slammed his boot into the Butcher Phantom’s chest orb. Sparks exploded from both the Butcher Phantom and Vergil as it had struck the Kamen Rider across the chestplate with one of its buzzsaws covered in white fire.

Vergil gave a shout of pain as he was sent flying backwards and flipped back to his boots. By that time, the Butcher Phantom had gotten back up and closed the distance, getting ready to slash Vergil with a downwards swing. Vergil pressed the fourth button on the Space Yamato Gravity Katana. [FOUR!] Golden magical energy ran up and down the length of the Space Yamato Gravity Katana as Vergil brought it up with the tip pointing down. [GRAVITY KATANA STRIKE! NOW!] Vergil slammed the Space Yamato Gravity Katana into the ground and golden magical energy surged out of the impact point, sending the Butcher Phantom flying back with sparks and microexplosions going off around it.

Then Vergil ran his left glove over the back of the Space Yamato Gravity Katana. [YES! GRAVITY KATANA STRIKE!] Golden magical energy covered the sword as Vergil brought it up and stabbed it into the ground. [UNDERSTAND?!] A circle of golden magical energy spread out along the ground with Vergil in the centre. Then it shrank so that it was in front of the Space Yamato Gravity Katana. Out of circle rose a small ball of golden magical energy. “Volcano!” it shot forwards and slammed into the Butcher Phantom before exploding. When the smoke cleared the Butcher Phantom had vanished.

Dante rolled to the side as the Wizard Phantom fired a spinning red spear at him. Knowing that the Arbiter Axe would be powerless against the Phantom’s shield, Dante switched the Arbiter Ring for the Aquila Ring then punched it into his Driver’s left slot. [SET!] Dante turned his wrist back, then forwards, making his Driver’s gate close and open again. [OPEN!] The Aquila magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him. [A-Q-U-I-L-A!] Transforming Dante into the Aquila Style.

The Wizard Phantom fired another flaming spear at Dante who rolled to the side, avoiding it as he punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. [FOUR!] The wind blue dice appeared and rolled onto a light blue four. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante pulled back the Aquila Stars and flung them forwards. They shot through the air and spun around the Wizard Phantom before transforming a ring of light blue light that slammed closed around the Phantom. The inside edge of it acted as a buzzsaw as it cut away at the Wizard Phantoms shield.

The Wizard Phantom saw cracks starting to form in its shield and made it explode. Breaking the ring as it teleported away. It appeared several feet to the right. Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the slot of the second pair of Aquila Stars that had appeared in his gloves. [FIVE!] The wind blue dice appeared and spun around several times before stopping on five light blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante was covered in the light blue wind as he darted forwards, becoming nothing but a streak of light blue light as he slammed into the Wizard Phantom with a shoulder charge. Sparks exploded from the Wizard Phantom as it was cut into by the light blue wind. Microexplosions went off around its body before it teleported to the other side of the cavern.

Dante darted towards the Wizard Phantom as its shield reform and it fired a line of black rocks at him. Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot again. [THREE!] The wind blue dice rolled back onto a trio of light blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante spun around and threw out the Aquila Stars. They orbited him as they replicated into three pairs that transformed into three rings of light blue light around Dante. The rock wave struck the first ring and shattered it with ease. They had a bit more trouble getting through the second ring but were unable to break through the third ring.

Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot once more. [FOUR!] The wind blue dice rolled so that it displayed another light blue dot. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante launched the Aquila Stars and they orbited the Wizard Phantom’s shield, transforming into a light blue ring of light. The inside edge of it acted as a buzzsaw, cutting sparks from the Wizard Phantom’s shield. Cracks started to appear.

The Wizard Phantom teleported away as its shield exploded. Dante made another copy of the Aquila Stars appear in his gloves as he punched the Aquila Ring into the back of them once more. [TWO!] The wind blue dice spun back so that is displayed a pair of light blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante propelled the Aquila Stars forwards and they orbited the Wizard Phantom. Before it had time to teleport away or reform its shield, the ring snapped closed. Trapped its arms to its sides and blocking its powers. The ring moved back towards Dante, dragging the helpless Phantom with it.

Dante quickly punched the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot and turned his wrist forwards. [KICK STRIKE GO!] Light blue magical energy surged down from his Driver and into his right boots before surging outwards. It engulfed Dante’s right boot in a bonfire of light blue magical energy. “Buy In!” shouted Dante as he balanced on his left boot and kicked the Wizard Phantom in the chest just as it got within kicking range. The Phantom was sent flying back with sparks bleeding from the impact point and microexplosions going off around it. The Wizard Phantom slammed into one of the cave’s walls and exploded.

Dante turned away to go and help his siblings when he felt an explosion of Phantom magical energy behind him. “You have got to be kidding!” shouted Dante as he turned around to see the Wizard Phantom rise back into the air. It was covered in white flames that felt wrong, somehow. It regenerated its shield and fired a spinning red spear that Dante dodged, only for sparks to explode from his chestplate as he was hit by a second red spinning spear that was behind the first.

“Argh!” Dante was sent flying from the force behind the spear as he got back to his boots, he saw another line of rocks roaring towards him. Dante quickly punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. [THREE!] The wind blue dice appeared and spun around, stopping on a trio of light blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante spun around the threw the Aquila Stars. They orbited him and cloned themselves into three copies that transformed into three rings of light blue magical energy. Only for the rock line to break through all three rings, not slowing down at all as they rammed into Dante’s chestplate and made sparks explode from the impact as he was sent flying backwards.

Dante got back up and punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. [FIVE!] “Time to try something new,” the wind blue dice appeared and spun around, stopping on five light blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante covered himself in light blue magical energy and the light blue wind as he shot forwards. He was forced to dodge around several more spinning red spears by wide margins to avoid the second spears that were behind the first ones.

He jumped into the air and punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. [SIX!] The wind blue dice appeared and spun, stopping on six light blue dots. [SHURIKEN STRIKE!] Dante spun around with the light blue wind wrapping around him and forming into a tornado. The Wizard Phantom fired several more red spinning spears like bullets that smashed into Dante after ripping through the tornado with ease and sending Dante flying back with sparks coming from his body.

“What does it take to beat this thing?!” shouted Dante. Suddenly, the Wizard Phantom’s barrier vanished and appeared around him. For a second Dante was confused, then he realised what was about to happen. “Oh no,” he groaned. The barrier slammed closed around him and there was an explosion inside it.

The Wizard Phantom turned away, ready to go and finish the other two Kamen Riders from behind while they were fighting the Butcher Phantom and the Tyrant Phantom. [TRIGGER!] Suddenly, it heard the sound of Dante’s Driver. [GO ANGEL!] It turned back towards Dante. [AN-AN-AN-ANGEL!] Just in time for the smoke to clear and Dante to emerge in his Angel Trigger Style.

Dante punched the Trigger Ring in its Angel Mode into the back of the Rebellion Magnum Aquila Mode. [ANGEL ONE!] A wind blue one with light blue outlines appeared next to the Rebellion Magnum’s skull. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante blurred forwards and appeared in front of the Wizard Phantom, slashing it with the shuriken blade on the front of the Rebellion Magnum.

The Wizard Phantom went flying back as Dante punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum once more. [ANGEL FIVE!] The wind blue one with light blue outlines turned into a wind blue five with light blue outlines. [MAGNUM STRIKE!] Dante was covered in the light blue wind as he vanished in a blur and appeared in the Wizard Phantom’s flight path. He rammed his right shoulder pauldron into the Wizard Phantom’s back, earning a shower of sparks from the Phantom as it went shooting forwards with its momentum completely reversed.

“Time to finish this!” Dante punched the Angel Trigger Ring into his Driver’s left slot and turned his wrist forwards. [KICK STRIKE! GO!] The light blue wind surrounded Dante as he dashed forwards. [ANGEL!] The light blue wind projected Dante forwards as it surrounded his right boot. “Caliber!” he jumped into a fly kick that made contact with the Phantom’s back. It was wrapped in the light blue wind and sent flying forwards with sparks coming from its body until it exploded after leaving a Wizard Phantom shaped creator in the cave’s wall.

[MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN!] [ACTIVE PLEASE!] [LET’S GO!] Symbol winced as she transformed back into the Active Style. She had been less than five seconds away from losing control.

The siblings ran back through the tunnel and quickly reached the vault room.

Vergil turned to his brother and sister. “Ok, listen up. To pop this beast open, you will need to line up the four conduits with their corresponding servers. Did you get that?” asked Vergil.

“I’m not stupid Vergil,” complained Dante.

“Then why have I had to explain this to you five times?” deadpanned Vergil.

“He’s got you there,” whispered Symbol.

Dante slumped in defeat.

Symbol placed her glove on Vergil’s shoulder and channelled her aura into him, making him fade back into the real world.

“Line up all four, got it,” stated Symbol.

“Where did you learn to do that?” asked Dante as he moved to help Symbol.

“What?” asked Vergil not understanding what his brother was talking about.

“That computer stuff,” replied Dante.

“Hacking? I taught myself as a kid. I guess it gave me a sense of control,” replied Vergil.

“Control? We never had that, did we?” mourned Dante.

“No,” replied Symbol.

“I always felt something was amiss, that something was missing,” replied Vergil.

“So did I. It’s like a burning feeling inside,” explained Dante.

“Exactly. But I knew that if I peeled back the layers of bullshit, the truth would eventually come out,” stated Vergil as he continued to type. “I guess I channelled that energy into hacking. You? How did you find release.”

“Out of context, that sounded so wrong,” muttered Symbol.

“Killing Phantoms and getting laid,” replied Dante. “But that hacking stuff does sound cool too,” replied Dante without shame.

At that moment they got the last of the conduits lined up and the vault door opened.

Vergil walked up to his siblings. “You two know what you have to do. You lure him out. I’ll close the Phantom Gate with the Yamato Katana. Then we go for the kill.”

“Any ideas who we draw him out?” asked Dante.

“Take credit for what that Gem Maiden did. Get him rabid,” explained Vergil.

“Got it,” Dante and Symbol started forwards.

Vergil step in front of them. “BUT, do not try and kill him. He’s immortal until I shut down the Phantom Gate and trying to kill him will just waste energy.”

“Right,” whispered Dante.

“This is it, Dante, Sunset. We have to put our lives in the hands of each other, completely, without hesitation,” warned Vergil.

“We are brothers and sister after all,” Symbol phased back into the real world and gave Vergil a quick hug before moving back into the Slip Dimension.

With that, they moved to face their parent’s killer.