• Published 3rd Mar 2019
  • 578 Views, 4 Comments

Sunset's Journey - Alphajeager1



Sunset appears on another earth with no memory and the power of a Kamen Rider

  • ...
8
 4
 578

S2E2 Symbol vs Dante

Normally, Symbol would not be shocked to have a gun pointed at her faceplate.

It was the gun that was pointed at her faceplate that was the problem.

It was Ebony.

Symbol looked past the gun. “Dante?! What are you doing?!” she demanded.

“I’m going to kill you,” whispered Dante. “Painfully and slowly,” he hissed out.

“What?!” shouted Symbol in utter shock. “WHY?!” she demanded.

“You have taken the form of my dead sister,” snarled Dante. “Such a trespass will not go unpunished!”

“Dante it’s me!” shouted Symbol.

“Even now, you continue to wear my sister’s face. If you expect me to believe you then you will have to prove it through battle!” Dante slammed the Rebellion Ring into his Driver’s left slot. GO! Red and blue energy gathered around his right boot as he pulled it back. KICK STRIKE! Symbol had not time to react as she was struck in the chin armour by an upwards kick that sent her flying into the air.

She arched up and crashed down onto a piece of rubble.

“So pathetic,” snarled out Dante as he stepped on one of Symbol’s trigger points.

Symbol or Sunset rather had a lot of her faults removed when she first got her Kamen Rider powers. She was much calmer and had a much clearer head than either of her Brothers. She would have continued to try and reason with Dante, but she had one major flaw.

Pride

Her pride as a Kamen Rider and a fighter.

Once that was stepped on, the kid gloves came off.

“Alright, Brother,” she pulled herself back to her boots. “If that is how you want to be, then I’ll give you a lesson in pain.”

Symbol turned to Remnant, Mega and X. “None of you interfer!” she ordered.

“But, Mistress,” began Remnant.

“This is personal!” Symbol shot her down.

“Sir, this is a bad idea,” protested Mega with an emotionless frown on her face.

“That is an order!” thundered Symbol.

Both of the Kamen Riders stood at attention.

“Yes, Sir!” saluted Mega.

“As you command, Mistress,” added Remnant.

“Rodger!” replied X.

“My sister wouldn’t command Gem Maidens either,” spat out Dante.

That gave Symbol pause. “Ok, that is a good point and I can see why you would think that. But once this fight is over you’re going to let me explain.”

“After this fight, you’re going to die!” Dante all but snarled.

Let the battle begin.

Symbol started off by hitting her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. MAGICAL TOUCH GO! Then she scanned her left glove and the Active Ring over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ACTIVE! A RANK SPELL! Red lightning covered her body as she threw out her arms with a loud roar. “Take that!” a bolt of red lightning shot out of her chest plate and rocketed towards Dante.

Dante punched the Falco Trickster Ring into his Driver’s right slot. TWO! The Falco Trickster Mantle transformed into the Falco Wings. FALCO TRICK! Dante spread them and spun around in a circle, orange feathers shot outwards and slammed into the lightning blast. It was forced to detonate.

Dante drew the Rebellion Falco Blade as he dashed forward and punched the Rebellion Ring into the bottom it. ONE! Orange and red light wrapped around the sword as Dante blurred forwards. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! “Blast off!” shouted the Kamen Rider as he slashed upwards, cutting a line of sparks out of Symbol as she was sent flying into the air like a rocket.

Dante flapped the Falco Wings as he shot upwards, overtaking Symbol and raising the Rebellion Falco Sword over his helmet for a double gloved downwards slash.

“No, you don’t!” Symbol added the Boost and Defend Rings onto her right glove as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! Then she scanned her right glove in front of her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. BOOST DEFEND PLEASE! The two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

“You think that will help you?!” shouted Dante as he slashed down.

Symbol slammed her glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! Then she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE! She used the Defend Shield to block Dante’s sword but was still sent smashing into the ground with enough force to crater it.

“Not bad!” yelled Dante as he went shooting back down with an overhead slash.

Symbol growled as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! Then she swiped her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. BOOST MAGIC PLEASE! The Boost Grieves glowed purple as she sprinted to the side. Dante came down, smashing his sword into the ground as Symbol jumped back in and kicked him in the side, hard.

“Argh!” Dante shouted in pain as he was sent flying backwards. He righted himself as he slammed the Rebellion Ring into the bottom of the Rebellion Falco Sword. TWO! Oranger energy covered the Rebellion Falco Blade as Dante flapped the Falco Wings and charged at his sister. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! “Take this!” roared Dante as he spun around and used his momentum to slash at Symbol.

“No thanks!” shouted Symbol as she drew the Active Rifle and pulled on its Hand Author’s thumb, opening it. COME ON A SHOOTING SHAKE HANDS! Then she scanned her left glove over the Hand Author. ACTIVE! SHOOTING STRIKE! Symbol fired a bolt of red energy from the barrel. “Defend Bolt!” which transformed into a kite shield construct, blocking the attack.

Dante staggered back as the sword bounced off the shield before blurring away and appearing behind Symbol. He slammed the Rebellion Ring into the back of the Rebellion Falco Sword. FIVE! Orange energy covered the sword as he blurred forwards. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! Symbol turned around, just in time for sparks to explode off her chest plate as Dante stabbed her. “Break down!” shouted Dante as he sent his sister flying backwards.

Symbol righted herself as she switched the Active Ring for the Swift Ring and hit her Driver’s left Shift Lever. MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN! Symbol scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. SWIFT PLEASE! Then she held her left glove into the air as the Swift magic circle appeared over her helmet and fell through her. DASH AWAY!

Now in the Swift Style, Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. MAGICAL TOUCH GO! Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as her visors glowed red. SWIFT! B RANK SPELL! In the next second, she accelerated forwards and smashed her fist into Dante’s faceplate before he had any time to react.

Dante was sent flying back as he flipped through the air and swiped the Rebellion Ring for the Aquila Ring, then he punched it into his Driver’s right slot. SET! Dante turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Aquila magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through him. A-Q-U-I-L-A! Transforming Dante into the Aquila Style.

Symbol was able to punch Dante three more times before he pressed the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot. KICK STRIKE GO! Blue wind covered his body as Dante blurred forwards, avoiding another punch from his sister.

“I was hoping to do a bit more damage before you could transform,” grumbled Symbol.

Dante got back to his boots as he glared at the other Kamen Rider. “Tough luck!” he punched the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. THREE! Dante blurred forward as orange light covered the throwing stars. SHURIKEN STRIKE! He moved at such speeds that Symbol could do nothing as he closed the distance between them and spun around. The Aquila Star’s replicated into three pairs that orbited Dante as three rings, cutting into Symbol several times.

Symbol added the Wing and Zoomer Rings to her right glove as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! Then she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. WING ZOOMER PLEASE! Symbol held her right glove into the air as the two magic circles appeared and dropped down through her.

She swiftly hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Zoomer Wings ignited. ZOOMER MAGIC PLEASE! Symbol dashed forwards with her right fist pulled back as she aimed for Dante’s faceplate.

Dante reacts by punching the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. FOUR! Orange energy covered the Aquila Stars as Dante hurled them forwards. SHURIKEN STRIKE! They spun through the air and attempted to orbit around Symbol, forming into a binding ring as they did so.

Symbol quickly hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. WING MAGIC PLEASE! The Speed Wings ignited and Symbol shot into the air, zooming over Dante and landing behind him. Dante turned around just in time for Symbol to unleash a barrage of high speed punches into its chest plate. Sparks exploded in all directions as Dante took a step back with each hit.

Then Dante let loose a wave of magical energy from his body as he switched the Aquila Ring for the Osiris Ring. “You’re not getting away with that!” he pressed the Osiris Ring into his Driver’s left slot. SET! Then he turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Osiris magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through him. O-S-I-R-I-S!

Then Dante ran at Symbol as he punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Scythe’s slot. ONE! Orange energy raced along the blade of the scythe. SCYTHE STRIKE! Dante spun around and slashed at his sister at high speed with his weapon. “You’ll pay!” he roared as the blade closed in on Symbol.

The Kamen Rider quickly switched the Wing and Zoomer Rings for the Arrow and Sniper Rings as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ARROW SNIPER PLEASE! Symbol held her right glove into the air as the two magic circles appeared and fell through her.

But she had no time to do anything else as the Osisirs Falco Scythe hit her and started to cut into her body. Symbol shouted in pain as sparks erupted from where the scythe continued to slice into her. Suddenly, an explosion ignited between herself and Dante, driving the two of them apart.

Symbol crashed into a wall and dropped down to the ground. “Well, that hurt,” she grumbled as she held her chest plate.

“There’s more where that came from!” shouted Dante as he pointed the Osiris Falco Scythe at his sister.

“Don’t make a threat you can’t keep,” growled Symbol as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! Then she swiped her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the Sniper Crossbow appeared in her other glove. ARROW MAGIC PLEASE! She took aim and fired an arrow of green wind at Dante.

Dante was able to see it coming thanks to the Falco Trickster Mantle and punched the Osiris Ring into the Osiris Falco Scythe. TWO! Dante started to spin the Osiris Falco Scythe as its blade was covered in orange energy. SCYTHE STRIKE! The arrow slammed into the makeshift shield and drove Dante back several paces. Dante gritted in effort and with one last spin, the Osiris Falco Scythe cut through the arrow and caused sparks to explode from his body as the wind cut into him.

“Now’s my chance!” shouted Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE! She scanned her left glove in front of her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as green wind started to gather in front of the Sniper Crossbow. SWIFT! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST! Symbol took aim at Dante as the wind was pulled into the Sniper Crossbow.

Dante knew what was coming as he switched the Osiris Ring for the Eryx Ring. SET! Then he turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Eryx magic circle appeared from Dante’s Driver and moved back through him. E-R-Y-X!

Then he slid the Buffa Royalguard Ring into his right middle finger, before punching it into his Driver’s right slot. BUFFA! The Buffa magic circle appeared from his Driver. GO! Then it moved back through him. R-R-R-ROYALGUARD! In a flash of red light, the Eryx Gauntlets transformed into the Eryx Buffa Gauntlets.

Then Dante punched the Eryx Ring into the right Eryx Gauntlet’s slot. TWO! Red energy gathered around the gauntlets as Dante pulled back his fist. FIST STRIKE! He slammed a punch into the ground, creating a wall of red energy with horns.

“Arrow Buster!” shouted Symbol as she vanished and appeared behind Dante. He only had enough time to turn his helmet as Symbol fired a beam of green energy with blue edges. It roared through the air and smashed into him. Dante was sent flying through his own barrier and into a wall.

“You’ll pay!” roared Dante as he drew the Revenant and pulled open its barrels before punching the Eryx Ring into the back of the left barrel. ERYX! Then he slammed the Buffa Ring into the right barrel. BUFFA! Dante clicked the barrels closed. HALF CHARGE! Red energy started to gather around both of the barrels. FULLY CHARGED! Dante took aim at Symbol and pulled the trigger. “Fire!” he shouted as a fist construct and a buffalo construct shot out of the shotgun. They zoomed towards Symbol at high speed.

“Oh no you don’t!” shouted Symbol as she switched the Swift Ring for the Giga Ring and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever. MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN! Then she scanned her left glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. GIGA PLEASE! Symbol held her left glove down to the ground as the Giga magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her. BREAK THROUGH! Transforming her into the Giga Style.

Then Symbol added the Punch and Quake Rings to her right glove and slammed it down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! She scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. PUNCH QUAKE PLEASE! The two magic circles appeared under her boots and zoomed up through her. Transforming Symbol into the Giga Punch Quake Style.

Seeing that the constructs were now dangerously close, Symbol hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! Then she quickly swiped her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as she pulled back her left glove. PUNCH MAGIC PLEASE! Symbol punched forwards and the Punch Impacts fired. Out of it shot a bolt of flame that slammed into Dante’s constructs.

Only for the constructs to shatter through the bolt of flame.

“Shit!” shouted Symbol as she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the constructs slammed into her chestplate. QUAKE MAGIC PLEASE! “Argh!” shouted Symbol in pain as she was sent flying back with sparks exploding from the twin impact points.

Symbol got up and growled as she switched the Punch Ring for the Drill Ring and slammed her right glove down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! Then she swiped her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. BOMBARDMENT QUAKE PLEASE! She held her right glove down to the ground and the Bombardment magic circle appeared under her boots before moving up through her. Transforming Symbol into the Giga Bombardment Quake Style.

“Take this!” shouted Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! She took aim with the Impact Cannon as she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. BOMBARDMENT MAGIC PLEASE! Symbol fired an orange shell from the Impact Cannon. It soared through the air and spiralled towards Dante.

“That isn’t going to work!” yelled Dante as he switched the Buffa Royalguard Ring for the Falco Trickster Ring. Then he punched it into his Driver’s right sport. FALCO! Datne turned his wrist forwards. GO! The Falco Trickster magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through him. T-T-T-TRICKSTER! Transforming Dante into the Falco Eryx Style.

Just before the shell was able to reach him, Dante punched the Falco Trickster Ring into his Driver’s right port. TWO! The Falco Wings appeared from his backplate in a flash of orange and he gave them a mighty flap. FALCO TRICK! A dust cloud was generated around him and the shell soared into it before exploding.

“Did I hit him?” questioned Symbol.

Dante appeared behind Symbol. “Nope,” he replied as he punched the Eryx Ring into the right Falco Eryx Gauntlets slot. SIX! Red and orange energy gathered around the left Falco Eryx Gauntlet as Dante pulled it back. FIST STRIKE! Symbol turned around, just in time to get a super powered punch to the face. The impact released a red and orange shockwave that sent her skipping along the ground like a stone on a pond. She slammed into a wall, creating a massive explosion.

“How much of the world do you think will be left after they have finished?” questioned Remnant.

“Not a lot,” replied Mega.

Symbol got back up and hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. QUAKE MAGIC PLEASE! “Take this!” shouted Symbol as she took aim and fired an orange shell at Dante.

“No thanks,” replied Dante as he switched the Eryx Ring for the Arbiter Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. SET! Dante turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Arbiter magic circle appeared from his Driver. A-R-B-I-T-E-R! It moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Arbiter Style.

Then he slammed the Arbiter Ring into the Falco Arbiter Axe’s port. ONE! Dante pulled the Arbiter Axe back as red and orange energy gathered around the axe’s head. AXE STRIKE! Dante swung it down, firing a spinning energy copy that roared through the air and slammed into the shell.

Symbol cursed as the construct started to cut through the shell, forcing her to remotely detonate it, destroying the shell and the axe head construct.

Dante quickly switched the Arbiter Ring for the Osiris Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. SET! The Osiris magic circle appeared from his Driver. OPEN! It moved back through Dante. O-S-I-R-I-S! Transforming him into the Osiris Style.

Dante punched the Osiris Ring into the Falco Osiris Scythe’s slot. SIX! Orange and blue magical energy covered the Falco Osiris Scythe’s blade SCYTHE STRIKE! He blurred forwards, using the Falco Wings to give him a boost as he slashed Symbol across the waist. Symbol grunted in pain as sparks flew from the cut.

“I’ll keep up the pressure!” shouted Dante as he slammed the Osiris Ring into the Falco Osiris Scythe’s slot once more. FIVE! Orange and blue energy covered the Falco Osiris Scythe as Dante took up and stance. SCYTHE STRIKE! He slashed Symbol two dozen times in two seconds before spinning around.

As Dante brought the Falco Osiris Scythe around for a hard downwards slash. Symbol quickly switched the Bombardment and Quake Rings for the Punch and Drill Rings. Then she pressed down on her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! She scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. PUNCH DRILL PLEASE! The two magic circles appeared under her boots and moved up through her.

Symbol quickly pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! She swiped her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author and punched the ground. DRILL MAGIC PLEASE! Out of which burst of wall of drills, blocking Dante’s attack before it could hit her.

“Nice try!” Dante switched the Falco Ring for a new Ring that was black with a green gem in the centre which had a chameleon head engraved into it. Then he punched it into his Driver’s right slot. CHAMELIO He held his right glove out to the side as a new magic circle appeared. GO! It was coloured green with a chameleon head in the centre of it. S-S-S-SWORDMASTER! The Falco Trickster Mantle was replaced with a new mantle. It was coloured green and the shoulder guard was a green chameleon head with yellow eyes and a yellow tongue.

The Falco Arbiter Axe transformed so that the axe blade looked like a chameleon's tongue. This is the Chamelio Arbiter Axe.

Dante pressed the Arbiter Ring into the Chamelio Arbiter Axer’s slot. TWO! Green and red magical energy gathered around the mighty weapon as Dante spun it around several times. AXE STRIKE! Then he slammed into the ground, firing a line of red and green energy around the drill wall.

“Oh no,” muttered Symbol as she saw the attack approaching and was unable to do anything before it reached her boots. She was sent flying into the air as the magical energy wrapped around her.

Dante leapt into the air, overtaking Symbol as he punched the Arbiter Ring into the Chamelio Arbiter Axe’s slot once more. FIVE! Red and green energy wrapped around the polearm as Dante pulled it back and went shooting down. AXE STRIKE! “Take this you copycat!” shouted Dante as he swung the axe towards Symbol’s helmet.

“How many times do I have to say that it’s me?!” shouted Symbol as she broke free and switched the Punch Ring for the Hammer Ring, she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. HAMMER DRILL PLEASE! The Hammer magic circle appeared and moved up through her.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! She swiped her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. DRILL MAGIC PLEASE! Symbol swung the Driller Hammer around and slammed it into the Chamelio Arbiter Axe. The two polearms ground against each other before the energy built up and their holders were sent flying in opposite directions.

Symbol slammed into the ground. Making a rather large crater.

Dante was able to correct himself in the air and land on his boots. “Ha! Not so tough now!” shouted Dante mockingly.

Symbol growled as she got back up, switching the Drill Ring for the Quake Ring. Then she hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! She swiped her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. HAMMER QUAKE PLEASE! Then she held her right glove down to the ground as the Quake magic circle appeared under her boots and rose up through her.

“No, you don’t!” shouted Dante as he drew Ebony and Ivory before opening fire with a barrage of bullets. Most of which bounce of Symbol’s armour with no visible damage. Dante clicked his tongue. “I forgot about that,” he confessed to himself as he held down on his twin handcannon’s triggers. Green energy gathered around the barrels. EBONY AND IVORY STRIKE! The guns were fully charged as Dante let go off the triggers and fired a barrage of bullets. They weaved and arced through the air before slamming into Symbol and sparks exploded off her armour.

“What on earth?!” shouted Symbol. “How did you!?”

“This mantle upps my piercing power!” replied Dante. “It’s party time baby!” he fired another barrage of green bullets towards Symbol.

“I’ve got to stop this!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIC GO! Then she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the pistons on the Impact Hammer pulled back. QUAKE MAGIC PLEASE! Symbol spun the Impact Hammer twice before slamming it into the ground. A circle of orange energy surrounded her and the bullets were forced off course.

There was a glint in Dante’s visors. ‘Nice try, Phantom!’ he thought.

Suddenly, the bullets were back on course and slammed into Symbol. “Oh, you have got to be kidding me! Auto-Correction?!” she shouted in anger as sparks exploded from her body when the bullets slammed into her.

Dante let loose with a three barrage.

“I won’t fall for the same trick a third time!” yelled Symbol as she switched the Giga Ring for the Active Ring and hit her Driver’s left Shift Lever once. MAGICAL TOUCH HENSHIN! Then she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ACTIVE PLEASE! Symbol held her glove out to the side as the Active magic circle appeared. LET’S GO! It moved through her, transforming Symbol from the Giga Style to the Active Style.

Symbol added the Boost and Defend Rings to her right glove before hitting her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! She scanned her right glove. BOOST DEFEND PLEASE! Symbol held her right glove out to the side as the two magic circles appeared and moved through her.

Then she pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! She scanned her right glove across her Driver’s Hand Author. DEFEND MAGIC PLEASE! “I’m stopping this!” shouted Symbol as the Defend Shield created a dome of grey energy around her, blocking the attack.

“I think you’ve forgotten what style I’m in!” shouted Dante as he punched the Arbiter Ring into the Chamelio Arbiter Axe’s slot. SIX! “Here!” red and green energy raced up the shaft and into the axe head. AXE STRIKE! “Let me remind you!” Dante slammed the Chamelio Arbiter Axe into the ground and out of the impact point came a wave of red energy that raced towards Symbol, covering the dome. “She’s done,” if Dante had been in his human form, then he would have smirked.

Meanwhile, inside the dome, Symbol’s protection was cracking. “Dante’s gotten a lot stronger!” commented Symbol as she switched the Boost Ring for the Slasher Ring and hit her Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! Then Symbol scanned her right glove over her Driver. SLASHER DEFEND PLEASE! She thrust her right glove out to the side as the Slasher magic circle appeared and moved through her. Transforming Symbol into the Active Slasher Defend Style.

“I’d better hurry up!” Symbol could see the dome cracking. She hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. MAGICAL TOUCH GO! VERY NICE! Then she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as red lightning surged into the Slasher Defend Gauntlets. ACTIVE! S RANK SPELL! THE BEST! Symbol docked them over her helmet and started to spin, quickly drilling through the dome, then through the energy wave.

“Oh come on!” shouted Dante as he saw Symbol burst out of the trap.

Symbol changed her course so that she was spiralling towards her Brother.

Dante quickly switched the Arbiter Ring for the Rebellion Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left port. SET! He turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Rebellion magic circle appeared from his Driver. R-E-B-E-L-L-I-O-N! It moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Rebellion Style.

He drew the Chamelio Rebellion Sword and punched the Rebellion Ring into its slot. FIVE! Green energy gathered around the tip of the sword. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! Dante pulled it back and stabbed into the Slasher Defend Claws as Symbol got within range.

It was clear that Dante had the advantage.

For a few seconds.

He was forced to grab his arm with his other glove, before dropping to one knee. “Still not good enough,” Dante pulled the Chamelio Rebellion Sword’s trigger. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! Suddenly, the Chameleon Rebellion Blade extended, forcing Symbol back into the air.

“No!” shouted Symbol.

“Yes!” cheered Dante. “Stinger!” energy surged down the Chamelio Rebellion Blade and forced Symbol back. The energy built up before exploding, sending Symbol flying into the ground as a smoking heap.

Symbol recovered, she flipped back to her boots as she switched Rings and hit her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever. MAGIC TOUCHIE HENSHIN! Then she scanned her right glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. SLASHER BIND PLEASE! Symbol ran towards Dante as she held her right glove out to the side and the Bind magic circle appeared before moving through her.

Then Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever twice. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! “Let’s see how well you do when you can’t move!” shouted Symbol as she scanned her right glove over her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. BIND MAGIC PLEASE! Orange chains burst out of the ground and surged towards Dante.

“Nice try!” mocked Dante as he switched the Rebellion Ring for the Osiris Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. SET! Dante turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Osiris magic circle appeared from his Driver and moved back through him. O-S-I-R-I-S! Transforming Dante into the Osiris Style as he punched the Osiris Ring into the Chamelio Osiris Scythe’s slot. ONE! Light blue and green energy surged up the shaft and into the blade. SCYTHE STRIKE! Dante spun around, cutting through all of the chains and causing them to dispel in flashes of orange light.

Dante stopped spinning and pressed the Osiris Ring into the Chamelio Osiris Scythe’s slot again. SIX! Dante charged forwards as light blue and green magical energy covered the Chamelio Osiris Scythe. SCYTHE STRIKE! He slashed forwards, aiming to cut Symbol across her chest plate.

Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s right Shift Lever once in panic. MAGIC TOUCHIE GO! Green energy covered the Slasher Restraint Claws. SLASHER MAGIC PLEASE! Symbol slashed upwards, firing six crescents of green energy that spun through the air and slammed into Dante, forcing him to abort his attack as sparks exploded from his body and he staggered back in pain.

Dante snarled. TRIGGER! He ran towards his sister. GO ANGEL! The Angel Trigger magic circle passed through him. AN-AN-AN-ANGEL! Transforming him into the Angel Trigger Style. He drew the Rebellion Magnum and punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of it. ANGEL ONE! Blue energy gathered in front of the Rebellion Magnum. MAGNUM STRIKE! Instead of pulling the trigger, Dante held down on it. MAGNUM STRIKE! Ten Rings of blue magical energy were pulled into the gun. ANGEL! Dante took aim and fired. Out of the Rebellion Magnum roared a ring of blue magical energy that spiralled through the air and slammed into Symbol.

She had no time to do anything as sparks exploded from her body. The ring shone brighter and brighter before it exploded. Symbol was sent flying backward as a screaming fireball that slammed into a building.

SET! Dante leapt towards her. OPEN! The Rebellion magic circle passed through him. R-E-B-E-L-L-I-O-N! “Now you will die for taking on my sister’s face!” snarled out Dante.

“Dante please,” begged Symbol as her transformation ended and she transformed back into Sunset. “It’s me!”

“My sister’s would never beg,” ONE! Dante pulled back the Rebellion Blade. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! Then he pressed its trigger. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! Energy surged over it as he brought the sword down.

Sunset could have sworn she sworn she saw something in Dante’s visors.

S-N-I-P-E-R! Suddenly, there was a flash of red off to the side. W-I-N-D D-U-S-T P-O-W-E-R-E-D! Sparks exploded from Dante’s side as a high powered sniper bullet slammed into him and forced him to stumble off to the side. The Rebellion Blade missed its target by a wide margin.

“Thank goodness,” muttered Sunset as she closed her eyes.

“You will pay for that!” Dante snarled as he turned towards Kamen Rider Weapon. He slid the Chamelio Swordmaster Ring onto his right glove and punched the Rings into his Driver’s right port. CHAMELIO Dante turned his wrist forwards. GO! Then he threw his right glove out to the side as the Chamelio Swordmaster magic circle appeared. S-S-S-SWORDMASTER! It moved through him, transforming his right shoulder into the Chamelio Swordmaster Mantle.

Then Dante punched his right glove onto his Driver’s right port again. ONE! Green energy gathered around his right glove as he pulled it back. CHAMELIO MASTER! Dante threw an uppercut, his right arm stretching as it shot forwards and punched Kamen Rider Weapon, launching her high into the air.

Weapon recovered in the air and removed the Dust Knuckle from the Weapon Driver. She switched the Crescent Rose Whistle for the Myrtenaster Whistle. M-Y-R-T-E-N-A-S-T-E-R! Kamen Rider Weapon pressed the right side of the Dust Knuckle into her left palm. R-E-A-D-Y! Then she slotted it into the Weapon Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The holographic suit of armour appeared in front of her and moved back. The red scythe and black sniper rifle on her chest plate transformed into a white rapier and a white magic circle.

Dante jumped into the air as he punched the Rebellion Ring into the back of the Chamelio Rebellion Sword. TWO! Green energy covered the sword as Dante started to spin. REBELLION SABER STRIKE! The Sword extended as Dante spun towards Kamen Rider Weapon.

Seeing what was coming, she pressed down on the Myrtenaster Whistle once and slammed the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. S-W-O-R-D! A white rapier with a four pointed guard and a light blue handle appeared in her glove. She charged it with light blue energy and stabbed down towards Dante.

Only for him to retract the sword, making Weapon miss as he slashed her across the chest plate. Sparks exploded from the glowing green cut as she fell back down to the ground, she landed and stumbled slightly. Dante switched the Rebellion Ring for the Arbiter Ring and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. SET! Dante turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Arbiter magic circle appeared from his Driver. A-R-B-I-T-E-R! It moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Arbiter Style. Then he punched the Arbiter Ring into the back of the Chamelio Arbiter Axe. ONE! Green energy covered the axe’s blade as Dante swung it down. AXE STRIKE! The energy formed into a spinning axe head construct that shot down towards Weapon. Dante pressed down on the Chamelio Arbiter Axe’s handle. AXE STRIKE! Red energy glowed around the construct.

She pressed down on the Myrtenaster Whistle twice. C-A-S-T-E-R! She held up her right glove and a magic circle appeared. Only for the construct to smash through it like glass. The fragments were pulled after it and dug into Weapon’s body. Sparks exploded as the construct sawed into her body before the Kamen Rider fell back and exploded. When the explosion cleared, Gilda and Lightning Dust could be seen lying on the ground, knocked out.

BEOWULF BITING! “More pests?!” demanded Dante as he looked to the side. ROSE SPEED ATTACK! Just in time to see Grimm charging. Her body shifted into rose petals and then closed the distance in an instant before shifting back. She pulled back her right fist as it was surrounded by black mist. The Beowulf Claws appeared as she slashed Dante across the chest plate down to his stomach.

“Argh!” shouted Dante as he slammed the Arbiter Ring into the Chamelio Arbiter Axe’s slot. TWO! Dante slammed the weapon down on the ground as green magical energy raced through it. AXE STRIKE! A line of green energy raced through the ground and sent Grimm shooting into the air.

She recovered in the air and pressed down on the Beowulf Whistle twice. Then she slammed the left side of the Aura Knuckle into the right side of the Grimm Driver. BEOWULF TEARING! Her legs were covered by black mist and transformed into a pair of Beowulf legs as she shot down. She slammed her left leg into Dante’s gut and he was sent flying back with sparks exploding from the impact point.

Dante flipped through the air and landed on his boots as he switched the Chamelio Swordmaster Ring for the Falco Trickster Ring. Then he punched his right glove into his Driver’s right slot. FALCO! Dante turned his right wrist forwards before throwing his right arm out to the side. GO! T-T-T-TRICKSTER! The Falco Trickster magic circle appeared to his right and moved through him, changing the Chamelio Swordmaster Mantle into the Falco Trickster Mantle. Dante saw Grimm running at him again and punched the Falco Trickster Ring into his Driver’s right slot. ONE! The Falco Wings appeared from his backplate as Dante shot into the air. FALCO TRICK! He flipped around and slammed both of his boots into sending out a shockwave of orange energy.

Remnant was sent flying off her boots and into the air. She quickly pressed down on the Rose Speed Whistle twice before slamming the left side of the Aura Knuckle into the right side of the Grimm Driver. ROSE SPEED BATTLE! Her body transformed into rose petals as she circled around Dante, kicking him from every side. Sparks bled from each impact as Dante was thrown around inside a tornado of rose petals.

“This has gone on long enough!” he switched the Arbiter Ring for the Eryx Ring as he was hit again. He punched the Eryx Ring into his Driver’s left slot before turning his wrist forwards. SET! The Eryx magic circle appeared from his Driver. OPEN! Then it moved back through him. E-R-Y-X! Transforming Dante into the Eryx Style. Dante was kicked into the air as he punched the Eryx Ring into the back of the right Falco Eryx Gauntlet. TWO! Orange energy gathered around his left fist as he punched the ground. FIST STRIKE! Sending out a shockwave of magical energy that forced Grimm back into her solid form. Sparks exploded from every single point on her armour.

Dante saw his opening as he pressed down on the trigger inside the left Eryx Gauntlet. FIST STRIKE! Red magical energy covered both of the Falco Eryx Gauntlets. The Falco Wings appeared on his back as he shot into the air. “Slam!” Dante held up both of his fists and slammed them down in a double hammer blow. Sparks exploded from Grimm’s armour as a shockwave of red energy spread out from her. She slammed into the ground and her transformation broke apart, revealing Lyra and Bon Bon, both of which were knocked out.

“This is getting out of hand!” shouted Dante as he lunged at Lyra. “Now you get to see your Gem Maiden friends die!” snarled out Dante.

“Dante, please don’t!” cried Sunset. “I think that they are the key to understanding what happened before I was taken in by Sparda and Eva!”

“Why would I care about what happened to a monster like you before you were taking in by the traitor and the whore,” spat out Dante.

“Ok, that confirms that there is something wrong with you,” stated Sunset.

“What is that supposed to mean?!” demanded Dante.

“You’d were never fond of Dad but you’d never call him a traitor,” replied Sunset.

“Shit!” muttered Dante.

“Let alone call Mom a whore!” added Sunset.

“Double shit,” growled Dante.

“Also, your swearing isn’t exactly helping!” shouted Sunset.

“You heard that?!” demanded Dante.

“Your not very quiet!” yelled Sunset.

“Well, it won’t matter!” shouted Dante. He punched the Eryx Ring into the back of the right Buffa Eryx Gauntlet. FIVE! He jumped into the air. “Cause you’re going to die!” shouted Dante as he went shooting down. FIST STRIKE! “Alone! Like the abomination you are!” he roared.

“One small problem,” replied Sunset as Dante’s fist went shooting towards her face. “I’m not alone, not now, not ever.”

PROTO SHIELD! Only for Mega to jump in the way with the Proto Shield, stopping him from reaching Lyra. “Damn you!” screamed Dante as he was sent flying back by a pulse of red energy.

Mega deactivate the Proto Shield and then switched the Fire Tune Whistle for a new Whistle that was white with the head looking like a green thunderbolt. She slotted it into the Mega Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. THUNDER TUNE! A sphere of lightning covered her body before several seconds, then it dispelled in a flash as the transformation finished.

Mega’s helmet had turned green with a white faceplate. It had a pair of circle shaped green lenses for eyes and a golden V shaped tiara with a green circle shaped stone in the centre of her forehead. Coming from the back of the helmet was a ponytail of brown hair. Armour the base of her neck was a green choker. Her skin took on the form of a white bodysuit with the upper arms and the legs being coloured black. She wore a pair of white elbow length gloves with a pair of green rings around the top of them. Green ankle boots with a slight heel covered her feet. A pink chest plate with a green gem in the centre covered her chest, The gem had four white lines coming off it and extending to the corners of her chest plate. Coming from her shoulders was a green cape that reached down to her chest. She wore pink circle shaped shoulder armour, pink upper and lower arm armour along with pink shin armour and pink armour on the outside of her upper legs. A green metal skirt went halfway down her upper legs and a pink bow was on the back of it.

She was now Kamen Rider Mega, Thunder Tune.

She removed the Thunder Tuner Whistle and replaced it with a Whistle that was pink and had a buster for a head. BUSTER! Her left arm broke into pieces of square shaped data and pulled itself back together in the shape of a cylinder cannon. She fired several shots of green lightning at Dante. Sparks came from each impact point as green lightning crackled over Dante’s armour.

Dante grunted as he punched the Eyx Ring into the back of the right Falco Eryx Gauntlet. FOUR! Orange energy gathered over the left Falco Eryx Gauntlet as Dante pulled it back. FIST STRIKE! Then he punched the ground, shaking it and causing Mega to fall over onto her backplate.

“Now I’ve got you!” Dante punched the Eryx Ring into his Driver’s left slot. GO! KICK STRIKE! Red energy covered Dante’s right boot as he dashed forward and leapt into a flying kick. “Slam!” shouted Dante as he roared towards Kamen Rider Mega.

Mega saw this and pressed the Buster into her Mega Driver’s mouth. BUSTER BITE! Green energy flowed into the Buster as Mega took aim. She fired a giant sphere of green lightning that roared forwards and slammed into Dante’s kick. Bolts of green lightning flew everywhere as the two energy clashed for several seconds Dante was held back in the air.

Then he broke through.

The orb was dispelled and he smashed into Mega. Sparks exploded from the impact point as a bolt of red energy tore through her backplate. Mega was sent flying back and smashed through a wall.

She got back up with sparks bleeding from several cracks in her armour.

“Why won’t you stay down?!” demanded Dante.

“Adjusting tactics,” was Mega’s response as she pulled out a new whistle. The head looked like a beam of orange light while the rest of it was coloured white. She inserted it into the Mega Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. LIGHT TUNE! Mega was surrounded by a cocoon of orange light, which dispelled after a few seconds, revealing her in her new form.

Her helmet had turned orange with a face faceplate. It had a pair of blue circle shaped visors over her eyes. Her forehead was further protected by a golden v shaped tiara with an orange gem in the centre of it. On top of the helmet was a red bow and coming from the back of it was long, blonde hair that reached down to her ankles. She wore a white bodysuit with black upper arms and legs. Her hands were protected by white elbow length gloves that had a pair of orange rings around the top of them. Her feet were guarded by white boots, the bottom of which were orange with a slight heel coming out of them, around her ankles was an orange band. She wore an orange skirt that reached down to her knees and had an orange bow on the back of them. A dark blue chest plate covered her chest with four white lines coming out of it and extending to the corners of the chest plate. Her armour was comprised of dark blue shoulder, elbow and knee guards.

She was now Kamen Rider Mega, Light Tune.

“No you don’t!” screamed Dante as he drew Ebony and Ivory, he held down on both triggers. EBONY AND IVORY STRIKE! Then he released both of the triggers, firing a pair of Eryx Gauntlet constructs that shot through the air. They spiralled around each other as they closed in on Mega.

She drew another Whistle that was orange with a head that was shaped like a pair of cutters. She slammed it into the Mega Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. ROLLING CUTTER! Mega pulled back her left glove and threw it forwards. A blast of orange light shot out of her glove, it formed into the shape of a pair of scissor blades. It shot through the air and cut through the constructs, before slicing into Dante’s chest plate. Sparks exploded from the cut as Dante stumbled back.

“Let’s see you handle this!” Dante slid the Dolphi Ring onto his right glove as he pressed it into his Driver’s right slot. DOLPI! Dante held his right glove out to the side. GO! The Dolphi Gunslinger magic circle appeared and moved through him D-D-D-DOLPHI! Transforming Dante’s Mantle into the Dolphi Gunslinger Mantle. Then Dante drew Revenant before punching the Eryx Ring into its left barrel. ERYX! Then he did the same to the right barrel. ERYX! Dante slammed the shotgun closed, red energy gathered around the left barrel. HALF CHARGE! Red energy started to gather around the right barrel. FULLY CHARGED! Dante took aim and pulled the trigger. “Bang!” firing four Eryx Gauntlet constructs that shot down into the ground.

“Bang? Really?!” demanded Sunset.

“Like you're any better at attack names!” shouted Dante as the constructs burst out of the ground and punched Mega into the air. She went up in an explosion and her transformation ended, revealing Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rarity on the ground, knocked out.

ROLLING SHIELD BITE! All of a sudden, Dante was slammed into by a shield sphere shaped shield. He was sent flying through the air and smashed into a wall. “There’s even more of you pest?!” he shouted as he got back to his boots.

Mega removed the Rolling Shield Whistle and drew a new Whistle that was blue with the head in the form of a lightning bolt. ELECTRIC SPARK! Lightning crackled over her left fist as she darted forwards and punched Dante in the chest plate. He was sent flying back with blue lightning crackling over his body.

Dante landed on the ground and switched the Eryx Ring for the Aquila Ring. “Let’s see you counter this!” he punched the Aquila Ring into his Driver’s left slot. SET! Dante turned his wrist forwards. OPEN! The Aquila magic circle appeared from his Driver. A-Q-U-I-L-A! It moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Aquila Style. Then Dante punched the Aquila Ring into the Dolphi Aquila Star’s slot. ONE! Dark blue energy covered the shurikens. SHURIKEN STRIKE! Dante pulled his arms back and flung them outwards. The Dolphi Aquila Stars were went shooting through the air. They arced around and came at X from each side.

X quickly held her left glove in front of the X driver’s mouth. ELECTRIC SPARK BITE! Blue energy ran into her left glove as she pulled it back and turned it into a fist. Blue lightning crackled around her left fist as she punched into the ground. Out of which burst a wall of blue lightning. The first Dolphi Aquila Star slammed into it and turned the wall into a wave off lightning that smashed into the other Dolphi Aquila Star, destroying it as wall.

Dante summoned the star’s back. “Ok, so you blocked that, but I’d like to see you counter this!” Dante pressed down on the Dolphi Aquila Star’s triggers. SHURIKEN STRIKE! Light blue and dark blue energy were pulled into the Dolphi Aquila Stars as Dante pulled them back and threw them forwards. The energy transformed into dolphi construct that dove into the ground and swam towards Mega.

Mega saw it coming and switched the Liquid Tune Whistle for a new Whistle that had a sound wave for a head and was coloured white. She pressed down on the when whistle. SILENT TUNE! Sound waves covered her body in a purple cocoon as her armoured shifted forms.

When the sound dispelled, she now wore a purple helmet with a white faceplate. The faceplate had two purple circle shaped visors and a golden V shaped tiara in the centre of her forehead. In the centre of her tiara was a purple gem and black hair came from the top of her helmet, reaching down to the bottom of her neck. Around the base of her neck was a purple choker like piece of armour. She wore a white bodysuit with black arms and legs. Her hands were covered by white elbow length gloves that had two purple rings wrapped around the top of them. Her shins and feet were protected by purple knee high boots. She wore a purple skirt that reached halfway down upper legs and a white chestplate. It had a purple gem in the centre of it that four brown lines coming from the gem that pointed towards the corners of the chestplate. She wore brown shoulder pauldrons and brown elbow guards along with brown knee armour.

She was now Kamen Rider X, Silent Tune.

X drew a purple whistle, the head of which was in the shape of an ice shard. She pressed it into the X Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. SHOTGUN ICE! She threw her left glove forwards and fired out a shard of ice. It zipped through the air and slammed into Dante, exploding into several smaller fragments of ice that made mico explosion come off her armour as they impacted him.

“Just die already!” roared out Dante as he punched the Aquila Ring into the Dolphi Aquila Star’s slot. FIVE! Dark blue energy covered the shurikens. SHURIKEN STRIKE! Dante glowed with light blue magical energy as he dashed forward and slashed X across the chest plate several times. Sparks flew as metal grinded against each other.

X quickly placed her right glove into the X Driver’s mouth. SHOTGUN ICE BITE! Purple energy flowed into her right glove as she turned it into a fist and punched the ground. “Attack mode engaged,” out of the ground burst a penguin made of ice. It slid along the ground and tripped Dante up. He landed on its back and the penguin slid along the ground, it smashed into a wall and exploded into shards of ice that petaled Dante’s armour continually.

“ENOUGH!” roared out Dante as he slammed the Aquila Ring into the Aquila Star’s slot. SIX! Dark blue energy covered the shurikens. SHURIKEN STRIKE! Light blue energy covered Dante’s body as he started to spin, creating a tornado around himself that forced the ice shards away. Then he started spinning towards Kamen Rider X.

X saw the attack coming and switched the silent Tune Whistle for a new Whistle the head looked like a blast of wind and the rest of it was coloured dark blue. WIND TUNE! She was covered by a sphere of rolling blue wind as he armour transformed into its newest tune.

When the wind dispelled, her helmet had turned dark blue. The faceplate was white and had a pair of circle shaped dark blue lenses over her eyes. In the centre of her forehead was a golden V shape tiara and in the centre of that was a dark blue gem. Coming out of the top of the helmet was dark blonde hair that reached to the top of her neck. Around the base of her neck was a dark blue choker. She wore a white bodysuit with black arms and legs. Protecting her hands was a pair of white wrist length gloves with a pair of dark blue circles around the end of them. A pair of dark blue ankle boots with dark blue straps across them and a small heel coming from the back of them defended her feet. She wore a dark blue mini skirt that went a third of the way down her upper legs. She wore a white chest plate with a yellow gem in the centre, it had four yellow lines coming off it that pointed toward the four corners of her chest plate. Yellow armour covered her upper arms, shoulders, eblows, the outside of her forearms, the back of her hands, the front of her upper legs, the side of her shins and her knees.

She was now Kamen Rider X, Wind Tune.

She drew a Whistle that was dark blue with the head being in the shape of a missile. She slotted it into the X Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. HOMING TORPEDO! X threw her left glove forwards and fired a dark blue missile from it that shot towards Dante.

“Got you!” shouted Dante as he pressed down on the Dolphi Aquila Star’s triggers. SHURIKEN STRIKE! Dante slammed his boots on the ground, breaking and letting the tornado continue on without him. “Tornado!” shouted Dante as six dolphin constructs formed inside the tornado. They were made of dark blue light as they swam through the tornado toward X.

X saw this coming. “Adjusting,” she held her left glove into the X Driver’s mouth. HOMING TORPEDO BITE! It bit down on her glove and infused it with dark blue energy, she threw her right glove out to the side and fired six missiles.

That were picked up by the tornado and slammed into her. The seven missiles detonated, the six dolphins struck and the tornado sliced. X was sent flying back and her transformation ended. Turning her back into Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Applejack. All of whom had been knocked out.

“Time to die,” hissed out Dante.

“DANTE!” shouted Sunset as she got back to her feet.

Dante looked at her.

“No one is dying today!” shouted Sunset.

Dante scoffed. “What makes you think you can stop me?” he demanded.

“I hesitated before because I didn’t want to hurt my Brother,” explained Sunset. “Now that I know he’s being controlled, all I have to do is score lethal damage and my Kamen Rider powers will undo the control!” Sunset slid on the Advance Ring and hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS! She scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE PLEASE! Sunset held her left glove out in front of her and the Advance magic circle appeared. It spun and moved back through her, Sunset emerged as Kamen Rider Symbol Advance Style.

Dante cursed under his breath as Symbol raised her right glove into the air. “Come! Advance Timer!” shouted Symbol.

TOO BATTLE MY MISTRESS! Shouted the Crow Bit Phantom as it came zooming out of the air and slammed into her right forearm guard. ADVANCE TIME! The light faded away to reveal the Advance Timer. Symbol reached up and twisted its dial. SET UP! She hit the Advance Timer’s Hand Author’s thumb. START! The first clock hand started moving.

“You won’t even make it to the first section!” roared out Dante as he blurred forwards, punching the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. ANGEL TWO! Light gathered in front of the Rebellion Magnum as Dante pulled the trigger. MAGNUM STRIKE! Three beams of blazing blue light shot out of the Magnum. Two of them curled upwards, while the final one shot downwards. All three hit Symbol across the chest plate and made her stagger back in pain from the attack. “See?” shouted Dante mockingly.

“That proves nothing!” Symbol pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! Then she swiped her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters on her shoulder pauldrons glowed. ADVANCE B TIER SPELL! Yellow magical energy gathered around her right elbow as she shot towards Dante as a yellow blur.

“No, you don’t!” Dante punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the Rebellion Magnum. ANGEL THREE! He fired six light blue energy bolts that curved through the air. MAGNUM STRIKE! They spiralled around him as six rings of light blue energy, stopping Symbol from getting close enough to hit him.

“Can’t do much now. Can you?!” shouted Dante as he punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the Rebellion Magnum once again. ANGEL FOUR! Dante pointed the gun to the side and fired a line of blue energy that cut through the air.

“What was that supposed to do?” asked Symbol. MAGNUM STRIKE! She got her answer when the bolt curved around and slammed into her back plate, exploding and making her stumble a step forwards with a cry of pain.

“That,” answered Dante smugly.

Symbol glowered as she hit the Advance Timer’s Hand Author’s thumb. BREAKER ADVANCE! The Breaker magic circle appeared in the air and the Advance Breaker Energy Clone jumped out of it.

She hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! “Take this!” shouted Advance Breaker as she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE BREAKER A TIER SPELL! The emitters on her shin guards funnelled power into her right fist as she pulled it back and shot down through the air towards Dante. She slammed her fist into his shoulder pauldron as she bypassed the rings. He was sent flying forward and smashed through several pieces of rubble.

Dante growled as punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. ANGEL ONE! He turned around and dashed towards Advance Breaker as the bayonet on the front of the Magnum was charged with blue energy. MAGNUM STRIKE! He ducked under a fist and slashed upwards, cutting a line of sparks from the Energy Clone. She stumbled back in pain.

Then Dante punched the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum once more. ANGEL TWO! Blue magical energy covered the Magnum’s bayonet. MAGNUM STRIKE! Dante dashed forwards and slashed Symbol across the faceplate as she attempted to attack him from behind.

Dante quickly switched the Trigger Ring into its Devil Mode and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. TRIGGER! Dante turned his wrist forward. DEVIL GO! The Devil Trigger magic circle appeared from his Driver. DE-DE-DE-DEVIL! Then it moved back through him, transforming Dante into the Devil Trigger Style. He slotted the Devil Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. ONE! DEVIL! Dante took aim at Symbol’s faceplate as red energy started to gather around the front of the Rebellion Magnum. MAGNUM STRIKE!

Suddenly, Symbol hit the Advance Timer’s thumb. BLOCKER ADVANCE! The Blocker magic circle appeared to the left and the Advance Blocker Energy clone jumped out of it.

“You’re too late,” smirked Dante as he pulled the trigger.

Advance Blocker pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! Then she swiped her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters in her forearm guards powered up. ADVANCE BLOCKER C TIER SPELL! A square shaped shield appeared in front of Symbol, just as three spheres of red energy bolted out of the Magnum. They slammed into the shield and started to crack it.

Dante snarled as the blasts were slowed enough for Symbol to roll out of the way. He turned around and slotted the Devil Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. TWO! DEVIL! Red plasma gathered around the Magnum’s barrel as Dante pointed it at Advance Blocker. MAGNUM STRIKE! “Let’s see you block this!” he pulled the trigger and fired three bolts of red energy that shot through the air and impacted Advance Blocker, each exploding on impact.

Dante transformed the Trigger Ring back into its Angel Mode and punched it into his Driver’s left slot. TRIGGER! The Angel Trigger magic circle appeared from his Driver. GO ANGEL! It moved back through him. AN-AN-AN-ANGEL! Then Dante slammed the Angel Trigger Ring into the back of the Rebellion Magnum. ANGEL TWO! He fired three blasts that circled around Symbol, Advance Breaker and Advance Blocker. MAGNUM STRIKE! They transformed into binding rings that trapped their arms to their sides and pulled them towards Dante.

As they were being pulled Symbol hit the Advance Timer’s thumb again. BOUNDER ADVANCE! The Advance Bounder magic circle appeared in the air and the Advance Bounder Energy Clone jumped out of it. She pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! “Bring it on!” she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE BOUNDER C TIER SPELL! Her forearm emitters lit up as she dashed around in a green blur. She closed the distance, dashing past her two sisters and her creator, shattering their binds in the process. Advance bounder pulled back her fist and punched Dante across the faceplate. Sparks exploded from the impact point as he was sent shooting towards Advance Breaker.

Advance Breaker pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! “Payback time!” she held her left glove in front of her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE BREAKER B TIER SPELL! Red energy covered her right glove as she uppercutted Dante into the air.

Where Symbol was waiting as she hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! “This is for you, Brother!” shouted Symbol as she held her left glove in front of her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE C TIER SPELL! The emitters in her forearm guards powered up as she punched down, firing a fist thick yellow beam that smashed Dante into the ground.

Little did he know that his situation was about to get worse as Symbol pressed the Advance Timer’s thumb. BLASTER ADVANCE! The Blaster magic circle appeared on the ground and the Advance Blaster Energy Clone jumped out of it as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! “Let’s shoot it!” she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE BLASTER C TIER SPELL! Six orbs of purple energy winked in and shot forwards, slamming into the dust cloud and exploding.

“You can’t do this to me!” shouted Dante as he got out of the creator. His armour was cracked and blacked in several places. It looked like it was barely holding together and his transformation was about to end.

“We just did!” shouted Advance Breaker as she jumped into the air and hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! Then she held her left glove in front of her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters in her forearm guards powered up. ADVANCE BREAKER B TIER SPELL! Advance Breaker landed in front of Dante and delivered a powerful uppercut that sent him shooting into the air.

Advance Blaster hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! “I will be the one to finish it,” she scanned her left glove in front of her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE BLASTER A TIER SPELL! Purple energy flowed from her forearm guards, into her gloves as she fired a massive beam that bathed over Dante. After a few seconds, a massive explosion blasted through the area.

ADVANCE WEAPON TIME! Symbol hit the Advance Timer’s thumb. BREAKER SWORD! “Just in case,” she muttered as Advance Breaker reached into her magic circle and pulled out the Breaker Sword.

Dante landed on the ground as sparks exploded from his armour. Mico explosions went off around him as the armour dispelled, leaving a badly injured Dante on the ground in his human form.

“Is that it?” asked Advance Breaker.

“Looks like it,” replied Advance Bounder.

“I won’t have thought it would have been that easy,” commented Advance Blaster.

“You came in at the end!” shouted Advance Blocker.

“Wait for it,” muttered Symbol.

Black smoke started to come off Dante’s body.

“I told you!” shouted Advance Breaker.

“NO YOU DID NOT!” roared the other three Advance Style Energy Clones.

The smoke formed into a grey humanoid with a black robe, glowing red eyes and sharp pointed ears. This is the Adze Phantom.

“You will die,” snarled out the Adze Phantom.

“You first!” shouted Symbol as she hit the Advance Timer’s thumb once again. BLOCKER SWORD! The Advance Blocker Energy Clone reached into the Blocker magic circle and pulled out the Blocker Sword.

“Let’s do this!” shouted Advance Breaker as she spun the Upper Active Barrel before pulling the Breaker Sword’s first trigger to stop it spinning on the Aqua magic circle. BREAKER SLASHING STRIKE! Water surrounded the Breaker Sword as Symbol slashed upwards, firing a vertical crescent of water.

Only for the Adze Phantom to weave around it and blur forwards, slashing Advance Breaker across the chest plate several times with its sharp claws. “Ha!” it cackled in a very evil and deranged manner.

“Sister!” shouted Advance Blocker as she spun the Lower Giga Barrel. Then she pulled the second trigger, stopping it on the Bombardment magic circle. BLOCKER SLASHING STRIKE! The Adze Phantom ran at Advance Bounder, only for a shield to appear in front of it, stopping the Phantom from getting close. But the Adze Phantom merely leapt over the shield and slashed at the energy clone several times. Sparks exploded from her body as she staggered back.

The Phantom turned around and charged at Advance Blocker. “Not a chance!” roared Advance Blaster as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! Then she swiped her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE BLASTER B TIER SPELL! The emitters on her shoulder pauldrons lit up and a circle of purple spheres appeared around Advance Blocker before shooting outwards. The Adze Phantom dove under the attack and kicked Advance Blocker with a rising kick that sent her into the air. Sparks flew from her faceplate as the Adze Phantom’s sharp nails scratched her across the faceplate.

Symbol hit the Advance Timer’s thumb once more. BOUNDER SWORD! Advance Bounder reached into the Bounder magic circle and pulled out the Bounder Sword. She spun the Lower Swift barrel and pulled the second trigger to stop it on the Arrow magic circle. BOUNDER SLASHING STRIKE! She blurred forwards and appeared in front of the Adze Phantom, stabbing it several thousand times in under a second. Only for the Phantom to block every spin stab and then jab her in the chestplate with a closed hand.

The Adze Phantom grabbed Advance Bounder by the neck and was about to finish her off. “No, you don’t!” Advance Blocker pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever three times. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! “You will not harm my family!” she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. ADVANCE BLOCKER A TIER SPELL! A blue aura appeared around Advance Bounder. Sparks came from it as the Adze Phantom’s hand screamed along with it.

Advance Breaker spun the Upper Active Barrel, she pulled the first trigger, stopping it on the Bind magic circle. BREAKER SLASHING STRIKE! She stabbed the sword into the ground and several red chains burst out of the ground around the Phantom. They stamped to tie it up, but the Phantom dodged every single chain.

“How fast is this thing?!” demanded Symbol as she pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! Then she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters on her shoulder pauldrons lit up. ADVANCE B TIER SPELL! Yellow magical energy covered her right elbow as she dashed forwards and ran an elbow jab at the Phantom. Only for it to dodge and slash her in the stomach with its sharp fingernails.

Symbol staggered back in pain as she hit the Advance Timer’s thumb once more. BLASTER SWORD! “Thank you!” Advance Blaster reached into the Blaster magic circle as it appeared and pulled out the Blaster Sword. She quickly spun the Lower Burst Barrel, then pulled the second trigger, stopping it on the Dust magic circle. BLASTER SLASHING STRIKE! She dashed forward and slashed at the Adze Phantom so fast that her arm was nothing but a blur. “Why can’t I hit him?!” the Phantom had blocked every single slash and kicked her with its sharp toenails.

Advance Bounder had gotten back up and pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever twice. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! She held her left glove in front of her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters on her shoulder pauldrons lit up. ADVANCE BOUNDER B TIER SPELL! The energy gathered around her right boot as she surged forward. She threw a reverse spin kick at the Phantom’s head, only for it to duck, kick her other leg from under her and then smash its hand into her stomach. The air was driven from her lungs and sparks came from the impact point as she smashed into the ground.

Advance Breaker spun the Lower Active Barrel and pulled the second trigger, stopping it on the Boost magic circle. BREAKER SLASHING STRIKE! She slashed upwards, only for the Phantom to dodge and kick her through the air, she smashed into a wall that then fell over on top of her.

Symbol hit the Advance Timer’s thumb. ADVANCE SWORD! She reached into the Advance magic circle and pulled out the Advance Sword as the Advance Timer’s third clock hand started moving. ADVANCE PART TIME! But she had no time to do anything as the Adze Phantom smashed a kick into her chest plate. Sparks exploded from the impact point as she was sent shooting down into the ground. ‘How did it take out Advance Blocker and Blaster so fast?’ was her last thought as she passed out. Her transformation was held together unconsciously.

“Now it is time for the end,” hissed out the Adze Phantom.

S-N-I-P-E-R! W-I-N-D D-U-S-T P-O-W-E-R-E-D! A high powered sniper bullet slammed into the Phantom and drove him back several paces. “Your both up already?!” he shouted as he saw Kamen Rider Weapon and Kamen Rider Grimm standing there.

“You shall not harm our Mistress,” droned Kamen Rider Weapon.

“Mission one: Protect the Mistress,” added Kamen Rider Grimm.

“Then your’ precious Mistress can watch you die,” snarled out the Adze Phantom as it blurred towards the two Kamen Riders.

Grimm removed the Aura Knuckle from the Grimm Driver. She switched the Beowulf Whistle for the Beringel Whistle. It was white with a gorilla for a head. BERINGEL! She slammed the left side of the Aura Knuckle into her right palm. R-E-A-D-Y! Then she slotted the left side of the Aura Knuckle into the right side of the Grimm Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The hologram appeared in front of her and moved back, transforming the Beowulf on her chest plate into a Beringel. It looked like a gorilla with black fur, red eyes and white bone armour. She pressed down on the Beringel Whistle once and slammed the left side of the Aura Knuckle into the right side of the Grimm Driver. BERINGEL BITTING! White armour gauntlets with red veins and white armour over her knuckles appeared. Kamen Rider Grimm ran forwards and swung at the Adze Phantom, only for it to dodge the punch and slash her from behind, drawing an explosion of sparks from her backplate.

Meanwhile, Kamen Rider Weapon removed the Dust Knuckle from the Weapon Driver and switched the Wind Dust Whistle for a white Whistle, the head looked like a red fire. F-I-R-E D-U-S-T! She slammed the right side of the Dust Knuckle into her left palm. R-E-A-D-Y! Weapon slotted the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The hologram appeared in front of her and moved back. The green wind background on her armour transformed into a red flame background. She pressed down on the Crescent Rose Whistle once and slammed the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. S-C-Y-T-H-E! The Crescent Scythe vanished and transformed into the Crescent Rifle.

Then Kamen Rider Weapon pushed down on the Fire Dust Whistle once. F-I-R-E D-U-S-T C-H-A-R-G-E! The blade of the Crescent Scythe burst into flames as she jumped into the air and came down with a slash. The Adze Phantom’s back exploded into sparks and burn makes as the Crescent Scythe raked a flowing red line down through it. The Phantom spun around and backhanded Weapon through the air at high speed.

But the Adze Phantom had made the mistake of taking its eyes of Grimm. She hit the Beringel Whistle down twice before slamming the left side of the Aura Knuckle into the right side of the Grimm Driver. BERINGEL TEARING! She held out her right glove and banana appeared. Grimm threw it at the Phantom, the banana bounced along the ground and stopped at the Adze Phantom’s boots. The Phantom looked like it was about to start laughing before the banana exploded, sending it flying through the air as a screaming ball of fire.

Weapon had recovered from the back hand by this time and removed the Dust Knuckle from the Weapon Driver. She switched the Crescent Rose Whistle for a new Whistle that was white with the top of it being in the shape of a pistol and a katana. G-A-M-B-O-L S-H-R-O-U-D! She slammed the right side of the Dust Knuckle into her left palm. R-E-A-D-Y! Then she slotted the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The holographic suit of armour appeared in front of her and moved back, slamming into her and transforming the red scythe and black sniper rifle into a black pistol and katana. Weapon pressed down on the Gambol Shroud Whistle twice before slamming the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. N-I-N-J-A G-U-N! She held out her right glove and a black pistol appeared.

“Targeted,” Weapon pressed down on the Fire Dust Whistle once before slamming the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. F-I-R-E D-U-S-T C-H-A-R-G-E! She took aim as red energy gathered around the barrel of the Ninja Gun before she pulled the trigger. Firing a red bullet that shot through the air and tore through the Adze Phantom’s chest, ripping through its back. Sparks exploded from the entrance and exit points as the Phantom stumbled back in pain.

The Phantom snarled as it blurred towards Kamen Rider Weapon. She saw it coming and pressed down on the Gambol Shroud Whistle twice before pressing the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. S-H-A-D-O-W K-A-T-A-N-A! She held out her right glove and the Ninja Gun unfolded into a katana called the Shadow Katana. As the Adze Phantom got closer, Weapon pressed the Fire Dust Whistle twice before smashing the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. F-I-R-E D-U-S-T P-O-W-E-R-E-D! She lit the Shadow Katana on fire and slashed downwards, only or the Adze Phantom to weave around the sword and kick her with enough force to send her flying backwards.

Grimm had recovered by this time and removed the Aura Knuckle from the Grimm Driver. She switched the Rose Speed Whistle for the Dragon Rage Whistle. D-R-A-G-O-N R-A-G-E! Then she pressed the left side of the Aura Knuckle into her right palm. R-E-A-D-Y! She locked the Aura Knuckle back into the right side of the Grimm Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The hologram appeared in front of her and moved back, transforming the Rose petals on her chest plate into a golden dragon with red eyes. The cross on her faceplate opened, revealing her red circle shaped visors. She pressed down on the Dragon Rage Whistle once before ramming the left side of the Aura Knuckle, back into the right side of the Grimm Driver. DRAGON RAGE ATTACK! Flames covered the right Gorilla Gauntlet as she raced towards the Adze Phantom. She threw a punch, but the Phantom leaned back and then snap kicked her up into the air.

She recovered while in the air and pressed down on the Dragon Rage Whistle twice. DRAGON RAGE BATTLE! She reached behind her backplate and pulled out a banana bomb which was then hurled at the Phantom. “This agan?!” shouted the Phantom as he dodged out of the way. Only for the banana to explode into a golden dragon construct that had red eyes. It wrapped around the Phantom and constructed it while slamming it into the ground, hard.

Weapon had fully recovered by this time and removed the Dust Knuckle from the left side of the Weapon Driver, before switching the Fire Dust Whistle for the Earth Dust Whistle. E-A-R-T-H D-U-S-T! Then she slammed right side of the Dust Knuckle into her left palm. R-E-A-D-Y! Weapon locked the Dust Knuckle back onto the left side of the Weapon Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The holographic suit of armour appeared in front of her and slammed back into her. Transforming the fiery background on her chest plate into an orange earth background.

The Adze Phantom vibrated out of the dragon’s coils, destroying it as Weapon pressed down on the Earth Dust Whistle once. Then she slammed the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Grimm Driver. E-A-R-T-H D-U-S-T C-H-A-R-G-E! She drew the Ninja Gun before taking aim at the Phantom.

It saw this and dashed towards her. Weapon pulled the trigger and a clone made of rock appeared in front of her. The Adze Phantom had no time to stop as it smashed into the clone. A dust cloud erupted in the area ss the Phantom dashed out of it and slammed its fist into Weapon, sending her staggering backwards from the force of the blow.

Weapon quickly pressed down on the Earth Dust Whistle twice before smashing the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. E-A-R-T-H D-U-S-T P-O-W-E-R-E-D! The Ninja Gun transformed into the Shadow Katana and Weapon swung it down, slamming up a dust cloud as the blade hit the ground.

“Hoping to by some recovery time? Like hell I’m going to let that happen!” shouted the Adze Phantom as it blitzed into the dust cloud.

“Request acknowledged,” stated Kamen Rider Grimm. She removed the Aura Knuckle from the right side of the Grimm Driver. Then she switched the Beringel Whistle for the Boarbatusk Whistle. B-O-A-R-B-A-T-U-S-K! Then she pressed the left side of the Aura Knuckle into her right palm. R-E-A-D-Y! She slotted it into the right side of the Grimm Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The holographic suit of armour appeared and slammed into her. The Beringel image on her chest plate transformed into a black boar with red eyes and white bone like armour that had red tribal images on them.

Then she pressed down on the Boarbatusk Whistle once before ramming the left side of the Aura Knuckle into the right side of the Grimm Driver. B-O-A-R-B-A-T-U-S-K B-I-T-I-N-G! Black dust appeared around her gloves and formed into a black staff with a pair of boar tusks at each end. This is the Boar Tusk. Grimm slammed down on the Dragon Rage Whistle once and then slammed the left side of the Aura Knuckle into the right side of the Grimm Driver. DRAGON RAGE ATTACK! Grimm lit the Board Tusk on fire and dashed towards the Adze Phantom. Only for it to blur around her and slash at her from each and every angle at once.

Sparks exploded off her armour as she pressed down on the Boarbatusk Whistle twice before smashing the left side of the Aura Knuckle back into the right side of the Grimm Driver. B-O-A-R-B-A-T-U-S-K T-E-A-R-I-N-G! She curled into a ball and her back armour expanded and wrapped around her, forming into a white ball called the Rolling Shell. “You think that curling into a ball will protect you?!” shouted the Phantom as it continued to slash at Kamen Rider Grimm. DRAGON RAGE BATTLE! Only for her to burst into flames and start spinning. She roared towards the Adze Phantom and it was too close to do anything. The Phantom was crushed flat.

Grimm stopped and uncurled from her ball form. Only for the Adze Phantom to come dashing out of the place where it had been crushed, on fire and roaring towards Kamen Rider Grimm.

“Grimm! Look out!” shouted Sunset in warning.

She was too late.

The Phantom smashed into Kamen Rider Grimm, sending her flying through the air. “Sparks exploded from her body before she went up in an explosion, separating into her two component people that fell to the ground knocked out.

“I don’t think she’ll be getting back up from that again!” laughed the Adze Phantom as it zoomed towards Kamen Rider Weapon.

In the next several seconds the Phantom beat down Kamen Rider Weapon badly before it dropped out of its burning state, for lack of a better word.

Weapon removed the Dust Knuckle from the left side of the Weapon Driver. Then she switched Gambol Shroud Whistle for Ember Celica Whistle. E-M-B-E-R C-E-L-I-C-A! She slammed the right side of the Dust Knuckle into her left palm. R-E-A-D-Y! Then she docked the right side of the Dust Knuckle with the left side of the Weapon Driver. F-I-S-T O-N! The holographic suit of armour appeared and slammed into her, transforming the gun and katana on her chest plate into a yellow gauntlet and a yellow shotgun.

Then Weapon pressed down on the Ember Celicia Whistle once before slamming the right side of the Dust Knuckle into the left side of the Weapon Driver. G-A-U-N-T-L-E-T-S! In a flash of yellow light the Ember Celica Gauntlets appeared on her wrists and undloded into their close combat mode.

“I’ve just notice, but why is her Driver saying different things for commands that I know I’ve heard before,” questioned Sunset.

There was a loud boom and Sunset’s eyes went wide as she saw that the Phantom had defeated Kamen Rider Weapon. “How dare you!” she snarled out as she tried to get back up but she was still too hurt to do so.

“You are still to weak!” laughed the Phantom. “What on earth can you do to me?”

“Your point?!” demanded Sunset.

“How on earth can you hope to fight me?!” cackled the Phantom.

Sunset was about to shout at him, when a hand forced her back down. She looked and saw Mega walking past her.

“We will buy you some time,” she explained.

“We?” demanded Sunset.

“We,” stated a voice.

Sunset glanced over her shoulder and saw X walking forwards. “Good luck,” replied Sunset.

“You two could not defeat me while I was controlling him!” the Phantom pointed at Dante. “How can you hope to beat me in the body that I have known for all of my life?!” shouted the Phantom.

“States show that two on one is better odds,” explained the Kamen Rider Mega.

“Engaging target,” whereas Kamen Rider X ignored the Phantom’s question completely.

“Ok,” Adze Phantom twitched. “Let’s see how those state’s hold up,” he charged towards them.

Mega took out the Super Arm Whistle and slammed it into the Mega Driver’s mouth before pressing down on it. SUPER ARM! Her left arm transformed, bludging and growing bigger as Mega punched into the ground and pulled up a square shaped rock that she threw at the Adze Phantom.

“Is that all?!” the Phantom dodged around the rock with the uttermost ease.

“Adapting,” Mega placed the Super Arm in the Mega Driver’s mouth. SUPER ARM BITE! Red energy flowed into the Super Arm as Mega punched the ground and pulled up another rock which she hurled at the Phantom.

“He same tactic!” shouted the Phantom as he dodged the rock.

Which shattered.

“Argh!” sharp bits of rock smashed into the Phantom making sparks explode from its body as it tripped and bounced along the ground like a pebble on the surface of a pond.

X pulled out a new Whistle. It was white while the head was in the shape of a rock. She slotted it into the X Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. EARTH TUNE! X was quickly surrounded by a sphere of earth that hid her transformation. It quickly dispelled to reveal her new form.

Her helmet had turned dark red and now had a white faceplate. Her eyes were covered by a pair of circle shaped dark red visors. Coming from the top of her helmet was a ponytail of dark green hair that reached down to her ankles. Her forehead was further protected by a golden V shaped tiara with a red gem in the centre of it. She wore a white bodysuit with black arms and legs. Around her neck was a dark red choker and coming off her shoulders was a short dark red cape. She wore a pair of white elbow length gloves that had a pair of dark red rings around the top of them. Dark red boots knee high boots protected her shins and feet. She wore a white chestplate with a dark red gem in the centre and four dark blue lines coming off the gem to the four corners of the chest plate. She wore dark blue shoulder pauldrons, elbow armour, upper arm guards. Dark blue forearm guards circled her forearms. She wore a dark red ankle length skirt, to finish the look it had a small dark red bow on the back of it.

She was now Kamen Rider X, Earth Tune.

She dodged a slash from the Adze Phantom and drew a new Whistle. It was dark red and the head of it looked like a pair of stag beetle horns. She loaded it into the X Driver and pressed down on it. BOOMERANG CUTTER! She threw her right glove forwards and in a flash of light, the earth formed into a pair of stag beetle horns. They were razor shape on the inside and shot forwards. The Adze Phantom had no time to move and was pinned to a wall.

Mega drew the Light Tune Whistle and placed it into the Mega Driver before slamming her fist down on top of it. LIGHT TUNE! She was surrounded by a sphere of light as she transformed back into the Light Tune. Mega then took out another whistle, the head of which was an arrow and the Whistle was coloured orange. She inserted it into the Mega Driver and pressed down on it. ICE SLASH! She threw her left glove forwards and fired an arrow shaped blast of light that shot through the air and slammed into the Phantom’s chest. Sparks exploded from the impact point as the Phantom shouted in pain.

“How is this possible?!” shouted the Adze Phantom. “I should be winning!”

“You are not as strong as you believe you are,” stated Mega.

“Let us finish the mission,” shouted X.

“Agreed,” stated X.

“Huh, they might actually do this,” muttered Sunset.

Mega and X both placed their left gloves in their Driver’s mouths. ICE SLASH / BOOMERANG CUTTER BITE! X threw out both of her gloves and eight Boomerang Cutters appeared around her. Mega pulled back her left fist and punched forward, firing three arrows of light that sho forwards and spiralled around the Boomerang Cutters as X fired them forwards.

“I will not lose like this!” screamed the Adze Phantom as it turned back into its burning mode. It pulled itself free and charged towards the two Kamen Riders.

“Or maybe they don’t have this,” muttered Sunset as she watched this.

X saw this coming and switched the Earth Tune Whistle for the Wind Tune Whistle. She slotted it into the X Driver and then pressed down on the Driver. WIND TUNE! Blue wind covered her body before dispelling as she transformed into her Wind Tune. Then she drew a new Whistle. It was blue and the head looked like a chameleon. She slotted it into the X Driver and pressed down twice. CHAMELEON STING BITE! She grabbed onto Mega as they both glowed blue. The Adze Phantom dashed at them and passed straight through them.

“Huh?” gapped Sunset.

“WHAT!” screamed the Phantom. It turned around and slashed at them several times over but was unable to harm the two Kamen Riders. “That it is!” the Phantom raced back to get some distance and then raced forward, transforming into a bolt of red and black magical energy as it bolted through the air. It passed straight through Mega and X, smashing into a building and bringing it down on top of itself.

“That was funny,” admitted Sunset as she saw this.

Seeing that the Phantom’s burning mode had run out, Mega drew a new Whistle. It was white and the head off it was in the shape of bubbles. She slotted it into the Mega Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. LIQUID TUNE! Kamen Rider Mega was surrounded by bubbles as she transformed into her new form.

After a few seconds, the bubbles dispelled and her new form was revealed. Mega’s helmet had turned light blue and coming from the top of it was light blue hair that reached to the bottom of the helmet. She had a white faceplate with a pair of light blue circle shaped visors. Her forehead was protected by a golden V shaped tiara with a blue gem in the centre of it. She wore a white bodysuit with black arms and legs. Blue knee high boots covered her feet and shins. White elbow length gloves covered her lowe arms and hands, they had a pair of dark blue rings around the top of the. Around her neck was a dark blue choker and hanging off her shoulder was a short dark blue cape. Mega wore a white chest plate with a light blue gem in the centre of it and four dark blue lines coming off it to the four corners of the chest plate, this was the only armour she wore. Her look was completed by a dark blue knee length skirt.

She was now Kamen Rider Mega, Liquid Tune.

Then Mega pulled out a new Whistle. It was dark blue and the top of it was in the shape of a bomb. She loaded it into the Mega Driver and pressed down on the Driver. HYPER BOMB! An orb of water appeared in her right glove, she threw it into the air and it landed on the building that the Adze Phantom was buried under. The bomb exploded.

“You do realize that you just dug the Phantom out, right?!” shouted Sunset.

“Statement of blind panic: Oops!” droned on Mega.

“Solution: Bombard the hell out of the Adze Phantom before it can get back up,” ordered X.

“YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” shouted Sunset in anger.

Mega slammed her glove into the Mega Driver’s mouth. HYPER BOMB BITING! Dark blue energy was infused into her right glove as she generated a ring of small water orbs. Mega threw them into the air and they landed around what was left of the building before exploding. The whole thing collapsed inwards and into the ground.

“How did that happen?” shouted Sunset.

“Oberveration: There is a subway tunnel under this building,” stated Mega.

“Question: “Do you think it is dead?” asked X.

Sunset sweatdropped.

“YOU!” like a movie monster, the Adze Phantom burst out of the rubble and through the hole in the street.

“Answer: That is a negative,” replied Mega.

“YOU THINK?” shouted Sunset.

Mega switched the Hyper Bomb Whistle for the Light Tune Whistle. Then she pressed down on the Mega Driver. LIGHT TUNE! A sphere of orange light appeared around her as she transformed back into the light tune. Then she inserted the Rolling Cutter Whistle into the Mega Driver. ROLLING CUTTER! She threw her right glove forwards and in a flash of orange light a giant pair of orange scissor was shooting towards the Adze Phantom.

“You think I’m going to fall for that again?!” shouted the Phantom.

Mega held her left glove into the Mega Driver’s mouth. ROLLING CUTTER BITE! Orange energy was funnelled into her glove as she threw it forwards. The Rolling Cutter suddenly cloned, now there was five of them.

“WHAT?!” shouted the Adze Phantom as the attack slammed into it. Sparks exploded from its body as it fell to the ground in pain.

“Question: Was that enough to finish it?” questioned Mega.

“Statement: What do you think, dummy?” demanded X as she pointed at the Adze Phantom.

That was getting back up.

“You have got to be kidding me!” shouted Sunset. “What does it take to kill this thing?!” she shouted in anger.

“More than any of you have,” shouted the Phantom as it lunged at the two Kamen Riders.

Mega switched the Rolling Cutter Whistle for the Ice Slash Whistle and held her right glove into the Mega Driver’s mouth. ICE SLASH BITE! Orange light was channelled into her right glove as she pulled it back and punched the ground, firing an arrow of light along the floor that threw the Adze Phantom high up into the air.

X inserted the Silent Tune Whistle into the X Driver and pressed down on it. SILENT TUNE! She was surrounded by soundwaves as her body transformed into the Silent Tune. X pulled out the next Whistle. It was purple and the head looked like a tornado, she inserted it into the X Driver’s mouth and pressed down on it. STORM TORNADO! She held up her right glove and braced it with her left glove as she fired a tornado. It slammed into the Adze Phantom and made sparks explode from the Phantom as it was hit and cut into several times by the tornado.

“DAMN YOU!” screamed the Phantom as it broke free, landed back on the ground and charged at the Kamen Riders.

“Command: Get close to me!” shouted Mega she held her left glove into the X Driver’s mouth. STORM TORNADO BITE!

“Response: All right,” Mega got behind X.

Purple energy was funnelled into X’s left glove as she held up her right glove, both of them were surrounded by a massive tornado that the Phantom crashed into.

“I will not fall hear!” screamed the Phantom as it was pushed back by the howling wind.

Then it burst into flames.

“Shit!” shouted Sunset as the Phantom roared forward and slammed into Mega and X. They were sent flying back with sparks coming from their bodies before they exploded as their transformations ended.

Sunset transformed back into Symbol. TOUCH TO ADVANCE YOUR CLASS! ADVANCE PLEASE! Symbol saw that the Advance Timer had reached the purple section, so she hit its thumb. ERROR!

“You are finally all out of tricks,” panted and snarled the Adze Phantom as it made its way towards the Kamen Rider.

“Not quite,” replied Symbol as the Advance Timer’s third clock hand ticked onto the yellow section. She hit the thumb. ADVANCE COMBINATION TIME! To the Phantom’s horror Symbol rose into the air, as did the Advance Style Energy Clones. Their magic circles appeared behind them as the Advance Style Energy Clones broke down into pure magical energy hat was pulled inside Symbol. Her body flashed red, blue, green and purple in sequence before the energy wrapping around her turned yellow. In a flash of bright light she transformed into the Full Advance Style.

“Die!” screamed the Phantom as it dashed at Symbol, who pressed her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever once. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! Then she scanned her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author. FULL ADVANCE C TIER SPELL! Both of her gloves were wrapped in yellow light as her arms blurred, blocking each punch, slash and swing that the Phantom threw at her. Symbol saw her opening and punched the Phantom in the gut sending it staggering backwards.

“Final,” stated Symbol as the Phantom clutched its gut in pain. She hit her Wizard Driver’s left Shift Lever four times. TOUCH TO CAST THE NEXT LEVEL! VERY NICE! Then she swiped her left glove across her Wizard Driver’s Hand Author as the emitters on her body lit up. FULL ADVANCE S TIER SPELL! THE BEST! Symbol jumped into the air, flipped once and came down with a double flying kick. The magical energy transformed into the Advance Style Energy clones, each of them in a flying kick alongside their creator, creating a trail of their magical energy. The clones shot forwards, each of them slammed into the Phantom, release a burst of energy as they transformed into their magical energy. The Phantom tried to move but the large circle trapped it as Symbol smashed into the Phantom. “Full Advance Impact!” shouted Symbol as her body broke down into energy. She appeared behind the Phantom as sparks exploded from its body before the Phantom fell over and exploded.

Symbol released her transformation and became Sunset again as she dashed towards Dante.