• Published 24th Apr 2019
  • 364 Views, 3 Comments

The Black Order - Nightflight406



What happens when Sombra decides that half of all Equestria must die, but he finds six ponies who slip their way into his heart

  • ...
 3
 364

Applejack / Cull Obsinian (Chapter 2)

Sombra and his new daughter headed south to a small town called Ponyville. Celestia had however sent ten hundred soldiers to fortify and defend it. The people in the farms surrounding Ponyville were advised to harvest quickly what they could, bring it into town and move into town. One older mare named Granny Smith refused to leave her farm to be destroyed by "those shiny statues," as she put it. Her two grandchildren Big Mac and Applejack were too loyal to Granny Smith to leave her there by herself. Sombra's army attacked the farm. Twilight herself tackled little Applejack.

"Good job, Twilight," Sombra said walking over.

"Thank you, Father," Twilight replied still on top of Applejack. Sombra leaned down to look at Applejack.

"You have heart kid. I have an offer for you. Come work for me and I will leave your Granny alone."

"You promise?" Applejack said hopeful.

"I swear on Celestia's life, we will not kill your Granny," Sombra promised.

"Okay, I'll go with you," Applejack said.

"Excellent," Sombra grinned, "Let's go." As they walked away Sombra turned and pointed to the right, where Big Mac was being restrained. One soldier walked up with a sword and decapitated him.

As the discussed where to go next they saw a cloud ring floating in the sky. Suddenly, a rainbow streak dove towards it, went through the rind and went back up. Where the streak had bounced a large explosion shot out and a wave of rainbow stretched across the sky..

Sombra smiled, "Girls, have you ever been to Cloudsdale?"