• Published 17th Sep 2019
  • 1,164 Views, 34 Comments

Duel Academy Of Friendship Card - Yuum



Twilight and her friends opened the first Duel Academi in Ponyville, a school of dueliste for the ponies and other creatures of Equestria...

  • ...
14
 34
 1,164

Turn 6- D For Destiny

Previously in Duel's School of friendship card…






After a hard confrontation against Lucifer, Ace uses all his resources to beat Ending End Dragon but without success.




His opponent manages to counter each of his shots. The two dragons launch their last assault when Lilith arrives at the wrong time.




Lucifer abandons the match…




Now, he and his twin sister enter a building to shoot down a hordes of underground duelists…




“Ending Breath! White Slash! ” Ending Warrior and Ending Dragon shoot down dozens of enemies.





???? LP 750▶0 x 150



??? LP 0 x 60



??? LP 100➡0 x 50



??? LP 3000➡0 x 100



“Piège activer : Miroir Force!”



Son piège renvoie leur propre attaque.



???? X 30 LP 2000➡0





The bat foal is out of breath due to previously accumulated bouts and without resting.




"My brother." Lili is worried about her brother's condition.




"Lilith, all are well, just a little tired ..." He said to reassure the purple filly.




The twins access the third fourth, fifth and finally reach the sixth floor of the building.




Lucifer is more exhausted because of the accumulated fighting. The duelists turn around but a pony dressed as a masked superhero arrives at them.




“Lilith, get behind me!”



"But my brother ..."




“…”




Shadow Ghost can see that his opponent is too exhausted to make a duel case he had faced dozens of non-stop underground duelist.




Despite having an opponent in front of him, Lucifer wants to fight.




“Duel…” Lucifer collapsed to the ground.




“… My destiny has changed…”




The young bat flies to ask for help.




“My brothers, I will come back with help.”





Elsewhere, the purple bat filly was remorseful for having left her twin brother alone against the underground duelists.



“What should I do? Lucifer told me to flee and as a result he is alone. If only the boy with Flare Revival Dragon was there… Of course! ”




She looked for directions to Manethan to find Ace and his friends.




“Heck, I don't know where they are. Mystikat Bow, come! ”




One of Lilith's cards lights up and the creature drawn on it materializes in spectral form.




"Mystikat, I would like you to look for a pony."




The purple bat girl shows a mental image to her creature.




"Meow meow." The feline has to find a track.




Lilith followed the ghost feline to the shopping section and arrived at Rarity's store.




"Ace, you and your friends have to go help my brother."




"Lilith, what is it?"



“My brother and I were on a mission… because of the accumulated duels, Lucifer is exhausted and he has come across an enemy who has a different aura than that of the underground duelist. ”




Without hesitation, the gray flax foal agrees to go and help Lilith's brother.




"Ace, are you sure you really want to help him?" Sandbar questions.




"Sure, Twilight told us: When a pony or a creature is in danger, we have to help it as a friend will do."




"I hate how you talk like that, let's go." Gallus replied.




"Thank you so much."




They go to the establishment, go through the door and go upstairs. In




"Lilith how did you manage to find us?"




“Thanks to Mystikat.” Lily points to the ghost on her card but they don't see anyone.




“…”




And arrive at the floor where Lucifer was knocked out and a masked stallion awaited them.




“Oh, did you come back with reinforcements? As your fate predicted. No matter how many, I'll be happy to destroy you! ”




Ghost takes his Duel Disk for a 9 to 1 confrontation.





"I'm going to fight this guy."



"You will be the first to lose!"





Sandbar LP 4000 Main 5 vs Ghost Shadow LP 4000 Main 5




"I begin! I invoke D Cubed! ”





A robotic black cat with a d on its screen head appeared.





“Then I use his skill! Throw away two cards, I can call two more. ”





The masked stallion gets rid of two cards from his hand, allowing him to add two other robot cats.





D Cubed LV 1 Atk 0x3




"And I put an end to my put a set card."




Ghost Main 5 ▶ 1





Sandbar's turn to be played. He draws his sixth card.




“I put Alligator's Sword into play and it attacks your monster!”





The alligator armed with a saber will attack the mechanical feline when suddenly his opponent sets his trap.




“D Fusion!” His trap allowed him to merge two Cubed Ds to create a more powerful monster and Ghost puts Destiny Hero-Dystopia into play.




D-H -Dystopia LV 8 Atk 2800




The dark purple humanoid strikes back and destroys Alligator's Sword.




Sandbar lost 1300 life, he has 2700 life left.



"I finish…"




Ghost's turn to be played.




“I'm using a field card: Dark City!”




The masked stallion puts into play a card that changes the environment into a dark city in the middle of the night.




“Then I put Destiny Hero- Drilldark!”




Destiny Hero-Drilldark Atk 1600




A masked humanoid whose hand is a drille has appeared. He launched an offensive with Dystopia.




Sandbar's hit points are reduced to 100 points.






Sandbar LP 100





“I am finishing my turn!”




(This Ghost is really strong, and his creature Dystopia makes my task difficult for me…)




He draws his new card and checks his hand.




“I play three cards and finish!”




Ghost's turn.




“It is time to end. Dystopia, destroy it! ”




His fusion monster attacks the foal but a trap is triggered.




An imp rolls a red die and displays 5.




Dystopia's attack strength is divided by 5.




Dystopia Atk 2800 ÷ 5 ➡Atk 560




“Then a quick spell: Scapegoat.”





Four Sheep Tokens appeared and one suffered an attack from Dystopia. There are three Sheep left at Sandbar.




“Drilldark!”




Ghost vas' second monster attacks another sheep, but the foal starts his third card.




Drilldark falls into a hole filled with thorn and his half of the attack points take him out of Ghost's life.




Ghost LP 4000➡3200




At Sandbar's turn, he plays Panther Warrior. The bipedal purple panther warrior slices Dystopia in two and Ghost lost 1440 vitality points.




Ghost LP 3200➡1760




"My turn!" He draws a new card. "Fate has given you a lot of luck but your luck is going to leave you!"




“I activate Two D-Spirit!” His spell allows him to put Destiny Hero-Doom Lord and Destiny Hero-Bunker into play. “Next, Over Destiny.”



Her spells allow her to revive Destiny Hero-Drilldark.




"I sacrifice the three ... you, who feed on blood, who make you strong, the source of terror and fear ..."




Suddenly the noise of the clock rings to indicate who is 3hrs.




“3hrs,” He stops and leaves.




"The dual?"




“My contract ends at 3 am, so I no longer need to protect my client.”




Without wasting time, the group bring Lucifer to the office of the chief director.




“What are you doing there? And where are you going to Ghost? ”




“The masked duelist left when his contract ended.”




"Heck ... you know young people, I have a lot of money and if you let me go without saying anything, I buy you what you want." He offers a bribe.




Of course they refuse, after having recovered a little, Lucifer beat him in Duel. Their mission is completed.




"Lucifer, Lilith, you can join the Duel school of Twilight, if you want?" Blue suggests to them.





“Let's think about it…”




The twins leave. Their stay in Manethan ends and they return to Ponyville.




In the AAE, Chancellor Neighsay was printing his signature on several documents when Joker entered his office.




“Mr. Neighsay, I came to tell you that I'm going to have to be away for an indefinite period.”




"For which reason?"




"Secret…"