• Published 17th Sep 2019
  • 1,164 Views, 34 Comments

Duel Academy Of Friendship Card - Yuum



Twilight and her friends opened the first Duel Academi in Ponyville, a school of dueliste for the ponies and other creatures of Equestria...

  • ...
14
 34
 1,164

Turn 5- Dragon Batlle

Previously in Duel's School ...






On their second day in Manehattan with their teacher Rarity. Students doing practical work when Ace and his classmates felt a growl that resounded.




The gray foal felt like someone was calling him in the form of a groan.




He, Sapphire, Sandbar, Gallus and Yona seek the source. They arrive before a mysterious duelist and wants to fight Ace ...




Now the two players have summoned their dragons ...




Elsewhere, the purple bat filly flies to where two dragons confront each other.




"My brother." She's coughing.




Back to the duel. The two players had put their master cards into play.




Revival Flare Dragon LV8 Atk 2500




Ending End Dragon LV 8 Atk 3000



“The real fight begins! The skill of End Dragon activate! Reincarnation Soul! ”




Purple spirits emerge from the shadow of the Quadruped Dragon and turn into an avenging ghost.




Avenging Spirit Atk 600 x 3




"Weak monsters, Flare Dragon will have no trouble getting rid of it!"




The red reptile destroys the first with its claws but the ghost evaporates and enters the body of its adversary.




Flare Dragon Atk 2500➡1900




End Dragon Atk 3000➡3600




“Ace's dragon is weakening!”




“When Spirit Avenger fights an opponent monster, the damage I take is reduced to zero and your monster loses 600 attack points. ”



After his fight sentence ended. It's his opponent's turn to play.




His card prevents him from drawing a new card.



“Avenging Spirit attacks Revival Flare Dragon!”




The two spirit of the bat foal attacks the red bipedal reptile and is destroyed because of their lower attack level than that of Flare Dragon.




Revival Flare Dragon Atk 1900➡700




Ending End Dragon Atk 3600➡4800




“Finnish him, End Dragon!”





The quadruped dragon blows purple flames on Revival Dragon to destroy it, but its quick ability is activated.




“Eruption Boost!” The top card from Ace's Deck is sent to the graveyard.




And the attack power of Revival Flare increases by 1200 point.




Revival Flare Dragon Atk 2500➡3700




"Even as he increased his strength, Flare remains below End Dragon."




“I'm sure Ace has a plan, I hope…”




The two confront each other with their breath burning energy. Their blows resonate in the city.




The bat filly who was on the way to combat air, felt the growls of the two two dragon.




"End Dragon ... Revival Flare Dragon, you must not fight ..." She wants at all costs to prevent the two of them from fighting.




It accelerates by flapping its wings quickly and doubles its speed.




On the return of the Duel. End had the advantage over Flare but Ace had an advantage in his cemetery.




"To activate the effect of Red Scale Dragon, by banishing it from my graveyard, I can add 900 to Flare."




Flare Dragon Atk 3700➡4600



"Oh, that successful kid made the two have equal strength, but are you going to use it?" ”Joker is impressed with Ace's tactics.




The two reptile beasts fight again.




“Go on, Flare!”




“Ending Dragon!”




The two duelist creatures prepare to launch their most powerful attack.




And each shoot a powerful light ray which is repelled by the other.




“This fight is close…”




"Yes, but I'm on his opponent has not yet revealed everything." Sapphire says.




As she had guessed, Unknown had a card that could help her win. The colt was going to activate it when suddenly his sister got in the middle of their fight and at the wrong time because Ending Dragon was going to attack a second time.



“Ahhhhh !!!” The girl screams in terror, afraid of being hurt.



“Lilith !!!!!” To save his twin sister, he removes his deck from his duel disk and abandons the game.




The creatures in the game disappear.




“But our duels?”





"My sister's life is more important, Lilith are you okay?"





"I'm correct Lucifer, thank you."





"And you! Next time, it will not end the same way today, it will be different. ”





He flies away with his sister in the distance. This fight was the most difficult duel that Ace had done.





In the box where Lucifer and Lilith live, let's eat the rest of the waking food and receive the visit of a person.






"Why are you here, Joker?" He would have preferred Joker not to be there.




“This is how you speak to the one who adopted you, you and your sister. Who gave you a house, food, much more and a good education? ”




“…”




He knew that Joker hadn't come to hear from them but rather to give them a research poster.





"Daddy brought you a new job, hold your head at a price."





He gives them posters of the ponies they are wanted by the bounty hunters.





“Today, underground duelists who use cards bought on the black market are gathered in a dark building in the city center and you have to beat them all in order to get the reward. ”Give a description of the mission.





"If I accept your request, will you leave us alone?" He really wanted his adoptive father to go.




“Maybe, depends on how you are going to succeed my child prodigy.” He is leaving.




Lucifer and Lilith go to the hideout of the underground duelist to begin the request. Professional cards do not trust them if they are just foals.




“Hey kids, this is not a playground, get out!” the twins ignore the remark and take out their duel disk.




Lucifer / Lilith: Duel !!!!




The two beat those on the first floor, take the elevator to the next and fight against another clandestine duelist.





On the top floor, the director of the company heard all the noises.




"What's going on the other floor?" He asks his adviser.




“Two young foals entered the furniture and won for the professional cards of the first and second floor. The blonde purple unicorn explains the situation.




"The twins are here, Dark Ghost, I'm lucky that happens before the expiration of your contract."





The brown earth stallion tells a mysterious character dressed as a masked thief from superhero comics.





??? : Consider this work already finished…