• Published 17th Sep 2019
  • 1,164 Views, 34 Comments

Duel Academy Of Friendship Card - Yuum



Twilight and her friends opened the first Duel Academi in Ponyville, a school of dueliste for the ponies and other creatures of Equestria...

  • ...
14
 34
 1,164

Turn 16- Council Studient vs Y8

Before class starts, the students are still sleeping. A figure was advancing in the hallway towards the student council office.

The mysterious figure places an envelope in front of the door and leaves.

At the same time, the president of the student council arrives and sees the envelope.

“Someone left a message. ”Hero reads the content and he is surprised. "What!?"

Later in the afternoon, the students gathered to talk to each other.

"Did you do it for the Twilight class?" Saphir asks them.

"Not yet. ”

“I was busy improving my deck.” Gallus said.

{Y8s are asked to come to the student council office. I repeat: Y8s are requested to come to the student council office.} Harp announces.

“Gallus, what silliness have you done again? "Ocellus accuses the blue griffin of causing trouble in the Academy again.

“I have nothing… Again.” Gallus said in his defense.

“No matter what, he told us that we have to go and see what they want. ”Ace said.

"You're right. ”

Ace, Saphir, Ocellus, Gallus, Smolder and Sandbar go to the student council office.

“I was waiting for you Y8.”

“A Hero problem? ”

“I don't know how to put it, but you are kicked out of the Academy. "He's heading for the goal.

"What!?!" Y8 gasped.

"Why?! ”Saphir wants to know the cause.

“This morning I received this anonymous letter about problems you have made.”

He shows the envelope with the message and the photos showing the Y8s causing trouble in the Academy by breaking the rules.

“It's not us!”

“These photos don't lie. When I have no further proof, all of your groups will be kicked out of the Academy. ”

"It's not us. That day we were at Sugarcube Corner eating cupcakes." Smolder said.

“Do you have a witness who can prove? ”

“Pinkie Pie.” The cyan colt calls Pinkie Pie to her office.

“Hello Hero, I made macaroons. ”

“Thanks Pinkie. Pinkie, the Y8s said they were at Sugarcube Corner that day. ”He shows the photos.

The pink mare examines the pictures.

“It can't be them, they've been to the bakery and I'm the one who enslaves them to their pastries. ”

“You see it's not us.” Silverstream says.

“You have a witness but I have doubts. Who says she doesn't lie? And talk about Pinkie Pie. ”

“Pinkie Pie is weird but she would never lie.”

“I admit that Pinkie can be weird… but I cannot accept Pinkie's testimony.” He said just seeing the pink mare doing a weird thing. “So I have no choice but to kick you out. ”

"Wait! If we settle this with a duel? ” Play suggests.

"A duel? ”

“Yes, a duel in three games. Whoever wins two matches will be the winner. If we win, you forget about this incident. ”

“Okay but if it's the Student Council you'll be kicked out, deal? ”

"Bargain! ”Ace accepts the challenge.

The match will take place at the Academy stadium. The other students are gathered to watch the duel between the council against Y8.

“Pony and Creatures Equestria, this afternoon you will see a three match duel. Oppose the council student against Y8. The first round will be… ”

??? : Me.

“Aaaaahhhhh !!! Black Ink !?” The gothic purple filly appeared out of nowhere and scared Micro Voice.

"It will be me, Black Ink. President of the Magic and Mythology Club."

“I will be your opponent. ”Gallus is determined to win the first round.

Ink / Gallus: Duel !!

Black Ink LP 4000 vs Gallus LP 4000

It's up to the goth girl to play first. She takes her first five cards.

“The active: Everliving Underworld Cannon! When a zombie is Special Summoned, it inflicts 800 damage to my opponent and I set a card! ”

A cannon from the afterlife appeared behind the gothic girl, there was the blue griffin to play

“Don't you have anything more impressive? In that case, I'll be done with my wing-beast deck quickly. ”

“I set a face down monster and end my turn. ”

A hidden card appeared in front of the gothic filly.

It's up to Gallus to play.

“I put Mecha Phantom Beast Thetherewolf! When it is summoned normally, I can place a Token! ”

The blue griffin uses a spell to put two Mecha Phantom Tokens. They use his three creatures as material for a link summon.

MPB Auroradon L3 Atk 2100

A giant ship appeared. Gallus launches an attack on the hidden monster.

The monster is revealed to be Scapeghost, a zombie creature with flip effect.

The Ghost Sheep is destroyed and leaves five Black Sheep Tokens on Ink's grounds.

Black Sheep Token LV 1 Def 0

Gallus ends his turn and it's up to the gothic filly to play.

“I'm picking!” She draws a new card and displays a terrifying smile that frightens the crowd. “Now I'm going to be able to end your life. ”

Ink reveals the map, merge. She fuses two zombie monsters to summon her creature, the most powerful in her deck.

Dragonecro Nethersoul Dragon Atk 3000

The blue griffin takes 800 damage from Inkheart's magic card.

Gallus LP 4000➡3200

“Dragonecro rips the soul of his monster!”

The zombie dragon attacks the ship and snatches its vital essent.

Gallus LP 3200➡2300

A Token Soul appears next to Dragonecro. Gallus also takes 800 damage from the afterlife cannon.

Gallus LP 2300➡1500

“Dark Soul Token, destroy your mortal body!”

The dark soul destroys the ship. The griffin's hit points drop to zero.

“First victory for the student council!”

"It's 0 to 1." Ocellus said.

“We still had hope, it is enough to win two games and we will not be expelled from the Academy. ”Ace still has hope.

"Has anyone seen Cozy Glow?" Saphir notices that the Pegasus filly is no longer there.

"No doubt she forgot something in her locker?"

Elsewhere, Cozy Glow follows a path indicated by a property map.

“He's got to be around there somewhere. My plan to create a diversion with the student council duel is a success. I still have to find ... ”

??? : From the beginning, your goal was to find this "thing"?

Cozy Glow turns and sees a student she has never seen in school before.

A mauve foal with white hair bristling with it.

"Who are you?" Cozy asks the stranger.

"Me? I am... "