• Published 17th Feb 2019
  • 2,092 Views, 20 Comments

The Most Dedicated Student - Twilight Star



Sunset Shimmer goes to Luna's school to take the test to see if she can becomes student of the princess of the night. She pass the test and become the student of Luna. She will devote herself and spend time with the princess.

  • ...
3
 20
 2,092

Winter Moon Celebration and the Test (Edited)

The winter moon celebration would begin in a few minutes, all the ponies were in the audience waiting for Luna as the bugles played. Sunset Shimmer was going forward to have a good view, she was with a smile on her face. Then, Luna finally appeared on the stage. Sunset Shimmer smiled at the sight of Luna. Luna began to rise to raise the moon, everypony was impressed, but Sunset Shimmer was the one who was most impressed. Luna then opened her eyes and everypony began to applaud. Sunset Shimmer just kept smiling.


The celebration was over and Sunset Shimmer was trying to turn the page of a book with its magic. It took a few seconds, but managed to turn the page and continue reading.


Sunset Shimmer finished reading all the books that were on the table.

Her parents showed up and showed Sunset Shimmer a leaflet saying she was going to go to Princess Luna’s school. Sunset Shimmer jumped for joy.


Sunset Shimmer was in the room to do a test, she was very nervous. If she passed, she would go to school. She looked at her parents nervously, her parents gave a supportive smile, Sunset Shimmer seemed calmer.

A unicorn with glasses entered the room with a red egg with orange balls. “Mrs. Shimmer, you have to shock the egg with its magic”, said the unicorn.

Sunset Shimmer took a deep breath before she began to use her magic, but only a few sparks came out. Sunset Shimmer tried everything to get the egg to crash, but it just came out more sparks and Sunset Shimmer fell to the ground.

“I’m sorry for making you waste your time", said Sunset Shimmer as she stood up from the floor.

Suddenly, an explosion in the sky occurred and magic came out of the horn of Sunset Shimmer and went to the egg. The egg shook and a red dragon baby with orange scales came out. Then, Sunset Shimmer lost control of her magic. Her eyes glittered white, her parents turned to plants, the unicorns hung in the air and the baby dragon turned an adult dragon to the ceiling.


Outside the school, Luna saw the head of an adult red dragon with orange scales.


Sunset Shimmer was still out of control of her magic. Until, she felt a comforting hoof on her back. Sunset Shimmer turned and saw Luna looking at her with a comforting smile. Sunset Shimmer’s eyes returned to normal, the parents were no longer plants, the unicorns fell to the ground and the adult dragon was once again a baby dragon.

“Sunset Shimmer”, began Luna.

“I’m sorry, i didn’t want to ...” interrupted Sunset Shimmer.

“You have a very special gift. I have never encountered a unicorn with its innate abilities”, said Luna.

“Huh?” asked Sunset Shimmer confused.

“Sunset Shimmer, I’d like you to become my student at school”, said Luna.

“Huh?!” exclaimed Sunset Shimmer suprised by what Luna said.

“Do you accept it?” asked Luna.

“Yes!” exclaimed Sunset Shimmer cheerfully in the air.

“Another thing, Sunset”, interrupted Luna.

“Huh?” asked Sunset Shimmer before falling to the ground.

Luna approached Sunset Shimmer and pointed at the Cutie Mark in Sunset Shimmer’s flank. The Cutie Mark was a setting sun.

“My Cutie Mark!” exclaimed Sunset Shimmer cheerfully.

Sunset Shimmer started jumping around Luna shouting “yes” cheerfully. In response, Luna just smiled.