• Published 9th Feb 2019
  • 1,340 Views, 33 Comments

Spider-Pip: Origins - ZombieBrony22



In this universe, the Rainbooms have made the lives of everyone at CHS a living hell, and the only thing standing in their way is a student who was bitten by a radioactive spider, a broken student with nothing left to lose... and the Dazzlings.

  • ...
7
 33
 1,340

Revelation

A day had passed since my first patrol with Venom. As I walked down the school hallway, I managed to evade the Rainbooms, not wanting to make things awkward following them believing that I was dead.

I reached my class and immediately realized that it was with Applejack.

The cowgirl almost fell from her seat as soon as I entered the class.

“Flash?!” She unintentionally shouted.

Cheeriliee said nothing, possibly not wanting to start anything with the Rainbooms.

“Surprise... I’m not dead.” I joked/told her.

She did nothing but stare as I took my seat, and Aria leaned in.

“What was that supposed to mean?” She asked.

I couldn’t say anything as Cheerilee decided to start the class...

We should be careful... as far as your ex knows, you’re dead. The last thing we need is for her to do something brash.

Why? She won’t kill me, Venom. Now shush—I gotta concentrate.

Class went on as normal, save for Venom telling me that Applejack was just staring at me, perplexed that I was still alive.

When the bell rung, Applejack made a beeline for the door, probably to tell Sunset that I was still alive... and sure enough--

He’s alive! Flash’s alive!” She screamed out into the hallways.

I went out to see Sunset, who almost dropped her books at the sight at me.

“Flash?!” She bolted at me, uncharacteristically holding me in a bear hug—a tight one.

She then started to nuzzle me, which caused Venom to begin speaking to me.

It’s almost as if she actually missed you...

Sunset pulled away and wiped a tear from her eye...

It seems real to me... I know when Sunset’s lying...

“I swear, the moment I get my hands on Sombra... What happened? I was told that he shot you in the heart, how are you still...?” She set her hand on my head, trying to read my mind.

Ah! She’s trying to read your mind?! I’m shutting her out!

Sure enough, Sunset’s tearful face quickly changed to one of shock.

“You... shut me out? But, how?”

I backed away slightly and sighed.

“It’s a long story...” I said.

Sunset breathed a sigh of relief and nodded at me.

“Stay safe, Flash... I mean it.” She said, heading off to class...

That was... not normal. The emotions you have about her made it seem like she was an absolute monster, but... she seemed genuinely concerned.

She got countless students expelled and kept the rest in line with her super-powered friends— and made me work for Sombra, when I--

I stopped, realizing that I never talked to anyone about what I did under Kingpin... not even Sunset.

You stopped... what happened with Sombra before? Does it have anything to do with that store clerk last night?

We’ll talk about it later, alright? Now, let’s just get this day over with.

...Fine.

I managed to reach my next class before the bell rang, but my mind was entrapped in what I did...


“Screw you! Tell Kingpin to come deal with us himself!”

“No, no—wait!” I cried out in vain as he charged at me.

I tried pulling out my knife to scare him... but it was too late.

That or it was timed perfectly as he ran straight into the blade.

“F... Flim! No!” The clerk cried out as his brother’s shocked gasps filled my ears...

I began to panic as the blade stayed in him as he fell to the ground, gasping for air.

“C... call an ambulance...” I started...

They others just stood there, either in shock over what happened, or simply keeping quiet.

“Hey! Call a damn ambulance!” I said, now with more voice.

“No.” One of the thugs told me.

Flim slowly stopped gasping... and I knew that he was dying...

I started going to the back to grab a first aid kit, but one of the thugs stopped me.

“We can’t let him go after this... that scar’s all the dirt he needs.”

I growled and decked him, bolting to the back and grabbed a first aid kit. As I ran over and went to the victim, the other brother was now out trying to help me.

“We don’t have long—he's lost a lot of blood as it is.” He said, taking off his sweater to use as a bandage.

As I slowly pulled the blade out, I realized that we’d have to operate.

“We can’t help him, but an ambulance can... You guys get out of here... let me handle this.” I said.

The others reluctantly began leaving... but not before one last remark.

“If Sombra hears this... he’ll handle this himself."


I then sighed, staring emptily at the board...

What happened after that?

I almost jumped but kept my shock under control.

You read my mind?

No, when you remembered the incident, I saw it with you... now, what happened after you patched his brother up?

I began fidgeting, which didn’t really look good.

We got him to a hospital where Flim covered for me, said that I was just shopping when the thugs came in. We saved his life... but then some hitman was hired and took Flim out. Flam was next, but I promised Sombra a favor if he let him live... which explained why he went to my apartment with Twilight.

Wow... that’s a lot to take in.

I know. I’m a criminal, V... I got Flim killed, and I got off scot-free...

I could feel Venom swirling around inside of me at that comment.

You listen—you didn’t kill him... you had nothing to do with what happened that day. You were just trying to impress your girlfriend—something you shouldn’t have done, yes, but something you regret with a passion. I don’t know about human laws, but back in my homeworld, whenever one of our kind disobeyed our Knull, they had a chance to fall back under his fold... of course, I did not take that chance.

Knull? I decided to ask him about that later.

That doesn’t matter, Venom... Flim’s blood is on my hands.

The bell was about to ring when Fluttershy marched past our classroom door.

“...search every classroom—I want Flash found, now!”

I hid to the sides, much to my teacher’s confusion, and waited until she was gone. I looked out and started coming up with a plan.

We should head for a side door—they should be moderately clear.

Yeah... maybe in the math hall, just stay quiet until I say.

I kept on going until I glanced and saw Rainbow Dash with Aria in the infamous dim dead end...

“...and after Fluttershy gets rid of the two of you, all that’s left to deal with is Sunset. After that... there’d be nothing stopping us from--”

She glanced up at me and before Venom could react, she zoomed behind me and kicked me over to her, zooming back.

“Well, now... looks like we got the two-for-one deal, tonight...” Fluttershy said from the corner.

I looked up to see the wrestler with a creature in a cage...

A scorpion.

“Hold up, Flutters—we shouldn’t do this here—what if Sunset walks by?” Rainbow asked nervously.

Fluttershy simply cackled and began opening the cage.

“Then we’ll just accelerate our plans. Now move aside, love—don't wanna get you stung, too.” She smirked.

“Let’s just wait until tonight! The second-to-last round, and if Sunset finds us, we can just do it there—that crown should be easy to find... all of that power, just for us...” Rainbow then went over to Fluttershy, putting her hands on her shoulders...

Wait.

“I thought you and Sunset were together!” I said.

Good job, idiot—you just got yourself killed.

Fluttershy laughed and moved Rainbow’s hands away.

“Sunset? She’s just a power-hungry sociopath. Us? We have big plans for that crown—but first, you and those Dazzlings need to go.” Fluttershy then kicked Aria in the face, tempting me to just let Venom loose.

“I swear to God, if you hurt her again, we will destroy you!”

Even Rainbow laughed at that one.

“Just try us... you were supposed to be dead already, but I suppose Sombra is as unreliable as he is easy to blackmail...”

My eyes became as big as saucers when the truth hit me.

“Y... you blackmailed Sombra to kill me?” I asked.

Aria gasped and turned to me, the words just hitting her.

“Yep. Honestly, you can’t rely on anyone these days—you have to do everything yourself... we’ll do it tonight, babe... but for now, knock these lovers out.”

Rainbow bolted over and knocked us clean out, my vision instantly turning black.