• Published 9th Feb 2019
  • 1,328 Views, 33 Comments

Spider-Pip: Origins - ZombieBrony22



In this universe, the Rainbooms have made the lives of everyone at CHS a living hell, and the only thing standing in their way is a student who was bitten by a radioactive spider, a broken student with nothing left to lose... and the Dazzlings.

  • ...
7
 33
 1,328

Darkness

I’m pretty sure I hit my head on my nightstand as I woke with a sharp pain on the top of my head... I sighed before realizing that it was the weekend, and I breathed a sigh of relief...

Until I looked out my window to see my bus drive right past my house...

“FffU--”


After forcing myself into a nice pair of clothes and jogging to catch the bus at a red light, I managed to make it to school on time, and sure enough, today wasn’t gonna be a good day...

I walked in to see every student separated and standing straight, some wearing faces of terror and panic...

I looked up to see her...

The hot cluster of Hot Topic and slight Blood-Cult vibes with bacon hair stood several feet away from me, wearing her leather jacket with “Sunset” patched on the back, her tight black T-shirt with rips in the torso area, and torn all-black leggings that didn’t really leave much to the imagination...

“Hello, Flash... it's been a while.” She said, dragging her voice out.

“Sunset.” I bluntly answered, wanting to catch my class on time for once.

Behind her was Pinkamena, freshly released from the mental ward, and Applejack, ready to hold the maniac back.

“The rest of you are good to go, but Flash stays.” She ordered.

Every other student and possibly one teacher all took their que and fled to the other hallway or some classroom, leaving me and the gothic ringleader... my ex-girlfriend...

“So, how’ve you been? How’s the apartment?” Sunset asked me.

Yes, she paid for my apartment—I'm sure she still blackmails my landlord, despite me paying him rent...

“Good-- there was a leak in the ceiling, but we got that fixed.” I said.

I knew better than to lie. We may have been lovers once, but that time was long gone... we were only frenemies now.

“That’s good... girls, will you leave us?” Sunset asked.

They didn’t answer, but Sunset neglected them for the moment, stepping closer to me, me doing the same.

“I miss you... you know that, right?” She almost-whispered.

I went closer, feeling temptation whisper in my ear, only for me to silence it and focus on whatever trick Sunset had up her sleeve.

“I know you do.” I added, refusing to give her the satisfaction of hearing that I missed her, too...

We stopped once we were a foot away from each other—most other people would turn to jelly in this scenario, but I’ve grown used to it... this game of ours has become more than her trying to get her ex back... and more of us just teasing each other with our relationship—treating it like a weapon to smite each other with--

I’m doing it again, am I? Getting too caught up in my situation and savoring it all...

It’s a habit.

“You know what I miss, don’t you?” She whispered, almost so silent that I couldn’t hear it.

I sighed and took one more step, completely breaking the distance between us.

“You know I do.” I whispered back, almost more elegant than she could ever pull off, almost instinctively wrapping my arm around her back...

A few gasps resonated from the back and Sunset turned to see Applejack and Pinkamena in complete disarray.

“Girls! You both have 3 seconds to get out of my sight before I flay you both alive! One! Two!” Sunset counted.

The girls bolted in separate directions, desperate for their lives.

Sunset turned back to me, completely ignoring that outburst and wrapping her arms around me, pulling herself in.

“I know you miss me, too... I can see it... you want your baby girl back...” She whispered, setting her hand on my head, more than likely reading my mind...

Yeah, she does that.

We were almost an inch away from each other... I knew that I shouldn’t be doing what I was doing, but at that moment, I didn’t care... our lips were about to meet...

But then I stopped, slightly moving away.

“Nice try, Sunset... I’ll admit, you almost had me... but you know more than anyone that we’re done.” I chuckled, unwrapping my arm and moving away from her.

Sunset only smiled, and even laughed a bit... never a good sign.

“Oh, Flash... you’re too easy.” Sunset taunted, setting her hand on my shoulder and flipping me around to see my locker rigged by Pinkamena.

“Oh, son of a--” I muttered.

“Have fun, lover boy!” Sunset cackled as she walked off...

Showing Aria behind her, her eyes as big as saucers.

“What... just happened?” She asked.

My heart dropped as I realized that she played me like a guitar—she expected me to tempt her, she’s grown used to that game by now.

“I’ll explain later, but for now just stand back—I have no idea what Pinkamena put in my locker.” I warned her.

I went to my locker, putting in my combination and standing over to the side... slowly, slowly opening the door...

BEEP!

The school bell caused me to jump, opening my locker all-the-way to reveal a jack-in-the-box containing a pie...

“A pie? That’s it?” Aria asked.

I took the tinniest of samples and tasted it, recalling the taste instantly.

“Ghost pepper infused whipped cream... with a hint of vanilla. Tasty yet so damn spicy.” I said, grabbing the pie and throwing It away.

“God... if that hit someone’s face... They’d do that?” Aria asked.

“They always do it... and much worse. Now, come on... we’re gonna be late.”


Later that day, I managed to sneak past Rainbow and Fluttershy extorting a kid, wanting his money for them leaving him alone... I almost stepped in, but Adagio did it for me, and went to her locker later on to find a rather interesting picture gallery... I didn’t know what was in it, but it was enough to silence Adagio until lunch... where I ran into Pip again, chilling at a table with a few other kids his age... and the Dazzlings.

“Oi! Flash, how’re you doin’!” Pip asked me.

“Eh, I’ve been better... how about you?” I asked.

“Nothin’ changed but the weather, y’know?” He asked me.

“Damn right, I do.” I laughed, taking a seat...

I had nowhere else to sit, so why not check in on an old friend?

“Ah, Flash, meet Derpy, Button Mash, you’ve met Adagio, Aria, and Sonata...”

My heart dropped again when I saw Aria glance at me like I was an old painting on a mansion wall. I screwed up and we both knew it.

“Flash? You alright, mate?” He asked me.

I shifted my focus back to reality and nodded.

“Yeah... sorry, just... thinking.” I told him.

He must’ve known something was up, but he had no time to explain it as Sunset walked past our table, Adagio scowling at her while she kept her attention on Pip, looking at him... almost like the way she looked at me... only worse, somehow.

“What was that about?” I asked him.

Pip turned back to me as his phone went off.

“I have no bloody idea.” He told me, looking at his phone and staring at it, almost like it offended him.

“That sick, cruel, no-good...” Pip got up and bolted for the door, leaving us in complete confusion.

Just as if the day couldn’t get any weirder, Adagio sat up and jumped onto the table as everyone got settled.

And began to sing.

Aaah-aah-aah, aaah-aaah.... aaah-aah-aah, aaah-aaah..." She sang, so elegantly...

Aria and Sonata jumped up and joined her, singing the same melody.