• Published 9th Feb 2019
  • 1,333 Views, 33 Comments

Spider-Pip: Origins - ZombieBrony22



In this universe, the Rainbooms have made the lives of everyone at CHS a living hell, and the only thing standing in their way is a student who was bitten by a radioactive spider, a broken student with nothing left to lose... and the Dazzlings.

  • ...
7
 33
 1,333

...

Three months had passed since the Rainbooms were arrested and brought to the S.W.O.R.D-owned prison-- the Raft. A supermax-security prison located in the middle of the ocean, 5 miles off of the shoreline.

Sunset Shimmer, now being called "The Goblin", was resting in her cell, her condition improving, with her skin turning a greenish-pale, and her wings covered by her prison-jumpsuit. She had set in a pair of ear-buds and was nodding her head to the beat of her song of choice...

A loud knock on her cell door broke her concentration-- an act that caused her to angrilly growl.

"Prisoner 26-654-2345354-- turn your head and face the wall." A loud guard's voice commanded.

Sunset rolled her eyes and obeyed, resting her head against the wall, with dirty thoughts running through her head.

The S.W.O.R.D officer in question entered her cell and set a pair of handcuffs over her and began leading her to the visit center...

"A visitor? How interesting..." Sunset commented.

Was it Flash? Ready to show his love for her? Pip, with the news that Octavia was finally dead?

Sunset and the guard entered the room and as Sunset took her seat, the door on the other side of the bulletproof glass opened to reveal a woman with a fedora and a large trench-coat...

"You have 5 minutes." The guard reminded her as he shut the door between them, standing outside the room...

Strange-- they usually stay in the rooms... Sunset wondered to herself...

The woman on the other side took no time as she removed her fedora to reveal a very familiar face...

"Hello, Sunset Shimmer... I hope you remember me." Twilight Sparkle said, her hair wrapped in a bun and her glasses now tinted yellow...

Sunset was appalled, ready to pounce at the glass but settled for leaning inwards...

"I thought you were done with this retched planet... and that you didn't need glasses--"

Sunset gasped as she started to back away from the now-smirking Twilight...

"Good-- you do remember me." The other Twilight giggled.

Sunset wanted to either fight or run, but she did neither, settling for gasping.

"You... the other Twilight! I thought you were gone..." Sunset whispered.

Twilight simply turned to the cameras and nodded to them, causing the cameras to turn off...

"What...?" Sunset whispered, awestruck at this display of power.

Twilight stood up from her seat and removed her trench-coat, revealing a green jumpsuit along with her four mechanical arms, now modified to stretch out longer than before...

"First thing to keep in mind, Goblin-- Twilight Sparkle is dead... long live Doctor Octopus." Twilight laughed, setting her bottom-left claw on the glass, an act that Sunset returned by slowly setting her hand on her side...

"This is..." Sunset started, at a loss for words.

Twilight knew what to say as she moved the claw away and leaned right next to the glass, her breath starting to fog it up.

"Incredible? Amazing? An act of intellectual genius that most other scientists would dream of proving? All of those and much more. But the worship can wait until later... but for right now..." Twilight started as the arms retracted to her back and she set the trench coat on over them, sitting back in the chair and Sunset doing the same.

"...We need to talk about a little... extermination..." Twilight smiled-- a wicked smile that mirrored the many ones Sunset had given over the years...

Save for the prideful ego in trade of the maniacal obsession...

Author's Note:

...Now, I'm done :pinkiehappy:

Comments ( 8 )

9523467
Sombra’s arrested alongside the Rainbooms and there will be a sequel soon, once I start getting my other fanfics out of the way and done with

Could this be the start of a low-key marvel universe?...

Well i'll be damed. This is fucking awesome. You really did do a good job of making this. Its almost like you created another universe of its own. Amazing story and keep up with any other stories you got:pinkiehappy:

9644739
(ok, im not making this comment to be a jerk at what you are doing. I will respect your work but im making this to point out things out.)

This story

IS REALLY INTERESTING FOR ME

Instead of the usual, 'The human main 6 will have to stop the bad guys', the Rainbooms are actually the bad guys here.
And that really caught my attention .

Its in a world where our favourite Rainbooms are the villians here and a new student will stop their terror of the Highschool.
Its like the Equestria girls movie where Twilight Sparkle steps up against Sunset Shimmer and unites the school.

It could've really gone that path without the whole Spider-man thing.


'Here in Canterlot High. The school is terrorized by 6 students; the Rainbooms and they've ruled the school for 3 years.
But one day a new student arrives, and he/she decides to stand up against the Rainbooms.
He/she makes new friends who would also join the action to save the school.
They'll go through challenges and hardships to unite the school against the Rainbooms.


That is interesting without the whole Spider thing.
Idk any other stories where our main EQ characters roles get switched but im really interested to see the premis of that.
But I wont tell you to change it.
Its your story, so its your choice.

11345237
Funny story, I actually borrowed the idea of evil Rainbooms from the wonderful story “A Shattered Rainbow Rock”. It’s pretty much exactly what you described and I truly can’t recommend it enough. And yeah, that story idea was in my head for a while, but so was the urge to write some form of a Spider-Man story. So, to keep things original and make a Sinister 6 so much easier, I decided to mix those two ideas together. But still, thank you.

Login or register to comment