• Published 7th Aug 2012
  • 1,081 Views, 6 Comments

Three Worlds - CookiesOnFridays



Three worlds- Skyrim, Team Fortress 2 and My Little Pony. THings just got real here!

  • ...
4
 6
 1,081

Three Dimensions

(Authors note- This is my first third person view fic and this may be kind of random… But I gave this a little thought and I decided why not. This isn’t a serious story so don’t count on anything dramatic or awesome lol. There are ponies in this story, I have the indications down below.)

(*** means Team Fortress 2 POV, --- means Skyrim POV, [[]] means Ponyville POV)

Chapter 1- Three Dimensions

***

-At the Map Badwater Basin-

As a once famous scoot said, 'grass grows, birds fly, and brother? I hurt people'

That is the same concept here except, lets just say there is a lot of blood and less birds.

The beautiful mountain tops with their tint of brown, the small buildings and a tunnel that cuts right underneath a small hill. The rail tracks shimmering under the hot sun that leads toward an endless abyss. This was the perfect place for peace, quiet, and meditation... Except...

“Medic, Medic, Medic, Medic, Help me doctor-“

But it was too late as an arrow suddenly was implanted in the Sniper’s knee as he was trying to run back to spawn.

As for the red team who were defending, they were losing the battle. Already the blue team has pushed up the cart at a steady pace and with a spy going around sapping the Engi’s ‘dispenser’, all seemed lost.

The medic at spawn has brought half of his teammates back to try and make a battle plan, but everybody was excited because for dinner today, they had cream bacon with loads of sandvich’s and gravy.

“Everyone listen up!” The Medic said to the scunt, soldier, spy, and hoovy.

The Medic pulled back his gloves, “We need an uba to destroy all of the Blue Teams precious arrow snipers! This is truly embarrassing, we are getting beaten by nine snipers!”

“Well at least they have better aim then you!” The Spy said snorting and laughing.

“MEDIC! They have pushed the cart near final bomb station! We must push da cart!” The Hoovy said picking up his mini-gun.

The rest of the team nodded in agreement while the Medic started to charge up his Medi-Gun.

“Then let’s go practice medicine…”

The Heavy and the Medic burst out of the spawn room and Heavy Weapons Guy started firing toward the advancing enemy cart.

“Push up!” The Medic shouted over the gun fire.

As the pair advanced, the huntsmen snipers started to fall one by one, but both knew they would be back after the spawning time was over.

The Hoovy sneered, “Let us spawn camp!”

The entire team cheered with approval at they charged up the slope and charged alongside the tracks, all the while firing their weapons like idiots.

The Blue Team has spawned before Red Team has gotten there, but were quickly demolished by the new pride and spirit the Red Team had. With a final push and evil laughter the Hoovy fired his mini gun at the incoming Snipers.

“You are all baby men!” The Hoovy said while imitating baby cries.

From inside the Blue Team’s spawn came the sound of a yelling Sniper, “You’ve already lost Red Team! You didn’t know of our plans!”

With that the Hoovy stopped firing and took out his sandvich, “Vhat!?”

The laughter of Snipers came from inside of the Spawn was over welling, until finally someone cried out.

“We had a spy with us you dumb o’l twit! And he’s probably pushing the cart right about-“

There was a rather large explosion, bigger then there normally was coming from the Red Team’s base.

The Snipers didn’t seem to celebrate their victory but rather closed their spawn doors in a panic.

“Vhat is going on doctor!?” Hoovy said looking at the mushroom cloud.

The Medic’s jaw dropped to the floor, “I have no idea, but that must be the new bomb the announcer had in store for us!”

The rest of the Red Team were screaming and running around in a panic.

“I have an uber ready Heavy, we can do this!”

The Medic looked at the advancing cloud of dust and the rumbling sound seemed to get louder.

“Charge me doctor-“

The Medic had just enough time to release his charge before the explosion hit them. It lasted for only a split second and when everyone re-spawned, the Hoovy wasn’t there… As if, he was killed off entirely from the blast…

---

-(On Top of the Throat of the World)-

The sound of laughter and shouts rumbled across the mountain. An evil far greater then the creatures of the dark, are enjoying themselves... As the blizzard thickens, the ground rumbles like thunder, causing hundreds of citizens below to tremble with fear. The creature laughs and continues to drink, while a fearsome dragon rages on. The laughter goes on and on, like an old fairytale that seems to echo across the jagged snowy mountain top. The dragon finally let out another shout and blasted fire into the air.

The Elder Dragon laughed as he pounded the white snow with his big claws.

“Oh Dragon Born, you amuse me when you’re drunk! You could actually speak English.”

The Dragon Born took a swig of mead, “W-Well I got to tell you man, I have a new trick over here!”

The Elder Dragon looked at him with a curious face, “Oh really? What is that?”

“I-I could blast off across the world! But I need you to use your Fus Ro Dah-“

“Wow, wow, wow, I can’t do that. My shout is so strong, it’ll blast you out of this world-“

The Dragon Born just laughed like an idiot, “Don’t be such a party pooper Dragon buddy! Come on!”

The Dragon sighed and got ready for his shout, “Alright but don’t say I didn’t tell you so.”

The Dragon Born laughed and got ready as well. But before he could position himself correctly he took another swig of mead which was a big mistake.

The Elder Dragon already released his shout and the three words echoed across the mountain and blasted a drunken Dragon Born away. Far past the planet, far past space, and far past an orange planet that had seemed to have a big explosion.

[[]]

-(At the Tree House of Twilight Sparkle)-

The room was filled with the sound of popping bubbles all concentrated inside a test tube. The room was filled with tension as Twilight, carefully added another drop of yellow like liquid. Even the books that were everywhere, in their shelves seemed to hold their breathes.

But Applejack just had to ruin the tense moment like a cunt!

“I don’t know about this Twilight, are you sure this spell will make us well… More attractive?” Applejack said as she stomped her hooves against the floor of the tree house.

Twilight giggled and flipped through her spell book and potion’s book, “There’s nothing to be afraid of Applejack! I mean come on, this will make you girls superlicous! you will be well… What do did Rainbow Dash say?”

“She said SWAG which stands for Super, Wooper, Alooper, Great Party! We will have cake, cupcakes, cookies, punch, milk, and cupcakes, and cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes, cupcakes!” A rather pinkish pony said as she crashed through the front door.

Twilight lost her concentration and accidently poured the whole content of a white like fluid into the potion bottle. At first Twilight was skeptical about there being an explosion, but after a while nothing exploded. She just shrugged and started pouring the next few ingredients.

Another few moments passed, a rather white marshmallow colored mare trotted inside.

“I must say Twilight I can’t be thankful enough to see you doing this for us!”

Twilight just shrugged, “Well this is for you guys. I know that you all been eyeing that new stallion that recently came here so I was just thinking I could help you guys out.”

“O-oh that would be wonderful Twilight, I just hope he likes animals.”

“Well guess what Fluttershy, he’s going to be all mine! Who knew he could be hard working, attractive, and fast!”

Another two mares arrived both hovering as they entered the house of Twilight Sparkle. One was yellow and one was a rather rainbow like mare.

“Oh hey Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, I’m just about done. I just need to add this little drop of spice and…”

Twilight concentrated on her magic as she dropped a single hint of a red fire like liquid and watched as it mixed inside the now shimmering potion.

“Done, now to just heat it up with-“

All the four mares dived for the chemistry tube filled with the shimmering liquid. Everyone besides Fluttershy and Twilight who was furiously trying to get a hold of her friends.

“Wait you guys, I’m not completely finished with it! If that somehow drops by accident it’ll create a whole different potion!” Twilight said as she tried to get a hold of the tube with her magic.

“Girls really, if you’re not careful then it’ll turn into-“

There was a crash and a crack followed by a large mist that seemed to spread like wild fire.

Applejack stomped her hoof on the ground, “See!? Now look what y’all done!”

“What we done? You’re the one who was grabbed it first!” Rainbow Dash yelled.

“It wasn’t me you idiot, it was Fluttershy!” Applejack retorted as she pointed to the yellow defenseless mare.

Twilight stepped in, holding a hoof against Fluttershy, “Fluttershy didn’t do anything! If you guys are going to fight like this, then I won’t make something like this ever aga-“

“Oh so now Mrs. Smarty Pants Who Can Make A Potion is joining the argument!” Rainbow Dash said as she gave Twilight a distasteful look.

The six mares were arguing without restraint, but what they didn’t know was they slowly started to disappear. First slightly fading, then see through, then completely invisible.

Nobody knows where they went, but when the six mares finally came to their senses, the world they knew, was far away throughout space.

(End Note- I think this was kind of cool but weird and random at the same time. Hope you guys liked my random fic? I guess you could call it random. More pony next chapter!)