• ...
7
 41
 495

CAHPTER 2: THEY REVOCER THE MAGIC VILES BUT THEY DON'T

Twiligt and Thom arrived at scene of magic monsters and Golriosa Diasy was floting on sky. Then bad woman from the film said "I hvae the magic and it will cause meltdown! It will be revenge for you making mess of Freindsship Games with magic and demons and aliens and monsters."

"NO!" Twiilit cried. "NOT ALL OF MANTEO!"

For that was the place where they were being and it was nice place and my freidn Jimmy lives there.

But we need to get back to the story where we are and it was most worruing and troublesome.

The bad woman laffed. "If you do not give in to my demans-Too Late!"

Just then, teh pendant containing the magic liquied exploded and everything got wet and messy abd lightingy, as some of the liquid hit someboy's hpone, and all the thinbgs and made sparks.

As the luqid hit quarter life teh room slowly became vaporise.

"We must excape from here and fastly!" Twilighte cried out. But it was of no use, no use for now anyway, For Tim had been blowned to smitheroons, as a pylon had fgallen, and Skwashed him!

Then out of now where BOOM! A bif portal opened and out fell Joe Chief from teh fanfic.

"Twilight I will hlod them off," he said, before BANG! BANG! getting shotted by Cinch.

"Haha!" she cried. "Stupid humen with no hed," she said, with smiles. But Noone new how she had gotted a gun.

Twilightr ran fastly for the supercar and droov way once more. "We need to stop magics!" she creid. "I know woh to call!"