• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 3,055 Views, 43 Comments

Alive - Broneyofnoel

  • ...
13
 43
 3,055

Tonight at 6

"Nancy Grace is at 6 p.m. tonight, the show is at a different time for her special report of Parker Mathews." the announcer said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gabe, looks like no one is looking for us." Seth said, he was examining the national news.

"Yeah, well, Pittsburgh is done, where next?" Gabe said.

"I don't know."

Seth opened up a window, it was Parker's Facebook, there was an icon that said 'Rabbit hole', he clicked it.

"Welcome!" an excited voice said, "i wondered how long it would take you to find me."

"What?" Seth said, the room went dark around them.

"You've found where Parker is." Luna walked from behind a shadow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, I have found where Parker Mathews is, he is in the magical land of Equestria." Nancy said, the studio's jaws dropped.

"It sounds crazy, but I was just there, It, it!!"Two security guards were hauling Nancy off the set.

"Alright Nancy, we believe you," one of them said, she could tell he was lying, "We're just going to get you checked out."

Nancy punched him in the stomach.

"Alright!" the guards half dragged her downstairs to an awaiting cruiser, they tossed her in the back.

"No! You can't do this to me, I'm Nancy Grace!!" Nancy cried, the guard whom she had punched slammed the door.

The cruiser started driving, she turned around and started yelling at him,

"NO!!! You can't do this to me, I am Nancy Grace!"

The police officer smirked and said to her,

"Currently to me, you're being an insane patient."

Nancy sat back in her seat, she looked out the window, she saw a mental institution nearing.

"You can't take me here, it's for crazy people!" she shouted.

"Exactly." the officer said.

=====================================================================================


"Where are we?" Seth asked.

"Equestria, ruled by my sister..."

"Celestia?" Gabe said, Seth looked over at him.

"Yes."

"Gabe, how did you know about Equestria?" Seth asked.

"It's My Little Pony." Gabe said plainly.

"Oh."

Seth's eyes found the full shape of Princess Luna, she was a pony, she had wings and a horn.

"What are you?" he asked.

"I am an Alicorn."

"What's an 'Alicorn'?" Seth asked.

"I shall explain later, right now, thy needs some rest." Luna said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Twilight!! You were awesome, I didn't know you could rap!" Parker said, they were at the library now.

"Neither did I, I'd do anything to keep you here." Twilight said.

Their eyes met each others, Twilight blushed, yet, she didn't look away.

"You mean that?" Parker said.

"Of course, you're the coolest human I've ever met, and I don't want to lose you."Twilight's blush intensified.

"You know Twilight, you're pretty cool too." Parker smiled.

"Me." she laughed.

"Yeah, you're all smart, and pretty, and,,,,"

"Pretty?"

"Yeah.."

"Thanks Parker, that was nice." she hugged him and she went inside.