• Published 12th Dec 2011
  • 3,043 Views, 43 Comments

Alive - Broneyofnoel

  • ...
13
 43
 3,043

T-T-Twilight Sparkle vs. TG&PT

The lights on Ponyville's stage lit up, showing Pinkie Pie, she was the one who had invited everypony in Ponyville, and gotten the stage for the battle. Nancy and Parker were backstage, prepping the two ponies.

"Alright everypony, we've a special for you today, a rap battle!" Pinkie announced, "Twilight versus Trixie, here we go!" the two walked onto stage.

"You ready twilight?" Pinkie asked into the mic.

"Yep." Twilight said, blushing slightly.

"Hit it!" Pinkie pointed to Vinyl.

The music, then Twilight started,


(Milkshake beat) by Kelis

"My magic brings all the colts to the yard, and they're like, 'It's better than yours," Twilight poked Trixie with her hoof, " That's right, it's better than yours, I could teach you, but I'd have to charge," Twilight poked Trixie again, "My magic brings all the colts to the yard, I'd teach you, but I'd have to charge." Twilight finished, Trixie stared.

"Aw snap, Trixie?" Pinkie said into the mic.

She nodded, the music started,

(Ice Ice Baby beat) by Vanilla Ice

"Alright stop," Trixie poked Twilight, "Collaborate and LISTEN, Trixie's back with a brand new INVENTION, somethings, grabbing' hold of me tightly, pulling like magic daily and nightly, will it ever stop,yo I don't know, turn off the lights, and I'll glow, to the extreme rock the mic like a vandal, light up a stage and chump like a Handel."

Twilight shook it off after about three seconds,

(Gangstas delight beat( by 50 cent

"This is Hip-Hop, it go Clip-Clop, it hit em if hit me the clip bop, the bop and we don't stop, Luna say we bang bang boogie oh goodie, keep your hoodie when you're messing with me--Me---ME!" Twilight said, smiling.

Trixie started, "Who can catch lightning in a bottle, who can set fire to water soon as it comes out of the nozzle on the fire hose, ..." Twilight cut her off.

(Hard White)(Up in the club)(Remix bonus track) by Yelawolf

"G-ban, certified, Trixie can't touch him, ponies all love him, haters well buck them, doing magic everywhere, everything custom, I won son, tricking ponies like them, studying my books, made it in Ponyville, levitating my stuff, well known element, doing all the magic, hero life epic 'cause I got my mag-ic, Trixie better pick another number 'cause you am not the one to win this battle." Twilight finished, out of breath, she looked at Trixie.

(You don't know beat) by Eminem and 50 cent

"You know, you actin' like you don't know, you know, you acting like you don't know, now Twilight I say I run it cause I'm in control, Hypnotic, Hennessey, a couple shots of AC, I make you feel good, then I get you away!" Trixie's voice cracked, and twilight took that.

(Move Bi--h beat) by Lil Jon

"Move! Trix, get out da way ho, buck that spit get out da way ho! Move! Trix, get out da way ho, buck that spit get out da way ho! Trixie, three six pony-ia burn inside pony territorial, leaving a memorial in the editorial, I;m the winner, watch you go back and cry in a pillow, the way you'd win is if you watchin Appleoosa snow,." the beat and Twilight stopped suddenly.

"I think we have our winner!" Pinkie held Twilight's hoof up, "Me."

"What?"

(In da club beat) by 50 cent.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go, go Pony, it's ya birthday, we gonna sip Apple C like it's ya birthday, you know we don't give a buck unless it's ya birthday, you can find me at the cube, bottle full of bub, I'm in to having parties, I'm not into making fun, so come give me a hug if you're into having fun." Pinkie stopped, the whole crowd cheered.

"Yes, I get to stay!" Parker said as he ran to Twilight and hugged her.

"I'm still going to tell them where you are!" Nancy and Trixie vanished.