• Published 9th Jan 2019
  • 4,079 Views, 147 Comments

ULTRA LIVE! Sunset Shimmer - Cojo5536



In the recent heartbreak of Anon-A-Miss Sunset Shimmer will find something that sends her on an adventure unlike anything before.

  • ...
4
 147
 4,079

Interlude: The Do Over

The Ginga Gang were having a slumber party at Sunset’s. Originally, the Rainbooms planned to have sleepovers at each of their houses with Sunset’s place being the last. Unfortunately, Anon-A-Miss ruined those plans. Fortunately, with some encouragement from Rarity and Pinkie, Sunset was convinced to host a slumber party.

Sunset lived alone, which was surprising. How did she manage to find a place for herself and afford the rent?

The various Spark Dolls Sunset had collected were arranged neatly on a shelf. They looked like a kid’s toy collection, but appearances could be deceiving. These were actual monsters who had been turned into dolls and had their consciousness sealed.

Currently, the Ginga Gang were being astounded and amazed by the Great and Powerful Trixie! (tm)

“For my first trick, I request the assistance of a volunteer!” Trixie wore a set of purple pajamas decorated by moons and starts. She also had her cape on and her magician’s hat, holding a wand in her hand.

Her captive audience watched, and Pinkie Pie raised her hand, waving excitedly.

“Me! Pick me! Me!”

“Alright, come up on stage, Miss!” Trixie called and Pinkie skipped over to the magician. With a flourish, Trixie removed her cape and draped it over Pinkie Pie, covering her from the top of her head to her knees. “Now, I’ll wave my magic wand and with the magic words I shall make my volunteer disappear! Abracadabra!”

Trixie pulled away her cape and Pinkie Pie was gone. Her audience applauded.

“Shit, where’d she go?” Lightning asked. She wore a black tank top and green track pants for pajamas.

Trixie stepped over to Sunset’s closet and opened it, revealing Pinkie Pie as confetti exploded from the closet.

“Ta-dah!” Pinkie Pie cheered.

“That’s my line,” Trixie whispered, annoyed, but she put on a good-natured smile as she bowed. “Thank you, you’ve all been a lovely audience!”

“So, this is a human slumber party,” Taro remarked. He was the only male in the room, but since he was a Spark Doll, there was no problem.

“Yeah, they’re pretty fun,” Sunset said, but the slumber party made her remember what happened during the last one. It was after that one she was accused as Anon-A-Miss. Thankfully, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and now Rarity had turned around, convinced she was innocent. After they managed to bring Rarity up to speed regarding Ginga, the Ginga Spark, the Spark Dolls, aliens and the Dark Giant, they revealed their suspicion of Anon-A-Miss’ true identity to the fashionista. Naturally, Rarity was quick to defend her little sister, but when presented with the evidence, Rarity decided she would keep an eye on Sweetie Belle, and maybe even wait for a chance to check her phone or computer.

Sunset looked over at Wallflower and noticed that she seemed to be thinking,

“Hey, ‘Flower, what’s up?”

“Huh?” Wallflower flinched out of her thoughts, “Sorry, I was just, thinking about Metron and Icarus.”

“Why?” Trixie asked.

“Well, we’ve always just assumed that they were working together, but today we had two Dark Dummy Spark users fighting each other,” Wallflower answered. “Doesn’t that seem odd?”

“So? Rarity and Trenderhoof just went nuts,” Lightning Dust said.

“Usually, it’s always been one at a time,” Wallflower reminded.

“Yeah, you’re right,” Sunset agreed and she snapped her fingers. “Aha, I got it!”

“What?” Fluttershy asked.

“They might have been made by the Dark Giant, but they’re still individuals. They likely don’t like each other very much, so they were probably fighting between themselves,” Sunset concluded.

“So I was just a pawn in their game?” Rarity gasped.

“Sorry Rarity, but it seems that way. Anyway, has Anon-A-Miss posted anything?” Sunset asked.

“They’ve gone oddly quiet,” Trixie said as she checked MyStable on her phone. “But you’re trending right now.”

“Me, or Ginga?”

“Ginga,” Trixie corrected.

“I thought so,” Sunset said, downcast. Suddenly, she thought of a topic to lighten the mood, “Hey Taro.”

“Yes, Sunset?”

“You’ve told us about the history of your planet, but what about you? What was your job there?”

“Ooooo, that’s a good one, tell us, tell us!” Pinkie Pie excitedly cheered.

“Well, I was a teacher,” Taro confessed, “More specifically, a combat instructor.”

“What about before that?” Trixie asked.

“I had a lot to live up to as my parents were the second highest authority in the Ultra Space Garrison: the Mother and Father of Ultra. I was trained very hard by my father.”

“Why were they called that?” Fluttershy asked.

“Well their real names are Ultraman Ken and Ultrawoman Marie. My father gained his title in the time that Planet Ultra was conquered by Alien Empera. In a final duel with the invader, my father struck down the invader, but was wounded in the process. My mother was the medical officer assigned to him, and they grew close in the time he was there, eventually marrying.”

“Aw,” Fluttershy squealed.

“How romantic,” Rarity swooned.

“So where does Ultraman King fit into the story?” Lightning Dust asked.

“I believe you are confused by his name,” Taro said, “Despite being called ‘King’, he is not the king of Planet Ultra. He is far older, older even than the Plasma Spark, godly even. Before he appeared to Ultraman Leo, no Ultra had ever actually seen him in the flesh. He’s like a cross between the Earth’s gods, and Equestria’s Princesses. He stays out of the Ultra’s affairs for such long periods that it can make one wonder if he truly exists, yet, like the Princesses, he is real. Someone you can see and touch. It is the highest honor for an Ultra to be trained by him.”

“Wow,” Sunset gasped in awe, “He must be one hell of a teacher.”

“Indeed, one need look no further than Ultraman Zero for proof of King’s talent. Zero was the son of my ally Ultraseven, and very nearly the next Ultraman Belial. However, Ultraseven caught him before he could touch the Plasma Spark, and managed to negotiate with King to train Zero into something better. When Belial was freed from the Space Prison by an Alien Zarab, it was Zero that defeated him, where previously only King could perform the feat.”

Sunset could only gape at this. What could this Ultraman King teach Princess Celestia? Perhaps if he had, she would be more upfront in her teaching, and rely less on others to fix her problems.

“Um, not to intrude,” Fluttershy interjected, “But we have gone off topic; we were asking Taro about himself.”

“Oh, yes,” Taro cleared his throat, “When I was a young Ultra, my primary ambition was to join the Ultra Brothers, the most elite group of warriors on Planet Ultra. At the time its members included: Ultraman Zoffy, Ultraman, Ultraseven, Ultraman Jack, and my adoptive brother Ultraman Ace. However, my father was rather protective, and hesitant to allow me to join a force that primarily takes on the most dangerous missions at such a young age. Fortunately, an opportunity arose when my father’s old enemy, Juda, began to revive. The wicked creature created a monster called Grand King, that was mightier than all the Ultra Brothers together, leading my mother to call for my aid. I, with the help of my comrades, defeated the monster, thereby securing my place with the Ultra Brothers.”

“Woooo! Way to go Taro!” Pinkie Pie cheered, throwing a handful of confetti into the air.

“Why thank you Miss Pie. When it was my time to protect Earth, I was bonded to a human, Kotaro Higashi. Unlike most of my brothers, I did not remain bonded to Kotaro. Indeed, for my remaining time on Earth I fought most of my battles without a human host. After my time was over, I returned to Planet Ultra to take up combat instruction, even gaining a star pupil in Ultraman Mebius. And with that, my story ends.”

“Wait, you guys have been here before?” Trixie asked, “Then how come Trixie has never heard of you guys until now?”

“Likely the same reason the only monsters that have appeared until now were Equestrian, different universes,” Sunset summed up.

“Oh,” all participants at the slumber party drawled out.

“So! Who wants to play some games!?” Pinkie Pie loudly chirped, bringing the party back into full swing.

*////*

Meanwhile, in a gym, Rainbow Dash was working out some frustration. It was a half-hour until closing time, so she decided to use what time she had left to blow off some steam. The girl was furious as she delivered punch after brutal punch, imagining Sunset Shimmer in place of the punching bag.

First Fluttershy, then Pinkie Pie, and now Rarity. They all believed that Sunset was not Anon-A-Miss.

Sunset Shimmer had turned her friends against herself and Applejack. Now the Rainbooms were down to two. This steamed Rainbow Dash, especially after Rarity left them with several questions.

FLASHBACK...

“Sunset did help us beat the Sirens...” Applejack said thoughtfully.

“Applejack, not you too!” Rainbow Dash yelled in frustration.

“But it’s true!”

“It was an act!”

“She ponied up!”

“Well, she tricked us!”

“I don’t think so. I think we’re being tricked but I doubt it’s her doing the tricking.”

“Applejack, she’s just using these monster attacks to turn our friends against us.”

“You, Dash. She’s turning our friends against you. That’s what you believe. I don’t care what you think, but I’m not in the mood to lose my friends again.”

END FLASHBACK…

With that memory, Rainbow delivered a particularly savage punch to the bag. With all the BS with losing those three, now Applejack was thinking about bailing on her.

“WHY WON’T THEY LISTEN TO ME!?”

With that scream, Rainbow delivered a final punch to the punching bag. The punch was so strong that her fist literally pierced the punching bag.

“Wow, Dash. Did this punching bag piss you off or something?” Gilda asked commented

Gilda Griffin was Rainbow Dash’s childhood friend. An older girl, Gilda had graduated last year. She came to this gym nearly as often as Rainbow Dash. With brown skin, a muscular and athletic physique that was showed off in a black sports bra and matching shorts, Gilda possessed an attractive Amazoness figure. Her white hair with purple highlights was pulled into a ponytail and she wore earrings on each ear.

Rainbow huffed as she withdrew her fist from the damaged punching bag, “I wish. Rarity decided to side with Sunset today, and now I think Applejack is about to join her.”

Gilda sighed and rolled her eyes , “Of course it’s something about Sunset.”

“I mean, am I the only one who can see that Sunset is somehow connected to the monsters?”

“Who said she has to be connected to the monsters?”

“Dammit Gil, NOT YOU TOO!”

“WAIT A DAMN SECOND! I was going to say that she could be connected to Ginga for all you know. But what else should I expect from Rainbow ‘Bulldog’ Dash? Once an idea gets in your head, you latch on and refuse to let go, no matter how stupid or dangerous.”

Rainbow Dash snapped her head to Gilda with a snarl, “No I don’t!”

“Really? What about when Sunset convinced you that Applejack was trying to screw you over before Twilight set you straight? Or does that not count somehow?” Gilda challenged.

“Once they realize how wrong they were they’ll be begging me for forgiveness.”

“And what if you’re the one who’s wrong?”

Rainbow Dash never had patience for lengthy arguments, and even less when it was a losing one, “You know what Gil? I don’t have to take your shit, get lost.”

“Fine,” Gilda shrugged, knowing that if she disagreed with Rainbow, anything she said would fall on deaf ears. “But, if it does seem like you’re wrong, you’ll be the one begging for forgiveness.” And with those words, Gilda went to the locker room to take a shower and get changed.

“No, I’m right,” Rainbow Dash insisted. “I...I gotta be...”

*////*

Dressed in warm winter clothing, Gilda went out the backdoor of the gym for a smoke in the alley. As she was lighting up her cigarette, she was startled by a crash of metal against the ground. Looking over, she spotted a cat run out of the alley and saw a trash can that was knocked over. She let out a sigh of relief and continued to light her cigarette when something on the ground caught her eye. Putting away her lighter, Gilda curiously went to inspect it and pick it up.

“What’s this?” Gilda questioned herself as she examined it. It looked like a dinosaur action figure. Back when she was a little kid, while other little girls were playing with dolls, she liked dinosaurs, however with that hobby, came knowledge, and she was fairly sure that they did not look like this one. “Weird, but you’re pretty cool looking. I think I’ll keep you.” She would clean it up at home since it had been in the trash.

As she began to walk away, a certain pair of aliens were observing her.

“Did you see that, Icarus?”

“Yes, hm hm hm. I see why master wants this Doll now.”

“Unfortunately, it seems we have failed, another has beaten us to it.”

“Oh, Metron, hm hm hm, where you see failure, I see opportunity.”

“How?

“Hm hm hm, didn’t you feel it? The darkness within that girl’s heart? Why take the Doll, when that user already has one?”

Metron stroked the closest thing he had to a chin in thought, “Hm… Now that you spell it out, I think you might be onto something. Let us fall back for now, wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise for Ginga, would we?”

“Hm hm hm, I think that, for once, we are in agreement,” Icarus said, and with that, the pair teleported away.

*////*

Back at the slumber party, the Ginga Gang were in the middle of watching ‘Krampus’ when the doorbell rang.

“That must be the pizza!” Pinkie Pie cheered. They had ordered pizza over a half hour ago.

“Hey, since they’re late, the pizza’s free!” Lightning Dust added, grinning.

Yes, it was free, but Sunset was not going to use that excuse to avoid paying for the pizza as the delivery person was only late by five minutes. After all, it was probably challenging to deliver in this weather and the guy did deliver all the way to her place. She would pay the full price since it was free.

“I’ll get it!” Sunset went over to the door with the money and opened it. She paused when she saw who it was on the other side.

“Evening, Sunset.”

“APPLEJACK!?” The volume of Sunset’s exclamation caught the attention of the entire apartment.

Lightning Dust was on her feet and at the door so fast that one could believe she used magic to achieve it, “You’ve got a lot of nerve showing up here, cowgirl.”

The usual strength and confidence the farmgirl displayed often was noticeably absent, “Whoa there, I didn’t-”

“Come here looking for a fight? Then what do you call what happened a few days ago? Do you honestly expect me to think that you could just change, when you’re still hanging around that freakin’ psycho Rainbow Dash?”

“Now if you could jes’-”

Lightning made another attempt to cut off Applejack but Sunset put a hand on her shoulder, “Lightning, please? I can handle this.” Lightning Dust backed off, but maintained her glare at the farmgirl. “But she has a point, what in Tartarus made you think I would want to talk to you after what you pulled five days ago?”

“Yer talkin’ to Fluttershy, Rarity, and Pinkie now, ain’t cha?”

“That’s different. Circumstances brought us back together, but you’re still an unknown element.”

Applejack was not liking her chances of winning Sunset over, “Sunset please, jes’ give me a chance to explain!”

“Like the chance you gave me?”

Inside, the girls and little Ultra cringed.

“Ooh, burn,” Pinkie whispered.

Applejack also cringed, Sunset had her there. “Okay Sunset, point made. Ah’ll jes’...” Applejack turned and began walking away, crushed.

When she had reached several steps away, Sunset suddenly called out, “Hey!” Applejack turned to her, “You really want to apologize!? Fine! You have one chance to explain yourself.” Applejack eyes started filling with hope, but then Sunset added, “However, you’ll have to do it like you’re delivering a marriage proposal. On one knee and everything.”

Applejack immediately acquired a flat stare, yet could not hold it against Sunset to want to embarrass her after she left Sunset crying in the hallway. ‘Well, ah made this bed, might as well lie in it.

Anon-A-Miss had created a rift in their friendship ever since those pictures were posted. Since then, the monsters appeared, and everything began to change. First, Fluttershy decided Sunset was innocent, then Pinkie, and now Rarity. Applejack still wasn’t 100 percent sure, but after Rarity told her and Rainbow off, the cowgirl decided to stop and think. She realized that Anon-A-Miss really did not help Sunset gain anything. In fact, it was quite the opposite, actually.

If Applejack wanted any chance to repair their friendship, then she was willing to posture herself. She might be stubborn as a mule, but even she had limits to how pigheaded she could be. Rainbow, however, did not want to hear any of it, so that was why Applejack decided to go and meet with Sunset by herself.

Applejack sighed and walked over to the redhead, then dropped to one knee, but then she noticed that Sunset had assumed a posture akin to an eager fiancee, “Ah know yer tryin’ to embarrass me, but could ya not look so into it?”

“Nope,” came the simple reply.

Applejack sighed again, and decided to just get it over with. The only way Sunset could make this worse was to record it and then post it online, but Applejack knew that she would not. As doubtful as Applejack was about Sunset being guilty or innocent, the redhead had no need to humiliate the cowgirl further.

“Sunset Shimmer, I’ve been nothing but a stubborn fool. When I saw those pictures on Anon-A-Miss, I just lost my temper and didn’t think clearly enough. It just seemed so obvious. But now, after I cooled down, and actually think about it, I realize it just ain’t your style to humiliate somebody without gaining something. I mean, yeah, you did enjoy humiliating people, but you always got something out of it. After Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity changed their minds about you, I realize I risk losing all of my friends because of my stupid pigheadedness.

So, will you please do me the honor of forgiving this darn fool and accepting my apology? Please, Sunset Shimmer, will you forgive me?”

Silence briefly reigned until Sunset began snickering, “And you said I was into it? Come here you.” Taking Applejack’s hand and pulling her into a hug, “Just showing up was enough for me.”

“Ah was hoping,” Applejack said, “Could ah come inside? It’s mighty chilly out here.”

“Fine, come inside. We got pizza coming. You want any?” Sunset asked.

“Nah, ah’m not intending to stick around,” Applejack replied, “Wouldn’t want to intrude on yer party.”

“C’mon, the more the merrier!” Pinkie Pie chimed as she popped up from behind Sunset.

“Yeah, she’s right. It’s my party and you’re invited, AJ,” Sunset smiled.

“Trust me, ah’d like to, but there’s still things that need doin’ at the farm, and ah don’t wanna leave Applebloom alone.”

Applejack was welcomed inside to warm up. She talked with Fluttershy, Rarity and Pinkie Pie, reconnecting despite the rift created by Anon-A-Miss. When the pizza came, Applejack decided to have a slice.

When it was time for Applejack to go, Sunset saw her off at the door.

“We’ll talk later at school then,” Sunset said with a smile

“Sure. Oh, but ya might wanna be careful at school, Sunset. Dash’s on a warpath to prove you’re up to no good.”

Sunset’s good mood vanished in a heartbeat, “She… Thinks I have something to do with the monsters, doesn’t she?”

“Yep, but there’s no way she’s right about that, right?”

Sunset hesitated, unsure of how much she should say about her involvement with Ultraman Ginga. It was surprising that Applejack did not comment on the Spark Dolls she had displayed on her shelf. Applejack should’ve noticed their resemblance to the monsters that had appeared recently. She should’ve been very suspicious.

Sunset looked around her apartment at her guests for reassurance, but they were just as unsure as she was about how to answer. “Um, Applejack could we hold off this conversation until tomorrow? Nothing against you, it’s just I need to think about how to respond to that.”

Applejack raised an eyebrow, but otherwise did not show any further suspicion, “Okay.”

Great now I’m losing her again,’ Sunset thought. “Okay, okay, I’ll tell you.”

“Tell me what?” Applejack asked.

“I’m… Ultraman Ginga,” Sunset confessed.

The Gang gasped, Sunset had just blown the lid off of their operations, and now all they could do was wait to see Applejack’s reaction.

“Wait, what? Say what again?”

“I. Am. Ultraman. Ginga.”

Applejack should be laughing, thinking it was a joke, but the look on Sunset’s face told her that she was deadly serious.

“Really, Sunset. Don’t joke about somethin’ like that.”

“It’s no joke,” Taro said as he floated over and stood on Sunset’s shoulder.

“Aaaahhh!!!” Applejack screamed and all of a sudden punched the tiny Ultra right off Sunset’s shoulder. He yelled as he was sent soaring but Wallflower Blush caught him.

“Are you OK, Taro?” Wallflower asked.

“Yes, thank you for catching me, Wallflower.”

Applejack was currently having the biggest panic attack of her life, “WHY IS THAT TOY TALKING!? IS THIS MAGIC!? THIS LOOKS LIKE MAGIC!”

“It kinda is...” Sunset wasn’t sure how to tell Applejack, but Pinkie Pie decided to interject.

“Well, after we thought Sunset was Anon-A-Miss she ran into Wallflower and Taro. Then Sunset used the Ginga Spark to change into a monster - Sadola here - and then Trixie showed up but she was this monster - Lunaticks. Sunset-Sadola and Trixie-Lunaticks fought but then Sunset used the Ginga Spark to become Ultraman Ginga. Then Lightning Dust turned into a monster, then I turned into a monster, then Rarity turned into a monster, and Sunset fought us to save us. Oh, and then there’s these two aliens, Icarus and Metron, who are turning people into monsters so now we gotta stop them before the city is destroyed!” Pinkie explained quickly in a single breath.

“Uh…” Applejack drew out in a prolonged noise that could barely be called a response as she tried to process everything she just heard.

“Basically, yes, I’m involved with the monsters as far as stopping them goes,” Sunset summarised.

“Well, that would explain those action figures you’ve got on the shelf. I just thought it was just a weird coincidence,” Applejack responded.

“Nope, they are actual living beings turned into toys by a literal colossal D-bag,” Lightning Dust said.

“So, monsters and aliens, huh? Is that what you’ve been dealing with since Anon-A-Miss?” Applejack asked.

“Yeah, but it’s a good thing I’m not dealing with it alone anymore,” Sunset answered.

“Sorry about that, Sunset,” Applejack said regretfully.

“Look, you apologized and I’m glad you came around. Let’s just move on from that.”

“So, these alien guys are turning people into monsters, huh? How is that possible?”

“With something like this,” Sunset said as she showed Applejack her Ginga Spark. “They’re using cheap knockoffs of my Ginga Spark and Spark Dolls to make people into monsters. And with Anon-A-Miss at large, they’ve got a large pool to choose from.”

“Oh,” Applejack said before the implications set in, “OH! Oh that ain’t good. Do y’all have any idea who it is yet?”

“They think it’s our sisters that made the account,” Rarity said. Applejack’s eyes practically popped out of their sockets as her jaw dropped. She had a look of denial and disbelief, which was understandable.

“No...no way. Bloom would never be part of this,” Applejack shook her head.

“Perhaps that’s what she’s counting on,” snorted Lightning Dust. “Nobody wants to believe their own family is capable of doing them wrong until they see proof.”

“We don’t even know if they are the culprits, or if they are, to what extent. Given the nature of our enemies, we cannot rule out that Icarus and Metron aren’t involved somehow,” Taro placated.

“That still ain’t exactly reassurin’. ‘Cause what ah’m hearin’ is either my sister is a cyber bully, or has an alien’s knife at ‘er throat,” Applejack said.

“Metron and Icarus don’t use knives. They are far more likely to threaten them with total vaporization,” Taro stated.

Wallflower flicked the back of the tiny Ultra’s head as Applejack launched into another panic attack, “Not. Helping.”

“Ah. Ah. Ah need to go. Ah’ve got to help her!” Applejack screamed, rushing for the door, but was frozen in place by a cry of-

“ULTRA PSYCHOKINESIS!”

Applejack stopped moving immediately by the little man’s psychic power.

“Do not act so recklessly,” Taro advised.

“He’s right,” Sunset added, “Rushing in there to ‘save’ your sister, will only serve to alert Icarus and Metron, likely getting her killed. Or if they aren’t involved, spook Applebloom into deleting the account, removing our evidence and leaving me the only suspect forever.”

“So what should I do?” Applejack asked, feeling helpless, a feeling which she hated.

“For now, just wait and see,” Sunset suggested.

Applejack kept panting in worry, she wanted to save her sister, but doing so would only put her in more danger, what else could she do but agree with Sunset, “Okay.”

“And there is one other thing...”

“Yes, Sunset. You’re back to being invited to my place for the Christmas party.”

The two hugged, Sunset finally glad that she reconciled with all but one of her friends. Convincing Rainbow Dash was going to be hard, but with most of the Rainbooms on her side, maybe, just maybe, the students would realize their mistake.

“HEY! I have an idea! Let’s take a picture for MyStable!” Pinkie Pie squealed with excitement.

“Um, are you, sure that’s a good idea with Rainbow still against Sunset?” Wallflower asked, uncertainly.

“You might just give Crash a heart attack,” Lightning Dust added with an encouraging grin. “Do it.”

“Well, I don’t see why not,” Sunset said with a shrug.

“YAY!” Pinkie Pie cheered, before gathering up the apartment’s residents in front of her phone camera and took the picture.

*////*

Rainbow Dash was alone and playing video games in her room when her phone vibrated. It was another MyStable alert. She hoped it wasn’t Anon-A-Miss posting more secrets. While she could just unfollow the profile, she still needed to see that Sunset was up to no good. In her own mind, it was her way of collecting evidence.

She paused her game and picked up her phone to check the notification. As soon as she did, her eyes widened in both shock and fury.

It was a notification on Pinkie Pie’s MyStable page and there was a picture of Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Applejack with Sunset Shimmer together. It looked like they were having a slumber party.

The caption read: “Rainbooms Back Together”.

Rainbow Dash let out a scream of outrage and threw her phone at the wall.

Author's Note:

So, the next full chapter has been taking a bit so this section was lifted to fill the space while we continue to work on it.

Hope to see you guys there.