• Published 23rd Dec 2018
  • 1,294 Views, 148 Comments

Vengeance - xd77

  • ...
 148
 1,294

Chapter 13: Tricked and Defeated

The mane six, princess, student six, and the pillars had managed to free themselves from the rope that Cozy Glow had tied them in. Now they were on the verge of planning a strategy to free Nathan from her evil spell and stop her from causing anymore trouble. Anyway here they were freed and were now in a huddle to whisper the strategy

"Okay, here's the plan; Celestia and Luna, you trick Cozy Glow into thinking that you all have given up and surrendered, that way, it'll make her get rid of that shocking device for good." Said Twilight. "Once it's gone, Gallus and Stgygian will pin her to the rock over there while me and Starswirl manage to undo Nathan of the dark spell he is under."

"Who's in?!" screamed Sandbar

"All of us!" every creature cheered, then they journeyed down to capture Cozy and free Nathan. Meanwhile, Cozy Glow (Clarissa) and Nathan were at the very bottom of the cave asleep once again, hoping that she would get him to permanently be brainwashed, she kept him close by. However, unknown to her, Nathan was actually pretending to be brainwashed and hypnotized as part of a secret plan to trap her because he knew that the others would be planning a course of action to have her captured for good.

"Mmm, world domination is all ours in the morning." said Cozy in her sleep.

"Yes, mah' love." Nathan said in his pretending tone, while faking to be asleep.

Back in the mid parts of the caves, the mane six, princesses, student six, and the pillars could now feel that they were close. So Starswirl and Celestia beamed up a guiding light that shown on the flock of doves that God had sent down to help them with their guidance.

"It would seem that those doves know better about believers than anything I've seen." said Starswirl, that's when the doves landed and cooed at the sight of a very deep dark cavern.

"You may have a point there Starswirl." said Shining Armor, "The doves are properly trained by Nathan's God, they know how to lead us."

"Well come on, let's follow them, it would appear they have a plan of their own for us." said Stygian.

"And fast, we may be too late, if anything!" informed Cadance with a worried expression.

"Come on y'all!" screamed Applejack and they all went off into the deepest parts of the caves.


While Cozy Glow was asleep, Nathan woke up to stare at the dark cave roofs that surrounded him, and with a sly smirk on his face. His secret plan of trapping his so-called "girlfriend" and bringing her into some real justice, even though he was just a kid, he was brave and was not going to let her win.

"One time is enough."
"But one guy is tough."
"When he helps with scum."
"It's a dish that's a whole lot a yum!"

"Nathan dear, are you reciting that poem I used?" asked Cozy.

"Yes, sweet cakes." answered Nathan, Cozy then kissed him on his lips. As soon as they went back to sleep, the coo of a dove could be heard right above them. Cozy opened her eyes and looked to see the dove hovering over her and cooing furiously. She then growled in anger because she was getting really irritated at being followed and harassed by the heroes that had followed her ever since she plotted this whole act of revenge.

"That's it, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME WIN!!!???!!!" she screamed as she flew up and tried to overpower the dove, this woke Nathan.

"Wha....Hey Cozy no!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

"Go back to sleep baby, I've got this." she demanded, only to suddenly be surrounded by a whole flock of the white creatures.

"NOT SO FAST COZY GLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed an all too familiar voice, Cozy gasped in shock to see the heroic ponies approaching her angrily yet cautiously.

"How did you all escape?!" she asked in fury, "And make it snappy!"

"Yeah, how did you all escape?" asked Nathan as he awoke again and stood beside Cozy Glow.

"Cozy Glow, you should know by now that friendship always wins at the most impossible moments." reminded Twilight.

"It's time for you to give up now Cozy Glow, you are outnumbered." said Starswirl.

"Tirek is already imprisoned with the guards, and the Tree of Harmony has been restored!" said Tempest.

"It's time for you either surrender or fall, now what's it gonna be?!" warned Cadance. Instead of cooperating, Cozy (Clarissa) just cackled and held up the tasing device at their device.

"Forget it, you may have defeated my plans of domination, but I still have Nathan under my control. So I still have an easy shot, right sweetie?!" she asked drenched in sweat from all the chasing and fighting.

"Oh yes, mah' dear!" Nathan said "Taking over Equestria will still be easy as one, two.....THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said as he quickly turned, and like a karate move, he kicked her in the snout and she flew across hitting a wall and falling. The tasing device she had in her hoof slipped out of her grasp and then broke in half before falling into the abyss below.

"GET HER!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Nathan as the main group quickly subdued her before she even had a chance of getting away.

"But, but how?! I had you under my control, I know I did!!!!!!!!!" Cozy (Clarissa) whined.

Nathan gave a triumphant chuckle, "You honestly thought Ah' was hypnotized?!"

"But Nathan, why?!, we saw your eyes were yellow, those eye colors are usually the ones that exist when one is under a spell." said Starswirl.

"Mah' eye color changes every now and then."

"But still, why were you doing all that you did to us earlier?" asked Smolder.

"Ah was pretendin' so she'd let her guard down." answered Nathan, "Ah' was never hypnotized, Ah' just wanted Cozy Glow to think Ah' was. Because Ah' knew that y'all would be comin' here to rescue me, so Ah' played along in order to lure her into this trap."

"But I used the..." Cozy was interrupted by Nathan.

"Oh that hypno-coin you thought you had, well it's right here Sweet Cakes." said Nathan as he pulled out a gold coin which had a hole in it. He had secretly switched it while she was asleep.

"What did you use, a Rolo's wrapper." he said, in a panic, Cozy immediately saw the wrapper was tied to the string instead of the coin.

"Mmmmm, I blame Tirek for all this, I can certainly blame you too. It's my word against yours." that's when Apple Bloom interfered and stood by Nathan, for she knew he was not under a spell.

"Actually," Apple Bloom pulled out a tape recorder, (RECORDING "Mmm, world domination is all ours in the morning.")

"It's your word against yours." she said.

"It's called a hustle sweetheart, boom!" replied Nathan.

"You've got a lot of explaining to do, Cozy Glow!" said Celestia, Cozy Glow growled in anger.

"Yeah, tell 'em. Tell 'em how your name ain't Cozy Glow and how you AIN'T NO PONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nathan yelled, this suddenly puzzled everyone.

"Nathan, what are you talking about dear?" asked Cadance.

"Mom, she ain't a pony, she's a human like me!"

"But that's impossible." said Cozy Glow.

"Don't play dumb with me Clarissa!" growled Nathan.

Now everyone was more confused.

"Clarissa?" asked Gallus. "Cozy" managed to see this as one final opportunity and broke free of her captures grasp. She tried to flee, but Nathan quickly got a hold of her and pinned her to the ground. Then he lifted her fur up to show them part of the belt that she was using for her shape shifting disguise.

"Nathan NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" she screamed, but it was too late. Nathan turned the knob on the front of the belt and her pony shape started shifting as she screamed in defeat. Soon her full real self was now in view of them all, and they gasped in horror at the fact that not only was he telling the truth, but also they had been duped.

"Ya see what Ah' mean, her name is Clarissa Garrison. She was an orphan like me and a part of mah' orphanage!"

"Nathan, how did you even manage to overpower me this time?!" asked Clarissa.

"Ah'll explain that to you back in Dallas. Come on, Celestia said you have a lot of explaining to do..........to them and Governor Abbott. You are going to be spending the rest of your life behind bars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Nathan as he tied her wrists and kept her in tow as the others followed.

Author's Note:

Now Clarissa has been captured, it was really clever of Nathan to actually fake hypnotism as a way of setting a trap. He's a pretty sly 8 year old.