• Published 23rd Dec 2018
  • 1,296 Views, 148 Comments

Vengeance - xd77

  • ...
 148
 1,296

Chapter 11: Worry/Nathan Hypnotized!

The main cast had managed to apprehend Tirek, weaken him again, and have him well guarded in the room. But now they had to find out where low enough Nathan and Cozy Glow (Clarissa) fell, so Celestia and Luna sent out four Pegasi guards to fly out into the clouded area in which they had fallen into to start a search party in hopes of finding him. But they had no luck and this made every pony and creature very worried, because since that area was covered in clouds, they would've fallen to their deaths! Oh no, what would happen now?!

"We're sorry Princess Cadance, we've searched high and low in between the walls." said one guard.

"We even went as deep as the abyss." replied another.

Cadance groaned, "But, we can't give up, I know he's out there!"

Shining Armor was also getting saddened over this, "This isn't right, he nor Cozy would ever go down into the abyss. They can both fly!"

"Well, maybe they lost their ability to fly back up." replied a guard.

"That's not possible!" yelled Smolder, "No creature with wings would lose any flight abilities."

"Nor would they even have the audacity to fall deep." agreed Gallus.

"Maybe they just got lost." thought Ocellus.

"We cannot lose hope." reassured Twilight, "I know they are out there."

Suddenly, without warning, a ball of light formed in front of them and out of this ball of light popped a scroll. The scroll then dropped to the floor and the light faded off.

"Now where did that come from?" asked Rainbow.

"Weird, usually I'm the one to send all the scrolls." said Spike as he picked the scroll up.

"Who's it from?" asked Cadance.

Spike gasped in horror at what he was reading, "It's gotten even worse now!"

"What, what does it say?!" shrieked Shining Armor, Spike furrowed his eyes and started reading.

"To the pathetic ponies who have managed to win over me for the third time.......

"I have your foolish human child friend under my custody as prisoner or hostage as I call it. He shall remain in my watch and be tortured by me unless you surrender and give up your magic for good. I will tell you where we are, let's just say I am located in the deepest caves of the Badlands where most of the manticore population thrive. Caves that are far worse than the wretched cave prisons of Tartarus that you threw me in.
"But what cave you may ask, I will not answer for you will have to embark on a great journey to come and find me and the fool Nathan. So again, either give up your magic for good, or lose sight of Nathan forever."

"What's it going to be?!"
"Your worst enemy, Cozy Glow!"

That's when Spike angrily burned the letter with his flame breath while the others stood there in complete shock and anger. The student seven were completely appalled while complete detestable expressions developed on the entire main ponies, whilst Shining Armor and Cadance furrowed in terror. Their son was being held hostage in the Badlands for magical ransom!

Zodiac's face boiled as red as a pepper while grinding his teeth, "Oh....that....that....RAPSCALLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Why, when I get my claws on her.....!!!!!!!!!!" snarled Smolder as she snorted fire.

"She is so going to pay for this!" shouted Shining Armor.

"MY BABY!!!!!!!!" screamed Cadance.

"Well come on, we can't just stand here!" informed Gallus.

"Gallus is right." said Sandbar, "We'd better buck up and get out there pronto!"

"Then let us waste no time!" informed Luna.

However, Ocellus being the shy one she usually was, was not no sure, "You know, um, maybe one of us should stay here in case he comes unharmed."

"Oh no Ocellus this is an intervening mission, we all have to go!" ordered Spike.

"I tell you before you creatures depart, that I know what area they are in." answered Jesus.

"Where?" asked Ocellus.

"Go deep into the canyons of the badlands, there are a series of caverns on the left end of a fork on a road you will walk upon. You will then hear cries of torture coming from the right side of the third cave on the center right, you will then find him lying restrained on a stone table in a cage. I will be back in heaven watching and guiding you all."

"Thank you Lord." informed Starswirl, and Jesus floated back up into the heavens. This now left the main group to ponder.

"Can we trust him?" asked Tempest.

Rockhoof put a hoof on her, "He is the Son of Nathan's God, remember how he told us that God knows everything and is always watching?"

Tempest pounded herself, "Oh yeah."

"Well, we can't just stand here, let's go now!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Yes, we all must leave now!" said Shining Armor, "Who knows what trouble he's in. Guards, take Tirek into the dungeons below the city and keep him restrained, make sure he's outnumbered and down if he dares escape!"

"Yes captain, you must leave now." said a guard as he and the other guards took Tirek out while the cast left for the badlands.


"NO, CLARISSA, STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nathan screamed as Clarissa continued her kissing torture on him. On the other hand, Clarissa still wouldn't stop and giggled evilly, "Don't you see Nathan, I have proven for good that you are nothing more than a weak-minded fool. That nobody would dare to come and see that you care about them, that you are easily distracted by attractions to lovely girls like me."

"For the last time, YOU AIN'T LOVELY!!!!!!!" Nathan shrieked.

"Well fine, then I guess you've left me no choice pumpkin." said Clarissa as she took out a gold coin attached to a string. Nathan didn't even know what she would do with something weird like that, but he knew it would be terrifying.

"Wha...What are you doing?!" Nathan asked in fear. Suddenly, Clarissa started waving this device back and forth in his face.

"Look at the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told." Clarissa said as the gold coin shimmered in Nathan's eyes, soon it went bad. His face sparkled and his eyes turned from blue to a dark orange as they stared widely into the coin of gold.

"There is a girl for you to meet, her name is Clarissa Garrison, she's really sweet."

"Clarissa is sweet." said Nathan as this thing started developing in him.

"She wants to rule Equestria with care, and she wants that ruling with someone to share."

"She wants to rule Equestria with care." said Nathan.

"She wants to rule it with you Nathan Cadenza."

"She wants to rule it with me."

"Because I love him." Clarissa said as her evilness built up.

"Because she loves me." Nathan said. Clarissa then laughed.

"HAHAHA!!!!!!, NOW WITH NATHAN AS MY ASSISTANT IN DOMINATION, NOPONY WILL STOP US NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she said as she started cackling evilly.

"Yes!" Nathan said as Clarissa undid his restraints for he was now brainwashed and hypnotized, "World domination of magic." he then gave an evil smile of his own.

"With mah' new galfriend Clarissa, WE SHALL RULE EQUESTRIA FOREVER EMPEROR AND EMPRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and thus they both started cackling evilly as their shadows were seen.

Author's Note:

OH NO, CLARISSA (COZY GLOW) HAS HYPNOTIZED NATHAN INTO BEING EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW!?!?!?!?!

Find Out Soon!!!!!!!!!!!!:pinkiegasp: