• Published 23rd Dec 2018
  • 1,294 Views, 148 Comments

Vengeance - xd77

  • ...
 148
 1,294

Chapter 7: Nathan Finds the Elements

Back in the streets of Canterlot, Tirek and Cozy Glow were busy whipping and torturing ponies that had stopped building the sculptures of them. The poor ponies really couldn't bare to go through such tyrannical nature, but because they had no magic to protect them, they were prone to accepting the pain and suffering they were encountering right now. So they had no choice but to worship and bow before Tirek and Cozy Glow as their new masters. Back in the pastures of the Equestrian countryside, Nathan and his new army were venturing through thick and thin trying to find a clue as to where they were, or where the elements of harmony could be recovered.

But, to no avail, they had no luck at all. They searched miles and miles from tree, to field, to rock, but no matter where they searched, the elements of harmony were nowhere to be found.

"Well this is just great!" exclaimed Tempest, "We have journeyed for 100 to almost 200 miles and still no sign of the elements!"

"Tempest, keep your heart at bay, we will find them." reassured Starswirl.

Stigyian agreed, "I must say he is right my dear Tempest, they are out there somewhere."

"After all, even we have the power of them within us as well." said Rockhoof.

"But we were the previous users of them as well before Celestia and Luna." reassured Somnambula.

"What difference does it make?!" snapped Tempest, "Those elements could be nowhere in Equestria, we may never have any hope of helping our friends!"

"But what about mah' family?!" Nathan asked in shock, "What about mah' friends?!"

"The only thing that matters is that we keep looking around until we find them." informed Starswirl.

"But we've searched for the past while!" said Tempest annoyed, she then turned to Nate, "Kid, I hate to tell you this, but I'm not so sure we are ever going to win this battle. Your friends and family may be doomed to fail for good."

Nathan then started shedding tears, "But....but Ah' thought you said we would work in this together!"

"We are, but I'm just not so sure how we can find the elements to help us." said Tempest.

Nathan then cried and took off into the sky, Starswirl then walked up to Tempest and angrily slapped her in the face. She then turned to see the pillars staring at her angered and disappointed that she would even say such negative and hurtful things to a poor 7 year old boy without even thinking about how much love he had to his friends and family and determination to save them from certain death.

"Tempest, ever since we began our journey, you have done nothing but whine and complain." replied Mistmane.

"And even after you said you would help Nathan and us find the elements!" snapped Flash Magnus.

Tempest was now stunned over what she had just said and tried to explain the reason, "But, I didn't realize....."

But Starswirl and the Pillars were having none of it. "Tempest, now because of your whiny attitude, we now have to find the elements and Nathan too!"

Tempest closed her eyes and hung her head low in shame, it was all her fault they were getting nowhere on finding their target.

Meanwhile back in the clouds again, Nathan sat crying over what Tempest said to him earlier. She clearly said to him that she would help him get those elements, but never did she say anything that would hurt him like that. The only thing he wanted was to save his family and friends from danger, he did know that God was watching and waiting to show His power to the two most evil though.

"Nathan, can you come down here please?" asked Tempest, Nathan looked down to see her looking very remorseful for her actions towards him, Starswirl with her, so Nate took this opportunity to fly back down to the ground and approach them still in tears, but willing to listen.

"Nathan, I'm sorry for being so doubtful towards this, it's just that, we've been searching for miles and we haven't gotten anywhere." Tempest said.

"Ah' know Tempest, but what you said to me really hurt." Nathan replied, suddenly, he was quickly caught off guard by something sparkling on top of a hill behind them.

"Nathan?" asked Starswirl.

"Nathan, why the sudden glare?" asked Tempest.

"Is something wrong lad?" asked Rockhoof.

But Nathan didn't answer any of them, instead, he flapped his wings to get a better far look at this glowing sparkling object that was shining ahead of him. He quickly looked down to his little posy.

"Everypony, look, something over there is glowing!" he exclaimed. Tempest and the others quickly turned to the direction he was pointing his finger at, while Somnambula, Flash Magnus, and Mage Meadowbrook flew up beside Nathan and quickly took notice of the glowing object themselves as well.

"Maybe it's just crystals." said Flash Magnus.

"Or maybe, it could be a lost piece of jewelry." affirmed Mage, but Nathan wasn't so sure, so he went further into the air.

"Nathan, where are you going?" asked Starswirl.

Nathan looked down onto Starswirl "To find out what that glowin' thing is." he then flew away from them slowly to hope they would cave in and follow him.

Tempest sighed, "Come on we better make sure he doesn't hurt himself." she said as she ran off following him. Pretty soon the pillars were now convinced that Nathan had suspected this glowing thing in the distance was something very powerful and useful.

As soon as they got to the top of the hill, Nathan landed and ran up to find a bag that the glowing was coming from. It was sealed up tight with a rope, so Nathan undid the rope and tossed it aside, then opened up the bag. But when he opened it, what he saw inside made him and the others gasp in surprise.

"It's...."

"It's...."

"The Elements of Harmony!" said Starswirl finishing the sentence.

"It would seem that they may have been removed from the tree, but they haven't lost their power thanks to their magic hidden away in them."

"I would've figured they would be closer than we thought." said Tempest.

As Nathan removed the elements for a better look, he was soon lifted up off the ground and then the elements circled around him to create a perimeter.

"W-W-What's happening?!" asked Nathan in sheer fear.

"The elements of harmony represent generosity, kindness, loyalty, honesty, laughter, and magic. It would appear that they have chosen you as a source to bring the Tree of Harmony back to life, because not only do they see that you represent all six of them, but also because of your faith in your God and perseverance in saving Equestria from the clutches of Lord Tirek and Cozy Glow!" exclaimed Starswirl as Nathan soon vanished into a light.

As Nathan felt himself being absorbed by the elements, they formed a necklace and attached themselves to his neck. Then he landed back to the ground and was now engulfed in a powerful light, like an angel, his wings then changed from bat to angel-like, for a temporary amount of time.

"Ah' don't understand, do Ah' really represent all six of the elements?" asked Nathan in an echoing voice.

"Yes lad." replied Rockhoof.

Just then, Nathan raised his hands and blasted his power at the others and they felt it absorb them with magical abilities of their own.

"Now the elements of harmony have begun their mission to restore the stolen power back to the rightful owners, and it starts with restoring the Tree of Harmony to its original place!" yelled Starswirl.

Just then, the magic inside them drew them away towards the direction that the Tree of Harmony's place stood so that they could restore its power and bring it back to life.