• Published 18th Nov 2018
  • 5,381 Views, 75 Comments

Undertale: Ponies And A Humerus Skeleton - WhalenJP



The adventure begins, with us waking up in a pastel colored, pony inhabited world, and I meet the most pecilular ponies in a small town with a castle nearby, Who am I, I Am Sans the Skeleton...

  • ...
8
 75
 5,381

Chapter 06: Why Didn't Ya Say So?!

Chapter 06: Why Didn’t Ya Say So?!

Chrysalis kept dodging as her DETERMINATION of saving her hive kept her going through this skeleton’s tricks, her health was low, and this seems to be some sort of game to him.

It’s pissing her off at this rate.

Then the bones froze as they surrounded her from all sides, including the Gaster Blasters as the skull were called apparently, and Sans said, a flaming blue eye lit up in his left socket,

“ Any last words?”

After a moment, Chrysalis stared at the skeleton with hate, then a few moments later, she collapsed on the ground. She was practically giving up at this rate, since there doesn’t seem to be an end to the skeleton’s unrelenting attacks.

She breathed out, “ I’m sorry that I tried to invade the Ponies, I was trying to get food for my children. To save my daughter from a fate that would be tragic.”

She saw the look Sans was giving her and she snapped out, “Take a look in my memories, you’ll see why.”

Sans looked at the Changeling Queen for a moment before doing so.

He got flashing images of a kingdom made entirely of Changelings starving, becoming cannibalistic to their hive mates, and there was the deaths that took place.

Then he saw an image of Chrysalis looking down at a sick Changeling filly that looked different than all the rest, because it had a mane and kinda looked like Chrysalis a bit.

This must be the daughter she was talking about. Sans thought to himself as he listened to the conversation.

“ Mama, why don’t you seek help from the Ponies? They can give us love to help?” Said the sick Changeling who looked to be about 8 years old.

Memory Chrysalis sighed, “ Because they think we’re monsters, and we can’t get love if we look like this. If I try and reach out to the Ponies for help, they’ll think we’re gonna invade them like we almost tried a thousand years ago, when your great-great-great grandmother was queen.”

After that, Sans made his way out of the memory and back into the real world. He stared down at the shuddering pile of Changeling, and sighed as he saw tears fall from Chrysalis’s face that had a resigned look, and a sad one at the same time.

Sans was in a conundrum, he wanted to judge her for how she went and attacked everyone instead of talking with their food source, but at the same time, Chrysalis had the right reason, but like Nightmare Moon, she went about it the wrong way.

“ Get Dunked On.” Sans said after summoning a Gaster Blaster next to him, ready to fire at a moment’s notice.

Chrysalis closed her eyes, thinking of her daughter and how sad that her mother wasn’t coming home. Then the sickness will take her and there wouldn’t be a queen anymore, the Changeling Race would die out and-.

She was interrupted by the Blaster firing, but she didn’t feel it, in fact, she felt the stone in front of her burn at the laser’s impact.

Chrysalis opened her eyes, and stared at the skeleton named Sans whose hand was held out for her.

After a few moments, she tenderly and reluctantly gripped the bony structure of the hand and got pulled to her fours.

“ Why?” She asked, “ Why did you not strike me down?”

Sans stared up at her for a moment, then he shrugged, his relaxed form made everyone blink at him in surprise, “ Because I didn’t want to make your daughter angry.”

The Changeling Queen stared down at the stocky skeleton, confused. Then a noise came from behind and the Queen whirled around.

She saw her daughter, looking at them with tired eyes, her form sagging a bit with exhaustion.

“ Mommy?”

Chrysalis immediately ran over to her filly and scooped her up into a hug, “ Amethyst! Why in the name of Mother are you here?! More to the point, how did you get here?” The Queen, which made the Ponies blink in surprise at the change of attitude, but watched the scene curiously.

Well, Pinkie was sleeping on her movie theatre chair with the other filly curled up on her chest, both of them dead to the world and snoring away adorably.

Amethyst looked up at her mother and replied tiredly, “ I took a shortcut.”

Nyx looked at Sans at the obvious choice of words.

He winked at her in the form of an answer, causing her to smile.

It is a dawn of a peaceful existence between Ponies and Changelings, after all...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the Chapter being so short. This Story has no plot in it yet, I am flying by the seat of my pants here at this rate, yet I'm having a ton of fun writing it, a SkeleTON *Wink*

I hope you enjoyed this story so far regardless, There will be more Chapters in the future to come...TOODLES!!!