• Published 18th Nov 2018
  • 5,363 Views, 75 Comments

Undertale: Ponies And A Humerus Skeleton - WhalenJP



The adventure begins, with us waking up in a pastel colored, pony inhabited world, and I meet the most pecilular ponies in a small town with a castle nearby, Who am I, I Am Sans the Skeleton...

  • ...
8
 75
 5,363

Chapter 02: A Ton Of Work To Do, A SkeleTON, Get It?

Chapter 02: A Ton Of Work To Do, A SkeleTON, Get It?

Sans sighed dramatically as he saw the dusty cobwebs scattered throughout the entire place, as well as dust covering everything from the ceiling to the skeletons.

“ Looks like I have a ton of work to do. A SkeleTON.” Sans thought he heard a drum beat after the joke was made, but shook himself off that thought and turned to the task of why he was in such a dreadful place to begin with.

Well, the Author wanted me to come in here to look for something, so let’s start looking. Sans thought as he began walking through the maze of giant rooms and corridors branching out everywhere.

Throughout his exploration he found several different things: a metal pen with a light attached to it that made a buzzing sound as it lit up, a large golden gauntlet with five gemstones embedded into it, a wooden goblet that produced large blue flames, a bipedal gold bear with gears and cogs, and a book made from flesh and written in blood with a creepy face on it.

Whatever this something is, I’m not finding it. Good references though. Sans thought to himself as he continued looking.

Then he came into a room that was empty…

...Well MOSTLY.

There on a pedestal, was a large book bigger than the one in the other room, and it had a picture of two equine like creatures circling each other like yin and yang. The colors are different, midnight blue and alabaster white.

What in the name of Asgore is this? Sans thought as he reached the book and put a hand on the cover, tracing the figure of the equestrian creatures circling a sun and moon.

Is this what he wanted me to find? Well, in for a joint, in for a bone I guess. He thought as he flipped open the book and began reading…

“ Once Upon a Time in the Magical World Of Equestria…”

*Meanwhile Elsewhere*

Princess Celestia was surrounded by a platoon of her Royal Guards as she made her way through the castle and to the study wing, where her little sister was most likely waiting for her to tell her what the hay was going on.

She made it and said in an authority like tone, “ My guards, you are dismissed from duty today, go enjoy the time to relax.”

After a small chorus of ‘ Yes, Your Highness”, the guards all dispersed to go home to their families and relax. Princess Celestia was left alone outside the door to her study.

The Sun Princess opened the door and trotted in to see her little sister, Luna waiting for her like Celestia thought she was. She smiled and said, “ Hello Lulu. You wanted to see me?”

The Night Princess nodded her head and smiled back at her older sister, replying, “ Indeed We did, Sister. Tis of great importance that We couldn’t keep to thyself.”

She was interrupted by Celestia holding up her hoof and saying, “ Luna, what did I say about using the olden tongue?”

Luna pouted, actually pouted, it was adorable! But don’t tell her that or she’ll buck me to the sun. She said with a sullen tone, “ Not to use it when we’re alone, Sister, I know. It’s just amusing to see what the citizens are trying to translate the old words into modern tongue.”

Celestia chuckled as they sat down on pillows and leaned into each other, nuzzling the other with sibling affection for a bit, until she pulled back and said, “ Now, what were you gonna tell me last night before I woke up?”

At the rate of how fast Luna’s face turning so serious, Celestia tensed at how dire things must be for Luna’s discovery, “ I found a new soul arriving in Equestria last night, I don’t know what the soul looks like, but according to my vision, it was male and from another world entirely unlike our own.”

Celestia put a hoof to her chin as she thought about the topic of discussion, “ A new soul? Well, we hadn’t had a new one in a thousand or so years, not even before Discord’s Chaotic Reign. Where is it, now?”

Luna closed her eyes and her horn light up blue, indicating that she was looking for the soul that arrived last night using her dream magic.

After a few moments, Luna’s eyes shot open and her expression was one of shock and horror, saying, “ He’s in our old castle, reading The Book.”

“ He’s reading WHATNOW!?” Celestia cried as they then flew out of the study’s large open window that was conveniently there for them.

They were flying through the Equestrian skies, shooting towards the old castle of The Royal Pony Sisters in the Everfree Forest, determined filling their SOULS to find the one who is reading the Diary Of The Royal Sisters…

Author's Note:

There's Chapter TWO Done! HOORAY! Sorry for the crappy humor in it, I just wanted to try my hand at it, make everyone OOC and not OOC as possible so much that Discord would enjoy it and become confused at the same time! More chapters coming soon, TOODLES!!!