• Published 18th Nov 2018
  • 5,352 Views, 75 Comments

Undertale: Ponies And A Humerus Skeleton - WhalenJP



The adventure begins, with us waking up in a pastel colored, pony inhabited world, and I meet the most pecilular ponies in a small town with a castle nearby, Who am I, I Am Sans the Skeleton...

  • ...
8
 75
 5,352

Prologue

Prologue

Where am I? What am I? Who Am I? A blue heart floating in the void between the Multiverse thought to itself as it drifted in nothing.

How did I get here? What happened to me? Why can’t I remember my name- Wait, there is a name, is it mine? Am I Sans? It-no, He thought to himself before he was interrupted by seeing something shining through the void.

Then his SOUL felt a tug, as if being drawn to the light, and he can’t help his curiosity about wanting to know what the light is.

So he floated to the light…

As he got closer, his SOUL kept getting stronger and stronger, as if whatever the light is made of is energy for his abilities.

The light was too bright and even though Sans doesn’t have eyes, he closed them anyways to block out the blinding light.

Then he was falling…

He felt his physical body come into existence and he opened his eye sockets, and saw the bright open sky.

Wasn’t I Underground at one point? Sans thought absently as he then hit the forested ground at high speeds, creating a loud BOOM and a crater that was at least a yard in diameter was formed at the impact of his body hitting the ground.

-----------------

The only witness to the event was a midnight blue alicorn with a starry mane and tail, watching with narrowed eyes from her place in a tower, at the highest peak of a marble white castle stationed on a mountain with a bustling aristocratic city below.

What in the name of my sister was that? She thought as she trotted out of the Astronomy tower and to her bedroom, preparing herself to visit her older sibling’s dreams tonight to discuss what she saw…
----------------

Author's Note:

I Am BACK!!! I am actually making my favorite crossover in history! Undertale and My Little Pony! Sans is my most favorite character in Undertale with his Humerus Puns and a lot of spine when he needs it the most. I hope you are ready for a great time! Until Then... TOODLES!!!