• Published 24th Nov 2018
  • 318 Views, 5 Comments

The Return of The Monsters - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



The Main 6 need to step up their friendship because something terrible is happening right around the corner!

  • ...
1
 5
 318

Nightmare Night

BANG! CRASH! BOOM! The storm hit Ponyville. It was finally Nightmare Night, where all of the little filly and colts go out in the middle of the night. But one day, something terrible happened! It all started till it was sunrise.

As the storm started everyone went out, trick or treating. As the main 6 were inside Twilight’s Castle they were very busy studying friendship.

“I wish we could go outside and have fun like the other filly and colts,” Pinkie Pie sighed.

“We all do, Pinkie but we’re just so busy trying to save Equestria,” Twilight answered.

As the main 6 looked out of the window they were just so sad that they couldn’t go out.

“Ain’t you takin’ up a bit of our time, Twilight?” Applejack asked.

“Yeah! We can just continue this tomorrow.” Rainbow Dash demanded.

“I guess so.” Twilight said, “Let’s go have some fun girls,” she continued.

“Yay! Woohoo!” They all shouted.

As they all dressed up inside their costumes it was finally time to go trick or treating.