• Published 24th Nov 2018
  • 314 Views, 5 Comments

The Return of The Monsters - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



The Main 6 need to step up their friendship because something terrible is happening right around the corner!

  • ...
1
 5
 314

The Army Against The Monsters

The Main 6 went outside and everypony was ready to fight. Everypony was frightened as the fear shivered down everyponys’ spine. But nothing can stop the ponies now.

“Attack!” Twilight shouted as loud as she could. She then thought of a great idea, “Guys, I have to tell you something,” she planned. The rest of the Main 6 came up close to Twilight listening to her, “I know what to do. We have to go to Zecora’s hut to make a potion, so we can destroy all of the monsters.”

“But how are we going to sneak out across all of the monsters?” Pinkie asked.

“Just leave it to me, girls.” Twilight replied.

The Main 6 went back into Twilight’s Castle and made their disguise. Green paint, ripped up clothes and weird hair styles. Rarity definitely didn’t like the sound of that.

“I love my hair. I’m never changing it!” Rarity demanded.

“Would you rather keep your hair like that or die?” Rainbow Dash hoof palmed.

“Fine, I’ll do it,” Rarity replied.

In a few more minutes they were finished putting their disguises on. They all looked like real zombies!

“Girls, we’re ready,” Twilight said.

The Main 6 snuck out of the castle making sure none of the monsters seen them. They walked behind the buildings of Ponyville. Suddenly, they heard something that went, “Arrrrggggghhhhhh!” They tried to keep quite as they gasped. Oh no! The zombie saw them. The zombie walked closer and closer, step by step.

The Main 6 tried to do the same thing. The zombie sniffed them, like a dog. Luckily, the zombie thought they were real zombies so it walked away.

After a few more minutes, they arrived at Zecora’s hut. They finally snuck through all of the monsters! Twilight quickly knocked on the door.

“Great heavens! You guys look puffed out, don’t you see?” Zecora was shocked as she opened the door, “Come in.”

They all came inside.

“What on Earth is going on outside?” Zecora asked.

“Real life monsters outside! We came here to make a potion, so we can kill all the monsters,” Twilight answered.

“I see, then we must make potion as soon as possible, before it’s too late,” Zecora panicked.

They all worked together to make a special potion. It was tons of work to make all of them, they were tired afterwards but that didn’t stop them. They only had a little bit of rest and went back to work.

“That should be done,” Twilight said in a very tired tone. “But how are we going to take all of this out and give it to all of the monsters.”

“I suggest putting it in huge bags,” Zecora answered. “I have a plan, everypony. Pegasus’ and Twilight you’re going to fly around Ponyville with the potion inside the huge bags spilling it all over the monsters. The rest of us do the same but staying on ground.”

Everypony agreed with Zecora’s idea and they all went with the plan.

Recording to the plan, everything worked out perfectly! All of the monsters were all gone. Except for one thing, Nightmare Moon!