• Published 20th Nov 2018
  • 1,014 Views, 15 Comments

When Runes Come - deathisupon



humans have come to Equestria by accident and have to save the world from darkness (KH crossover)

  • ...
5
 15
 1,014

Chapter 10: New Enemy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location : Jake's Dream

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hello!? Where is everyone!?" I yell out. It's strange because before this I had this feeling something was wrong. I'm in Canterlot Castle but everyone is gone.

"So this is where you are?" A strange voice asked. I turn and look around, trying to find the voice. "Don't bother trying to find me. I made myself invisible. But now since I found you I can destroy you." I felt something punch me and cry out in pain while kneeling. Then I got kneed in the face.

"Alright that's it!" I yelled as flames come out and surround me. "Come out of hiding and face me! you won't beat me using cheap tactics." I called out. the stranger chuckles and says. "Who said I'm hiding?" The i realized why its like this. "Your using a type of advanced magic aren't you?" I asked him while looking around more. He starts to cackle madly. Then a voice right behind me says "You're smarter than you look." When I turned around he threw a right hook at me. Sending me back a couple feet. Then he disappeared again.

"So your using a spell to make yourself faster? If you think that cheap magic will help you your wrong." I say while smirking. then I unleashed a tactic I was making. The only bad thing is the magic isn't perfected. so I will most likely get hurt as well as anyone near my body. I started the chant. "incendio ingenti strepitu!" Then fire exploded all around us, hurting both of us and sending me out of the dream in pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location : Canterlot castle
P.O.V. Luna

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all turn to the explosion that went of with wide eyes. especially Tia and mine when we realized where the explosion came from. I immediately took of towards the door. I'm the only one that's fast enough to get there to see if he's alright in time. When I got there I see Jake standing in a ring of fire looking towards a person in a black cloak. I widened my eyes when i saw them both holding keyblades. I summon mine and throw it at the guy in the black cloak. He seems to have seen it cause he dodged. I jump through the fire and land next to Jake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location : Hospital wing
P.O.V. Jake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"About time someone got here." I tell Luna while getting back into battle stance. "The rest are on their way. Why didn't you use the flare?" She asked me. "He attacked me in the dream first."I told her then rushed at him. I swing it at his head but I missed and got punched back a couple feet. I look at Luna in the corner of my eyes and see her standing there shocked. Then I noticed the organization member look at her. Before he could even think about attacking her i casted firaga at him. It hit him head on and tossed him back. "Why are you so persistent to stay here?" He asked me. "Cause I have people to protect. and since this is my world now I will protect it to the end!" I started yelling at the end as we rushed at each other.

I noticed the others are turning the corner and yelled. "Merlin do you have a shield spell in you sleeves of tricks?" I see him nod and smile. "Merlin you have thirty seconds to cast you most powerful shield. Shining armor, I need you to help him." They both went wide eyed and started raising the shield. I picked up Luna and tossed her to Celestia. This cause them both to be on the ground. and when the shield was up I grinned a mad grin. "You want to know what happens when a person is determined enough to protect their world will do?" I asked the organization member. He shook his head and tried to charge, I laughed. "ignis vincula!" Everyone watched chains made of fire come out and wrap around him. "incendio ingenti strepitu!" then I proceeded to explode into fire with the organization member. I see a VERY familiar face while his cloak burn away.

"Now how did you find me? And why are you so familiar?" I asked him. He starts cackling like mad. "Why I'm future you!" He yelled out loud. I went wide eyed and stared in shock. "That can't be true. It just can't" I said in shock. "Oh but it is! I ended up losing my sanity and the dark side took over! and all I could feel is pain." He said. So I just followed my heart.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V Luna

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When i heard the explosion go off a second time i frantically look up out of my shock to see myself in a shield with everyone but one person. "Where is he?" I asked groggily. they all look down and started to cry. I looked out wide eyed and backed up. I see a figure in the smoke standing up. I gasped and looked with admiration. It was Jake. But why is he crying? I looked to his feet to see... Jake?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. Jake

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I went down to him while he's still cackling. "What are you gonna do now hero? are you gonna finish me off?" He asked me. "No nothing like that. at least not if I have to." He stopped his cackling to look at me with confusion. "But you were meant to finish me. You weren't supPOSSED TO LET ME LIVE!" he yells at me. "Well screw fate! Look at what it does. I'm not gonna kill anyone if I have a say in it!" Then I hugged him. He starts crying as I hold him. I look at the shield to see everyone staring at me with wide eyes. I stand up and reach a hand out to him... me? I don't know i'm gonna say him. I reach a hand to him. "Come on you can use some rest." I said softly. He chuckles and nods while wiping the tears out of his eyes. "Thanks. I don't know how long until others show up. but know I'm what would have happened if the heartless when you first arrived here would have done to you. I kinda absorbed him." He said. I looked at him wide eyed and nodded dumbly.

"Oh yeah manners. Haven't used them for a while but I'm Dak." I nod. "I'm Jake as you know already" He chuckles and starts to fall until I catch him. we grin at each other. "Will one of you two please tell us what just happened!!" Luna yelled at us. I smile sheepishly at them. "Oh right, forgot you guys were there."