• Published 13th Nov 2018
  • 1,575 Views, 27 Comments

Flurry, Pumpkin, Pinkie, And Spike - Silver Butcher



Spike atempts to Make Flurry and Pumpkin Friends, Instead they Rival over getting him a date with Pinkie

  • ...
5
 27
 1,575

Mega Bath

Flurry was exhausted, she so desperately wanted to go to her bed, collapse, and deal with her problems in the morning, she even considered skipping dinner, but she refused to fall to her admittedly tempting desire, she had a job to do, even if she had to manipulate the heck out of her uncle to do it, she would help him find his perfect match. So with all her might, and a mighty splash, she put her wet rag into the disinfecting bucket. Pumpkin giggles at how completely exhausted Flurry looked.

"Maybe Flurry should stop." She said, only just holding back a chuckle in her voice "I don't think she's used to this kind of menial labor." Flurry shot Pumpkin a death stare before sweetly smiling at Spike.

"I can keep going." Flurry said as she tried to wipe the sweat from her brow, only for it to begin coming back at once.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I think you're done for today," Spike said as he rubbed her head and flicked some sweat to the floor, Flurry didn't know whether to be sad that she'd failed, or to be seething with rage at Pumpkin, judging from how Spike reacted her face had gone to option A. "Don't worry my wet one," Spike said cheerfully. "You're just not used to this kind of menial labor." Flurry felt a little hurt at that before Spike added "But dang if you didn't try, we're almost done with the floors, I remember the first Time Pumpkin did this she only just made it half way." Flurry's heart warmed right up at that praise, Pumpkin turned red-faced at turned back before Spike could see it. Flurry managed to get her smug look in before panic ensured. "He-ya!" Spike added putting his arm around Flurry and putting a small ring on her horn.

"Hey!" She added trying to take it off, only to find it was blocking her magic. "What is this!?" Pumpkin watched as she kicked and screamed at Spike. "No, no, no!" She screamed as she tried to get away "I don't wanna!" Pinkie walked over and watched this for a moment.

"What's uh...what's happening exactly?" She asked as Spike struggled to keep Flurry from flying away.

"It's bath time," Spike said simply before getting kicked in the chin. "Geah!" Spike yelped out as he only just managed to not fall on his back. Spike managed to get her locked under his arm before waving at Pinkie and Pumpkin. "See you Tomorrow Pumpkin." He said with a wave "See ya later Pinkie." Flurry continued going against Spike as they disappeared from sight,

"Ha!" Pumpkin thought, "not very mature for a Princess!" after a few minutes of making his way upstairs, and quite a few kicks in the chin he sighed, "Flurry," He said calmly,

"No!" She replied as she tried to get out of his arm,

"You want cookies don't you?" he asked, there was a moment of silence,

"yeah," she muttered crossly.

"You keep fighting me and you won't get any," he warned. Flurry muttered angrily as Spike walked up the last flight of stairs, he was about to open the bathroom door when he sighed, "Pinkie I know you're in here," There was a moment of silence as Pinkie opened the door, Pumpkin looked amazed,

"How did we get in here?" She asked in awe.

"Pinkie Logic for the win," Pinkie said happily "I know Crystal ponies tend to bath together, and since she lives in the Crystal empire I was wondering if we could save the time and take a mega bath together, that way me and Pumpkin don't have to worry about the shower at home already being in use," Pumpkin and Flurry had different reactions,

"You take a bath with others?" Pumpkin asked

"You take a bath alone?" Flurry asked, the idea sounding ridiculous to her.

"Sure," Spike said with a shrug "I Don't care so long as it's actually a bath and not that volcanic bubble explosion you claimed to be a bath last time,"

"You've bathed together?" Pumpkin demanded in confusion.

"The long answer to that is a fairly long story with a lot of side plots with tons of filler and some romantic tension," Pinkie replied "The short answer is yes,"

"The only answer your getting from me is yes," Spike agreed as he began filling up the large tub, Pumpkin and Flurry looked at each other in silence as Pinkie jumped into the water and splashed happily as Spike began pouring bubble soap in the water.

"Interesting," Pumpkin said with a smile.

"It's not that interesting," Flurry replied with a shrug "It's just bubble soap,"

"That's not what I meant," Pumpkin snapped back before she and Flurry where picked up by Pinkie.

"Alright you three have fun," Spike said as he made to leave.

"Hey where you goin?" Pinkie demanded as she splashed some water at him.

"Flurry and you are OK, but I feel like her parents might get a little angry if they heard I took a bath with Pumpkin,"

"It's called experiencing another culture," Pinkie said as she appeared behind Spike and dragged him to the bath. "Besides I don't think Flurry's gonna actually stay in the bath if you leave," Spike looked at Flurry who gave an innocent smile.

"Can't argue with that last one," He said with a sigh, "Alright Flurry," Spike pulled out a brush and he ears went flat. "Time to get into the tub," Pumpkin and Pinkie both got into the tub and watched Spike struggle to pull Flurry into it, it ended with Spike falling into the tub with Flurry going down with him, Pinkie had added a massive amount of bubble so the two dissapered into the water for a moment before Spike poked his head out of the bubbly mess. He shook his head and look to Flurry, who was now playing with the bubbles in the tub, Pinkie was getting to work scrubbing Pumpkin, who complained instantly.

"Don't worry, this is a Crystal empire thing, it's customary to wash you bad buddy,"

"You home is weird," Pumpkin said to Flurry as Pinkie began soaping up her hooves to wash Pumpkins mane.

"Your one to talk," Flurry shot back as Spike began soaping up his hands to wash Flurries mane " A single pony bath, that's just absurd,"

Author's Note:

Why does this story-series have Mixed Bathing? Because they're not anthro, so it's OK.

Supper mega late.