• Published 6th Oct 2018
  • 1,517 Views, 94 Comments

My Little Pony-The Movie (reworked) - The Blue EM2



What happens if you throw MLP and many other fandoms into a blender? Well, this, of course!

  • ...
42
 94
 1,517

Epilogue

Twilight Sparkle



It was finally over. The Storm King was dead. But there had been heavy losses along the way, and Rorke had fallen too.

“Did it have to end this way?” asked Fluttershy.

“He gave his life to stop him. That’s pretty darn noble,” Applejack said.

Twilight said nothing. She activated her horn, and lifted Rorke’s body back up. “He deserves a second chance,” she said. She cast a new spell, and watched as the energy flowed into the lifeless body.

The injuries healed and knotted up, and before long the body before them was living and breathing again!

Rorke looked around them. “Excuse the mess,” he said. “At the very least, let me clean up.”

They walked into the throne room, and placed the staff back in the center. All the energy that had been stolen flowed back into the world, the damage restored. Canterlot was reborn to its former glory, and best of all, Derpy was de-stoned! The Princesses were woken from their slumber, and were let out of their cages to begin anew.



That evening, Spike took a microphone. “Ahem!” he called. “Ladies and gentlecolts! Get ready for a little...Songbird Serenade!”

“To celebrate the fact that we’re all still here,” Songbird added, “give it up for Twilight and her friends!”

They were all there. Many of the soldiers who had helped liberate Equestria had been invited, and the pirates had turned out too. Capper was there also, sporting a new jacket courtesy of Rarity.

“Way to go guys!” called a stallion with a beard.

Cadence, Celestia, and Luna bowed before Twilight, who returned the honor.

And then the big event of the evening began:

Everybody was happy. Rainbow and Calaeno shared a hoofbump, and Skystar suddenly saw a figure descend from the sky. “Mom!” she cried.

“You are so grounded!” Queen Novo laughed.

Just then O’Kane appeared. “Just to inform you Queen Novo,” he said, “for your conduct toward us when we saved you, the US is cutting all economic and diplomatic ties. Thought you’d like to know.”

The look on her face was priceless.



Twilight suddenly noticed somebody was missing. Rorke was standing at a balcony, looking away from the concert and over the land.

She trotted over to him. “Hey, what’s up?” she asked.

“I suppose that’s one good thing about Equestria,” he said. “The parties.”

“I hope you choose to stay,” Twilight said. “More friends are definitely welcome.”

“But can I fit in?” Rorke returned.

“I’m certain you can.”

The soldier smiled. “I suppose there is something I can do.” He switched on his radio. “SHOW ‘EM WHAT WE GOT, BOYS!”

The BM-21s from before opened fire, but they fired not rockets, but fireworks! All were amazed at the beautiful scene which accentuated the concert perfectly. Songbird Serenade even showed her approval.

Blue, red, green, the sky was lit up with a glorious array of color.

Pinkie bounded over. “Nice touch, Rorke!” she called.

He shrugged. “I trust you guys, so I think I am at liberty to tell you my first name.”

They all leaned in close. “Gabriel,” he whispered.

Pinkie bounced up and down. “That’s an amazing name!” she cried.

Author's Note:

This is it! I had the idea to write this story after watching the film, and seeing places for loads of crossovers. Incorporating them all was challenging, but it wouldn't be fun if it were easy.

I have noticed that a lot of people have downvoted on the grounds that I used characters from Call of Duty. I would have preferred it if people had voted based on the story, not the crossover choices.

One more chapter will go up shortly, then that's it for this story. Cheerio!