• Published 6th Oct 2018
  • 1,517 Views, 94 Comments

My Little Pony-The Movie (reworked) - The Blue EM2



What happens if you throw MLP and many other fandoms into a blender? Well, this, of course!

  • ...
42
 94
 1,517

The quest begins

Twilight Sparkle



The girls found themselves at the bottom of the waterfall, thoroughly drenched. “Everypony OK?” Applejack asked, fishing her hat out of the water.

“I think my bottom’s on backwards,” Rarity said, clearly disoriented.

“We just got our cupcakes handed to us by the worst party crashers ever!” Pinkie cried. “We should take them to a basement and give them a taste of their own medicine.”

Rainbow Dash visibly cringed at that statement. “Never mention that again!” she shouted. “But we gotta go back there and fight!”

“You saw what they had access to!” Spike exclaimed. “If that man could take out the Princesses, he’d hand our flanks to us no problem!”

“Not to mention the CMC!” Rainbow shouted. “I hope they’re OK.”

Suddenly, there was a burst of static on Twilight’s radio. “Go ahead, over?”

“Twilight, this is Luna, how copy?”

“Luna! You’re OK!” Twilight then remembered the correct sequence. “Solid copy, over.”

“The situation is dire. Our only remaining city not under enemy control is Las Pegasus. We are withdrawing all our assets there, over.”

“What about our allies, the Griffons, over?”

“They won’t be able to contribute effectively. They’ve got Storm King’s troops in their own backyard, over.”

Twilight’s heart sunk. “Then it is truly as bad as you say, over.”

“I’m going to Las Pegasus to rally our defences and contact our allies. In the meantime, I want you to find the Queen of the Hippos, over.”

“But Luna-”

“You are relatively unknown outside of our borders. If you can find her, and remain undetected, then we are saved. Luna out.”



Twilight groaned. “She can be extremely stubborn.”

“We can’t go back.” Applejack spoke up. “If they can take the Princesses out so easily, we need help!”

“Luna just gave the order to find the Queen of the Hippos.”

“Hippos?” Rainbow asked. “Seriously?”

“I’ve heard they’re surprisingly graceful for their size,” Pinkie said, quite out of touch with the scene that had just passed. “But I hear they’re always hungry.”

“Hungry?” asked Spike.

“Hippos?” echoed Applejack.

Pinkie looked exasperated. “What's with the blatant product placement, guys?”

Spike shook his head. “Pinkie, you are so random. Whoever heard of a game called Hungry Hippos? It sounds completely ridiculous!”

“They are somewhere south, in the badlands,” interrupted Twilight, getting everybody back on track.

“That means we’ll have to...” Fluttershy began.

“Leave Equestria. Yes, we established that several minutes ago.” Rainbow Dash peered into Fluttershy’s face. “Did you not hear the radio message earlier?”

“I’m not even packed!” Rarity exclaimed.

“I understand you’re scared,” Twilight reassured them. “But nopony else has to go. I have to find the Queen. It’s our only hope.”

“You’re not getting all the glory!" Rainbow called. “I’m comin’ with ya!”

“We got ya back!”

“Yes indeedly!”

“I’m ready to save Equestria!”

“Yay!”

“What are we waiting for?” Spike said. “Let’s go?”

And off they went, on hoof. “Who wants to play I-spy?” Pinkie shouted.

There was a collective groan from the group.



Rorke



Rorke surveyed the ruins of Canterlot with pride. They had successfully taken many prisoners, and were now using them to rebuild the ruins of the city and fortify it. He waved his arm with disdain. “What a waste,” he grunted. “They use that power on partying, when they could use it for a weapon.”

“Sir!” shouted an aide. “We have updates from our other divisions in the field.”

“Fill me in, Hartsley,” Rorke replied.

“We have successfully taken control of all key military targets. Cloudsdale and Trottingham are under our rule, and the LUNA array is still held.”

“Casualties?”

“Minimal at most sites. It’s as if they had no idea we were coming.”

“One of the benefits of attacking on a National Holiday, I suppose,” Rorke replied. “Any response from our allies?”

“Russia has moved 5 more divisions to Equestria, the Federation is fortifying Appaloosa, and the Storm King has contributed more forces.”

“Enemy movements?”

“Most military forces have pulled back to Las Pegasus. I’m sorry to report that the Wonderbolts eluded us, slipping away in the confusion surrounding the siege.”

“Well find them and destroy them,” Rorke told him.

“Yes sir. Oh, and sir, the Storm King wishes to speak with you.”

“Put him on the line,” Rorke groaned. “The sooner I get this over with the better.”



He stepped into the throne room, past 2 cages. The first of them held Cadence. “Hello there,” he said. “You’re quite the beauty, aren’t you? He paused. “If I were a pony, I’d consider taking a roll in the hay myself.”

“Shut up!” Cadence snarled, and tried to fire a bolt of magic. It was absorbed by the cage.

“Well, well, so much for the Princess of Love,” Rorke snorted. “You’re here for the long run, so keep quiet.”

He walked over to Celestia. “Isn’t it pathetic, that we could bring your little country to its knees. You really need to increase your military budget.”

“Our allies will aid us!” Celestia snapped. “The Americans-”

“Tried to stop us, and failed. Oh, that reminds me, time for your nap.” He threw a switch in the centre of the room, which added sedative to their blood.

Suddenly, the display in the centre of the room flickered into life. In it, was the Storm King. Or rather, the side of his head. “Which way do I look?” he asked.

“To the left,” Rorke said. Storm King turned to the left. “No, the other left.” After a while, the Storm King could finally be seen.

“How did it go?” the Storm King asked.

“We took control of the city, but they put up a heavier fight than we expected.”

"Details, details. Did you get the magic?”

“Two princesses eluded us it seems. Luna was last seen headed towards Las Pegasus, and Twilight’s location is unknown.”

“Do not forget your objective,” Storm King reminded him. “I need all 4 to make this stick work.”

“The Staff of Sacanas,” Rorke corrected him. “A MacGuffin if I ever saw one.”

“I’ll need it to become world powerful. And when you do get it to work, I’ll put you in command of my whole military, and you can have your revenge on the Ghosts.”

Rorke nodded. “Your will be done.”

Storm King vanished. Rorke stepped away. “Ready my ship! We go in search of Twilight!”

Author's Note:

The story is truly off and away now. It is here that the story will start to divert into multiple plot lines, with clear references for what is happening when.