• Published 8th Sep 2018
  • 537 Views, 46 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Brass Sentinel - Chemtest



Only cowards kill from afar. Upclose and personal is so much more fun.

  • ...
5
 46
 537

Death

We crest a hill and see the Tower’s ruins. I look towards Sure Shot and Shield, “Alright, you two scavenge, we’ll keep an eye out from here.”

They nod, “We won’t take long.”

They jog down to the Tower, and the rest of us look out over the land.

—(1 hour later)—

I look at the ground before me, and see some movement. I immediately lock my gaze onto some bushes, and think I see a bit of red. I view the spot with some binoculars, but see nothing. Must’ve been my eyes tricking me.

I hear some hoofsteps behind me, and the siblings return. Hail calls out, “Alright, let’s go everypony!”

We walk down the road, and I turn to face Shot, “So, what happened in there?”

She wears a serious look, “We met Lord Ravens Breath.”

I slow down, “What?”

She shakes her head, “All this time, he was buried under rubble, waiting for somepony to get it off him.”

I look towards Shield, “Are you sure it wasn’t a Crusader?”

His serious face merits no argument, “It was him, in the flesh, bone, and cloak.”

We walk near some bushes, “Well, shit. You had a face to face meeting with Death.”

He is about to nod, and say something... he never got the chance. A machete stuck clear through his head, brain eliminated near instantly. Red pony in the bush, Legion, killed him.

Sure Shot recovers quickly, and blasts the head off of the Legion pony. She collapses right next to him, “No, no, brother, not like this... not like this.”

*Thud!*

A sound of impact comes from behind us, and the faint buzz of a laser rifle. She has no chance to mourn anymore, she is now naught but dust. Her own tears marking the pile of what was her.

The sound of a revolver, Hunter taking revenge on the Enclave pony that shot. Blasting the ponies head open.

Twenty ponies all dressed in red charge, ten wielding laser rifles land. I’m knocked out of shock by one overpowering shout, “Kill these murdering bastards!”

I’m knocked out of my shock, and my vision turns red. I look towards the squad of Enclave, and jump at them. I can see Beam shooting at his ex comrades, Rattle charging in with me. Hunter and Hail shoot wildly at the Legion as Fuse stands there, terrified.

I land on top of one pony, and start to punch down with all of my might. I might not have the best weapon, but they dont have any helmet. I smash their head in with ease. I notice one thing on their hoof, one thing that makes me smile in sick enjoyment. A Power Hoof, perfect.

I manage to put on the Power Hoof in a nanosecond, and I set it to seventy five percent. I can feel strength course through me as I punch the head off of another pony. I bring it down on the back of his fellow, and feel it snap. Intense heat flows through me as I’m hit with beams of energy, but I can barely feel it.

In the middle of my rage, I hear Autismo shout, “Aim at the dirty skeleton already! Concentrate all firepower!”

I see Rattle near Hail, keeping ponies at bay. I hear the laser guns charge up, and let loose.

Rattle can only stare at the beams in terror, just like me. They move slowly, but everything does now. They move closer, inch by inch.

Hail knocks Rattle out of the way. The beams all strike him, melting him inside his own armor. I can only hear him say one more statement, “Ad victorium, brother.”

The words shock Rattle to stillness for a second. Then, he glares towards the Enclave, nearly making them piss themselves in terror. He charges towards them, “Ponies kill Hail! Puny ponies die!”

Beam picks off a few more, before Rattle crashes into them. The four soldiers left fire uselessly at him.

He smashes Crusher into one, “Raaaaaaaaagggghhhhhhhhhhhh!”

He brings it around onto another ones head, “Die!”

Breaking another’s spine with ease, “Look into my eyes as you die!”

He throws Crusher to the side, and picks up one with his hooves, tearing in two different directions, “You like the sight of your own blood!?”

He tears the pony in two, and throws them to the side. Then, a machete pierces his chest, “Pain!”

Terra pulls her machete out, and Rattle turns around to face her. He sloppy swings at her, and she cuts off the hoof. He stares at his hoof in confusion, and she decapitates him.

Seeing Rattles death, Fuse sets into motion. I see him take out a grenade, and pull the pin. He jumps into the Legion

1...

2...

3...

4...

*BOOM!*

The explosion wipes out the Legion ponies, and himself in a shower of blood and guts. All that’s left behind is a crater.

Hunter is caught by the explosion, and is killed himself.

I can’t move, I’m in shock. I see General Autismo pointing his shotgun at a kneeling Beam. His laser weapons destroyed. Autismo looks down at him, “You could’ve just came with me, it didn’t have to go this way. Will you come peacefully or will I have to knock you out to get you a fair trial?”

Another hoof decides his fate. Flicking the trigger, making Beam’s head explode. Terra smiles, “How about the option where he dies?”

General Autismo doesn’t even have time to react before his head is taken off as well. Victor Terra stands there, watching as he collapses like a puppet without strings. She reaches down, and cleans her machete on his fur. I yell out in anger, “Do you have not a good bone in your body! Disrespecting the dead, killing ponies, all for a slave!?”

She smiles, “Oh, maybe at the beginning. But now, your deaths are worth more. Emundans is such a boring title, ‘Purifier’ just doesn’t sound that good like that. Purgans Instauravero Ruinosa Victor Terra sounds a lot more impressive. All I need is your head.”

She charges towards me, and my vision goes red. I rip the machete out of her hooves, and break it in half. I charge her instead.

She backs up quickly, falling down, “Hey, hey, maybe we can talk about this!”

I jump on top of her, shouting, “Raaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

Punch, punch, punch, punch. She screams out as I beat her face to be unrecognizable. Only with one hoof, the non Power Hooved one.

She cries out, “Please, spare me! Mercy!”

I turn the Hoof to 100, and bring it down on her head.

Her head squashes like a rotten tomato, coating me and my Power Hoof in a thin red sheet.

I look up to the sky, surrounded by dead, and scream my rage, “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

———

F̞͈͙̗̙̺̤o̠̠͓͈ot̖̖̙͔͚͉͟n͚̱̮̠͚ͅó̘̹̠̞t̟̬̱̰̳͕̕e̫͚̖̱͖:̢̹̙̝̟ ͎L͎̤͘e͔͙̭̳͖ͅv͎̣̱̬̳͢ȩl͕̲̬̠̗̹ ̢̠̦̗̞̬̱U̞̣̻̟͇̭͍p͎͙͓̜̺̘̭.̵
̨̬
̛̞͔̳̟̭N͏͚̥̬̜e̦̯͙̫̲w̰͍̞̮͙̼ ̣͙̻̣͟P̷̣̺̗e͎̖̣̲̦̲r̺͡k̟̩͕͇̳͓͖ ͇̺̭̯̤͚A͙̙̦͙̖̪dd͓̜̞̙̬̭̮e̳͈̥͇͍̞͞d̩̭̰̫̜̙́:̮̙̤̮͔͍͕ ̙W̷̟͉̰̭̲ͅh̵̙̺͇a͕̯͇̠͝t̰ ̰̤̬̻̲a̟͓̥ ̢͓̦͇͚T̬̩͖͇̰̗e̸r̝̗͇r͙̭̤̪į̮̪̤̺̗̜̯b̞l̡͓͍̬̟̻e͖̞̝̞̹ ͓̺̼͓̣̦͖F̣̺̘̱͖a̵̱̳̙̞̳̱t͈̼e̮̘̤̱̝͚ ̟̥͚͈̭̼̠͡—͠ O̶̪̭̳̰͍͙h̗̀,͙͓̲ S͖̩̻̮̜e̹̣̜̭̙͙̙͝n̞t͖̺̦͍i̟̲̜̠̦̙̜͡ņ̠͙͓̰e̺̝̜̬͡ḻ̤̭̖̪͞,̠̭͈ͅͅͅͅ ̣̤̱̦̼f̛̫u̶͚ḽ̮̖͉l̰̳ͅ ̫̝͍̰̯̹͈͘of͕ͅ ̷͇̰̩̻̙͔̦r̘̠͖̥̻̳ͅa̟̝̠͎̲͜g̳͉̞̥͔͞e̼͎͚͜ a̰̱͞n͙͚͔͔̹̟ͅd̰͖͉̞̣ ̵̦͈̭̦̱p̮͔̱o̷w̪̩̳͠e̘̠̱͇̦̗r̨͙͍̟̲͓ͅ.̩͈̲̬ ̡͉̠̥̺̮̠A̲̞͎̜̥̖̹l̨͓̖͎̻̰̜ḷ͚̲̹͉̯̥o̞͟ͅw̤ ̷̼̺̬̦̻̱͙u̙̥s͔̞͎ ̵͍̼͇̱t͍̙̮͓̼̮͖o͏̮ ̢͇̬͉̯͖g̶̼̜̠̠̪̘̙r̩̠̲a͇̤͚̱͇͎͜n̜̘̠͎t͙͓̬ ͉̭̳̯̼͝ý̝͚o̰̪̬̱͔ͅu̳̦̫͍͟ ҉͇m̜͔͖̤̠̙͢o͍̜̯̜r͔̜̺̯̰͍̜e̴̪̠͈͓͉.̠͙̥ ̵̘̭̺͚̤̭͖Y̹o̷̭̞͖̖u͎̭ ̮̝̗͟s̛̝͈̯͕̠̦̘ṷ̦̹͇̤̞r̥̼̺v̻̗͖̤̦̗̞i҉͔͓̠v̬̺̠̠̜ͅe̱̭͈̪̮͖͉͠d̟̘͘,͕̜̹̝̻̠̀ ̸̦͖̣͉a̖̙̙̜n̨̬̥͍̦̜ͅd̙̱͘ ̧̤̹̦̫̭͖m̪̞̠͇̭y̟̠̱̳̯̭ ͏͈̗͙̜̬͓ͅf҉̤̝̮̗͈͓͈ir̺̻̙̖̤̳s̪͈̩̬̥̞t̺̝̘͔̟͈ ͔g̵̥͍͚í̝f͎̮̜͙̜̺̟t ̨̠͇̟̥̤ͅw̷̫͎̮i̴̩̪̩͕͖̰ļ͎̲̥̖l̸͍̯͚̩͎ ̷̠͉̺ͅb̖̭͖̤e͕̪͘ ̫͟+̧͍̖͚̱2̡̹̥͎̬͉0͈̗ ̣̺̠͎̤ͅD͚̝͍T̰̼̻̗͍͟ ͈̫̼̪͠a̪̣̝̭͖̠̻t͚ ̰͔̤̹a̳̯̘̝͖͈̟l͎͖̟ͅl̙̭͚ t̸̝̲̰̬i̹͇͔̭ͅm̷é̹̗͙̳̹̰̹s͎̘͘.̬̕ ̯̤̩̙͟T͏͙̺̙̰̖̭ͅha̭̦t̯̜̙̦̫̺ ҉P͏̭in͜k͏̮̣̲̜̜ ͎̤͖̥̥P̜͇̺̼e̸̜̱̦̬r̝͉̲̟̻k̨̳͇͔ P̗̫̘͈̙r̴͕͉͈͖i͏̪̱̳̮̼̟n̡͖̖̣͕̝ͅͅt̜̰̘͘e̫̮̝̻r͚̯ ̪͠ͅw͉̯̜o̴̼͇u̹̞͕̖̭̠l҉d̰̝̝͈ṇ͉͠’̮͈t̮̠̭̗ ̴̪̙͎g̝̬r͙̝͖̫̙̟̟a̷͔̠̙͙n҉t͕̬̳͘ͅ ̙̲̰̟̫͙̥͜ỵ̲̤͕o̹̦͚̝͜u͎͈̫͙̭̤ͅ ̖̞̼̣͕ͅn̨̥͙̪e̯̭̻͉͕̮͘a͏̣͈̠͚r̸̯̮͍̬ ̣͞t̟̜͟h͢e̼̳̤̼̰̪̬͡ ̩͎̟͟s̞̰͓͎̲a̩͎͖̻̜m̖͚̣̫̪̻̻e̞̪͕̜͇̗ ͓͙͙g̻̞͔̘̣̤͝ḭ̥f͈͓̯͘t͚s.̵̪̳̟̝̩̝̣