• Published 3rd Sep 2018
  • 4,719 Views, 21 Comments

If You Want To Go, I Won't Stop You. - TwiPON3



Sunset has to make a decision that a friend might just make with her.

  • ...
45
 21
 4,719

Chapter 2

Saturday 13 January 2018, 08:00, CHS Gym


The whole school, the Mane 6 from Equestria, and Princess Celestia were gathered in the gym where Sunset's funeral was taking place. Everyone was dressed in black, with the exception of the Equestrians, both Celestias, and Seth.

Sunset's body had been cleaned.

She looked like she was asleep.

Happy.

Seth had went all out, but he didn't know any funeral pieces, so he improvised.

For Sunset, he thought, beginning the East-German National Anthem in a slow, somber fashion.

"Ah... Ah wonder what coulda made 'er ta do this," Human Applejack said.

"Shut... the fuck... up," Princess Twilight said through gritted teeth, tears running down her face, "The five of you will live the rest of your lives in a dungeon in Equestria."

Applejack took the advice and promptly closed her mouth, as with the other human elements.

It was out of character for the princess to be mad, but to say that... was unheard of.

Her statement reigned true for them and anyone who tried to troll Sunset's body.

"Seth," Princess Celestia said as she and Princess Twilight went to the vampire as he was trying to play the march in a funeral-esq mood, "You were close at the end. What did you say?"

"She thought she screwed everything over, and that she had no chance in both worlds. Equestria didn't seem to turn out so well from what she told me, and she was abandoned here. People say that there is an afterlife. If you lead a good enough life, you'll make it there. Otherwise, you just die."

"What do... what do you think? I don't... never did... want my little sunbeam to... to feel depressed."

Princess Celestia was using her white robes to wipe tears from her eyes.

"Why did... you want us to wear white?" Twilight said, "It's a sign of life. Black... black is... is for... mourning."

"Sunset said she's made peace to get into the next world," he smiled, beginning to play a song he associated with her, only slightly faster than the others, Chollima on the Wing.