• Published 26th Aug 2018
  • 351 Views, 1 Comments

Monado Of Harmony - Yosh-E-O



Isabelle and Yosh are in for quite the adventure upon discovering The Monado Of Harmony.

  • ...
 1
 351

Chapter 7 - Monado vs. Monado

Lord Malice appeared very calm despite how outnumbered he was.

FWIP

“Eep!” squeaked Fluttershy as she was scooped up and held like a football beneath the feline’s left arm.

“Your Monado may be able to overcome mine for the time,” Lord Malice stated as he pointed the tip of his weapon towards Fluttershy’s nose. “However I’m willing to do anything to see my goals through while I’m most certain you all wouldn’t want to take the chance of harming Kindness.”

“How dare you!” raged Discord. “If I had my powers right now I’d turn you into a pile of cat litter!”

“But you don’t,” sneered the cat. “And, as the Lord Of Chaos, the little duck face’s Monado can’t enchant you with even its own magic.”

The draconequus gritted his teeth while shaking his fist.
“Anarchy has lost its battle with Harmony over-and-over-and-over again!” he sternly proclaimed. “This time will be no different!”

PWOOM

Yosh gasped as a vision of the villain rushing quickly to Fluttershy’s back door came to him.

FWISH

“He’s going to run!” the dragon-duck called out. “Stop him!”

Lord Malice was caught off guard as his focus was on his escape instead of his weapon.

SLASH!

A rainbow trail of claw marks tore away at Lord Malice’s armor.

PYOO

Malice found himself dropping Fluttershy as a bolt of electricity struck hard upon his chest.
“Curses!” he growled while raising his Monado. The lens then flicked until an image of a doll with numerous pins in it appeared.

STING!

Everyone in the cottage flinched as a surge of pain shot through their bodies. This gave Malice the time he needed to escape out of the cottage’s back door.

PWOOM

Yosh was still recovering from the surge of pain when another vision came to him. However, unlike other visions, this one was narrated by Pinkie Pie as a scene unfolded between herself and the cat man.
“So this meanie-face cat guy shows up in Ponyville and I’m like ‘oh, yay! Some pony new!’. Well, this cat was not nice. He was mean. Very mean. Meaner than any meanie ever! He said he wasn’t interested in a party and through this thing at me and I got sucked up and trapped inside this snowglobe thing where apparently laughter is made into agony. Fortunately I was able to use him using the bad side of my element to send you this vision of the good side of my element so you can use it with your Monado. Save us, Yosh! Tell Dashie to knock that cat’s socks off and help Rarity and Applejack as he’s trying to get us all to destroy The Tree Of Harmony!”

FWOOM

The dragon-duck collapsed as Pinkie’s loud voice with the vision overwhelmed him.

“Yosh!” cried Isabelle as she, along with the others, returned to normal. “Are you alright?”

“I…,” he started to reply as the shih tzu helped him to his feet. “Pinkie Pie was talking to me during one of those visions this thing gives me.”

“What did she say?” asked Starlight.

Yosh’s frosted-over eyes grew wide.
“She said she had already been captured by the cat guy!” he panicked. “He used the opposite of her element to hurt us just now!”

THUMP
Fluttershy fainted upon hearing this news on top of the scary experience she had just been through.

“Did she say anything else about the others?” Starlight further inquired.

Isabelle latched herself alongside Yosh as he appeared very fatigued.

“Applejack and Rarity are still free,” stated Yosh.

“Rarity!” gasped Spike as he darted for the door. “We’ve got to help her!”

“I’m staying here with Fluttershy,” stated Discord. “No. Forget that. I’m taking Fluttershy to my realm until this all blows over.”

SNAP-CLICK
POOF

“Looks like it’s just us now,” shrugged Starlight. “I think I can teleport us to Rarity’s boutique.”

Isabelle jingled the bells in her hair and Yosh nodded to let her know he was in agreement with the periwinkle Unicorn’s statement. The shih tzu then helped the dragon-duck to be near Starlight.

“Here we go!” Starlight announced nervously as she focused her thoughts and feelings on the Carousel Boutique. They were all then winked off to where Spike believed the cat would go next.