• Published 26th Aug 2018
  • 350 Views, 1 Comments

Monado Of Harmony - Yosh-E-O



Isabelle and Yosh are in for quite the adventure upon discovering The Monado Of Harmony.

  • ...
 1
 350

Chapter 8 - Battle At The Boutique

SLAM!
CRASH!

Rarity was in her boutique working on an order when she heard the sound of something hitting hard against the front of her home.

WHAP!
FWOOM!
CRASH!

The fashionista grew a displeased expression as she gave up on using her Unicorn magic to keep her sewing supplies at hoof.
“That’s it!” she shouted irately. “Some pony’s about to get a piece of my mind!”

CRASH-ACK!

“Ow!” gasped Spike as he crashed through the front door of the Carousel Boutique.

“Spike?” gasped Rarity as she went to check on the injured dragon. “What’s going-”

“-Generosity,” sneered the cat as his yellow eyes glared towards the white Unicorn. “Or should I say, Greed?”

Spike forced himself up and stood in front of Rarity with his arms outstretched.
“You’ll have to get through me first!” he boomed.

“Spikey-Wikey!” shrieked Rarity as Lord Malice pulled out his Monado.

“That won’t be a problem,” the feline grinned as the glass lens flicked until the symbol of the dagger over the broken cartoon heart appeared. “You’ll just give her to me.”

“No…!” Spike strained as the Monado Of Anarchy started to bewitch him. “I… won’t…”

***

POOF

Starlight, Yosh, and Isabelle appeared outside of the Boutique’s broken front door.

PWOOM

Yosh was immediately provided a vision that showed Spike tossing Rarity towards the cat.

FWOOM

“Hurry!” cried Yosh. “Spike is in trouble!”

“The cat’s already in there?” Starlight asked with worry.

“Yes,” nodded Yosh. “I think I can help as the Monado Of Harmony is telling me to do so.”

Isabelle watched as Yosh raised his Monado into the air.

TINK-TINK-TINK
WHOOSH!

“Behold the Monado’s power!” the dragon-duck chirped as Starlight and Isabelle were enchanted once more.

“I’m ready,” said Starlight as she faced the broken door.

“Stay back, Mayor,” stated isabelle. “I’ll make sure everyone stays safe.”

***

The Monado Of Anarchy pulsed with dark energy as Spike desperately fought against its influence.

“Spike?” worried Rarity. “Are you okay?”

“I… won’t….,” he strained. “Rare… Rare… Rarity…”

BZZT!

“Argh!” hissed Lord Malice as electricity struck his back.

“That’s enough!” declared Starlight. “Return our friends at once!”

TINK

“You’re anguish is all you’ll receive!” Lord Malice growled as the symbol of the doll with pins in it appeared on his Monado.

“Shield apple!” announced Isabelle as she threw a fruit in front of Starlight and herself.

SPLAT!

The fruit exploded but the Monado Of Anarchy’s effect was stopped.

“Curses!” Lord Malice roared. “Harmony is still too strong!”

Starlight worked her horn to discover she also was able to cast ice magic.
“Time to put you on ice,” she stated while preparing the elemental magic the Monado granted her.

Isabelle pulled out an orange.
“Juice bomb ready,” she beamed as the fruit started to give off rainbow sparkles.


“Drat!” snarled Lord Malice.

FLAP-AP
SCRUNCH

“RARITY!” shouted Spike. “RUN!”

Starlight and Isabelle held their positions as Spike wrapped himself around the shoulders of the villain.

“Fool!” Lord Malice boomed as he turned and threw his Monado towards Rarity.

“Ah!” the white Unicorn screamed as she was absorbed into the Monado Of Anarchy.

TINK

“RARITY!” Spike wailed as he felt his primal dragon side come alive.

ROOORWWWTTTHHHH

Spike belched a massive blast of green flame upon the cat. This engulfed the agent of Anarchy in flames that made very short work of burning away the rest of his armor. However it did nothing else.

“I know what to do with you,” Lord Malice said calmly while picking up his Monado and allowing the lens to flip about until a symbol of a hoof pulling a bag of bits from another hoof appeared. “You’ll work for me!”

THWUMP!

Isabelle turned to see Yosh awkwardly trying to use the Monado as a white cane.
“Mayor!” she cried.

“Spike!” cried Yosh. “Don’t jump! He’ll get Rarity!”

“Too late!” the Agent Of Anarchy barked as he ran for the back of the boutique. “Have fun!”

“Have fun?” pondered Starlight.

“SPIKE… WANT!” boomed a deep voice.

Everyone turned to see that Spike had started to grow in size as he madly gathered everything in sight within his ever-growing claws.