• Published 18th Aug 2018
  • 839 Views, 17 Comments

PlutoVerse: Tirek's Arc - Vchart920



With certain events starting to take place, Celestia and Luna have no choice but to attempt to reform Tirek. Unfortunately for Rarity, she's been the one chosen to take on the task.

  • ...
9
 17
 839

A Visit Gone Wrong

With a kick in his step, Spike walked through the castle, a pleased smile on his face as he made his way through. He’d been waiting for this, ever since he got that letter. Recalling the look on Twilight’s face, the rant that followed after made him more excited as he passed the castle entrance. His happy beat was stopped the moment he heard a knock on the door. It was so late, who could possibly be in need of friendship help? Begrudgingly, he walked to the doors and opened the one on his right.

The moment he saw the visitor, it hit him. “What did you do?”

The centaur took a short huff before grumbling out, “I need to see Twilight.”

For a moment, Spike took in those words, giving the smuggest smile. “And why is that? Friendship problem? Diplomacy? Finally fed up with Rarity and accepting your reformation?”

His face twisted into a grimace. “If I said, she would hang my head above the fireplace. You want details, go ask her.”

“Oooohhh. Chocolate or ice cream?”

“Both. Raspberry since it seems to mean something.”

Spike’s face contorted into a pained, concerned expression. “That’s a special kind of bad.” He stepped aside, opening the door further. “Come on in.” Tirek stalked inside the castle without another word. “Twilight’s got a lot going on right now so she’s going to be a bit.” He gestured to the waiting room off to the side. “You can sit in there and I’ll come get you when she’s ready.” Spike strolled off, no longer taking the same, upbeat stride as before as he made his way to Twilight’s room.

Tirek didn’t have much of a choice in the matter and took a seat. His teeth clenched in his jaw and held his face in his hands. He messed it up, he planned to take advantage of her, but it’s gone a bit too far. Her emotions have skyrocketed and he had no idea how to handle it, how to handle her.

A small squeal of joy brought Tirek from his worries. It was a distinct voice, that of a child. “Daddy! Daddy! You’re home! I’ve missed you so much!” This piqued Tirek’s interest, it had to be the little alicorn’s father. He couldn’t pass the opportunity to take a peak. He snuck his way to the source of the excitement. The closer he got, the stronger than anticipation grew. It wasn’t long until he heard another voice.

“My, how you have grown! Are you sure you are the same daughter I left?” His voice was deep, sophisticated, it sent familiar and unwanted feelings through him. The door leading to the room was open every so slightly. Carefully, he pushed it wider, enough to allow him to peer inside. Within, he saw a well dressed pony holding little Evening, long fangs extended from his mouth and wings like a bat’s lay on the bag on his back. Sitting not too far away was the butler, no longer appearing as a pegasus, but a bat pony. Yet he knew full well the one holding the child was not a bat pony.

Evening giggled. “Of course I am!”

“Hmmmm, I do not know, she could have been replaced by a cuter filly.”

She continued to giggle, louder now. “It’s me!”

“There are ways to test this. Method one….” In a swift motion, he laid her on her back and tickled her belly. “See how ticklish she is!”

The filly squealed with laughter, wriggling about as she tried to get away from his grasp. “Daddy, stop!”

“Method two, ask why there are peering eyes.” His dark glare hit Tirek, revealing his golden eyes. Evening looked between the door and her father, confused as to what he said.

Tirek was taken aback by this. He was as quiet as he could be yet the stallion still heard. He might as well come out and show himself. Tirek pushed the door open all the way and stepped in. “Evening,” he greeted.

“You could have started with that.” He sneered slightly, continuing to hold his glare.

“Hi, Tirek!” Evening chimed. “What are you doing here so late?”

“I’m here to see Twilight about something.”

His sneer turned to amused interest. “And why would that be?”

“That is business I have with her and her alone.”

Evening patted her dad to get his attention. “Don’t mind him, Daddy. Momma and Rarity are trying to get him to be nice and make friends! He’s still learning.”

The bat winged creature stifled a laugh. “Is he now? Miss Sparkle seemed to have left that out from her letters. I see it is going as well as one could expect.” Tirek huffed in annoyance.

“What are you doing here?!” A voice cried out. Running into view of both the bat creature and Tirek was Twilight accompanied by Spike. “I thought you told him to wait.” She snarled at Spike.

Spike crossed his arms. “I pointed him to the room. What, did you want me to babysit him? And what’s the big deal if he sees him, he’d find out eventually.”

Twilight let out an exasperated moan, wings dropped against her side.

“Miss Sparkle, how wonderful it is to see you-” The creature made his way toward her only to be stopped by her hoof.

“Hold it right there! You can’t simply walk back in here like you haven’t missed a whole year of our child’s life with only a letter or two for communication! There’s no way whatever this ‘important business venture’ of yours was could keep you from trying to contact us more frequently or tell me what was going on while I raised our child on my own!”

The creature gave a soft huff. “Miss Sparkle, I did not tell you what my business was because you would either nag me or demand to come along.”

“And why would I do that?!”

“Because I was attempting to secure hers and your safety.” Twilight stood there, blinking as she gave a blank stare. “I told you I have many enemies. Seeing as you are set on bringing us into the spotlight, I had to ensure that none would try to come after you or our child, and so, I spent this past year fighting, buying, and securing that insurance.”

“You did what?!” She pressed her face into his. “I can’t believe you! What if you got hurt?! What if you got killed?! What if they tried anything while you were gone?!”

“Why did you think I left Steward?”

“And you couldn’t have told me?! I could have helped you! I’m a princess, I’ve saved Equestria dozens of times and that’s only talking about Equestria, you know I’m far from helpless!” The creature placed a hoof on her lips.

“I am here, safe, well, and your lives and happiness secure. Can we not focus on that?” She continued to glare at him. “What if I gave you a hoof massage and fed you grapes or something? Would that satisfy you? Perhaps take Evening for a day or week so you can relax.” Her stare refused to wave, the heat from her year of built up frustration rising to its peak. “I brought gifts.” A pair of shadowy claws rose from the ground removing the bag from his back and revealing all kinds of treasures from ancient books and scrolls to charms and rare ingredients for potions and incantations.

“Is… is that?”

“Yes, a book on far away magics unknown to Equestria and here, a book from a whole other dimension going over the properties of foreign elements that could possibly be constructed with our known ones here.” Twilight carefully took the books in her magic, others in her hooves as her eyes shimmered with curiosity. She felt over their covers and flipped through the crisp and old pages alike. So much knowledge right in front of her she never knew existed. She looked back to the creature, glare finally subsiding.

“I want a good, long massage to make up for that year.” She took the books and walked over to Tirek, but before she spoke with him, she turned back around and pointed at him again. “And I’ll take that week now.”

“Of course, Miss Sparkle.”

Her eyes softened. “I’m glad you’re back, even if you should have stayed in better contact… you can stay in the castle for a bit if you’d like.”

The creature smiled at her warmly. “I would be happy to be your guest, there is much for us to discuss.” He stood up and motioned for Steward and Evening to follow him. The trio left the room leaving Tirek and Twilight alone.

Twilight took a moment to gather herself, taking in a deep breath and letting it out. “So, what is going on with you and Rarity?”

Tirek stood for a moment, processing what he had just witnessed the last few minutes. “I need advice. Rarity has been… a lot to handle. She’s getting mood swings and always seems to be more tired than usual.”

“Did you do anything to rile her up?” She looked to him as if he had some idea of what the answer was.

He tried his best to make his answer sound true. “I have no idea. Anything I do could have set her off.”

Twilight narrowed her eyes. “Look, I don’t care what you did. The fact you’re here trying to fix it is enough for me to overlook it, but I can’t help you if you don’t give me some idea.”

His frustration was apparent on his face. “She told me not to divulge any details or else she’ll have my head.”

She slapped her hooves into her face, taking a moment to think on this. After almost a minute had passed, her hooves slide down and she regained composure. “Have you considered taking her out to dinner, going shopping, the spa, gem hunting? Something nice that she would like to get her mind off whatever’s stressing her out.”

“How can I?! She doesn't have that much energy. I had to help her at the store yesterday, she got too tired on her own.”

“Why not set something up at the boutique? Maybe you could make her a nice lunch outside…. Can you cook? You know what, I’ll send Spike, I don’t even want to risk you poisoning her - and by poison I mean cook something so horrible, it makes her sicker. At the very least, he can walk you through what to do to help her relax.”

“If you think it’s a good idea. At this point, I’ll try anything to get her to stop nagging and complaining.”

“Twilight!” Spike burst back into the room. Behind him, Rarity was being dragged in by a highly concerned Fluttershy and the creature from before. Her eyes were nearly rolling back into her head as her body hung limp in their hooves. Twilight stepped back in shock, quickly pulling over a chair for her.

“I don’t know what’s going on! At one point, she was sort of okay, but then she collapsed and I didn’t know what to do!” Fluttershy cried out, panic deep in her eyes.

“Thankfully, I know what the issue is.” The creature added as he helped Rarity onto the chair.

Rarity breathed heavily, tired and worn. “Please, just tell me so I can fix it….” She heaved with every word as she laid limply.

“She is pregnant.” The room went dead silent. No one dare spoke a word. Rarity managed to prop herself up enough to face the creature.

“Pre-Pr-Pregnant?!” She squeaked, eyes wider than they’ve ever been.

The creature turned to her, a sarcastic look on his face. “Yes, dear, pregnant. What happens when a mare and a stallion come together alone in their sanctum.”

“I know… how it works!”

Tirek snapped out of his daze long enough to ask the creature, “How the hell would you know?”

He jeered his head back toward Tirek. “I am a doctor, Dr. Philter, seeing as I have yet to introduce myself.”

Twilight, despite her concerns for her friend’s condition, couldn’t help but give the biggest, fattest, smuggest grin she could muster. “And who would the father be?”

Philter returned the smile giving a more subtle one of his own. “My guess would be Sir Know it All over there.” He pointed to Tirek. “Tell me I am wrong.”

“Rarity would never!” Fluttershy exclaimed, looking to her friend, hoping for an answer. Rarity was unable to speak, her mouth opening and closing over and over in her state of shock.

“We are waiting, Miss Rarity.”

“FINE!” In one large burst of built up energy, Rarity exploded. “We had passionate, sloppy, messy sex! Is that what you wanted to hear?! And I loved it!” She flopped back into her chair like a rag doll after giving the confession of her life time. Fluttershy fainted, Spike catching her by the hoof, gently lowering her to the ground.

“Yes!” Twilight pumped her hoof into the air, a massive, toothy grin plastered on her face.

“Oh, the chastful Rarity, falling into trouble. What was it you said all that time ago? About being more… responsible?” Philter leered at her mischievously.

Rarity snarled. “Philter….”

“Some would say you are a, what did you call it? A slut?” She let off a long, frustrated moan as she shot daggers at Philter.

Twilight placed a hoof on her shoulder. “Don’t worry, we’ll be there for you like you were for me. We can be sluts together.”

“One day… I will make you two pay….” Rarity spoke hoarsely, snarling at the pair.

“May I recommend having Rarity receive extra assistance during this time seeing how extreme her reaction is?”

Twilight smiled at him. “Doctor’s orders?”

He returned it. “Plenty of bed rest and perhaps her lover could be of use in this time of need since he is partially responsible.”

“I agree, perhaps that’ll teach them to take this more seriously. You know, having a baby is a great way to help with bonding, wouldn’t you say?”

“Very. Tirek could learn to be more caring and Rarity becoming a better teacher.”

“I can help!” Spike lifted a claw while using his wings to fan Fluttershy. “Once Fluttershy recovers.”

“Thank you, Spike.” She spoke wearily, while regaining her consciousness. “I… I would like to help too.”

“Fluttershy….” Rarity looked to her surprised.

She pushed herself up a bit. “It was a bit of a shock, but I want to be there for you so long as you don’t blow up like that.” Slowly, she got onto her hooves and walked over to Rarity. “You’re my friend, I will always be there for you no matter what like I was for Twilight. Philter turned out to be a good creature and I think Tirek can too. Maybe this is just what you both need to learn to get along. It’s a little… much, but having Philter around has been nice so I’m sure this can work out.” Her sweet smile sent tears in Rarity's eyes.

“Oh, Fluttershy.” She tried to reach out to hug her, but Fluttershy gently wrapped her legs around her first. “What would I do without you…?”

Philter looked to Tirek. “I believe that is enough excitement for one day. How about you help her get home while Fluttershy and Spike figure out how to handle this situation? I will come about now and again to keep an eye on her and the baby unless abortion is on the table.”

Tirek couldn’t argue with that. He was as guilty as she was and he’d own to his mistake. He leaned down to pick the unicorn up in his arms. “We’ll talk about it and get back to you. Let’s get you home and into bed.” The last sentence came out more grumbled than the prior. He made his way out the castle straight to the boutique. His head swam with a mix of emotions: anger, confusion, bitterness, shame, embarrassment, to name a few.

“You… you’re helping me….” Her words were more drawn out, more exhausted than before as her limbs swung limply.

“Save your energy. I hate your whining and complaining, but you being exhausted sounds worse. I’ll get you home, in bed, and then you need to sleep.”

There was so much she wanted to say, her shock that he’s taking this so seriously, how glad she is that he’s still here, that he’s not immediately screaming to kill the baby or trying to strangle her so she didn’t have the choice, killing two birds with one stone. Yet she didn’t, she simply rested in his muscular arms, doing as he said.

Tirek strode into the boutique, trying not to slam the door behind him. He started to make his way upstairs before her breathy voice stopped him. “Could you… could you stay with me…?”

He looked down to her skeptically as he continued up the steps. “Are you sure you’re not delusional from exhaustion?”

“I don’t… I don’t want to be… alone….”

He sighed through his nostrils. “If that’s what you want, then I will.” Tirek entered her room and set her on the bed, pulling the covers over her. He folded his hooves under him and rested his torso on the edge of the bed next to her.

“Thank you….” She breathed as her mind sank under the comfort of her own bed and a soul beside her. “For… for everything….” Slowly her mind slipped into slumber, body reaching peak exhaustion as the soothing warmth of the covers and soft pillow lulled her to sleep. Tirek narrowed his eyes at her. Maybe his plan was working? He’d have to find out once she was able to walk on her own again. He rested his head in the crook of his elbow and closed his eyes for the night.

Author's Note:

Really getting on the ball with this story. Should be done with the story soon and onto uploading them within the next month or so.