• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 2,327 Views, 86 Comments

Alicorns and Creatures - Alvaxerox



A new visitor comes to Equestria and helps around and discovers friendship and true love.

  • ...
28
 86
 2,327

Hurry back!

Author's Note:

Sorry if this is rushed.

Shining Armor have been working on the suit for a while. He wanted everything to be perfect for when Twilight tries it on. So after finally adding the finishing touches on it, he went to take a little nap. "She is gonna love it." He said to himself.


An hour and a half later...

Rarity and Rainbow Dash got out of the spa room feeling very refreshed. When they saw Spike walking out too, they see Twilight with him. "She is definitely not our Twilight." Rarity said.

"Yeah, she more of a wild Twilight." Rainbow Dash said.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash walked up to the human/dragon couple. "It's obvious that you would sneak into the boys room to be with Spike." Rarity said.

"Well it's more then that now." Spike said.

"You bet baby." Twilight said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Twilight giggled. "Spike is my true love. And we shared it." She said.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash's jaws were dropped. "WHAT!" They both said.

"But your a human, and he's a dragon. Dragons lay eggs." Rarity said.

"Well, we did it." Twilight said. "I feel like that woman in that shape of water movie."

"That's disgusting." Rainbow Dash said. "But I don't want to hear more about it. Let's just see if that brother of yours is done yet."

The 4 of them walked to where Shining Armor was. And he woke up. "Oh good you made it." Shining said. "Okay Twilight, the suit is now ready. Try it on."

Twilight put on the containment suit. She felt more strong.

"I love it. Thanks Shining Armor." She said.

"With the suit, you can control your enhanced powers. Give it a try with some drones." Shining Armor said.

Twilight used her powers again but this time no unexpected power overloads. She managed to destroy 30 drones. "I am so awesome right now."

"Wow. We'll have to study the magic from Equestria to understand it's enhancement on normal powers." Shining Armor said.


Later...

Twilight wanted to show Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Spike some stuff around her hometown, Canterlot City. She promised her brother she'll be back to explain something. So she showed them movie theaters, donuts, and she also showed them something they don't like. Meat. "You eat animals here?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well to be fair yes." Twilight said as she takes a bite off a hamburger. "You eat food like this too but you have hay or flowers in your sandwiches."

"We're ponies. We don't eat meat." Rarity said. "If Fluttershy saw this she would be have a heart attack."

"Oh well." Twilight said. "What about you Spike?"

"I mostly eat gems and diamonds." Spike said. "None of the dragons in Equestria eat meat. Only creatures that are not ponies or dragons."


Later...

Twilight showed them a fun club where people hang out, dance and eat food and play arcade. Rarity dances on the dance floor, amazed everybody. Rainbow Dash plays on the arcade, and Twilight and Spike sat at the table, enjoying their food. "Twilight, I know you are practically a human version of my Twilight. But you seem to be the greatest girl I've ever met."

"I feel the same way Spike. In fact, being in Equestria all those months... Believe me or not... I kinda want to stay in Equestria forever. You know, live there, to be with you." Twilight said.

"What?" Spike was shocked. "But your a human, you belong on Earth." He said.

"Yeah... But Equestria is full of amazing things. And I wouldn't mind if I be a part.of your world. And... Possibly be a dragon like you." Twilight said.

"Wait... You want to be a dragon in Equestria?" Spike asked in confusion.

"Living with ponies is great, but I'm more of a wild girl, and after seeing the dragons... I feel like I want be a dragon to fit in with your community." Twilight replied.

"But what about your family?" Spike asked.

"I can see them whenever I want, now that I know where the wormhole is. But yeah, I'll be a dragon. But I'm willing to that my chances to be part of Equestria." Twilight said.

"Well, I do love the idea because I do love Twilight." Spike said. "But we should focus on Trevelyan and Nightmare Moon before we make any commitments."

Just then, Twilight's communicator started beeping. She noticed that Shining Armor has an urgent message for her. "Twilight, get back to the Red Warriors HQ now. Because... That traitor Trevelyan is here! And he's looking for you! Hurry." Shining Armor said.

"Don't worry big brother, we're on our way." Twilight said. She ran to get Rarity and Rainbow Dash. "Girls, and Spike, we need to get back to the HQ, Trevelyan is here."

"What?" Rarity asked. "He's back?"

"Oh yeah, about time for some action." Rainbow Dash said.

"We better hurry." Spike said.

They all left the club and go stop Trevelyan.

To be continued...