• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 2,330 Views, 86 Comments

Alicorns and Creatures - Alvaxerox



A new visitor comes to Equestria and helps around and discovers friendship and true love.

  • ...
28
 86
 2,330

Proof

2 weeks have passed since everypony have forgiven each other. Twilight continues to live her life in Equestria. She even helped Ponyville protect itself from evil creatures, giving them some defenses.

Rainbow accepted her Twilight Sparkle's death, and was able to move on.

Twilight continues her relationship with Spike, she didn't mind that she's makes out with a human size talking dragon.

The next day...

A green unicorn was walking to Ponyville and she was greeted by an earth pony. "Bon Bon!"

"Lyra!" The two ponies hugged and kissed each other on the lips. "I'm so happy to see you again Lyra. You've been gone for a month."

"You know i was studying for a while for proof that humans are real." Lyra said.

"Well you were right Lyra." Bon Bon said. "A human being crash landed in Ponyville while you were gone. Everypony now believes you."

"Wait. Your serious!? There's a human among us for real?" Lyra said in shocking awe.

"Yes. She's a red guardian from a world called Earth." Bon Bon said. "She's living here now."

"I gotta see this for myself. Where is she?" Lyra asked.

"She lives at the Golden Oaks Library." Bon Bon said. Lyra ran as fast as she can we Bon Bon shook her head. "It's good to have her back."

Twilight was enjoying a nice quiet afternoon with Spike, cuddling on the couch. "Say Twilight, don't you ever get tired of wearing that uniform?" Spike asked.

"Well yeah. But I still love it. I made an oath that I will keep this uniform on to make me feel powerful." Twilight said. "Besides. You have seen my physique body."

"You've seen mine too." Spike said while blushing. "Hey Twilight listen. There's something I've been meaning to ask you. There's a dragon lord named Ember. She invited me to her coronation and I want to know if you want to go with me?" He asked.

"Sure Spike. I'll come. Besides I've heard some dragons made fun of you for hanging out with ponies. I wonder what they'll say about humans." Twilight said.

"Probably that your a hairless monkey." Spike said.

Twilight slapped him. "That's not funny."

"Well you have to be careful. Dragons are violent. And they would like to relax and hot boiling lava. Literal lava." Spike said.

"Well I could make up a spell from my powers to make my skin ammune to lava. That would surprise the dragons so much." Twilight said.

"You could do that?" Spike asked.

"Of course. We Red Guardians come up with immunity spells that can last for a day. That's how we survive space and intensive ice water." Twilight explained.

"Alrighty then." Spike said. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Spike got uo from the couch and opened the door to see an excited Lyra Heartstrings. "Lyra? Long time no see. How you been?"

"I've been good. I heard there was a human here?" Lyra said. Spike nodded. "Can I meet her, please?"

"Uh... Sure." Spike said. "Hey Twilight, come over here."

Twilight walked to the doorway where Spike was. "Oh hi there. My name is Twilight Sparkle, I am a former Red Guardian."

"Former?" Lyra asked.

"It's a long story... I don't wanna get into details." Twilight said. "So who are you?"

"My name is Lyra Heartstrings. And for years I've been studying humans. And I've recently heard my research has payed off." Lyra said. "I can't believe I'm talking to an actual human being."

Twilight and Spike let Lyra in cause she had lots of questions for Twilight. Twilight answered some questions about how humans work and stuff. Twilight even explained that humans come from a planet called Earth. Lyra wrote down everything in her notebook.

"Wow Twilight. Earth sounds amazing. It's kinda like Equestria. Only ponies and other animals are primitive. And no humans exist here." Lyra said.

"Yeah. Although I kinda miss Earth." Twilight said.

"But Rainbow Dash destory your ship." Lyra pointed out.

"Yeah but she only did it cause I reminded her of her best friend." Twilight said. "I forgave her."

"Well it's always been my dream to live on a world with humans. And after how you described it Twilight, I can help you. I want to go to Earth to live there. Be amongst the humans. Tell them about Equestria. I want Bon Bon to live with me there after we get married." Lyra said.

"Aw... Congratulations." Twilight said. "Do you plan to propose to her?"

"Very soon I will. And I bet I can get some help with other people from Manehatten to help build you a new ship." Lyra said.

"Are you sure Lyra?" Twilight said. "I don't know if Earth would be a good place for you to live on, I mean your an anthropomorphic talking pony."

"And your dating an anthropomorphic talking dragon." Lyra said.

"Okay I see your point." Twilight said.

"Please Twilight. Promise me once the ship is built, and me and Bon Bon are married, you take me and Bon Bon to your home?" Lyra asks Twilight.

"Alright Lyra. I promise." Twilight said.

"Pinkie promise?" Lyra asked.

Twilight crossed her pinky finger to Lyra's pinky finger. "Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a thorn in my eye."

"NO! That's not how a Pinkie promise works." Pinkie jumped out of nowhere after hearing Twilight's Pinkie promise. "It's cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

"That's how the pinky promise works on Earth." Twilight said.

"Then earth will need some life lessons from me." Pinkie said as she bounces away.

"Oy." Later... Lyra walked out the door saying goodbye. "Thanks for everything Twilight Sparkle, and since your no longer a red guardian, you can still be a hero. Bye."

Spike walked to the doorway. "Lyra's got a point Twilight. You still have your snow pattern suit. Maybe it's time you put that red guardian uniform away for now." He said.

"Good point Spike. Maybe it's time I be a real superhero." Twilight said. I'll wear my snow pattern uniform to Lord Ember's Coronation."

To be continued...