• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 2,327 Views, 86 Comments

Alicorns and Creatures - Alvaxerox



A new visitor comes to Equestria and helps around and discovers friendship and true love.

  • ...
28
 86
 2,327

Epilogue: I am home

Author's Note:

The beginning of this chapter is a little saucy. But its a love story. Thank you for reading.

Some twilight renders were made by my friend Bigtime99 to add for my story. Give credit to him.

The next day...

"Wakey wakey..." Spike wakes up, fully recovered. And he sees he's on his bed. His clothes were stripped except his underpants. He looks that he was back in his room at the treebrary. The he looks at the side of his bed and he sees... a purple dragon standing beside him. Her body was swollen with muscles. She has a firm body. He thought it was a dream until he looked up and see who the purple dragon was. He was in shock. "Hey there big boy. You got me worried scared last night."

Spike realized who it was. "T-Twilight? Is that you?" He asked.

"Its me baby. New and improved." Twilight said.

"What happened to you?" Spike asked. "You look like... Me."

So Twilight sat on his bed and explained everything. The yellow gem being called the Mind Stone. Transforming into Friendquestria, defeating Nightmare Moon and turning her back into Princess Luna, and how the elements of harmony and the mind stone altered Twlight's body chemistry to become an equestrian dragon. "So... This is what I am now. A super strong and super hot dragon." Twilight said.

"Wow. You do look hot. But your really like me." Spike said. "But what about your family back on Earth? How woudl they react to this?"

"That's the thing. Equestria is like my real home. Where I can finally be who I want to be. A crazy, radical dragon guardian." Twilight said. "And you know... now that I'm a real dragon. We don't have to hold back. Let's share this morning."

"As you wish..." Spike said grinning as Twilight made out with him like no tomorrow as they share the morning.

Later...

Twilight put back on her clothes after making love with Spike all morning. She also put his clothes back on too. She was thinking, if she and Spike were to have a future together, would that mean she would lay eggs? Did her anatomy change that much? She rather not know. She looks at her dragon lover as he smiles.

"Love you babe." Spike said.

"Love you too Spikey-wikey." Twilight said.

"Funny thing. Rarity use to call me that." Spike said.

"That is funny." Twiight giggled. "Come on. We should get going. We have a celebration to attend to. And My and other Twilight are the guest of honors."

"Really. Alright. let's go." Spike said as Twilight grabbed underneath his arms flew over to Canterlot.


Later...

Everypony arrived in Canterlot for the celebration party. The return of Princess Luna. Spike walked up to the girls who had front row seats. "So Spike, what do you think of new Twilight?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well. She is even more beautiful then ever. Though the boney spikes on her back, that's a little creepy but it'll be some getting use to." Spike said.

"Well, your one lucky dragon to have a cool looking dragon as a marefriend." Rainbow Dash said.

"Thanks Dashie." Spike said as he gives Rainbow Dash a fist bump.


Meanwhile...

Twilight and Dragon Twilight were getting ready for the announcement. "Hey other me?" Dragon Twilight said. "How are your new legs?"

"Well, they will be some getting use to. but I am able to wear shoes or boots again." Twilight said as she shows her new outfit.

"But I do have a question for you. I know you sent a scroll to your family that you decided to stay in Equestria, casue of your... new appearance. But, we are both name Twilight Sparkle. Their can't be two of us, right?"

"Yeah I knew you would bring that up. That's why I have an idea." Dragon Twilight said. "I plan to make an announcment about it. Before I leave with Spike."

"Leaving? where?" Twilight asked.

"I'll explain soon." Dragon Twilight took Twilight with her to the balcony where Celestia was as she makes her announcement.


"Citizen of Canterlot and visitors from Ponyville. I am please to annonce that the ancient prophecy has come to pass. The goddess of friendship as return thanks to our brave heroes. Rarity, the element of generosity." Princess Celestia as everypony applaud Rarity.

"Fluttershy, the element of kindess." Everypony cheered for Fluttershy. She may be shy but she was happy.

"Applejack, the element of honesty." Everypony clapped their hands and cheered for Applejack. Applejack simply tips her hat at them.

"Pinkie Pie, the element of laughter." As everypony cheers for Pinkie Pie, she ripped her overalls off and shows her boxing onesie.

"Rainbow Dash, the element of loyalty." Rainbow Dash got into a super cool pose as everypony cheered for her.

"And Twilight Sparkle of Earth, the element of Magic. Who saved us all, she and her friends saved our Twilight Sparkle of Equestria. And Twilight of Earth, has become one of us. And she has requested me to make a legal name for her. Since Equestria can only have one Twilight Sparkle. From now on, call her Twilight Tara Sparkle." Twilight and Tara walked out onto the balcony as everypony cheered hooray for the Tara and the return of Twilight Sparkle.

"Because of these girls. They have saved my sister. Princess Luna."

"Although, she may feel welcomed back at home. She has decided to spend her time for a month in the dungeon to pay for her crimes. But I will asure you, she will be welcome back to the throne when she's done her time." Princess Celestia said. "Now to our heroes of Friendquestria. Come to the stage, and be noticed of your heroics."

So the reunited mane 6, Tara and Spike walked up to the stage and embraced everypony's applauses.

Everyone celebrated by having a big party thanks to Pinkie Pie. And they cheered, And Dragon Twilight lifted Spike in the air to kiss him.

Applejack, Applebloom, Big mac and Granny Smith gave away free cider for everypony. Rainbow Dash helped Scootaloo learn to use her wings other then flying. But for a super jump. Even Spitfire help train her too. Rarity and Sweetie Belle dance on the dancefloor with fighting moves. And Fluttershy and her animals became a petting zoo. She even reunited with her old girlfriend Treehugger. A fellow free spirit. Everypony had a great time.


3 days later...

"Your leaving?" Applebloom asked.

"Yeah Applebloom. Its time for me to go. But I'm not going to Earth. I sent a message to my family. And they understand." Tara said.


Meanwhile...

Nightlight and Twilight Velvet received a leter from their daughter Twilight. Shining Armor and Cadence came into the living room to see the letter. It reads:

Dear Mom, Dad, Shining Armor and Cadence.

I've saved both our home and Equestria. I've saved two worlds. But something has changed. There was a side effect from the equestrian magic, and I'm turned into what my boyfriend is. I'm an equestrian dragon now. I'm one of them now. I always felt that Equestria was my home. They treated me like one of them when I was frist stranded there. But now I am one of them. This is a new chapter in my life. I decided to stay in Equestria forever. The magic that implifies my power is too much to control on earth. Equestria was powerful magic. And I can contain it there. But I promise I will come visit for holidays and birthdays. And if you like, maybe one day, you can visit yourself. I love you all. Take care of Earth for me. Enjoy your lives. As I enjoy my new life. With a name that will separate me from my pony counterpart. thank you for everything. And goodbye now.

I love you.

Your daughter always. Your little Twiliy, your little sister best friend forever,
Twilight Tara Sparkle.

"Take care Twilight." Nightlight said.

"We'll miss you." Velvet said.

"So long sis." Shining Armor said.

"Have a nice new life Twilight. I hope your happy." Cadence said.

"She'll be alright Cadence. Twilight is a strong indenpenent young woman." Nightlight said.

"And I know in my heart. She will keep her promise to come back for birthdays and holidays." Velvet said.

"I know a way to send her letters. And soon. We'll have an announcement for her very soon." Shining said as he places his hand on Cadence's belly. "She's gonna be aunt soon. But not yet. Its not time."


"If your not going back to Earth. Where are you going?" Pinkie said.

"I'm going to the dragonlands. I talked to Lord Ember after I revealed to her that I am one of her now. I'm going to help make those ancient ruins into a dragon city of the modern age for all dragon and creature visitors. Spike is coming with me. We're kinda engaged." Tara said.

"WOW! Congratulations." Pinkie Pie said. "But it won't the same without you."

"We've been through a lot since you crash landed to Equestria." Rainbow Dash said.

"I know. But Equestria only needs one Twilight Sparkle." Tara said. "And you girls got a lot of catching up to do."

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Fluttershy, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Applebloom see Twilight walking towards them in a new outfit.

"Tara's right. I I have a lot to do. And some amends to make. And In her honor. I have made us a headquarters. Part of Tara's honor. Is that she made us become heroes. And its our turn to protect our world. I call it... the Power Ponies initiative. Wanna join?"

"Aw yeah I do!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Sign me up darling." Rarity said.

"YES YES YES! I can't wait to be a real superhero!" Pinkie said with excitment.

"You bet." Applejack said.

"Yay." Fluttershy quietly said,

"The Applebloomers would love to join." Applebloom said as her friends nodded in agreement.

"Its all settled now. Its time for me and Spike to go." Tara said.

"We promise to stay in touch." Spike said.

"Its true what they say." Twilight said. "The world will never be the same again."

"Twilight, you mind if we take a picture with Tara before she leaves. Just to remember us by." Fluttershy asked.

"Sure. You've been through a lot. Celestia may have given me my wings back. But I still have a lot to do to earn the title of princess of Friendship." Twilight said. "Go ahead."

The girls got in a group selfie with Tara and Spike. Photo Finish managed to take the picture. And the girls waved goodbye to their new friend and their old friend as they start their new adventure.

The End.