• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 2,327 Views, 86 Comments

Alicorns and Creatures - Alvaxerox



A new visitor comes to Equestria and helps around and discovers friendship and true love.

  • ...
28
 86
 2,327

Friendship is divided

The girls aborded a train that was set to go to Princess Celestia's Castle to ask if what she's saying it's true. Twilight was gloomy, though with Spike on her side. She feels depressed and betrayed.

"We screwed up big time girls." Rarity said talking sad. "We destroyed Twilight's ship, her and Rainbow Dash almost killed each other and now all of our memories of our Twilight has come back to us."

"This isn't what I wanted." Rainbow Dash said.

Applejack put her head and disappointment. "Then did you really want Rainbow?"

"I don't know... I was just... I was just tired of Twilight abandoning us." Rainbow said.

"Well she's going to be abandoning via emotionally. We screw up big time cause we didn't want her to go."

"I don't think she'll ever forgive us." Fluttershy said.

"She forgive me cause Ah confessed." Applejack said.

"Why did you had to snitch." Rainbow asked.

"It's wrong to lie Rainbow." Applejack said. "Remember how you lied about Pinkie Pie's homemade pies?"

"She got over it. She understood that don't like pies and I learn if I don't like it, I should just say no politely." Rainbow said.

"Well I did the right thing." Applejack.

"Shut up. I don't want to fight on this train." Rainbow said.

"Fine."


Later...

Spike, Twilight and the girls made it Canterlot castle and talked to Celestia. "Princess... Is it true? Did you wipe out their memories of my pony counterpart?"

Celestia was shocked that Twilight knows. Even the guards were surprised. She simply nodded after a short pause. "Yes... It's true. I tried to spared them the grief of losing their best friend, i erased all of their memories of Twilight Sparkle, even my own memories, i thought I was doing them a favor."

"So it is true. You did wiped out our memories." Rainbow said.

Celestia nodded. "Then how did you get your memories back?" Fluttershy asked.

"After Twilight left Canterlot so she finish rebuilding her ship, it made me felt sad in the inside, like she left before and never came back. I tried to figured out what it was, and it turns out I had some blockage in memories and I unlocked my dark memories of Twilight Sparkle of Equestria." Celestia said with tears. "And how she died in that explosion."

Twilight was depressed and angry. "So because of me being here, you all remembered what happened to your Twilight." Everyone nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll send my builder ponies to help repair your ship." Celestia said. "You could still go home. I know that's what you really wanted."

"My ship's destoryed." Twilight said as she turned to face away from the sun Princess.

"What?" Celestia asked in shocked.

"Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Fluttershy got a little of their memories back, and destroy my ship to keep me here cause they failed to save their Twilight cause of their stupid seperation anxiety.

Celestia looked at the girls.

"Mom look." Spike showed a piece of a burn part of the ship. "Twilight and Rainbow got into a fight, and because of Rainbow's sonic rainboom, the ship was completely destoryed.

The guards and some people who work in the castle started to murmur about Celestia erasing memories to her subjects. "Spike, Take Twilight back to Ponyville."

"Applejack confessed the truth cause the others don't wanna say they did it." Twilight said.

"Then Applejack, your free to go. Tell Sweetie Belle she's welcomed to stay at your farm for a while." Celestia said.

"Your highness, what's going on?" Applejack asked.

"I know it's my fault as well as everyone that Twilight Sparkle is gone, and this Twilight Sparkle was only going to stay temporarily. But to destory the one and only ship that could get her home? That's unforgivable." Celestia said. "Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, your going to be locked up in my dungeon for the rest do the day, and after, your going to locked up in your own guest rooms until your ready to apologize. Your punished for a week."

"What!?" The girls said.

"I have spoken!" Celestia said as her wing spread.

Ratity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie hugged together and cried as the guards were taking them and Rainbow Dash to the dungeon.

"Come on girls. Let's go home." Spike said.


While walking back to the train station everyone heard about Celestia erasing memories on her subjects. They now question if they should trust her after somepony dies or pass away. Twilight, Applejack and Spike were upset ehen they got to the train. "This is all my fault." Twilight said.

"No surgercube, it's Trevelyan's fault. We'll find him." Applejack said.

"The others are gonna be grounded for a week. I never seem Celestia that upset not just to them. But to herself." Spike said.

"Why wouldn't see be?" Twilight asked. "When all of you look at me, it resembles the one you already failed." Twilight was sad and angry. "You said cause of your failures... Friendship is not magic."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait.