• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 1,045 Views, 11 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Mirror Magic - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Juniper Montage finds a magical mirror and become corutped by it. Can Sun and her friends sav her from the magic in the mirror in her hand

  • ...
 11
 1,045

Chapter 3: Trapped in the Void

In the theater, Juniper is busy admiring herself in the mirror, and is too distracted by her reflection. Aria, who has not get pulled in the mirror, is looking rather annoyed and angry with Juniper. What's more, she can sense that the mirror contains Equestrian magic, but how? One thing Aria does know, is that she needs to get out of the theater, find Sun, and save the others from Juniper's Mirror.

Making sure Juniper is not looking, Aria slowly crawls across the floor to the door entrance. She is able to reach the crane machine game, and hide there to see Juniper looking at front. Juniper then has her back turned, and Aria sees her chance to escape. Sria continues to crawl slowly and turns to make sure Juniper is not looking. Aria slowly opens the door and crawls down.

Once outside the theater, Aria sighs in relief, "That was too close."

"Now, I gotta find Sun so we can get the girls out of this mirror," Aria says.

Just then a familiar voice says, "Hey Aria."

Aria turns to see Sun and… surprisingly Starlight Glimmer is with her. But that's not important right now, help is here and she's going to need it.

"Well Sun, it look like you got here just in time. We got big trouble," Aria says, not sounding happy.

Sun and Starlight look at Aria with confused look.

Twilight and the others find themselves in a location that doesn't have much of anything.

"Uh... Any clue yet where we are or what just happened? Anyone?" Rarity asks, looking nervous.

"Pinkie Pie's on the case!" Pinkie loudly announces.

Pinkie breaks the fourth wall, as always by moving the wall around.

"Nope, no wall over here." Pinkie says.

She then walks around as she shouts, "Come out, come out, walls, wherever you are!"

"I don't get this place!" Pinkie says, walking from one location to another.

Then appears again, and says, "There's no walls in here anywhere!"

The others stare at Pinkie for a second, but quickly get back to what is happening right now.

"Somehow, some way, that dang Juniper sucked us all inside of that mirror of hers," Applejack suspects.

"Or into some kind of limbo behind it," Twilight replies.

Then Adagio says, "That mirror of hers must have Equestrian magic somehow."

"At least Aria was able to get away. The only thing of her was her necklace," Sonata says, holding out her sister's geode.

"You're right. Aria can get help," Falling Star replies.

Fluttershy worriedly says in a quiet tone, "I think I might be freaking out a little bit."

"You call that a freakout?" Rainbow bluntly questions.

"It's sort of a deep-down-inside freakout." Fluttershy says, quieting her voice even more.

Fluttershy yelps hearing Pinkie shouts, "On the upside, there's popcorn in here!"

Pinkie throws the popcorn she find, and crunches them in her mouth.

"Mmm, sticky…" Pinkie comments.

"Pinkie, that's disgusting. You don't know where it's been," Adagio says, looking a bit disgusted.

"That what you said back at the movie lot," Sonata remarks.

Adagio firmly glares at Sonata, "If Aria were here, she would say you're the worst, again."

Then Rarity dramatically shouts, "How could this happen on the evening of my very first movie premiere? Of all the nights!
Curse you, cruel fate!"

"Not our number-one problem right now, Rarity," Rainbow replies with a pout on her face.

"Mmm, true. But perhaps we can agree it's in the top five," Rarity says, sounding calm again.

"Is there really no way out of here?" Applejack asks

"We can only hope Aria can find Sun and help us get out of this," Falling Star says.

Suddenly, strange bown pellets begin to enter the mirror and falling on to Twilight and the others. They get hit by the
strange brown pellets and try their best to stay cover.

"Oh, my heavens! What's that?" Rarity asks, freaking out and creates a diamond as a shield.

Rainbow uses her athletic skills to knock the pellets. She then managed to catch one of them,

Rainbow looks at the pellet, and questions, "Chocolate covered almonds?"

"Chocolate covered almonds?! Those are my favorite!" Sonata exclaims with glee.

"Sonata, you love anything when it comes to food," Adagio bluntly remarks.

"What?! I love to cook food as much as I like eating them," Sonata replies.

Twilight then uses her magic of the geod to stop the treats from falling to the sky.

"Dibs!" Pinkie shouts in excitement.

She then begin matching the almonds like she is in a video game. Sonata joins in on the action.

Back in the theater, Juniper has been sucking he almonds she has drop on the floor. Sun, Arai, and Starlight slowly open the door and sneak to the theater without being seen. They then hide behind the crane machine to see Juniper looking at herself in the mirror.

Sun quietly says, "You're right, that mirror does poses Equestrian Magic."

"Yeah. Our friends are trapped inside," Aria says.

"Who is this Juniper Montage anyway?" Starlight asks.

"See, we meet her when we were going to see the making of the Daring Do movie. But she was trying to sabotage the
production so she can play Daring Do and be famous. We manage to stop her, only she end up getting her fired and
banned. And she hated us every since," Aria explains.

"Oh!" Starlight replies.

"What's more, I think that mirror has taken control over her," Aria says.

Sun looks at Juniper and notices a white buttercup hair pin on Juniper's vest, "That's Fluttershy burette."

Sun and the others remain hidden and wonder what they should do.

Sun gives Starlight her bag, "You two stay here."

Sun gets up and walks towards the counter where Juniper is. Aria and Starlight grow concern.

Starlight worriedly asks, "You think she can reason with her."

"We can only hope," Aria replies.

Juniper continues to stand behind the counter as she admires herself in her reflection.

"Hi Juniper," Sun says with a calm smile.

Juniper becomes a bit startled, but looks on the reflection to see Sun.

With a grin, Juniper says, "Sun. I was wondering if you'd show up."

"Yeah. I guess. Listen, I was looking for my friends, I don't suppose you seen them around," Sun politely asks.

Juniper mischievously giggles in response.

"Juniper. You know where they are. So please tell me," Sun firmly asks, trying to be calm about it.

"I'll never tell," Juniper replies.

"You don't have to," Sun responds.

Sun then grabs Juniper by the wrist and uses the power of her geode to see her memory. The first memory appears is at
the movie theater. Her uncle, Canter Zoom is there as well.

"You're lucky I offered to get you this job after the stunt you pulled on my set!" Canter Zoom sternly says.

"I just wanted to be Daring Do. I just wanted people to like me," Juniper sadly says.

The next vision is showing Juniper sitting on the floor looking very sad. Without a friend in a world. Just then, a bento box
full that full of egg sushi, cucumber sushi, and some rice. Juniper looks up to see Sun.

Juniper looks away with a small scowl on her face, "What do you want?"

"Just thought you could use the company," Sun answers.

"Why?" Juniper asks.

"Well, you look like you could use a friend," Sun replies.

Juniper huffs in reply.

Sun sighs, and says, "Look Juniper, I'm sorry about what happened at the studio. It's just, what you trying to do didn't exactly helped anyone including yourself. Even if Chestnut quit, the production wouldn't be able to go on."

"That is an if. But I still wanted to play Daring Do," Juniper firmly replies.

"Why you want to play Daring Do anyway? I mean, I know she is a cool character from the Daring Do books, and everyone wants to dress up as her," Sun asks.

Juniper sighs, "If you really want to know… it's because I wanted be famous so that people will like me. I… I never really
have any friends. Mostly because think I was too good for anyone because I was raised by my uncle."

"Raised?" Sun questions.

"I never knew my father, and my mom passed away when I was little. And being at school, I was treated like an outcast. So
I thought If I become famous, then people would start liking me. But you and your friends put a stop to that," Juniper
explains.

Sun becomes stunned to hear this. Juniper has gone through the same she has gone through.

"I'm sorry you felt all alone. So have I. But being famous won't make people like. In fact, I'm glad you told me all this," Sun says.

"You do? Why?" Juniper asks.

"Because I'm getting to know who you really are. But being famous isn't the only way to be liked," Sun says.

"Then what do you recommend?" Juniper asks.

"The best way to make friends is to be yourself. You'll do fine. And maybe, you and I could be friends to," Sun says with a
smile.

Juniper turns with a shy expression, and says, "I'll think about it."

Next, Sun can see Juniper with Twilight and the girls, and she is very upset with them.

"Everyone would love me if it weren't for you girls! This is all your fault! Ugh! I wish you'd all just go away and leave me
alone!" Juniper furiously shouts in anger.

The last scene shows that Juniper's mirror sucked everyone into the mirror, except Aria. Then the magic travels through her arm and goes to her head. Turning her eyes a green color. Then changes back to normal.

Sun finally lets go of Juniper and is surprised to see and feel what Juniper is having within her mind.

Juniper questions, "What was that?"

"Juniper, I saw that you still wished you can be liked and being famous is the way to do it. But you need to trust me, when I saw that the magic contain in the mirror is not something to take lightly," Sun says.

"How do I know that you mean it, and not want the mirror for yourself?" Juniper asks, hiding the mirror behind her back.

"I want my friends back, and want to free you from the mirror's power. The mirror is taking control over you and your desires to be liked. And after some experiences with other people with magic, it ended up causing more harm than good. Please Juniper, you're the only who can wished them out. You need to get them out of the. Then you need to give the mirror to me I can protect you from it's power," Sun explains.

"Why would you want to protect me?" Juniper asks.

"Because I understand you. I know what it's like to be treated different because of who you are. And that I was taken from those who I loved, So I know what it's like to be alone. If I hadn't met my friends, I wouldn't have become the person I am now. I want to help you Juniper. I want to be sure that you're not alone," Sun says, showing sadness in her eyes.

Juniper can see it within Sun, and can tell she means every word of it.

"You really mean it. I knew there was something special about you, but never expect something like that. I can see you really care not just for me and your friends, but for others. I been resentful towards you because you're the person I wish I could be; smart, pretty, athletic, talent, and unique. I can see that you truly want to be my friend, despite on what I did and how much I resented you. You're almost like a perfect little doll."

"Perfect little doll?" Sun questions, looking confused.

Just then, the magic travels to Juniper and turns her eyes to a eerie green color.

She then presents the mirror to Sun, and says, "I wish you can be my little doll."

The magic of the mirror hits Sun and lifts her up into the air. Soon the magic begins to change Sun.

Starlight gasps, and whispers, "Sun!"

Sun body has become white, and her body is becoming smaller, and smaller. AS that is happening, Sun's geode crystal
falls off of Sun's neck, and travels inside the mirror.

Starlight and Aria can only watch from their hiding place as they see the horrible event is happening.

Starlight screams, "Sun!"

Soon Sun falls right into Juniper's hand, but she is not the same person she is anymore.

"She… she's a… doll!" Aria exclaims.

Seeing Juniper eyes turning green and looking at the front, Starlight and Aria hide from her, and try to keep quiet.

Juniper looks at her new Sun doll with her glowing green eyes, and says with a smile, "Don't worry Sun, you and I are
going to be good friends."

Juniper giggles then continues to admire herself in the mirror. Unknown to her, the new Sun doll is shimming a bright red
light from the chest.

Author's Note:

You can see the magic Juniper has is going out of control. What's more, she has turned Sun into an object. Can Starlight and Aria save her.