• Published 28th May 2018
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

World Wars: Battle Royale - FandomPlays1234



An ancient being, split in two. Oswald got the good half, the Axis Powers got the bad. Now World War 2 has gone to a whole new level.

  • ...
 7
 447

Chapter 1: Equestria joins the War..... maybe

"So what exactly can you do aside from opening portals?" asked Oswald munching on his toast.

"Nothing else, just open portals," answered Plestious.

"That's it?" asked Oswald taking a sip of his coffee.

"What else did you expect from me?" asked Plestious picking up a bacon and shoving it into her mouth. "This stuff is good by the way,"

"I don't know, maybe summoning demons?" suggested Oswald.

"Oh please, I'm not THAT dangerous," said Plestious swallowing the bacon.

"Well can you show me your powers?" asked Oswald.

"Anything for my master!" Plestious cheered gleefully.

"And please don't call me that," groaned Oswald. Plestious ignored his comment and raised both of her paws up and out. She closed her eyes and inhaled as a small blue orb began to form in front of her paws. She pulled her arms in and thrusted them forward as a blue beam shot out and stopped six feet where she was from. A stream of light began to spiral around the beam until it was almost the size of Oswald. Before he knew it, Oswald was standing in front of a large portal. "What.....the......hell?" Suddenly the light inside the portal began to faze as something slowly came into view. Oswald took a step closer to see what was inside the portal. He could see a what seemed to be the inside of a castle with three colorful ponies walking down a large hallway. "What are those?"

"Wanna find out?" asked Plestious.

"What?" asked Oswald. Plestious suddenly grabbed Oswald's sleeve and began pulling him into the portal. "Wait Plestious I never asked to-" before he knew it, Oswald was sucked into the portal.


Twilight happily led Sunset and Starlight down the hall to Celestia's throne room as she flipped through one of her books on proper manners. They had been called in for a certain emergency regarding Luna. It was apparent that she had been seeing strange visions of something.

"Oh my goodness it's been a while since we've seen Princess Luna!" Twilight squealed.

"Well excited as ever," chuckled Starlight.

"You know how she is," said Sunset.

"Can you believe it solving a problem for Luna!?" Twilight cheered.

"Well actually I've done it before," reminded Starlight.

"Yeah but, me, no us!?" laughed Twilight excitedly.

"Sigh such an egghead," said Sunset. Twilight was about to go on another rant when a flash of light stopped the three mares.

"What is that?" asked Starlight looking up at a large blue portal that just appeared over their heads. Just as Twilight was about to say something a human and a strange creature fell out and crash landed on the ground. After the dust cleared they could see the human sitting up groaning.

"Damn it Plestious couldn't you have dropped us off nicely?" asked the human.

"Sorry master," apologized the creature.

"What just happened?" asked Sunset. The human slowly sat up and looked around his surroundings.

"Where the fuck am I?" asked the human.

"I don't know," answered the creature.

"Um are you alright?" asked Starlight stepping forward. The human looked up before scrambling to his feet.

"Whoa sorry she didn't mean to scare you," said Sunset.

"You just talked," said Oswald.

"Um yeah," said Sunset.

"You're a pony," said Oswald.

"Actually a unicorn, if you noticed the horn," said Sunset pointing to her horn.

"You're not supposed to talk," said Oswald.

"Well here, everypony talks," said Starlight. Oswald gave her a confused look.

"Everypony?"

"Yeah our native language," chuckled Starlight. Oswald froze for a moment then grabbed Plestious.

"I wanna go home," he whispered.

"Oh come on give them a chance," groaned Plestious.

"Nu uh, no way, fuck that noise, I am not staying here in a world with colorful talking ponies," said Oswald.

"Hmph, so what, you wanna to go back your world while you guys are at war?" scoffed Plestious.

"I already told you, America is NOT at war, that's Europe!" hissed Plestious.

"Wait what did you say?" asked Starlight.

"Yeah this guy's world is at war right now," said Plestious pointing her finger at Oswald.

"Uh, no we're not, we were just leaving so goodbye," said Oswald.

"Wait war, oh no we need to tell Princess Celestia about this!" said Twilight finally snapping back to reality.

"Welcome back Twilight," said Starlight.

"No, we are not," said Oswald. But before he could make anymore objections, Twilight suddenly grabbed him by the hand and began dragging him as he screamed to be let go. Meanwhile Starlight, Sunset, and Plestious followed them. Oswald was eventually led into a giant room where a white pony with pink green and blue mane was sitting on a throne. She wore a crown indicating that she was part of a royal bloodline.

"Princess Celestia we have arrived!" Twilight announced.

"Welcome my faithful student, and I see you brought a new friend with you," said the mare walking down the steps.

"Make that two new friends!" announced Plestious flying in followed by Starlight and Sunset.

"Oh my how cute," giggled Celestia

"Princess we're here for the emergency," said Twilight.

"Ah yes, Luna!" the mare called out. As Oswald was getting up, he noticed a slightly smaller mare with a blue overcoat and navy blue mane walking down from the steps.

"Sister, Twilight is here with some friends," said Celestia.

"Twilight thanks for coming," said Luna smiling.

"What is it you need Princess?" asked Sunset.

I've been having these strange visions lately, first I see these flying machines soaring over some island," answered Luna.

"Flying machines?" asked Starlight.

"Yes, they have these re dots on white rectangles imprinted on their tails, and the island they're flying over seems to be inhabited by humans," added Luna.

"Wait can you repeat that?" asked Oswald.

"Who are you?" asked Luna.

"My name is Oswald Burke Grey, now I ask once more, can you please repeat what's on the tail of these machines?" asked Oswald.

"They have these white rectangles with red dots in the center imprinted on the tails," repeated Luna.

"Oh hell no it can't be," said Oswald.

"What is it?" asked Starlight.

"Japanese Planes," mumbled Oswald.

"What?" asked Sunset.

"Please continue," said Oswald.

"Alright, well these human inhabited islands, they all seem to be of different race and they're all wearing different outfits," explained Luna. "They are these giant ships waiting for something obviously, and just when everything seems fine, things start exploding on the island,"

"What?" gasped Oswald.

"Humans are running around screaming, while those flying machines are dropping some sort of balls that explodes when landing on the ground, the ships that were in the water are now in flames and many humans are dead on the ground,"

"What does the island look like?" asked Oswald.

"It seems like it's part of several islands off a large piece of land," answered Luna. "Every night I think I can hear voices, some place called Pearl Harbor, then a date and time," answered Luna.

"When, what time?" asked Oswald.

"I think it was like, December 7th 1941, at 7:53 AM, 8:55 AM, and 9:45 AM," answered Luna. Oswald quickly turned towards Plestious.

"Plestious get me to a phone now!" Oswald ordered.

"Got it!" said Plestious. She quickly turned away from the five mares and opened up a portal leading into his house. She reached in and pulled the phone out, with the line still attached. Oswald grabbed the phone and began ringing the number of the military camp his cousin was in. He had given him the number after he was enlisted. He held the phone up to his ears and waited. Eventually somebody did pick up.

"General Oliver," said a male's voice.

"Hello my name is Oswald, may I speak to Grant B. Grey?" asked Oswald.

"Yeah hold on," said the man. There was some slight shuffling before he heard the sound of his cousin's voice.

"Yeah?" Grant asked.

"Grant it's me, listen I have some important information," said Oswald.

"Hey cuz, it's been a while, you get my package?" asked Grant.

"Yeah, I did, but now's not the time just listen for a moment alright?" asked Oswald.

"Yeah alright," said Grant.

"Listen, I need you to tell your general, that on December 7th 1941 at 7:53 AM, the Japanese are going to attack Pearl Harbor," said Oswald.

"What, Oswald that's like 2 years from now, how do you know this?" asked Grant.

"I just do, now don't waste time and warn Pearl Harbor about the attack," said Oswald.

"Cuz, I can't just tell my general to set up a military base on Pearl Harbor, what if it's a false alarm?" asked Grant.

"It's better to be prepared than get in trouble," said Oswald.

"I'm sorry cuz, but no can do, now if you'll excuse me I'm very busy right now so I'm hanging up," said Grant.

"Wait!" ordered Oswald. But before he could make any more objections Grant had hung up. "Damn that son of a gun!" yelled Oswald slamming the phone. "Come on Plestious," said Oswald.

"Where are we going?" asked Plestious.

"We have to tell the President," said Oswald.

"Wait what's going on?" asked Celestia.

"Nothing, now if you'll excuse me, I have to get going, it was very nice to meet you all but, I'm in a hurry so I'll be leaving," said Oswald. He quickly grabbed Plestious and walked through the portal. Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Sunset, and Starlight all looked each other confused.

"Go after him," ordered Celestia. Twilight nodded as she ran through the portal. Starlight and Sunset nervously followed after her leaving the two princesses behind.