• Published 9th May 2018
  • 2,877 Views, 78 Comments

The Foal Prince - Foal Star



Prince Blueblood was regressed to a foal by a strange enchantress. He now must discover the mystery surrounding her to become a big pony again.

  • ...
14
 78
 2,877

Chapter 3: the most adorable foal?

Blueblood slept soundly the next day after his “royal duties,” and Celestia peeked into the nursery seeing how he looked so peaceful, sleeping with his pacifier bobbing up and down. The princess chuckled and turned to see Comfy Rump lining out many onesies and foal clothes debating on what to dress Blueblood in. Celestia came up and tapped the nanny on the shoulder. “Hey, how is our newest foal doing?” She asked.

Comfy Rump turned towards the princess and smiled. “Oh, he’s doing great. Our little prince here tried to do some of his royal duties yesterday. But I don’t think it turned out so well.”

Celestia looked down and smiled at the sleeping prince. “I know. I read the Royal Canterlot Post, which also described his adorable little dance with Flower Petal.” She took out the newspaper and plopped it in front of Comfy Rump who sighed. She saw the front page with the headline. “The Foal Prince Finds Love?”

Comfy Rump turned to the little colt and sighed. “He’s not going to like this when he finds out.”

Celestia just giggled and waved a hoof. “Oh, don’t worry about it, he did this to himself. We need to talk to him though, because while Fancy Pants gave the meeting a solid foundation, Blueblood can’t be doing these kinds of things anymore.”

Comfy Rump nodded. “I completely agree on that. He didn’t do too much damage, did he?”

Celestia shook her head as she explained. “Nothing I couldn’t fix.”

Blueblood woke up shortly afterward. He kicked about in his squishy padding and whimpered. “Uh...can some pony change me?” He blushed, seeing his padding was soaked, the stars and moons that served as wetness indicators glowed brightly.

Comfy Rump smirked as she lifted the prince. “Right away, sweetheart.” She carried him over to the changing table and gently cleaned the colt up and powdered him, then she strapped the horse into a new diaper.

Blueblood rubbed his eyes and turned to see Celestia smirking at him. He whined. “So, can ya turwn me back to a stawwion yet, Auntie? Pwease?”

Celestia shook her head. “I’m afraid I can’t do that, not so long as I can’t determine what spell was used to regress you. But I

say that you made the front page.”

Blueblood gulped and gasped upon seeing the newspaper. He couldn’t read anymore but the picture of him dancing with Flower Petal was clearly shown, and he whined. “My wife is wuined!”

Celestia cooed. “Not exactly, Blueblood. In fact, many ponies found it to be really adorable from what Luna told me. But I think you should stop trying to do your royal duties. You’re not old enough for them.”

Blueblood pouted and crossed his forehooves. “So what do I do aww day? I not going to daycawe and stuff.”

Rarity then popped into the room and squeaked upon seeing Princess Celestia. “Sorry, princess, I just came to get little Bluey for his photo shoot.”

Blueblood turned and whined. “Photoshoot? Wha ya talkin’ about?!”

Celestia turned and explained (while trying not to smirk). “Well since you don’t want to be treated like a foal, and you clearly can’t do your normal duties you’ll be advertising for Rarity’s new line of foal fashion. That way you can still be helpful even in your regressed state.”

Blueblood shook his head and backed up, horrified at the very idea of being a foal model. “Nah uh, no way! I, not weawing dwessies!”

Rarity, undeterred, came over and looked the little prince over, poking his tummy. Blueblood blushed, seeing how pudgy he was, and Rarity cooed. “He’s a little thin but other than that he’s perfect.”

Blueblood whined again. “Isn’t Hoity ya modew tough?”

Rarity scooped him up and explained. “Oh, he’s a great model. But it can never hurt to have a prince advertise your foal clothes, just think of the publicity. But first, let’s get you a good breakfast and fatten you up some. I didn’t make any clothes for such a skinny foal.”

Comfy Rump followed behind with a diaper bag. “I think we need to introduce our little foal to breastmilk. He needs his nutrition.”


Blueblood was now sitting in a high chair with Hoity Toity, both had cute blue bibs and had eaten some soft oatmeal with it clearly staining their napkins.

Blueblood was actually okay with the foal food. Sure, it was just mush, but it still tasted okay. At least he wasn’t eaten everyday carnival fare. But then he gulped as he stared down a foal bottle of creamy, frothy milk. Shaking his head, the prince protested. “Nah uh, not gonna dwink it.”

Rarity rolled her eyes. “Oh come on, Bluey. Hoity drinks it all the time, and look how healthy he is.”

Sure enough, Hoity had a bottle and was suckling it as he popped out from his mouth. “Yeah, Mommy’s milk is ta best! I dun get why ya dun twy it?”

Blueblood only shook his head. “Ya kidding me?! It’s bweastmiwk! Tats so gwoss! Can’t I just dwink fowmuwa?”

But Rarity held the bottle with her magic as she scoffed. “My milk is not disgusting, Blueblood. I specifically only eat the best quality of foods, so this breastmilk is top tier. Now drink up sweetie!” She then popped the bottle into Blueblood’s mouth. He squirmed a little at first, but when he suckled it, his mind was washed with euphoria as he settled down and began suckling naturally. Rarity cooed. “See, darling. It’s good, right?”

Blueblood still pouted, but in the back of his mind, he knew this was without a doubt one of the best things he’d had since turning into a foal. He continued to suckle, draining the bottle. Once done, Rarity popped it out and asked. “How was it, darling?”

Blueblood blushed. “Uh, it was otay.”

Hoity Toity patted his tummy. “It was gweat, Mommy! Wike aways, ya miwk is ta best!”

Rarity patted Hoity Toity and cooed. “Oh, thank you so much. So what do you think, is it the best milk you ever had?”

Hoity laughed. “Weww... uh... it always tastes gweat! So yeah!”

Blueblood rolled his eyes. “Tis is so stupid.” He grumbled.

Rarity smirked as she burped Hoity, and turned to Blueblood. “Oh, and you didn’t drink your entire bottle. Well, not to worry. I know what you need,” Blueblood squealed as he was picked up and burped as well! He spat up a little, but Rarity cleaned it up with a single stroke of a rag. “Oh my, just look at you, all gassy.”

Blueblood just scoffed, ashamed of his unprincely conduct. “Whateva wets just go. I wana be hewe anymowe.”

Rarity took the foals into her magic. “Alright, but first, you two need baths.” She carried the two colts up the stairs as Blueblood groaned yet again.

“Can I use ta potty?” Blueblood asked Rarity, as they neared the bathroom.

Rarity shook her head. “Absolutely not, darling. I don’t want another foal getting flushed and ending up in the sewers.”

“Besides, diapees awe so much coower!” Hoity boasted. “Tey the best pawt of being a foal!”


The foals were soon placed in a bathtub filled to the brim with pink suds. Hoity was having a ton of fun, splashing around with a plastic boat and making sounds as Rarity was cleaned him.

Comfy Rump was scrubbing the pouty Blueblood down with soap. But Blueblood just growled. ”I can cwean mysewf.”

Comfy smirked as she cleaned the ears. “I doubt it. Now that you’re cleane, why don’t you play a little with Hoity?”

Blueblood rolled his eyes and waded through the soapy water. “Hey, Hoity, ya got some toys I can pway with ow somthin’?”

Hoity Toity pulled out a rubber duck. “Wha about tis?”

Blueblood reluctantly took the rubber duck and squeaked it as he asked. ”How do you have fun wike tis?”

Hoity rolls his eyes. “Just use ya imagination,” Then he held up his boat and proclaimed. “My boat is going thwough ta stowms of ta dawk ocean to dewivew new diapees.”

Blueblood blinked and shrugged. “Uh…guess ta duckie gonna twy to sink ta ship.”

Hoity giggled as he tried to steer the ship away from the duck and babbled. “Watch out, the big mean duckie gonna sink us!”

Blueblood sighed as he had the duck chase the boat around the sudsy water. Rarity and Comfy Rump were both watching with smiles on their faces at the foals playing. Blueblood finally got his duck to pounce on the ship, and make it submerge deep into the water and he shouted. ”Thewe, done! Ya ship sinks!”

Hoity whined. “Nah uh, ya cheated! Ta duckie has to stay in ta watew!”

Blueblood splashed Hoity in the face and spat. “Ya just a poopy head, I win!”

Hoity pouted and sprayed pink foam back at Blueblood, and they both started to spray each other back and forth. Rarity quickly intervened, however. She picked the two up in her magic and scolded. “Alright, that’s quite enough from the both of you. Bath time is over.” She then drifted two fluffy pink towels over, and wrapped them up and dried them very well.

Blueblood wined and kicked about the whole time, but Rarity booped him on the nose. “Now now, don’t get all fussy on me, or I’ll make you model the most frilly dress I can find.” She then went through a diaper bag and carefully sprinkled foal powder on both foals’ rumps and nether regions, then drifted two thick diapers and taped up the colts snuggly.

Blueblood looked down to see his new diaper now had Rarity's cutie mark of three diamonds printed on the seat, with purple leak guards.

Hoity got up with a proud look on his face and waddled about, showing off his new diaper. “See, Bwuebutt, these diapees awe top of ta wine. Tey can hold ya pee pee aw day without yellowing ow sagging.”

Blueblood eyed his diaper and poked it with curiosity as he babbled. “No way, tas not twue. Even ta best of diapees can’t howd ya pee aww day.”

Hoity smirked. “Is twue, I tested em mysewf! Not even a poopie can make ‘em sag!”

Rarity ruffled her son’s mane. “Alright, Hoity, let’s not get into personal details. Now come on, we need to get going, or we’re going to be late.” She then proceeded to take both foals and started dressing them up in a cute blue onesie as she combed their manes and brushed their tails. The mare then settled the colts in a two-seated stroller as she set off, humming as she pushed them down the road.


They came upon the studio where Photo Finish was ordering about some stallions who were fixing up a fake nursery, filled with adorable props for the foals to pose with. The mare gasped, “Oh, Rarity, are theze ta modlez?!”

Rarity nodded firmly. “Yep, and they’re ready for their little fashion show. Now, what should we do first?”

Photo Finish came over and picked up Hoity, who blushed as Photo Finish smirked. “Well, I think we zhould ztart with the onsiez, and then move onto more adorable outfitz,” She started dressing him up in a cute dark blue onesie with a big silvery moon on the front. “There, Princess Luna wanted to have zome foal clothez designed in her image, and I think this workz.”

Hoity nodded as he got up and bounced up and down. “Yep, it supew comfy.”

Blueblood gulped as he was picked up next and dressed in a cute yellow onesie with a big sun on the front. He was then sat down next to Hoity as Photo Finish stepped back and threw a hoof into the air. “Now ztart you two, just act cute!”

Hoity (who had done these dozens of times already) took an Ursa Minor plushie and hugged it as he stares at the camera, and Photo Finish took photos.

Blueblood on the other hoof, found himself getting a little jealous that Hoity was getting all the attention. So he got up and started bouncing a ball up and down as Photo giggled, and the cameras turned towards Blueblood.

Hoity, seeing Blueblood now acting cute, got jealous in his own right. He got up and started to build blocks while standing on his back legs, showing off the entirety of the onesie.

Photo held up a hoof. “Enough! Now onto the next zet of attire!”

Rarity came over and quickly took the onesies off, then dressed Blueblood in a cute, zipped up yellow nightie with little suns printed all over it. While the dark blue nightie was dressed over Hoity Toity and had silver moons printed all over it.

They were then placed into the crib as Rarity stepped back and Photo Finish shouted. “And now, action!”

Hoity got up, holding the bars of the crib and bouncing up and down while gurgling and drooling, giving a smirk towards Blueblood.

The prince rolled his eyes as he got up, took a teddy bear and hugged it, making the big ponies daww as the cameras turned back over to him.

Hoity growled and decided to do some summersaults as Photo Finish threw up a hoof. “My goodnez! If thiz getz any more adorable, I will die of a heart attack! Now, we have one more zet of outfits to model.”

The two colts were drifted in Rarity’s magic, as they were placed into new, gold-suited onesies made of soft fabric, with little button crotches around the diapers. The two were then put into a small plastic tea party set, complete with seats.

As they sipped sippy cups of lukewarm tea, more pictures were taken, and Blueblood scrunched the front of his diaper, hearing a loud hiss as he flooded his padding. Photo Finish took full advantage, smirking as she took few excellent photos of the embarrassed prince (though she avoided any close-up shots of his diaper).

Blueblood then saw the look of the ponies glancing at him. They didn't see him as a prince or even as an adult, to them he was just a cute foal. He blinked as he came to the realization. “If i’m so angry about being a foal, why did I agree to wear all those

embarrassing clothes, and why am I liking the attention?

But his train of thought was broken as Rarity took off the suit, cooing. “You two did such a good job, thank you so much! Now come on, we should be enjoying the splendors of Canterlot! You deserve it.”

Hoity bounced up and down in nothing but his diaper as Blueblood squealed, looking down. Gasping upon noticing that his diaper didn't feel wet. He poked into the fabric, blinking with astonishment as he felt nothing.

Hoity giggled. “Told ya! Wawity’s diapees awe ta best!”

The fashion ponies, including Photo Finish, took some more photos as she exclaimed. ”Rarity, thoze diaperz are amazing! One of these days, you muzt explain how ya make such adorable but functional garmentz!”

Rarity picked her foals up and began to buckle them into the two seated stroller. She then cooed. “Oh, of course, Photo Finish, I will. But first, I’m going to take care of the foals.”

Photo nodded. “Of courze, take your time. I think we now have two contenderz for ze cutest foal of the year! If you could pleaze have them sign up for the competition, zat would be excellent.”

Rarity laughed. “Oh, that’s a wonderful idea! I’m sure Hoity and Blueblood will love to compete in that,” She then finished buckling the two in and had pacifiers place in their mouths with two frilly purple bonnets on their heads. She then cooed. “Well, I better head off! There are so many things I want to do with Hoity before I have to go back to Ponyville.”

She then bounced off as Blueblood settled down snuggling into Hoity, who smirked, “I gonna be ta cutest foal of ta yeaw.”

Blueblood eyed the colt. “Oh yeah? Ya, watch! Even if I stayin wike this, I gonna be cutew ten ya!”