• Published 7th May 2018
  • 475 Views, 5 Comments

Poké-School Version Ultra Moon - Yuum



Night dusk is a young colt pokemon trainer. To achieve his dream he must take classes at Fluttershy School. With the help of his friends reaching his goal will be a matter of time ...

  • ...
 5
 475

First Day school

In a grass field on Route 1, a pokemon teacher was teaching a wild Pokémon capture lesson to a young trainer who is starting out.


"Are you ready Night Dusk? Your lesson will begin now." Kukui announces to the dark purple unicorn foal.


He walks in the grass and finds a wild Pikipek. Kukui sends Rockruff to the fight, who attacks him several times to exhaust him.


"You see Dusk, when the Pokémon is out of breath you throw your Poké Ball." He throws an orange ball that sucks it inside and it's a success.


"There you understand how it works, now your turn."


Without hesitation he walks in the green plants and crosses a wild Grubbin. "Rowlet, I choose you! Uses Leafage!"


The green owl fires bright leaves on the insect and causes him a lot of damage. Grubbin goes on the assault with Sting Shot. He secretes a gooey thread that reduces Rowlet's speed. "Rowlet, uses Leafage,Again!"


This green owl sends out other light grasses that inflicts more damage. He is on the verge of exhaustion and Night Dusk throws his ball to catch him. He is sucked inside the ball.


After some movement of the Pokeball, the capture is a success. "Congratulations Dusk, you've managed to get your second Pokémon now you're ready to start your adventure as a student at Fluttershy School and your second step is to make friends."


"Yeah, I can not wait to start in my ... new class? Make friends?" He understood, "Friends? Mr. Kukui, why do I need some?"


"Comrades are important for a trainer because without that nobody can help you in hard times or share moments of joy. Already I am aware of your old friend who betray you during an adventure ... but it's the past . "


"But…."


"It's decided, so let's go for your new school." The stallion drives the dark purple foal to the next town that is Ponyville.


Arriving in town, both walk up to a school that is stuck to a big house that looks like a daycare for Pokemon. Kukui and the young trainer Dusk enters the classroom. Inside the two seeing an angry Gyarados .

"A Gyarados ?!" This is the first time he sees one and who is angry. Leviathan grunts terribly and intimidates Dusk and the students.


"Calm Gyara, no pony will hurt you here we are all friends." Fluttershy utters gentle words to calm the blue levithan.


The foal is convinced that it will not work because Gyarados is a Pokémon that is impossible to make him understand reason but he will you Leviathan became friendly.


"This my little ponies is the faction of calmed an angry Pokémon." The yellow pegas finish to make the demonstration to the young to the foals.


"How can she do it?" He was surprised to see the Pokémon Leviathan calm down easily.


"Fluttershy to what you can call a gift with his lessons you'll learn a lot and while I'm going to register, you'll be able to get to know your new comrades." The brown stallion with the white coat is going to talk to the yellow pegase.


"Ok class let's stop there for today tomorrow you'll have a lesson on berries, their ability to cure negative conditions." She says the classes for tomorrow and will join Kukui to discuss.


The students caught a glimpse of Night Dusk and began a conversation with him, "You have to be the new guy, I'm Gray Gear and I have Diglett Alolan, Honedge and Klink on my team."


"My name is Pixie Love and I am an expert with the fairy type. My partner is Togepi and Cutiefly." The sweet pink unicorn presents itself with its two Pokémon.


"Me is Soul Burn and I'm a specialist with fire. My Pokémon is Torchic and Darumaka." The ruby red ground foal shows his fire chick creature and mini red ball.


"Petal Blossom, my type is plant and my Pokémon is Petilil, Bounsweet and Budew." The emerald green filly that has a rose in her pink mane presents itself.


"Timid Voice ...." The snow white unicorn foal says in a low voice.


"Huh?"


"Timid ... normal and my Pokémon ..." He still says in a low voice.


"His name is Timid Voice, he is extremely shy with newcomers who meet and he is pro with normal.His Pokémon his Minccino, Whismur and Lillipup.I am Violet Punk to make presentations and I am a pro with poison. My team was Salamdit, Mareanie and Zubat. "


The light purple foal speaks for him and his shy friend, "Yo, I'm Specter a ghost specialist, and my team is Gastly, Shuppet and Mimikyu."


The mauve purple turquoise foal speaks. "I'm Static Jolt, a specialist with electrik.My Poké are Dedenne and Geodude Alolan."


The lemon yellow colt says, "Now we know each other, we are going to visit the school and to begin we will show you the playground."


The group of trainers go outside to see the playground but to get outside they see a group of foals that ravaged the field. One had a dress like those of the pharaohs, the other is a gray pegase wearing a coat of ghoul and the arctic blue girl looked like yuki-onna with her clothes.


"Snorunt uses Ice Fang on the toboggan!" There creature tuque freezes the toboggan with its cold teeth.


"Yamask uses Shadow Ball on the swings!" There mask creature shooting dark spheres on the swing that crack at each shot.


Vullaby uses Fury Attack! "The little vulture was going to destroy the roulette wheel with its beak, attacking it several times.


"No way to let them destroy that! Torchic uses Ember!" The fire chick spits sparks to neutralize the vulture and burns it.


"Who did that?" Darker Wing is looking for the culprit.


"It's me, you Yokai, you start to get angry." Soul Burn tells them.


"Is this knowledge yours?" Night Dusk question.


"Alas, yes, there are three students from the Dawn Sun Academy. The three of us have the badge of their school. The girl is Cold Soul, the gray Pegasus colt is Darker Wing and the Egyptian pony is Rå. They often bother us to be superior to our class. " Pixie explains to Dusk.


"In Ponyville there are two schools?" Night thought he only had one here


"Yes, but Dawn Sun Academy is the best place to get strong and I'm going to show you ... Yamask uses Shadow Claw!" The shadow monster attacks the chick with its dark claws.


"Torchic!"


"Salamdit, Poison Gas!" Violet engages a fight against the three Yokai. The black salamander spits a poisonous purple smoke on Snorunt and Vullaby.


Both of us have the poisoned negative condition. "Honedge goes on the attack with Iron Head on the Snorunt!"


The ghost sword strikes Snorunt with his metal head and causes him severe damage. "Rowlet, Leafage!"


The owl of Dusk attacks the three enemies with bright leaves. Even more damage is done. Snorunt and Vullaby breathe pain because of the poison.


"Yamask, Burst of Shadow Ball !!!" Ra wanted to finish with the second zone trainers. The ghost mask gunshot dark bullets.


"Geo uses Thunderbolt!" The stone creature frowns the shadows balls.


"Whismur, Supersonic!" Timid says in a low voice. His voice creature utters a shrill cry that makes the three enemies confused.


"Togepi, Metronome!" There egg creature uses a random ability and uses Ice Beam. It fires a cooling ray on all three opponents.


They are frozen. "Yo! Shuppet Shadow Sneak!"


There, the ghost puppet attacks him with his shadow the three Pokémon Dawn Sun.The three begin to show signs of fatigue.


"Petal we end with a capacity Z?"Gray Gear asks Petal.


"Okay Gray." The emerald green girl.Petal Blossom and Gray Gear perform a series of different movement.


Klink and Bounsweet recover the energy to be able to deploy its full power.


Bloom Doom


Corkscrew Crash


The creature gears tournament on itself like a furious top and will hit the three enemies multiple times inflicting a lot of damage.

The fruit creature turns the field into a beautiful flower field. An enormous jacket burst on the ground to bloom and create a bright floral explosion.


Snorunt, Yamask and Vullaby are all three K.O.


"I can not believe they managed to beat us." Cold is surprised by their defeat.


"Next time you will not be lucky!" Ra, the warnings.The three Dawn Sun Academy students return their Pokémon in their Poké Ball and leave.


"For once we managed to beat."


"Yes, at least the playground did not take a lot of damage." Static affirm.


"It means we can fix it." Gray says.


"Yeah!" They're going to fix the small damage. While they were doing this, Night Dusk had a sensation that had never been before.


(What is it like feeling ... of pride, because I help them? Impossible friendship has no meaning for me because of him ... ?!) He has a presentiment of being watched.


"Dusk, he has a problem?" Pixie asks.


"…not really." The dark purple foal says.


Further two other members of the Dawn Sun Academy, watched them. "The Yokai team suffered a defeat and it could damage the reputation of our institution."


The peach-colored foal is surprised to see his second-rate trainers succeed in defeating the three weakest members of their school.


"Should we settle their accounts?" The unicorn brown filly asks the unicorn foal yellow sun.


"Not today let them enjoy their first temporary victory." The yellow foal announces to his two comrades.


Before he goes there he looks at Night Dusk (Becomes strong Dusk, because one day, we will fight again ...)