• Published 7th May 2018
  • 476 Views, 5 Comments

Poké-School Version Ultra Moon - Yuum



Night dusk is a young colt pokemon trainer. To achieve his dream he must take classes at Fluttershy School. With the help of his friends reaching his goal will be a matter of time ...

  • ...
 5
 476

Vs Pheromossa

Previously in Poké school Ultra Moon version …


After saving Nebby against Spearow and Farrow.Nebby back to Lillie but unfortunately other Spearow come back in charge in horde.


Frightened, the nebula shines its body that opens a vortex in the sky and a mysterious pokemon white humanoid cockroach appeared.


She neutralizes the bird's band with her Triple Kick technique. Ub-Beauty looks at the young ponies and runs, she makes a jump back to continue her race to Ponyville.


When she arrives, she crosses the citizens and releases her pheromone on them. Now all the ponies are under her control. Pheromosa obliges the ponies to make their village more beautiful …

Night Dusk, Violet Punk, Petal Blossom, Specter, Gray Gear, Rotom and Lillie return to town to warn ponies about this mysterious pokemon.


But when they arrived in the village, the foals noticed the ponies behaving strangely and they decorated every corner of the village.


"They decorate Ponyville?" Rotom is surprised


"Is there a festival or events coming up?" Lillie questions her new friends.


"I do not think so." Pixie thinks.


"There is one but it is still far away." Violet tells them.


They watch the ponies put pretty objects on houses and shops.


"The most important thing is to locate this pokémon from another dimension." Dusk remind them of the reason that are there.


"Yo, you're right."


"Yes," they come out of hiding to look for Ub-Beauty in the city, the more they walked the more the ponies acted like zombies.


They go behind the bushes …


Meanwhile, Dawn Sun Academy's elite trainers watch the situation protect by five Wobbuffet who use Safeguard to protect the Dawn Sun Academy against the bewitching scent.


"This a strange pokemon." Red Burst is surprised to come across one.


"She looks like none I've seen in the school library books." Mist Line had read the information on all Pokemon.


"Not important, I'm sure the director wants information on this thing." Black Void said.


"Hey, Dark Scream, are your friends here?" The black foal points fluttershy students who run through the bushes.


"No comment"


"They are moving to?" The turquoise filly asks.


"If I trust the management ... I would say to the secret base." Dark Stream understood and will follow them.


They run to a tree that has a hut in the branches. "Is that your secret base?"


"Yes, it's a place no pony knows." the gray foal says but three familiar face been there.


It was Soul Burn, Static Jolt and Pixie Love decorating the wooden house with pretty Poke-toy and other cute stuff.


"Soul, Jolt and Pixie ?!" Petal says with a surprised tone but his voice warns his present to the three.


The three bewitched foals sending their pokémon to the fight.


"Go, Torchic"


"Go, Dedenne"


"Togetic, I choose you!"


Their creatures are ready to fight. "We have no other choice to fight.Lillie stays behind us."


"OK." The peach filly moves away from the fight with Nebby.


"Rowlet, come help us!"


"Yo,Mimikyu!"


"Bounsweet!"


"Klink!"


"Salandit!"


The fight begins. "Torchic uses Flamethrower!"


"Dedenne uses Thunder!"


The fire chick spits flames and hamster casts lightning on the others.


"Klink use Thunder to stop the flames!" the gear creature casts lightning to neutralize the fire attack.


"Rowlet, Leafage stopped the lightning!" the green owl launches leaves to neutralize the lightning of the rodent.


"Togetic, metronome" Pixie's Togetic uses a random ability and takes Blizzard. She blows an icy wind on them.


"Yo, Mimikyu uses Copycat!" The fake pikachu copies the Metronome ability and launches a random attack: Petal Blizzard.


Mimikyu launches a fierce flower petal storm on the Dedenne, Torchic and Togetic.


The orange chick, the hamster and the happiness pokémon are seriously injured but despite their injury they continue to fight.


"Salandit goes on the offensive with Poison Gas!" The black salamander spits a mauve smoke on the three pokemon, they became poisoned.


Despite the effect of the poison they continue to fight. "Torchic, Scratch!"


The chick jumps on Rowlet but misses and will tackle Lillie. "Lillie run away!"


She runs to the bushes to escape the orange fowl. "Ahhh!"


Torchic is close to her and he is about to scratch the girl as a blow to everything a Drill Peck attack is launched.


??? : Boomburst!


A Pikipek pops out of the shrub to create a powerful sound that causes a devastating explosion that seriously hurts Torchic, Dedenne and Togetic.


"Where does this pokemon come from?"


??? : It's me…


Timid Voice comes out of the bush and says an order in a low voice. "Pikipek throws Tailwind.


The woodpecker whips a powerful gust of wind that repels the enemy from afar.


"…"


Pikipek uses Fury Attack. He fiercely attacks the three with his beak and his stamina diminishes severely.


"…"


"What did he say?" Lillie did not understand the words of the white colt.


"Timid says: That he will launch his z move of the flight type."


He makes series of movement to then finish with a pose superman that flies away. All the cyan energy is absorbed by the woodpecker and it is ready to release it.


Supersonic Skystrike


It takes a momentum to the cloud above Ponyville and falls like a rocket on the three creatures. The impact creates a crater in the ground and the three are unconscious.


Petal, Gray, Violet and Specter are surprised to see their friend fight like this.


"Yo, Timid since when do you know how to fight like that?"


"…"


"I see and how is it that you are not a zombie like the others?" Violet asks.


"..." He speaks with his little voice.


"You've been in the Everfree Forest, caught a wild Pikipek and when you got back to town you saw a strange creature looking like a white humanoid cockroach in Ponyville and she released a perfume that turned citizens into zombies. . "


The green filly translates the words of his friend.Timide nods.


"This vortexed creature is able to control anyone with its pheromone."


"A creature came out of a vortex?" Timid is surpris.


"Yes, Nebby opened a gate under the influence of fear and this thing appeared." She explains it and shows Nebby to Timid.


"I see ..." (This pokemon is able to open holes, I have to inform the director ...)


"If we want to stop this beast we must already release ponies from its smell." Rotom tell.


"For that I have a little idea.I come back!" The pale purple foal quickly enters the hiding place and comes out with a pokeball.


"Stunky, I choose you!" He calls his skunk creature to fight. "Stunky, stink them!"


The skunk sprinkles Soul, Jolt and Pixie with its bad smell and the fragrance of Ub-Beauty has disappeared.


"Yuck!?! What is this smell?" the three asks.


"It's a long story ..." Night explains everything that happened, he introduced Lillie and Nebby to all three.


"So to liberate the citizens have the aspergers of Stunky's stink?" The ruby red foal describe the plan.


"Yo, yes, a group A takes care of bringing back all the ponies to the town hall and group B will fight the beast."


Team A was Jolt, Timid and Violet, Soul and Rotom.For B it was Night, Specter, Pixie, Gray and Petal that we had to face Ub-Beauty.


"OK that works." Group A, go near Princess Twilight's castle to lure them away.


"Hey, zombies, we're here!" Jolt informs them of their position.


"Catch us if you are able!" Violet, causes them too.


"Owlowiscious, Air Slash!" Noctowl of Twilight launches power blade of wind.


"Tank, Razor Leaf!" Rainbow Torterra shoots leaves cut.


"Opal uses Fury Swipe!" Rarity's Glameow attacks them fiercely with his claws.


"Winona uses Accelerock!" Applejack's Midday Lycanroc accelerates its speed for colliding on young trainers.


"Gummy, Hydro Pump!" Totodile of Pinkie shooting a powerful stream of water.


"Angel, Double Slap!" Fluttershy's Bunnelby uses his long ears to hit the foals


Jolt, Timid and Violet, Soul and Rotom were quickly for the assembly towards the town hall. They enter the building and the ponies follow them inside.


"All the ponies assembled? Stunky sprinkles them!" The purple skunk lets out a gigantic plague


Everyone is free of Pheromossa's scent and they smell really bad.


Ailleur devant le château de la princesse de l'amitié.Night,Specter,Pixie,Grey et Petal vont à la rencontre de la ultra bête qui admirait les décorations du château.


Elsewhere in front of the princess's castle of friendship. Night, Specter, Pixie, Gray and Petal go to meet the ultra-beast who admired the decorations of the castle.


"Rowlet uses Leafage!" The green owl launches leaves on the white humanoid cockroach.


"Yo, Mimikyu uses Wood Hammer!" the false pikachu struck Pheromosa with his wooden tail.


She dodges both techniques with her speed.


"Togetic, Metronome" Pixie's Togetic uses a random ability and takes: Speed Swap.


She swaps her speed level with the enemy and goes on the attack with Triple Kick on Rowlet.


"Grubbin, Stink Shot!" The Grubbin of the purple colt pulls a sticky thread on Ub-Beauty.


Pheromosa does not tolerate things as dirty as sticky cobwebs, she uses her speed to dodge them.

"Yo, Mimi use Play Rough!" The creature disguise approaches the ultra-beast and plays brutally with it.Ub-Beauty undergoes a lot of damage.


Pheromossa launches Lunge, she concentrates all her power in this attack


"Klink, Gear Grind!" Klink launches two steel gears to hurt the enemy.


"Bounsweet, Razor Leaf!" The pokemon fruit pulls cutting leaves on the ultra beast.


"Togetic uses Metronome!"


The creature of happiness was going to use her ability but Pheromosa goes into action first with Me First which allows him to use a technique of the opponent.


Thanks to Metronome she attacks with Blizzard.Beauty blows a wind icicles that freezes everything.


"Togetic goes on the offensive with Metronome!" Happiness creature casts a random ability and launches Overheat. A burning wind neutralizes the blizzard.


"Grubbin, Stinky Shot! Rowlet uses Peck!" the insect pulls sticky tissue that immobilizes the enemy.


The green owl attacks with its beak, the flight type technique inflicts a lot of damage.


"Bounsweet, Razor Leaf and Rapid Spin!" the fruit creature draws leaves cutting on Pheromossa and whorls on itself to bump against the enemy.


"Klink, Thunder Shock!" The gear launches static shock on Ub-Beauty.


"Mimi uses Play Tough!" Mimikyu plays brutally with the enemy and seriously diminishes his stamina.


She goes on the offensive with Bug Buzz. The ultra beast causes sound waves that do not affect pokémon foals.


"Go, Stunky uses Sludge !" The light purple foal sends his new pokemon to battle. He pulls stinking purple ball on Pheromossa.


The beauty creature runs fast to avoid gooey and deodorant mauve substance.


"Stunky uses Sludge a few times!" The skunk throws several disgusting liquid on the opponent.


She manages to avoid the first but Ub-Beauty is touched by the rest.It has become dirty, the thing she hates the most.


Can not stand to be not clean, it returns in the vortex that leads to its dimension. She runs extremely fast to the bridge and enters her home.


After this adventure, the Ponyville ponies had to take several baths to get rid of the smell, Lillie had no other place to stay in the city with Nebby and became a new pupil of Fluttershy class …


The next morning, a brown stallion with pink hair arrived near the village.


Ilma: Ponyville has not changed much.