• Published 7th May 2018
  • 476 Views, 5 Comments

Poké-School Version Ultra Moon - Yuum



Night dusk is a young colt pokemon trainer. To achieve his dream he must take classes at Fluttershy School. With the help of his friends reaching his goal will be a matter of time ...

  • ...
 5
 476

It Left One Seven Unfriends

Previously on Poké-school ultra Moon version...



Students of the Fluttershy class manage to defeat another of the seven. Earth and mist unite with heroes to help them in their rescue mission.


Arrive on the fourth floor, timid's second personality awakens and reveals his identity as a member of the seven Unfriends to the heroes. Because of a trap, the trainers are divided and now they have to confront their pseudo friend...


In the underground tunnel. Mist, Earth, Gear, Petal, Punk and Specter land in a secret room of the Academy that resembles an artificial volcanic terrain.


"Where are we?”


"I think in a secret room of the Sun Dawn Academy." mist is not really safe.


"Yo,A secret room?”


"Yes, the stairs could be hidden somewhere... " Punk runs towards the staircase but a fire-type attack is launched.


"Yo, Punk, watch out!"


The light purple foal doves the flamwick.


"Find! He's here! " Gear has easily found the output.


"It was too easy..." I don't like it. "Earth doesn't like it as a situation.


"Whatever, let's go to join the others."


??? : You will not pass!


A flaming pony Dragon creature emerges behind the false volcano, it draws a long circle of fire around them to prevent them from escaping.


"Who's he?"


"Greeting intruder, I'm blaze Sun the Kirin and the fourth of the seven also the specialist with fire type. "


"The fourth? Dark scream is not supposed to be the fourth? "

"Normally Yes... but I think it is the fact that we have never seen it during the gathering of the seven and even as we were selected by the Director. "


Earth vibe says it's the first time he and mist line have seen him. To be able to advance, they must confront the Kirin.


"He is alone and we are advantageous by the number, we have a chance to beat him." the light purple Colt says but wild Slugma appearing in front of them.


All: wild Slugma?!


"Yes, here are some wild Slugma who have made their Habitat here and they obey my orders. Slugma launched Ember!! "


The Red magma slugs are engaging in a fight against schoolchildren. Meanwhile Dusk, Jolt, Widow, Pixie and Burn confront the seven specialist of the dark type.


"Grubbin! Ralts!"


"Torchic!


" Dedenne!"


"Galvantula!"


"Togekiss!"


The fight begins against the fire master. In the floor above the other group confront Timid Voice alias Dark Scream.


"Deino launches Dragon rage! Zorua, shadow claw! Scraggy, toxic! "


The quadrupeds Dragon blows a burning wind on the chick and the larva. The little Fox claw the Tarantula. The yellow lizard spits a pale mauve liquid on the three Pokémon of the fairy type, they are now poisoned by the poison and they sulfur.


"Timid how dare you betray us? You've been a spy at the Sun Dawn Academy all this time? " Jolt is angry at Timid's betrayal.


"... " He ignores the words of the poison-type expert and continues the fight.


"It's not your friend's fault, he's not aware that there is a double personality. One that you know and the other that confront us. "


Black widow takes the time to finally explain to them about the two shy boy's personality.


"Grubbin, bite bug! Ralts uses moonblast! "the larva bit his the zorua and the emotion creature shooting a lunar Ray on the quadruped Dragon, it takes a lot of damage because of its weakness against the fairy type.


"Zorua, shadow claw on Ralts, Togekiss and Dedenne! Deino, Dragon rage on Torchic! Scraggy launches incinerate on Galvantula! "


The little black Fox claws the female Ralts, the hamster and the White Bird. The blind Dragon blows his breath to hurt the mini chick. The reptile blows flames burn on the spider.


"Galvantula, electro ball against Scraggy!" the yellow insect sends a bullet loaded with electricity to the lizard.


"Togekiss used aura sphere on Deino!" the triangle-shaped bird launches a blue energy sphere on quadruped Black Dragon.


Deino takes a lot of damage because of his weakness against the combat type.


"Dedenne, charm! And uses parabolic charge! The yellow colt's Hamster charms the enemy with his cute face, for a moment they lost their combative spirit.


Then he strike the enemy with a current of energy that steals a quarter of their vital energy and is absorbed by dedenne.


"Continue, guys, dark Pokémon begins to show exhaustion, thanks to the parabolic charge attack. "


Rotom their supper. "Great, that means we'll soon face the next of the seven, and their last."


"Yes. " Rotom-Dex says.


"Grubbin, bite bug! Ralts attack with disarming voice! "


The Grubbin bites the lizard skin, the enemy takes more injury and his Ralts sings with a Charmeuse voice on the quadruped Dragon.


The inability to resist the ability of the fairy type, Deino and Scraggy are out of combat.


Yes! Bravo guys... "the dark purple pony congratulates his creatures when he lives that his larva evolves through the fights he had done.


Grubbin has evolved into Charjabug. "Charjabug the Battery Pokémon. Dual type Bug/electr and pokedex entry : Its stout shell provides excellent defense from attacks. It uses electricity on persistent opponents.”


"Torchic! Ember! "the Red chick spews mini fires on the polymorphic Fox by still inflicting wounds on him and burns.


"Dedenne, Thunder shock!" the Orange rodent four drowns the enemy with lightning power and Zorua is knocked out


"One less now there are only two of the seven Unfriends." the female changeling says.


They run down the stairs to get to the next area when dark laughs.”Ha!Ha!Ha!”


"Why, he laughs?"


The white Colt withdraws his three K. O Pokémon in their Pokéball and launches a Chrono ball.


A canine creature with white fur and on its head there is a sharp blade appeared.


"A Absol!? This Pokémon is extremely rare! "Lillie recognized her with the books she saw when she was little.


"And it can do more. Absol, Mega Evolution! "an energy that connects the two enters into resonance.


The creature changed its appearance, its fur became larger, wings pushed it and a mini second blade appeared.


Absol does hear your cursed song! Perish Song! "


The disaster creature sings a sinister song that resonates in the room, the Pokémon of the schoolchildren and the first of the seven senses a sensation of Frier.


"…"


"Torchic launches scratch!" the chick claws Absol.


After his attack Ralts, Charjabug, Torchic, Galvantula, Togekiss and Absol feels the first effect of the Perish Song.

"Now there are only two turn left. Absol launches razor wind! "


"Quick, dodged!" they dodged the wind blade launched by the enemy.


Galvantula launches ElectroWeb!" the yellow spider launches electricity-laden canvases on Absol.


But the enemy avoids them by flying in the air.


"With its wings it is hard to reach."


"Wait Jolt, I have an idea that could help us defeat it " Night Dusk whispers his plan to others.


During the preparation of his plan, the Pokémon on the battle area feels the second effect of the perish song.


"It is when that ends! Mega Absol Psycho Cut! "the disaster creature launches pale mauve-edged telekinesis waves on intruders and milking.


Ralts, Charjabug, Galvantula, Dedenne and Togekiss are hit. "It's time for power Z!"


Dark scream performs the movement of the normal type Z capacity while concentrating on the target number but the white Colt notices that the Orange chick is not here.


"Hey, where's Torchic?" the little bird is transported by Rotom-Dex, his he has to get close to him without being seen.


"What!? You think you're seriously successful in inflicting damage on my Absol? "dark says with a mocking tone.


"You, who is the second personality of timid, you must remember that: before we register the school of fluttershy we spend the majority of our time a fight of the wild Pokémon and torchic has accumulated a lot of experience.”


"Don't tell me... "


"If my data is accurate, Torchic will evolve... now! "Rotom continues the rest of the sentence.


The Chick's body shines a blue glow, it begins to change its appearance to become a Combusken and it knocked twice the enemy with his feet.


"He just learned double kick!"


Both kicks inflicts injury to the enemy, mega Absol lost balance and begins to fall.


"Absol!!!"


"Ralts, Drain Kiss!" the emotion creature embraces Absol to drain it from vital energy.


The quadruped white beast feels a lot draining its energy and does not have enough strength to counter-attack. Night dusk launches its Z attack on the opponent.


Break neck blitz


The insect battery loads at full speed on the beast disaster, the impact projects it on Dark Scream and the two hit the wall, Absol resumes its original form.


“You think timid is okay?" Pixie asks.


"I do not know... " Earth replied to pixie.


"Look, he's getting up!" ad burn seeing the seven specialist of the tenebrous type rises and returns his Pokémon in his ball.


The snow white Colt looks at the others with a terrifying look. He opens his mouth to talk.


"Guys, since when did we arrive in this room? And where is the seven on this floor? "


"Timid, is that you?" the Red device examines it.


"Sure it's me Rotom. Hurry, keep our way! "timid voice says before taking the stairs to the other floor.


"Sure it's me Rotom. Hurry, continue our road! "timid voice said before taking the stairs to the other floor.


"... " They follow him.


On the side of Mist, Earth, Gear, Petal, Punk and Specter who fight the Kirin and the wild Slugma. Thanks to water spot the power of the fire techniques of slugs are decreasing.


Diglett, Mud-Slap! "the mole throws mud on the first three.


"Salambit, Toxic!" the female salamander poisons the second row.


"Mimikyu, Shadow Claw!" the fake Pikachu claws those who are poisoned by the poison.

"Chansey, Egg Bomb!"


"Rockruff attacks with Throw Rock!" the puppy throws stones at the Red slugs.


One by one, their number decreases and reduces to three Slugma. "Klink uses Thunder Shock!"


The gear is lightning the last red molluscs with power sects on them, they are O. K.


The Slugma are all defeated by the trainers of the other school and their ally. The Kirin red Garance in the vermeil Mane is angry and goes into Nirik mode.


Grrr! " it His body is surrounded by flame.


"It has ignited!? "


"Go, Quilava! Larvesta! " Blaze Sun calls his Porcupine-fire and a larva.


"Flamethrower! "The two are throwing flames at them.


Budew attacks with Seed Bomb! "Bud shoots explosive seeds on Quilava.


"Quilava, Flame Wheel! " l inherit from fire to attack in Budew and it burns.


"Chansey, Egg Bomb! Mud Bomb! "the Chansey shot an explosive egg on the Kirin Quilava and throws a mud bomb on the fire insect.


"Larvesta Heat Wave!" they are burned by the heat wave of the larva.


Klink and Budew are faint because of their weakness against the fire type.


"Klink, come back! Diglett attacks with Bulldozer! "the Mole is pitting the ground to cause great relief that hurts his enemies but his allies too.


"Come back Budew! , Bounsweet, come on! Sweet scent! "the Pokémon fruit releases a delicious scent that reduces their ability to invade.


"Salandit, Poison Gas! Dragon Rage! "the poisonous reptile spits a pale mauve cloud on the Quilava and the Larvesta of the Kirin (Nirik mode).


Both are poisoned and Blaze is really angry with them.


"Grrrr! " its Pokémon suffers the pain of the poison.


"Flame Wheel!" Heat Wave! "blaze orders but his Pokémon undergo another poison pain and can not perform the technique.


"Now Rockruff launches Throw Rock!" the puppy throws mini rock on the larva and bristle with fire.


"Chansey, Double slap!" Chansey de mist gives shots of clap to Larvesta.


"Diglett, Mud-Slap!" the mole pulled from the mud on both enemies. Quilava and Larvesta show signs of fatigue.


"Budew attack with Mega Drain!" the bud aspires the vital energy of the mini fire insect and is knocked out.


"Grrr! larvae, come back! Now use your talent Blaze and Flamethrower!"


His talent that boosts his pyrotechnic techniques, his flame throws is extremely powerful.


"Diglett counterattack with Mud-Slap!"


"Chansey, Mud Bomb! ". Both launching ground-type attacks to neutralize the flame Jet and extinguish.


"Grrr! Ah! Quilava uses... "


"Now it's over! Salandit launches Acid Pourdown! " the light purple Colt draws in its Z power to launch its Z attack.


The lava soil is replaced by a toxic violet liquid that transforms the place into poisonous marshes. Quilava sinks through the venom and gets swallowed up.


"Quilava!!!!! "The porcupine is fainted because of the poison that has absorbed.


"Even if you defeated me, you did not pass!"


"Comfey, calm his anger." the Pokémon posy picker approaches the Nirik with a leaf necklace.


The scent of the petals calms the Kirin, Comfey puts it on his neck and blaze resumes its original form. "It smells good... "


"Hold, Blaze here is a Pecha Berry to cure poisoning and two Oran Berry for healing."


"Blaze, we must stop mind Vice before it succeeds its evil project and even that is to say to leave the seven. If you're willing to help us, then help us! "


"... I'll think about it. "the Dragon pony will reflect on his proposal. During this time Mist, Earth, Gear, Petal, Punk and Specter ascend to the upper level of the building.


On the other side of Dusk, Jolt, Widow, Pixie and Burn, they access a class of Academy dedicated to capturing wild Pokémon.


"Where are we?" the pink girl questions the changeling.


"In a mini Pokémon Safari, the Director installed it last week and the students go to catch rare Pokémon. "


"Interest but we must continue to progress. "


Yes you're right Dusk, Nebby's waiting for us." Lillie is the same.


The trainers run to the staircase when two shadows emerge from the herbs and will block their way.


They reveal themselves in front of the young trainers. It was a Marowak Alolan and a Sandshrew Alolan.


"A Marowak and a Sandshrew, they are different from the ones I usually see. "


"This is normal, they have the form Alolan. To adapt to their new environment, both had to change their appearance in order to survive. "


Rotom shows him the original version and their new shape with their types. "Okay, let's go to the next floor. "


The Group try to take the stairs to the next level but the Marowak and Sandshrew continues to prevent them from advancing in the other.


Why do they do that?"


"It's weird, it's rare that wild Pokémon from Safari zone do that. It's like they want to join your team. "


"Our team?" the Pokémon equipped with a bone with flames approaches the Red pony while the ice mouse approaches the dark purple pony.


Burn/ Dusk : …


"OK. Go, Poké Ball! "both of them throw their orange ball to catch the two wild beasts.


Burn soul got a Marowak and Night Dusk a Sandshrew. The pomeys continue their journey to the next room. On the staircase the other half join them.


Together they arrive in a combat room that looks like a circus marquee and in the Middle it had a huge spring box.


The box is played and a Carnival music is heard until that stops and a young pony dressed as a clown came out with his two Pokémon.


"Kadabra, psychic cut! Spoink launches Zen headbutt! "


-Who is he?


Black void, a specialist of the psychic type and he grows up in a circus." Earth explains quickly so that you can avoid the attack.


"Mimikyu attack with shadow ball!" the fake Pikachu shooting shadows balls that hitting the mini pig grey.


"Go, Rowlet! Astonish! "the Green OWL launches a ghostly aura on Kadabra.


"See what you're capable of, Marok, launch shadow bone!"


The psychic pig suffers the spectral attack and takes heavy damage.


"Kadabra, Spoink throw... "


"Rowlet, astonish and put me all your strength!" the Green OWL is surrounded by a green light that reinforcements its statues.


He launches astonish with a great force that knocks Kadabra. "Marok, Lance Shadow Bone!"


"Mimikyu, Shadow Ball!" the two techniques have the top on Spoink and the dishes out of combat.


The trainers managed to defeat the 6th of the seven.


"Congratulations, you beat me but there remains Red Burst the most powerful pupil of the Academy and the seven, you have no chance like him and the Mega squad!"

"No matter who is power or not, we have a mission to complete: deliver our comrade Nebby!"


All: Yes.


They take the staircase to reach the last painting, the last and seventh of the seven.


At the same time in the Research Center, mind Vice received as a report the defeat of Dark Scream, Blaze Sun and Black Void.


"They've all been defeated and the intruders are now heading into your Red terrain."


"... " the yellow Colt stood next to the door ready to perform the next mission that will receive.



"Red, you must at all costs to prevent them from arriving there! The drainage machine has already aspirate a large amount of energy to this Cosmog and my Blinding One project will soon be able to be accomplished. "


"With pleasure Vice. Let me take the mega Squad?"


"Sure, my protégé." he accepts the new quest. When leaving the scientific research center a piece of memory came back to him.


Flashback...


The young Night Dusk makes diversion to allow Red Burst to return to the village to call for help. The little yellow pony ran into the forest to return to the city.


Arrival near a tree. His Litten inside his Poké Ball felt a Presence

.


The fire cat growls.


"Litten, what is it? He follows the gaze of the fire kitten watching a mysterious pony wearing a hood.


"Sir! You have to help us, my friend is being attacked by a wild Salamence and he is in danger! " Red panic.


He examines the young boy and discovers that there is great potential.


"I'll help you... "


"Thank you very much Mister... "

"To awaken your true force! Baheeym changes its memory! "


The mysterious pony who wears a hood to hide his identity orders his alien Pokémon to change the boy's memory and loses consciousness during the process.


His memories begin to change and change with news "Night Dusk... "


Red wakes up slightly and could see a little the face of the mysterious character, he discovered that it was mind Vice.


End of flashback.


"A problem, Red?"


"No, nothing." he said before he teleport to his quarters.


At the same time the trainers of the other school and their ally arrive in a room that resembles the arena of the gym leader Drayden.


In the room there is a lot of artificial Dragon skeleton and drawings of the legendary Pokemon Dragon type.


"Here is the last, we are several against one and... " the dark mauve boy places his hoof in front of his comrades.


"Go ahead, I take care of him."


"But dusk if you make the same mistake as last time you fought it?"


"Not this time, I'm different and we have to rescue Nebby, right?"


"... But.”


-Everything's going to be okay. Go on the top floor!


"OK, good luck." the trainers take the door that leads to the top floor of the Sun Dawn Academy.


"Do you really think you can defeat me? You're stupid but if you really want to do one against one, in case I accept! "


Both prepare their Poké Ball to start the fight.


Dusk: I choose you...