• Published 7th May 2018
  • 475 Views, 5 Comments

Poké-School Version Ultra Moon - Yuum



Night dusk is a young colt pokemon trainer. To achieve his dream he must take classes at Fluttershy School. With the help of his friends reaching his goal will be a matter of time ...

  • ...
 5
 475

Night Dusk Vs Red Burst Rematch

After spending the first six floors. Night dusk and his companions arrive at the last of the seven Unfriends.


Dusk decides to face it alone to allow the other to reach the last floor of the building. Now a serious fight between two old friends will begin...


The first match: Sandshrew Alolan vs Exeggutor Alolan.


"Dragon hammer!" the coconut tree uses the trunk as a hammer to knock out the ice mouse.


"Dodge and launch icy wind!" Luckily thanks to its small size it manages to Dodge it and blows its ice breath.


The coconut tree undergoes the icy breath and its trunk freezes. "Sand uses powder snow on

the floor!"


The ice mouse blows its frozen breath on the floor that becomes slippery. Exeggutor has difficulty standing up because of the ice.


"Sand uses toxic! Slash! "the snow mouse to poison the enemy with poison and slice it with his claws.


"Dragon hammer!" he misses his target because of the slippery ground. Sandslash Alolan continues to attack it with ice-type move.


The coconut tree weakens because of the cold and the effect of the poison. "Icy wind!"


An icy wind the knockout.Night Dusk won the first game. "You've improved since the last time. "


Red is going to send his second Pokémon to battle. Meanwhile the friends of Night Dusk are progressing their way through the corridor of the Academy.


Lillie, Specter, Soul Burn, Pixie, Petal, Static, Timid, Grey and the three seven Unfriends run to the top floor.


They take the left corridor and see two fillies dressed in Gothic maid.


"We are the twins of horror..."


"Me, is Ink Heart... " one of the twins, which wears dark mauve, presents itself.


"And I, Cursed Spell... " the other who wears a dark gray garment replied.


"... and we are members of the mega squad! "they say unite. They send a Gengar and a Branette to battle.


"Yo, Mimikyu! Shuppet! "Specter stands before the enemy. "You continue, I will face the twins."


"But Specter... "


The dark purple Colt beckoned him to tell his friends that he would be correct and they could advance without him. Trust others continue their journey.


The twins commit the mega evolution of their Pokémon. Gengar becomes mega Gengar and Branette changes to mega Branette.


The others continue their way in front of the stairs on the top floor. A new opponent appeared with a Garchomp.


"I'm Fury Claw, the Dragon type expert and if you want to pass, you have to beat me." The young Brown Dragon presents himself.


It triggers its mega evolution and the shark Dragon transforms into its mega form.


"Cutiefly uses Moonblast!" the fly bee shot a lunar Ray on the shark Dragon.


Pixie is his opponent. "My opponent is a girl? "


"And this girl will defeat you! Quick, keep going! "the pink filly orders her friends.


They're pursuing their way into the next floor. "Nebby not be afraid, we're coming!"


But Fluttershy's students face two opposers who use a Pinsir and a Heracross.


“Mega evolution!!! " The two changeling foals activate the transformation of their Pokémon.


Pinsir is changing into mega Pinsir and Heracross in mega Heracross. Soul burn sends its Combusken and Marowak Alolan.


"Quick, I take care of them. Combusken launches Flamethrower! Marowak launches Flame Wheel! "


The bright red Colt fights the two young changeling while the others access the last platform.


In the seventh room of the seven. Red Burst takes its Hakamo-O as the next Pokémon.


"His Jangmo-O has evolved since the last time. Hakamo-O the scaly pokemon. Dual type dragon/ fight and poke entry :The scales it sheds can be molded and processed to make pots and pans. They conduct heat well, so they’re a popular item. "


"Hakamo-O, Sky Uppercut!" the Biped Dragon hits the mouse from the top. Sandshrew took heavy damage because of his weakness against the combat type.


"Sand launches Gyro Ball!" The ice mouse rotates on itself to shattered on the enemy but thanks to its agility Hakamo-O dodge the attack.


"Sky Uppercut! Dragon Tail! "he makes a punch from the top that inflicts more damage and strikes him with his tail.


Knocked out by his dragon-like ability, Night Dusk changes to Pokémon. "You fought well Sandshrew, rest. Go, Charjabug! "


The mauve Colt calls its insect larva battery in combat. "Charjabug uses charge first and after Spark!"


The insect battery concentrates the electrical energy in its body to increase the power of its electrical techniques and strikes the scaly bipedal Dragon with a mini Flash.


"Dragon tail!" the scaly Biped Dragon strikes him with his tail several times.


"Charjabug!"


Although the insect is trying to resist the blows, its endurance decreases severely and the wounds increase.


"Close combat! And puts it K. O " Charjabug suffer the attack and it is half exhausted so night dusk changes to Pokémon.


"Charjabug comes back to rest! Ralts I choose you! "the purple Colt changes from Pokémon drums and chooses his Pokémon emotion.


"Moonblast!" Ralts shooting a lunar Ray that seriously hurts Hakamo-O.


"Headbutt!" The Biped Dragon strikes the little creature with its head. Ralts uses Moonblast.


His endurance decreases more but he still has a little strength to stand up. The yellow Colt ordered his bipedal dragon to attack with headbutt.


"Drain Kiss!" The creature approaches the enemy in order to embrace it, the kiss drains the last remaining force. Red burst makes his Hakamo-O come back and chooses his Salamance.


"So Night Dusk, how does it stand in front of your great fear?" Red says to provoke him.


(…)


"Are you all right, Dusk?" Rotom asks. The Colt nodded to say everything is fine.


"Salamance, mega evolution!" the red-winged blue quadruped Dragon changes its appearance. His wings took the form of a huge U and white armor appeared. "


"Iron tail!" the blue quadrupeds Dragon hits Ralts with his iron tail.


"Ralts launches Moonblast!" she shoots another Lunar Ray on the quadruped Dragon fly.


(As long as flying, it will make me impossible for Ralts to touch it but Charjabug which is of the electric type will maybe have a chance...)


"Ralts comes back and go Charjabug." the emotion creature nodded. The Colt makes him come back and call his insect battery.


Throws mud Jets on the flying dragon, mega Salamance dodge the mud assault but gets hit by one.


"Dragon breath!" He spits his dragon breath on the insect battery.


Charjabug continued to bombarded him with mud on the enemy who hit him in full live. The Mud-Slap capability has reduced its accuracy to half.


"Dragon Breath!" Mega Salamance misses its target.


Spark!" Charjabug raises a tackle electricity loaded with his body on the enemy, he is wounded and now paralyzed


Unable to use his paralyzed wings, he falls to the ground. Night dusk orders Charjabug to attack him with Charge and Spark.


Because of the repetitive blow, the mega quadruped Dragon is out of combat. ' "Sparke!!!"


A Flash shot and Red's Salamance is knocked out. "You're good, you defeated my three Pokemon and you know who I have left?"


(Son Litten...) Dusk and Rotom thinking about the answer at the moment.


"Go, Torracat" a red feline with a Bell at the neck appeared.


"His Litten to evolve..." the Red camera takes pictures in order to collect new data.


“Torracat the Fire Cat Pokémon. Type fire and pokedex entry :When its mane is standing on end, you can tell it’s feeling good. When it isn’t feeling well, its fur will lie down flat. ”


"Flame Charge!" the Red feline fires burning around him and darkens the insect battery.


Charjabug is burned by the flames and lost consciousness. "Charjabug, you deserve a rest. Go, Ralts! "


the female Ralts attack first with Moonblast but the rapidity of the Red cat is more vivid and lacks its target.


“Lick!”


Torracat approaches her from a jump and licks her face. The ability of the ghost type inflicts heavy damage and is now paralyzed.


"Ralts..." Red burst uses the advantage of Ralts ' negative status for the wounded more with fire-type techniques.


The strength of the female Pokémon emotion decreases a lot and it does not have enough to block the enemy.


"Finish there with Fire Fang!" His canines ignite and Ralts is bitten by a jaw of fire that knocked him out.


"Ralts you did a good job, rest!"


"Good work? You're laughing, your Pokémon haven't even held 20 seconds against my Torracat. "


"And so, kukui taught us that a Pokémon could make great efforts when we encourage it. Sandshrew, Ralts and Charjabug have done their best despite the difference in power and I believe in them because they are my friends! "


"Friendly..." The yellow Colt has another memory that came back to him. In this memory we could see Night Dusk,Red Burst and a pale blue filly who take care of their Pokémon with kukui's advice.


(Why I have memories comes back to me now!?)


The Green OWL inside the Poké Ball is determined to do and does its best to help Night Dusk. He's nodded.


"Go, Rowlet!" Rowlet is surrounded by a white light. His body starts to change. Rowlet's evolving into Dartrix.


“Dartrix the Blade Quill Pokémon. Dual type grass/flying and pokedex entry :Supremely sensitive to the presence of others, it can detect opponents standing behind it, flinging its sharp feathers to take them out. ”


"The final fight can finally begin!" The last fight between Dartrix and Torracat began.


Elsewhere Lillie, Jolt, Petal, Mist, Widow, Timid, Grey, Earth and Punk reach the last door that leads to the lab room of the Sun Dawn Academy.


"Here's the lab room." the turquoise filly replied. The others are preparing to face any new enemy.


Earth and widow would open the door when suddenly two voices were heard.


??? : Sceptile launches Bullet Seed!


??? : Pidgeot launches Brave Bird!


Punk: Salambit launches Flamethrower!


Jolt: Dedenne launches Thunder Shock!


The female lizard spits flames burn that neutralizes the grains Lance and the gnaw strike the bird surrounded by bright energy.


"Two new enemies?" Earth said .


??? Exact!


A female Griffon with a pigeon head and a green-coloured filly that wears a Tulip on her hair appeared.


"Hello I'm Tulip Seed member of the Mega Squad." The Green filly is next to the Sceptile.


"And me, Blow Bloom is also a member of the Mega Squad." the female Griffin is next to the Pidgeot. "


They block the door to prevent intruders from entering and the two girls snap the mega evolution of their Pokémon.


Punk and Jolt stand in front to confront them. "Get inside!"


"Me and Jolt we will confront them, go free Nebby." The lemon yellow boy says.


The other enter the laboratory, inside they see a blue light similar to that of Nebby and that scientists evaluate the flow of energy.


"Nebby, where are you?"


"Neb... By... " Cosmog says weakly.


"What you have succeeded in reaching up here!? Regardless, the machine soon finishes to suck up the energy of Cosmog. Sweet love, prevented her snot from intervening. "


"Yes, Mr. Vice. Go, Persian, Wigglytuff, Pyroar female and Heliolisk! "


The Secretary calls a female white Panther, a pink rabbit, a lioness and a jabot-collared lizard.


"Lillie, get Nebby out of the machine, we're going to face this Mare" mist said.


Petal, Mist, Earth, Widow, Timid and Grey confront the Secretary and the white girl approaches the machine. "Nebby don't be afraid, I'm with you."


"By..." Weaker because the machine sucked a huge amount of energy and it is ready a is engaged.


-Mind Vice, the machine is ready to be used.


"Excellent, active!" The scientific ponies activate the device that opens a gigantic wormhole.


Outside the sky begins to darken and become cloudy. On the school side of Fluttershy, the yellow Pegasus has a bad feeling.


And Tapu Koko shows signs of anger. "Tapu..."


In the laboratory...


An interdimensional Vortex forms and grows to a gigantic size.


"Yes, I will become the new ruler of Equestria! Comes to me UB... "