• Published 1st Apr 2018
  • 1,080 Views, 16 Comments

The Princess of Harmony - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Summer vacation has arrived at CHS, and Sun is going to learn her true destiny.

  • ...
 16
 1,080

Chapter 1: Summer's Here!

In CHS everyone at school are in their classes talking about the activities for the summer. Sun and her friends even Falling Star are with a lot of the students in the cafeteria talking about the trp to Camp Everfree. In the cafeteria, Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Discord are going over the rules of the trip, as well as the time, bus route,and the fun they're going to have.

"So remember students, we're going to me meeting at the school at 7:00 am during that time we'll be having breakfast and we'll e having out suitcases and supplies in the bus. We'll be leaving the school at 8:00 am," Principal Celestia says, holding the microphone.

Discord grabs the microphone, and says, "And don't forget, we're going to have fun so remember to bring fun things. We're all going to on a Bigfoot hunt, so don't forget to bring you camera so you'll get pictures from this experience."

Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna rolls their eyes in response while the students start giggling hearing Discord's idea of fun.

Vice Principal takes the microphone away from Discord, and asks, "So do anyone have any questions before we call this a day?"

Everyone in the cafeteria are silence, and don't have too much questions.

Pinkie raise her hand and asks, "Um Principal Celestia, the time?"

Pinkie hen points at the large clock. Principal Celestia looks at the clock and know that it's almost time for their summer break.

Principal Celestia turns back with a giggle, and says, "Of course, be my guest."

The students gets up from their chairs as they chant and see the second hand turn, "Six! Five! Four! Three! Two! One!"

The bell rings for the last time and finally Summer is here. Everyone cheer hearing the bell and they start to dance, and have fun. Summer is finally here, and the students are ready to have a lot of fun. Students are also exciting the cafeteria.

All:

What time is it?

Summertime! It's our vacation!

What time is it?

Party time! That's right, say it loud!

What time is it?

Time of our lives! Anticipation!

What time is it?

Summertime! School's out, scream and shout!

Sun:

Finally summer's here

Good to be chilling out

I'm off the clock

The pressure's off

Now my friends are what it's all about

Falling Star

Ready for some sunshine

For my heart to take a chance

Just moved away

And here to stay

Ready for time to enhance

The Dazzlings:

Everybody's ready, going crazy and we're out?

Come on and let me hear you say it now, right now!

All the students enter the hallways, and dance in the hallways having a time of their life.

All:

What time is it?

Summertime! It's our vacation!

What time is it?

Party time! That's right, say it loud!

What time is it?

Time of our lives! Anticipation!

What time is it?

Summertime! School's out, scream and shout!

At a different part of the school, students are signing each other's ears book. Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy are among them.

Rarity:

Goodbye to rules, no summer school

I'm free to shop 'till I drop

Rainbow Dash:

It's an education vacation

Rarity and Rainbow Dash:

And the party never has to stop

Applejack:

Got things to do, I'll see you soon

Fluttershy:

And we're really gonna miss you all

Rarity:

Goodbye to you and you

Rainbow Dash:

And you and you

Applejack and Fluttershy:

Bye bye until next fall

After singing some years books, everyone head down the halls to get ready for their summer vacation.

Applejack, Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash:

Everybody ready going crazy, and we're out

Come on and let me hear you say it now, right now!

In another hall, Pinkie, students, and the school band are in another hall dance around and singing.

Pinkie Pie:

What time is it?

All:

(Summertime! It's our vacation!)

Pinkie Pie:

What time is it?

All:

(Party time! That's right, say it loud!)

Pinkie Pie:

What time is it?

All:

(Time of our lives! Anticipation!)

Pinkie Pie:

What time is it?

All:

(Summertime! School's out, scream and shout!)

In another hallway, Screwball and The Crusaders walks down the hallways.

Screwball and The Crusaders:

No more waking up at 6 a.m

Now our time is all our own

Then leaves through another school. Then Sun, Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity walks down the hallways.

Sun, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity:

Enough already, we're waiting, come on, let's go

All:

Go out of control!

Then the girls along with a bunch of students runs down the halls with excitement.

The school band along with some of the students begin to dance as they pay with different sport balls, books, and props.

Boys:

Alright

Everybody!

Come on!

The students reach the gym, and everyone start to dance. Sun and her friends are on the stage dancing too.

All:

School pride, let's show it!

Champions, and we know it!

Wondercolts are the best!

Blue, white and gold!

When it's time to win, we do it!

We're number one, we proved it!

Let's live it up! Party down!

That's what the summer's all about!

Sun and the girls grab their instruments and star to play as they and all the students sing for their summer vacation to start.

All:

(What time is it!)

Sun:

Summertime is finally here

Sun strums her guitar and transform with her wings, ears, and tail.

All:

(Let's celebrate!)

Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Applejack:

Want to hear you loud and clear now!

While playing their instruments and through the microphones, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, and Applejack transforms with their pony forms.

All:

(School's out!)

Rarity, Pinkie, and Fluttershy:

We can sleep as late as we want to!

Then Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy transform playing their instruments.

All:

(It's our time!)

The Dazzling and Falling Star:

Now we can do what ever we wanna to!

The Dazzlings transform holding the microphones while Falling Stars wears the fake pony ears and tail belt.

With that, The Rainboom plays while all of the students in the school dance and cheer to start their summer vacation.

All:

What time is it?

It's summertime

We love the day!

Come on and say it again now!

What time is it?

It's party time!

Let's celebrate

The time of our lives!

With that, The Rainboom and all the students cheer, "Yeah!"

Everyone cheers happily hearing the band performing, and run out of the gym to start their summer vacation.

Sometime later, Sun and her friends take Falling Star to Sugarcube corner to talk about what they like to do for the summer. If fact, today is busy day because a lot of students of come over to get some lunch, talk to friends, and do other stuff.

Rainbow happily cheer, "Oh yeah! Summer's finally here!"

"I know, I can't wait to start wearing my summer line. Adagio and I have plenty of options," Rarity says.

"I can't wait to relax," Aria says leaning back on the chair.

Then Pinkie says," We get to party all night long."

"Don't forget going to Camp Everfree after the weekend," Sonata adds.

Applejack laughs and says, "I know, we're goin to have a swell time over there."

"Even though my dad wants us to find Bigfoot," Sun replies with a smile.

Fluttershy giggles, "I don't know about seeing Bigfoot in the woods, but I am glad that we get to see all the wildlife."

"Me too" Spike say.

"Why so you can chace some squirrels?" Nina bluntly asks.

Spike blushes and says, "Maybe."

"You can be predictable sometimes," Nina remarks.

The two pets start laughing, while Angel Bunny giggles while being on Fluttershy's lap.

"And I get to try out some new outfits," Rarity says.

"I agree Rarity. I sure love to wear something nice over there," Adagio says.

"I can't wait to go to camp. I never been camping before," Twilight says.

"Me either," Falling Star replies.

"Really! You two seriously never been camping before?" Rainbow asks looking surprised.

"No," Twilight and Falling Sar answer at the same time.

Then Sun suggests, "Well let's figure out what we're going to need for the trip."

"Clothes is definitely a must," Rarity answers.

"Especially that will go with the season," Adagio adds.

"We should bring some food too. I can ring some tacos," Sonata says.

Then Pinkie says, "Don't forget the marshmallows."

"A flashlight," Fluttershy replies.

"Including some brushes, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, sponge,and all stuff we need to make sure we don't get any germs from the woods," Falling Star adds.

"Let's also add first aid kit," Twilight relies

Then Aria say," And finally…"

"Pumpkin Cake putting on Rarity's makeup," Aria bluntly adds.

"Huh!" The girls reply with a confused look.

Then Rarity asks, "I beg your pardon, darling?"

"Pumpkin Cakes is putting on your makeup, Rarity" Aria says pointing to where the baby is.

The girls, especially Rarity look to see that Pumpkin Cake has blue eye shadow, light pink powder on her cheeks, and red lipsticks on her lips. She is holding Rarity's mascara.

Rarity gasps and exclaims, "Pumpkin Cake!"

Rarity runs over and grabs hold of Pumpkin Cakes.

Rarity grabs the masara from the baby, and says, "No, no, no Pumpkin! That is not allowed."

"Although I do admit, the cerulian goes good with your eye," Rarity complements with a smile.

Pumpkin Cake coos with a smile on her face. Rarity then grabs a cloth and begins to whip the makeup from Pumpkin's face.

Sun giggles, "I'm guessing that Pumpkin wanted to imitate you after seeing you put on your own makeup."

"And she looks adorable with makeup on," Sonata happily replies.

"That maybe be, but Pumpkin is much too young to wear makeup," Rarity replies, wiping the makeup off of Pumpkin's face.

Rarity puts Pumpkin down after the makeup off of her, and says, "Not to mention, I need some of my make up for any occasion. I'm just glad she hasn't ate any of it yet."

Rarity then grabs her makeup, puts it in her bag, and make sure it on the table so Pumpkin can't reach it. As Rarity puts her bag on a safe place, Pumpin tries her hardest to reach it, but she is too little to get then. Then Pumpkin begin to cry. The girls look down to see little Pumpkin Cake crying, and don't know what to do.

Luckily, Ms. Cakes comes in with a smile and says, "Don't worry sweetie, mommy's here."

Ms. Cakes comes over, and picks up Pumpkin Cake. She then begins to rock the little baby and she is able to calm down with a small wimmer.

"Pinkie, can you manage things here while I get Pumpkin Cake to take a nap?" Ms. Cakes asks.

"Will do," Pinkie salutes.

Pinkie then runs over to the register, a help the customers with their orders. For the rest of the day, the girls continue to talk about their trip and about what to do for the summer before heading home. What the girls don't know, is that the girls are in for a big surprise this weekend.

Author's Note:

What Time Is It from High School Musical 2