• Published 1st Apr 2018
  • 1,080 Views, 16 Comments

The Princess of Harmony - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Summer vacation has arrived at CHS, and Sun is going to learn her true destiny.

  • ...
 16
 1,080

Chapter 4: The After Party

After the coronation, there is a party where everypony are having a great time. At a large table, Sun is with all her Equestrian friends and family along with her CHS friends and family, and the other princesses. Everyone are having wonderful time, and are having some food from the banquet.

Human Pinkie ates one of the cupcakes and happily says, "Yummy! These cupcakes are delicious."

"Thanks you very much. I made them myself," Pony Pinkie happily replies.

"And the tea is good as well," Human Rarity replies.

Sunstone asks, "So sweet, I head from Princess Celestia that you're going to go on a camping trip tomorrow."

"That's right, we're going to spend a week at Camp Everfree. From what I heard, it's been around for a long time," Sun answers.

"Everfree? It won't have any strange creatures like the ones in the Everfree Forest?" Scarlet asks in concern.

"Don't worry, it's not goin' to have any dangerous magical creatures over there or somethin' like that," Human Applejack answers.

"But they're going to have some birds, squirrels, and other woodland creatures," Human Fluttershy happily replies.

Then Human Discord says, "Don't forget Bigfoot."

The ponies look at the human version of Discord with confused looks.

Pony Rainbow asks, "What in Equestria is a Bigfoot?"

"I supposed to be this hairy monster with big feet. People have try to find him, and somebeleived to have saw him," Human Twilight asks.

"Yeah. My crazy adopted father has passion for this stuff. But I think he'll fall through a hole if he actually see him," Sun replies with laughter.

"Well, I'm going to help him find it. I looked on the internet last night, and it said there are over dozen Bigfoot sighting at Camp Everfree," Human Screwball replies.

"But nobody has proof," Human Rarity replies.

Then Screwball says, "That's why Dad and I are going to get proof by setting up a trap for him."

Except for Pinkie, Sun and the others roll their eyes in response.

Then Aria says looking annoyed, "Look Screwball we don't mind that you and your dad are going on this Bigfoot hunt and setting up a trap, but I'll make it clear that the only thing that you are going to catch is one of us who isn't paying attention."

"Come Aria, where's your sense of adventure?" Sonata whines.

"I left it at home," Aria bluntly remarks.

"Really?" Sonata asks.

Then Adagio says, "She was being sarcastic about it."

"Oh!" Sonata answers looking clueless.

Arai groans and says, "Go back to sleep, Sonata."

"That was kind of rude," Pony Fluttershy shyly replies.

"What can I say, I'm kind of a rude girl, even as a merpony I was kind of rude," Aria admits.

Adagio face pain her hand in response. The girls look at Aria with straight looks on their faces.

Princess Twilight turns to Sun and the human Falling Star as she asks, "By the way, were you about to figure out where the strange magic that stock you come from."

Sun looks at Twilight and answers, "Actually, we're wondering about it ourselves. It's kind of strange."

"Yeah. I never knew where all that strange magic came from. All I do know is that it was feeding my negativity like crazy and turned me to a magical person that tried to get revenge," Human Falling Star adds.

"I may not understand being possessed by magic, but I know what it's like to be bitter and would stop at nothing to get what you want," Starlight replies.

"I know what it's like to be possessed by magic, and it was not god at all," Pony Falling Star replies.

"My sisters and I know what it's like to be possessed by magic and own own ambition. At least you weren't controlled by an evil merpony source error," Adagio replies.

"It's better than what I did. I almost merge both the pony world and the human world together because I wanted to learn magic," Human Twilight adds.

Hearing all of this, Princess Luna says, "It seems that when magic was brought into the other realm, it's more connected to your emotions. When negative emotions is fed into it, it caused those who possess it into an alter ego of one's self. I know because it happened to me when I was turned into Nightmare Moon."

"The most important thing is that all of you were able to surpass it, and end up with new friends in the process," Princess Celestia happily replies.

"Yeah. We're lucky to have a great friend like Sun around," Arai agrees.

Everyone nod their head in reply.

Falling Star turns to Sun and asks, "Sun, do you think I can be able to get over what happened. I'm still a bit worried about it."

"It's okay, some of my friends have all been there," Sun replies.

"I know, but it's still… confusing… scary… and I don't actually know what. I never deal with magic before," Falling Star worriedly explains.

"Don't worry, as long as my friends and I are there for you, we can help you get through it," Sun reassures.

Falling Star smiles and says, "Okay."

Later on, at the stage, Sun and the whole band, The Rainbooms are onstage getting ready to perform for the show. Sun also change into her human form so she can perform with her friends.

Princess Twilight has the microphone with her magic, and says, "Hello everypony. I'm glad to see you all for the coronation of my good friend, Princess Sun. Are you all having a good time."

Everypony cheer after hearing it.

"Now for the main event for the night. Performing tonight is none other than Princess Sun andher friends, The Rainbooms!" Princess Twilight announces.

Everypony cheer and shout as they stomp their hooves or clapping them. The light shines on stage where The Rainbooms are, and are ready to play.

Rainbow talks through t3he microphone and shows, "Hell Equestria, are you all having a great time!"

Everypony cheer and clap in reply.

"Tonight, our lead singing and your new Princess Sun will be singing tonight! Hope you all have a great time hearing our band play!" Rainbow adds in a loud voice.

Everypony cheer and clap their hooves.

Pinkie taps on the drumstick and shouts, "One! Two! Three! Four!"

With that, the five friends play with their instruments. Just then, the light shine brightest where Sun is, and know that is her que to sing. Sun the grabs the microphone and begins to sing the song she and Fluttershy has written.

Sun:

Oh, uh-huh, this is my time

Oh, at time it felt like I had lost myself

'Cause people try to make you someone else

I had to learn to trust my heart so things can change

I came into a point where I can speak my mind and not feel

I'm living in a box to keep the girl I am concealed

And oh, I finally found the strength so I can leave that all behind

With that, Sun and her friends, excluding Falling Star begin to glow and begin to transform.

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

time to shine

Applejack and Pinkie transform.

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

place to find

Then Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity transform to their pony forms.

Sun:

All that

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

I have inside

Next, The Dazzlings and Twilight has transform, while Falling Star is wearing fake ears matching her skin.

Sun:

I never knew

(I never knew, no)

Finally Sun transform with her wings, ears, and long hair.

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

time to show

Sun:

What I must have

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

always known

Sun:

That nothing's im-

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

possible

With that everypony begin to cheer for the band playing. Even Princess Twilight an all her friends are enjoying the music. Sun and her friends are very happy. Sun walks on the stage as she sings with full emotion.

Sun:

And dreams come true, and dreams come true

Oh, everybody's got the strength inside

All it takes it time to realize

That you and only you can be the one to decide

I can, I will, I know that everything I want I can do

Believing in myself that every wish I make will come true

And oh, it took a while to get this far but I'm here now

While Sun is singing, the gems on her crown begins to show a bright glow, and it's connecting with her element.

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

time to shine

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

place to find

Sun:

All that

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

I have inside

Sun:

I never knew

(I never knew, no)

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

time to show

Sun:

What I must have

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

always known

Sun:

That nothing's im-

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

Possible

Sun:

And dreams come true, and dreams come true

Just then, the shine from the gems begin to glow bright that the crown is making a window. Sun is seeing this and feels the warm light.

Sun:

Overcoming all these things

Here I finally found my wings

Now I know I'm ready to fly

Sun then spreads her wings and begin to fly over the audience. The gems then creates a rainbow matching the gems colors and leaving a long rail behind.

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

time to shine

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

place to find

Sun:

All that

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

I have inside

Sun:

I never knew

(I never knew, no)

Sun the flies to her Equestrian family, and then to her human family. Then continues to fly over the audience.

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

time to show

Sun:

What I must have

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

always known

Sun:

That nothing's im-

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

Possible

Sun:

And dreams come true, and dreams come true

This is my time, this is my time

Yeah, this is my time, this is my time, oh yeah

Sun then continues to fly up in the air, making a large trail of the rainbow from her gems.

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

time to shine

Sun:

This is my

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

place to find

Sun:

All that

Sun, The Dazzling, Falling Star, and Twilight:

I have inside

Sun:

I never knew

(Ooh, yeah)

Sun lands on the ground with a smile on her face, and sings in a calm tone.

Sun:

This is my time to show

What I must have always known

That nothing's impossible

And dreams come true, and dreams come true

As singing the last verse, the gems along with the element unleashes a bright light and creates stars of rainbow colors that are slowly floating to the ground. Everypony in the audience cheer for the great performance the Rainboom perform. Sun and her friends are very happy to see the ponies of Equestria loving their performance. What's more, their friendship is bright as the gems on Sun's crown. The eleven friends are very happy.

After the party, Sun and all of her friends go to the Tree of Harmony so Sun can put her element where it belongs. Sun and her CHS friends are amazed to see this. They have never seem a tree this beautiful before.

"It looks beautiful," Human Twilight says with amazement.

"Thanks. We love it too," Princess Twilight replies.

She turns to Sun and asks, "Are you ready?"

"I think so," Sun answers.

Sun then steps forward to the tree and is ready to put it back in to the tree. By using her horn, Sun takes the element from her crown, and flies up to the branch with her mark on. Sun then uses her magic to put the element on the slot. Once the element is on the branch, the slot shrinks so the element can hold. Just then, all of the elements begin to glow at the same time. The crown on sun's head begins to transform into a small gold tiara that has all the ten gems, but the middle has a small slot of the sun.

Spike says out of the blue, "That's new."

The tree continues to glow and makes red and yellow shimmering magic and travels down the tree. Then it travels to the ground. Just then, a large red flower blooms from the ground. Everyone are shocked to see the flower, especially Sun. Sun looks the flower, and gently touches one of it's petals. When Sun touches it, the flower opens to reveal a yellow chest with red gems, and it has one lock on it.

"What is it?" Sun asks.

"It looks like the same chest we got, but I think it meant for you," Pony Applejack suspects.

"What do you think is inside?" Sun asks.

"There's one lock, one key," Princess Luna replies.

Then Princess Celestia says, "Either way, it looks like this is something you won't be solving alone."

Sun smiles agreeing to the princess' suggestion. She looks at the chest and wonder what could be inside that is meant for her. After saying their goodbyes, Sun and the others are sent back home and are staying at her house for the night. Soon as they reach Sun's house, everyone has gone off to sleep after the party. Luckily they have all their things they need for the trip. Of course, they could always get it before heading to CHS. Starting tomorrow, they're going to have a week long trip at Camp Everfree.

Author's Note:

This is My Time by Raven Symone