• Published 24th Mar 2018
  • 1,218 Views, 7 Comments

Mario and Kirby: Equestrian Adventures - FandomPlays1234

  • ...
 7
 1,218

Chapter 3: Guyson

"Well here we are y'all!" Applejack announced as she jumped off the train. Mario and the others followed her off the train as Luigi ran to the nearest trashcan and began vomiting.

"Uh never again," he groaned.

"Hey you ok bro?" Mario asked.

"Mario, I get motion sickness, do you THINK I'm ok?" asked Luigi.

"Sorry bro," said Mario.

"No it's fine, let's just find that Star and go back," said Luigi.

"Now don't get too confident," said Meta Knight.

"What do you mean?" asked Pinkie.

"If Bowser and Dedede found out about the Crystal Stars, they would try and make things hard for us in anyway possible," said Meta Knight.

"Meta Knight's right, we shouldn't let our guard down," added Starlight.

"Hey I know we're on a mission but let's just try to relax every once in a while," suggested Applejack.

"Well if it isn't little Mario," a voice spoke up. The group turned around only to find nobody around.

'Who said that?" asked Fluttershy.

"Up here," the voice spoke up. The group looked above to see a small shiny white crown hovering above them.

"I thought I recognized that voice," smiled Mario.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" asked the crown.

"Wait you know her?" asked Tuff. Kirby let out a confused Poyo as if he was asking the same question.

"Guys I want you to meet Kersti, she's an old friend back when I was adventuring," said Mario.

"Nice to meet you all," said Kersti.

"Hello," they all said in unison.

"So what brings you guys to Appleloosa of all places?" asked Kersti.

"We're looking for something," answered Spike.

"Hmm interesting, what is it?" asked Kersti.

"We're looking for something called the Crystal Stars," answered Tiff.

"Ah, yes I know those stars, well I hate to be the one to say anything but you won't find one here," said Kersti.

"What are you sure darling, a friend of ours told us that we'd find one here," said Rarity.

"Well actually that's not ENTIRELY true but what I meant was, you won't find it because someone got to it first," said Kersti.

"What?" asked Rainbow.

"Maybe if we can talk to them they'll understand and give it to us," suggested Yoshi.

"I'm afraid that's not an option, the one who found the star was one of Bowser's underlings," said Kersti.

"Ugh Bowser again!?" groaned Applejack.

"Will that villain do anything to ruin our lives?" asked Twilight.

"Anything," answered Luigi.

"The one who found the star was a shy guy named Guyson, he's the leader of one of Appleloosa's most notorious criminal gang called The Black Krow Bandits," said Kersti.

"And you say this Guyson is working for Bowser?" asked Meta Knight.

"Yeah, talking him into giving the star isn't going to work considering he's extremely stubborn, especially when it comes to money and riches he'll do anything to get his reward," answered Kersti.

"What do we do now?" asked Tuff.

"Find Guyson of course," answered Mario. "Kersti, you know where he is right now?"

"Normally he and his gang hangs out at the local bar here," answered Kersti.

"Lead the way darling," said Rarity. Kersti turned around and walked the group out of the train station and into Appleloosa where ponies were talking amongst each other along with a couple of buffaloes.

"Hmm seems like Appleloosa grew some changes in population," said Twilight. Eventually they were lead to a single bar where ponies, buffaloes, and even several Koopas and Goombas were drinking Apple Cider and eating pie with each other.

"Hey Kersti, you drinking again?" asked a yellow coated stallion.

"No Mr. Braeburn, just brought some friends today," answered Kersti.

"Ah see," said the stallion.

"Braeburn is that you?" asked Applejack.

"Cousin Applejack!" Braeburn called out. He ran out from behind the counter and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Oh it's so good to see y'all, how y'all been?"

"It's been good, thanks," said Applejack.

"Ah no prob, cousin, say wanna grab a drink?" he asked.

"Uh well no, we're actually lookin' for somepony," answered Applejack.

"Oh ah see, who it be, cause I know everyone in this here bar," said Braeburn smiling.

"We're lookin for someone named Guyson," said Applejack.

"Guyson!?" Braeburn yelled. Soon the entire bar fell silent as gasps replaced the laughter and chatter. Soon every eyes were on the group.

"Whoa," said Tuff.

"You say y'all looking for Guyson?" Braeburn asked the group.

"Yeah, is it wrong to mention him?" asked Twilight.

"Are you kidding nobody, and Ah mean nobody is supposed to say his name in this here bar!" a pony exclaimed.

"Geez ahm sorry y'all" said Applejack.

"It's okay cuz, you just didn't know," said Braeburn removing his hat.

"But is he really that dangerous that his name is forbidden to say?" asked Mario.

"You know Ahm Dangerous!" a voice announced. The group looked behind them as the doors burst open. Standing there was a single black shy guy wearing a stetson hat like Applejack's and a vest. Behind him were several koopas, ponies, and whippys wearing old wild western cowboy uniforms with black bandanas in the shape of crow's head.

"Aye Braeburn, the Black Krow Bandits are here, give 'em their share!" the Shy Guy yelled.

"Of course MR. Guyson," said Braeburn nervously. He quickly began gathering cups as the Shy Guy walked in. He snatched a cup of cider from one of the buffalo and began drinking.

"Um hey that was mine," the buffalo said nervously.

"Ya got a bone to pick with me bucko?" he asked drawing one of the revolvers.

"Um no sorry," he said scooting into his chair.

"Yeah, that's what ah thought," he said slamming the empty cup on the table. He turned around and walked towards the group with his gang following behind. He stopped short seeing that Mario and his friends weren't moving. "Hey ya in the way, if you ain't drinkin' then move!" Guyson yelled.

"Who's moving for you?" asked Tiff.

"Ya got somethin' to say to me missy?" Guyson sneered. "Unless ya want a bullet through the head, ya don't mess with the Guyson, ya got that?"

"Hey pal, we were here first so go find your own seat," said Rainbow Dash.

"And who asked you blue bird?" Guyson hissed.

"I'm a pegasi you snotty little jerk!" Rainbow Dash yelled. The entire bar gasped including the gang members.

"Oh that's how ya wanna play it, well fine then, you and me a duel this evenin' ya better be there or else," said Guyson. He turned around and walked back out the bar with his gang following behind.

"Oh your so screwed," laughed one of the gang members.

"Hmph a duel, I'll beat him under 10 seconds," said Rainbow.

"Are you crazy, you can't go to a duel with Guyson!" said Braeburn.

"What why not?" asked Rainbow.

"Haven't you heard?" asked a voice. Rainbow and the others turned to their left to see a small buffalo with an Indian style headband with two feathers sticking out.

"Ooh I remember you!" cheered Pinkie.

"Little Strongheart, what are you doing here?" Applejack asked.

"Just getting a drink," said the buffalo. "Anyway, you shouldn't challenge Guyson to a duel,"

"Why not?" asked Yoshi.

"Because he's the champion," answered Strongheart.

"She's right, there ain't nobody who could beat Guyson," added Braeburn.

"They say his reflexes are so good, anybody who challenged him didn't even get a chance to draw their gun before he shot him five times in a row," added Kersti.

"Uh, oh," whimpered Fluttershy.

"Ha if it's speed he wants, then speed he gets," said Rainbow Dash.

"Don't get too confident, there hasn't been a SINGLE duel where he missed an opponent," said Strongheart.

"You mean he has good accuracy?" asked Tiff.

"No he has PERFECT accuracy," answered Braeburn.

"What happens if Rainbow runs out?" asked Starlight.

"Let's just say he isn't willing to sit around and let his challengers go until they're dead," answered Strongheart. The group looked at each other with worried looks. At this point Rainbow didn't even look confident.

"Once a prey, always prey, that's Guyson's motto," said Braeburn.

"I can't believe you dragged yourself into this!" said Twilight.

"Well I didn't think he was going to be THIS good," said Rainbow Dash.

"Someone as scary and dangerous as Guyson, no wonder Bowser chose him," said Mario.

"Either way you can't run out on this duel, he'll find you and he'll kill you," said Kersti.

"The only thing you can do is train before this evening," said Meta Knight.

"How?" asked Rainbow.

"Go find Sheldon, he was the duel champion before Guyson took over, he should be able to help you," said Strongheart.

"Alright thanks," said Mario. "Come on lets-a-go," Mario ran out the door with his friends following behind.

"I hope they'll be alright," said Braeburn.

"Just believe in them," said Kersti. She looked up a t the clock. Only 6 more hours before the duel. This was the first time Kersti wished time could slow down.

Author's Note:

Chapter 3 complete. Well looks like Rainbow Dash is in a pickle. She just dragged herself into a duel with an undefeated champion with perfect accuracy and only has 6 hours before the duel. But will they be able to find Sheldon and help Rainbow train? Looks like you'll have to keep reading to find out.