• Published 1st Feb 2018
  • 1,092 Views, 19 Comments

Trixike the Time-bomb - Silver Butcher



Trixike goes out of control after Twilight tries to get rid of the Rings with dark magic

  • ...
16
 19
 1,092

Broken Rings

It was half past Mid-Night, The castle Library was a mess, almost none of the book's where on their shelves, Twilight was in the center of a huge book mess, ever since Trixike had first appeared, Twilight had started looking threw book's to see if she could find anything about the rings, trying to find any evidence of whether or not they where Dark magic, divine magic, or something else, but as time had gone on and Trixike had started getting dangerous, she had changed her search looking for a way to break the rings. But she was almost out of books, And Trixike was only getting more dangerous every time she appeared, at this point the only pony she listened to was Starlight, But Twilight was fearing the day when even Starlight couldn't get Trixike to stop. So her she was, Looking threw the last few book's in the Library she had, after some book flipping Twilight groaned and threw the book into the mess.

"Nothing, NOTHING!!! There's nothing on those stupid rings, nothing in any of my book about their history, who made them, or how to get rid of them!" She sat down and began putting the book's back on their shelves, a the while trying to think of a new plan of attack, there was nothing in her Library, she had already gone threw every book in the Canterlot library, and this had been the third time she had tried her own library, hopping to find something she had missed, but nothing....there was nothing left, nothing she or any other pony could do, she looked out a nearby window as she though, there had to be something, or some-pony, she had forgotten, had to be at least one more thing she could try, one last ditch effort, then it hit her, the one thing she hadn't tried, it wasn't ethical, but Trixike had to be stopped before she reached Discord level events. Twilight ran out of the Library and up to her room, she opened her dresser drawer, and pulled out a small box locked by her own magic, after unlocking the box and pulling out it's contents, a small black key, she ran down to throne room, she ran to the back of her throne and after, rubbing hand across it, found the small key hole, she placed the key in and her throne slowly moved to the right, revealing a trap door, Twilight opened in and there they where, there where only a few of them, but here where the book's on Black Magic, she had hide them since they all contained spell's of evil and corruption, but this was her last hope, she began looking threw them.

"let's see....raising the dead, a list of poisons, how to make a Chimera, forced mutation...Here it is!!!" Twilight looked down at the page, it was long, but it was exactly what she had been looking for "A black magic Destruction spell" a spell that could destroy anything it was cast on. She'd have to wait until Trixike appeared again, as no one could touch the ring's with their magic except Trixie, but once Trixike made her next appearance...it would be her last.


Trixie woke up, stretched, the poked Spike. Spike had moved in with her a while after there fusion fun with Gilda. the duo had decided it would be easier to form Trixike at a moment notice if they where together more frequently. so Spike had packed his stuff and he and Trixie lived together in her little cart. Most of Ponyville had come to dislike the two of them because of Trixike. Trixie poked Spike nonstop until he responded

"I'm up...I'm up" he said sleepy, stretching, what do you need?

"Trixie will make breakfast, but you have to go buy the things to make, so if you want Trixie's delicious cooking, hurry up." Spike got up stretched and muttered

"Fine, but only cause you make some mean flapjacks." he yawned and made his way to the door, he opened it and was nailed with a tomato. "Trixie....there back" Spike said as he closed the door on the angry mob outside their door. most of them where armed with spoiled fruit and eggs.

"oh not again" Trixie sighed and opened a window "Fuck off! we have only just wo..."*SPLAT* Trixie was nailed with a rotten egg. she slammed the window and with a quick spell, washed off her's and Spike's faces. Trixie opened her dresser and pulled out the ear-rings, she tossed one to Spike and clipped the other on to her own ear "Guess where both going to go get the ingredients." she muttered as Spike clipped his on, and Trixike was formed, who proceeded to immediately break down her own door, she was quite a bit taller than everypony else, so she towered over the mob, who had lost their fight as soon as she had blasted down the door, Trixike cracked her knuckles and using her magic took all the fruit and rotten eggs from the mob, and made them three times there original sizes

"What a fun game...My turn" She said angrily and began pelting the mob with their own ammo, she made absolute sure that not a single one of then got away, as soon as they where all downed and covered in the disgusting things they had brought, Trixike, teleported them all to the other side of ponyville so as to not have to clean up later, and made her way to ponyville herself "Maybe Trixike should try some gem cakes, she is part dragon after all" She said to herself as she made her way to ponyville, only to be greeted by a wave of angry ponies, at the head was the mayor. "oh hey! I didn't know you where still here" Trixike said to the Mayor "I thought as soon as Twilight got a castle you would have become sort of....unnecessary." she finished awkwardly "Anyway what is it you need of Trixike miss Mayor?" The mayor's response was given to Trixike in the form on a formal note.

Dear Trixie/Spike/or Trixike

It without a heavy heart that the ponies of Ponyville, after taking a vote, have officially evict you from it's borders, you have until sunset as of getting this note to leave, or your cart shall be impounded and a warrant for your arrest shall be issued. You are not welcome back.

your's truly Mayor Mare.

Trixike raised and eyebrow and looked down at the Mayor, and laughed, much to the crowd shock, she continued to laugh for quite some while, when she stopped she wiped her eye and said still giggling a little

"Funny, but not in anyway effective, why would you so openly try to make Trixike your enemy? are you hoping Twilight and friends will put me down for good? That's so funny" she leaned down and looked into the Mayor's eyes as she crumpled up the note and threw it at her. She was about to say more when Twilight landed behind Trixike, her horn glowing, Trixike turned and looked at her "Oh hello Twilight? Did you hear? I'm being "evicted" from Ponyville, guess they felt banished was to over the top or something"

"Don't worry, once your ring's are gone and you two are back to normal, I'm sure we can fix that"

"Once my Rings are go..." Trixike started but before she could even finish, Twilight cast the Spell, It split into two beam's and they hit the ring's, and just like that, the ring's exploded into dust, leaving behind only the little bit that clipped onto Trixike's ear's. Twilight expected Trixike to unfuse, but she just stood their, still fused together and felt for the rings. before any-pony could say anything, Trixike's suddenly gasped for air, her eye's glowed purple for a second, and she glowed, for a second Spike and Trixie could be seen coming apart from each other but stopped half way, and with a loud unearthly screech, the two snapped back together into Trixike, Who stood looking at Twilight for a second, before her eye's rolled back into her head, and she collapsed on the spot. The crowed all backed away, as Twilight ran to her side, Trixike was Literally smoking with heat, was having a horrible shaking fit, and was foaming at the mouth. Twilight looked at the crowed, then Teleported herself and Trixike to the castle.

Author's Note:

Black magic, the ultimate plot device!!!

that bit with them coming apart and screaming, I was thinking of this at 0:57