• Published 1st Feb 2018
  • 1,093 Views, 19 Comments

Trixike the Time-bomb - Silver Butcher



Trixike goes out of control after Twilight tries to get rid of the Rings with dark magic

  • ...
16
 19
 1,093

The Ancient Gem cutter

Cadance and Celestia looked up at the floating Ice temple, it was floating over a large abyss, Cadance sighed.

"This is one of those no magic thing's isn't it?"

"Of course, all these temple will just spit you back out at the beginning if you try, they wouldn't be very secure if you could just teleport to the artifact."

"And you didn't Tell Twilight because?"

"It's her punishment, her temple has no dangers, but has hundreds of millions of stairs."

"ouch" Cadance said "so what's our's have in store for us?"

"well, it;s really fucking cold here, and it's filled with water traps, so yea, it's just a matter of not freezing to death"

"Lovely" she sighed as she looked at the many floating Chunks of ice, some as small as ice cubes, some bigger than the temple it self. "This is gonna suck"

"Extremely" Celestia agreed as she cast a spell that changed her and Cadance's clothes to winter clothing. "let's go, and try not to get shot out of the air by jets of water, The two flew into the air, and charged forward.


The Luna and the rest of the elements where waiting outside of Zecora's hut. They had brought Trixike to her as she was one of the few ponies in ponyville who actual liked her, Luna had caught the rest of the mane 6 up with what Twilight had done while they where waiting

"I am so gonna....gonna....gonna give Twilight a disappointed look" Fluttershy said

"I'm gonna kick her ass" Rainbow said

"You can't do that....no matter how badly she screwed up, where friends, we'd be no better than the mob" Rarity interjected she looked back at the hut, then sobbed "My poor little Spikey-wikey"

"And Trixie" Pinkie interjected"

"Yes her to" Rarity said "He..

"They"

"...They must be in such pain, oh my poor little..."

"Relax" Applejack interjected "Zecora is the best pony for the job, is she can't fix a brick to the face, I'll eat my hat" Applejack said bluntly

"What flavor is your hat?" Pinkie asked

"I don't know, hat flavored probably" Applejack replied.


Cadance was shivering before Celestia warmed her with a spell, the two turned back to look at the temple, they had had to start over several times. Cadance and Celesita had both been shot with out warning from jets of water from the temple.

"This is a pain in the ass" Cadance gasped, holding a stitch in her side

"It's suppose to be a pain in the ass" Celestia replied as she stretched "The Ancient Gem can reshape any gem, can hollow a gem out with out leaving any cracks or breaking it, it's the only thing that we have that can make the ball's to hold the ring's energy. we needed it or were all doomed"

"Celestia...your spurting exposition again"

"Sorry...It's a habit" Celesita smiled "lets do this!!"

12 minutes later

"This is bad" Celestia frowned, they where still at the begin, they had almost made it when the entire abyss had erupted with water. "It's been tampered with"

"What?"

"Some pony with immense power has made it impossible to get past...but that should be impossible, the only ones who could do that is me, Luna and....." Celestia turned with a pissed expression and yelled "DISCORD!!!!" Discord snapped into existent next to them, panting

"What....I'm focusing"

"You messed with the Temple's challenge didn't you?"

"I....may have done something a couple of years ago....but It was a joke, you can just take it down right?"

"It would take 4 alicorn's half a week to take the enchantment down! Can you take it down without letting Trixike go off?"

"Yea....but there will be.....a little feed back?"

"So long as she doesn't explode, take the enchantment down!"

"Alright alright....stand back this is gonna take a hot minute!"


Zecora was mixing the potion to fix Trixike's broken muzzle, Trixike had awoken and was still crying.
"Be calm Big one, I am almost Done" Zecora said to Trixike, who's only reply was a sniff. The two sat in silence for a moment, when Trixike's left arm suddenly started glowing and split in half down to the elbow, the two half's of her arm started morphing, the right half started turning into Spike's arm, and the left half into Trixie's.

"That is not good, End the world is could!" Zecora ran to Trixike "Stay still, Fix it I will" Zecora poured the Potion into Trixike's mouth, and with a loud snap, her Face put itself back together

"My arm!" She screeched "What's happening!?" Zecora shook her head

"I'm sorry to say, but the future look's gray"


"Alright" Discord said "Good news and bad news"

"The good first" Cadance said

"Here's the Gem cutter" Discord said, Handing it to her, it looked like a cheap plastic wand

"That's the Ancient Gem Cutter!?" Cadance asked in disbelief

"yea....it use to look badass, but I found out that less ponies tried to steal it when it looked like that, so I had it....remodeled." Celestia said "now the bad new's?"

"Trixike is coming undone, you have exactly 7 hours before she explodes, good luck" and with that Discord Disappeared

"Fuck" Celestia said "Let's go, we have a gem to cut!" and with that the duo teleported to the Crystal Empire.

Author's Note:

Zecora is hard to wright for.

also Discord Ex-Machina