• Published 20th Jan 2018
  • 724 Views, 43 Comments

Welcome to Equestria idiot - ThePhonyBronyPony



I was the luckiest man in the world till I was sent to a world of pastel colored ponies. Now my luck just seems to have run out.

  • ...
1
 43
 724

Chapter 2

Chapter 2



My gaming room was my pride and joy. I had spent over a million dollars on that room alone. Old arcade games lined all four walls, each one had been restored to pristine condition by a professional. However, what sat in the center of the room was by far the coolest thing I owned. It was a movie accurate replica Star Wars TIE Fighter. There was scaffolding you had to climb to get on top of the TIE, where the hatch to enter it was. Inside the cockpit there were 4k screens that replaced the windows and always displayed space, as if the TIE was simply floating.

I sat in the seat and buckled up. I flipped some switches that would bring the TIE to life. Lights and displays turned on and there was a puff of steam that sounded behind the seat. I reached out and grabbed hold of the joystick that controlled movement. I moved my feet to the peddles, and lightly pulled back on the joystick. The whole craft tilted back, thanks to the hydraulic plate the craft rested on outside. I pressed down on the left pedal with my foot and the screens showed the craft zip forward. I moved the craft to a nearby planet.

As I started my descent into the planet’s atmosphere there was a loud BOOM. The TIE shook as I looked down at a small screen to my left that showed me the integrity of the craft. Odd it appeared that the TIE was in perfect condition. “Probably a glitch.” I thought powering off the ship, and unbuckling the seatbelt. I opened the hatch and climbed out, hopping onto the scaffolding and climbing down. When dealing with hydraulic plates better safe than sorry. I planned to have someone come out to fix it as soon as possible.

I looked at my watch, and saw that it was twelve thirty. I guess I could eat lunch now. I walked down to the kitchen, and walked to the sink I got a generous amount of soap and scrubbed my hands as clean as a surgeon’s. I dried my hands with a towel, and walked to the cupboard that held the palates. I grabbed two out and walked to the kitchen island.

Suddenly there was a loud crack and pain, so much pain. I dropped the plates and writhed on the ground, I felt like I had been shot. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to ignore the pain, but the pain only intensified with each passing moment. “Curse whoever shot me I will have my rev-

I woke to the sound of voices. I tried to make out what they were saying, but they were so faint. My eyes felt like lead weights, I strained to open them. With great willpower I succeeded to be greeted with the bright light of a hospital room. The smell of antiseptic affronted my nose. I scrunched up my nose at smell. I looked down to see I was covered by a blanket. To my left there was a small nightstand on top sat a vase of yellow daises, and a card with the swirling words “Get better soon!” I moved my arm out from under the blankets, only to find in place of my hand there was a hoof! I shrieked and kicked my back legs flinging the blanket off me. The first thing I noticed was that I was yellow. The second was all my limbs ended in hooves. The third thing I noticed was I had a tail, and the forth and most shocking thing was that I was female. I reached down and grabbed the blanket with my front hooves and pulled it back up covering my self once again. I did not need to see that more than I had to.

I found my eyes moist with tears. I blinked rapidly holding them back. “No reason to cry over something you can’t change.” It had been my mantra when my parents died. I lived by it then and it got me through that tough time, it would again. I was alive that’s what mattered. I took slow deep breaths, they were shaky and my heart beat fast in my chest, but it made me feel slightly better.

Despite my fear, and despair I fell asleep again. Oddly my dreams were peaceful, void of the nightmares that usually haunted me.

When I woke I wasn’t alone this time. I opened my eyes to see a white unicorn with a brown mane and tail. He oddly looked familiar, which confused me. I coughed trying to get his attention.

“Your awake! Good we need to talk.” Says the unicorn in a British accent.

“Who are you, and where am I?” My voice sounded feminine, and I wince at the sound of it. Dang I always had extreme luck, not always good luck apparently.

“It’s me, William.” He whispers conspiratorially. “We are in the land of Equestria. Apparently, it’s a land of talking ponies. Oh, and before somepony comes in I came up with a new name for you, you know with your current gender and all. Feather Luck, because you have so much luck.”

“Wait Equestria like in My Little Pony, how is that possible?” My voice is going to take some getting used to. Before you start thinking I’m a brony I am not I simply had a friend that I hung out with at school, that was into the MLP franchise. He dragged me to his house once and forced me to watch the first three seasons. I liked one or two episodes, mainly the ones with, Luna.

“I would Imagine so, however I never watched the show. On another note I have been working on activating the mansions solar panels, it’s slow going but I think I should have them up by tomorrow evening.”

“The mansions here, how?”

“It teleported along with us. I have been working to get the power back on.” The door to the room opened and an earth pony walked in, she was white with a pink mane and tail. She wore a nurse cap that displayed a medical cross surrounded by hearts in the corners.

“Good morning my name is Nurse Redheart, how are you feeling today?”

“Fine I guess. How long have I been here?”

“You have been here for three days including today. If you are feeling better you are free to go.” She smiles and leaves.

I through back the covers and roll off the bed with a thud.

“I am okay.” I say to William who looks slightly amused.

I manage to get my hooves under me and I stand, a bit shakily mind you but I stand. Walking was going to be another thing entirely. I go to walk like the ponies in the show and find it far easier than I would have thought. It was like I had walked like a pony my whole life.

“Intriguing isn’t it, it’s like these bodies came preprogramed to know how to walk, talk, eat, drink and breath!” William walked around the room demonstrating his point.

“Can we leave I always did hate the smell of hospitals.”

“As you wish miss, Feather.”

“Ha ha very funny let’s make fun of the guy who is now a girl, and we are not calling me Feather luck!” I snarl.

“It had to be done at least once miss.” He chuckles and opens the door for me. I just frown and let out a tired sigh of defeat. Perhaps It would get easier with time. However, at this moment I doubted it.

Author's Note:

Hears another chapter!

If you spot errors please point them out to me so I can fix them.

Thanks for reading!