• Published 2nd Jan 2018
  • 544 Views, 19 Comments

You're safe now - crank1116



This is what happens when a stallion is called in to find the CMC

  • ...
5
 19
 544

Chapter 3 Scoot Scoot Scoot to my loo

Skoot, skoot, skoot to my loo

At the hotel in Baltimare two of the three Cutie Mark Crusaders were rejoicing about seeing each other. It had been 6 years since the last time Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle talked. The sight of Melody did not catch Apple Bloom by surprise for she knew if a birth control spell had not been casted on herself. Apple Bloom would have two foals by now and Ruby as well.

As the conversation continued the door to the room opened. Standing in the door stood Pin Point. He had blood coming from his lip as was his right forhoof. The girls look at him limping in the room.

“Are you OK?” Ask Sweetie Belle.

Pin Point laugh,”I'm fine you should see the other guy. Oh yeah, before I forget I have a surprise for you gals.”

He stepped in jestering back to the door for someone to follow. Just then an orange Pegasus with a purple mane walked in with a look of confusion on her face.

“SCOOTALOO!!!!!” Bloom and Belle both yelled as hugs and tears fell.

A very energetic Pegasus filly popped up in the middle of the group hug,”hello I'm Melody. Hey, your a pegasus too. Cool we can go flying together sometimes.”

“Yeah sometimes,” Scootaloo said in a very depressed tone.

As the night went on conversation and stories of life in the last 6 years continued and how Pin Point came along and rescued them.

“Oh that's nothing,” Scoots said.

Five hours earlier.

A shady part of town a stallion walks up to a brothel. He knocks on the door. A pony opens a sliding peephole and looks out,”Yeah whatcha want?”

Pin Point looks at the surly pair of eyes,”I would like to talk to your boss.”

“Piss off we're closed!” The stallion closed the slot.

A minute later there was a knock at the door again. As the stallion went to look through the slot he saw a hoof flying straight through the slot knocking the door off the hinges and taking down the guard behind the door. As Pin point walked in he could see the insides of a shady bar. Patron and guards all look at the pony as he stood there with a look that could melt steel.

“I'm looking for the owner of this den of debauchery. I won't ask again.”

Just then three guards rushed at Pin Point as he took a fighting stance. The first guard tried to swing at Pin Point only to miss and be tossed into a table. The second guard pulled out a knife and charged. As he stabbed at Pin Point he missed, had the knife redirected back into his shoulder and kicked in the horse nuggets. The third guard took a pool cue and swung at Pin Point just as he evaded the swing kicked him in the stomach took the que and slit it over the guard's head. Just then the first guard recovered, grabbed a liquor bottle, smashed the end to make a jagged weapon. Pin Point saw this and charged the guard. Missing again the guard was relieved of his weapon as Pin Point uppercutted him knocking the guard over the bar.

The whole time the owner was in his office watching his guards get horse whipped by a stallion he could not recognize. “What the hell is this? Have we been found out? No, no its only one stallion I think we can handle this isn't that right Opal.” A growling came from behind the stallion as he sat at his desk.

As Pin Point dispatched the final guard he his eyes were set on the bartender a chartreuse mare with a white and silver mane who was cringing behind the bar.

“Where?”

She pointed to a door across the bar marked ‘Private’

As Pin Point trotted for the door it swung open to see a slender middle aged stallion wearing a three piece suit with a cigar in his mouth.

“Is there something I could help you with sir seeing how you have made such a mess of my fine establishment?”

“I'm here for the filly you call ‘Buzz’. Hand her over and I will leave here with no problems. Easy peasy.” Pin Point said with a smirk.

“Sure, sure no problem you just go through that door and she's all yours.”

Pin Point trotted towards the door just to see a diamond dog walk through the entrance. The dog stood at least a good foot taller than Pin Point and gave out a growling chuckel.

“And here I was thinking this would be easy.” Pin point stated.

“Silly pony life is never that easy. Opal, take care of this problem.”

“Opal? This is a female? OK, you're big. Fought bigg…..oooof.”before Pin Point could finish his fraise a huge back paw smack him across his muzzle and charged ready to pounce on the discombobulated stallion. Regaining some of his wits about him he dodged and countered with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. It did nothing but make the dog even more agitated as she swatted Pin point like a fly.

A few more kicks, punches, and dodges proved to be useless for Pin Point. Everything he attempted Opal countered. He was sucking wind and running out of time just as Opal came in for the final strike. A last moment idea came to him as the diamond dog bared down. He reached in his pocket and pulled out something that stopped the dog from attacking. In Pin Point's hand was a bronze ring with an amethyst gem embedded in it.

the moment Opal saw the jem her whole demeanor changed. Like putting a treat in front of the diamond dog’s nose. she started panting and wagging her tail as Pin point noticed he had full control over the dog.

“You want it girl? Then go fetch!” Pin Point tossed the ring to the dog’s boss. With great furocity the dog ran into her boss knocking the wind out of him and rolling into a wall. Pin Point took this chance to make a move towards the boss. Standing over the boss he said,”Now as I was saying, Buzz!”

After tying up the boss and putting Opal in a cage with her new found jem Pin Point found his way to the back room where hopefully scootaloo was still. What he found where multiple rooms each with a number on them from 1 to 25. As a stroke of luck he tried the last door and sure enough there was Scootaloo sitting on the bed head down wearing a lace bra and panties.

“Hello,” she said with a fake smile on her face,”How can I pleasure you today, sir?”

“How about you get dressed so we can get the buck out of here?”

Scoots looked up to see a battered earth pony standing in front of her. “Let me guess you beat up the guards and went one on one with Opal?”

Pin Point stepped back amazed,”How did you know?”

“Eh, lucky guess. So we can go?”

“Yes we can.”

“No wait, we have to free the others. I just can't leave them here for somepony else to find them.”

Finding the boss, Pin Point took his keys and released all the mares in the adjacent rooms and told them to go to the authorities. Scootaloo saw Spring, gave her a hug and said,”You're safe now.”

Author's Note:

I hope you're enjoying my story. I will say it is hard to post chapter seeing how I'm an over the road truck driver. But I continue